Old 06-05-2010, 11:28 PM
Guru

Default bionic 1

μακαρι να τα βρεισ φιλαρακο.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgegino
Well ..too much disputation here.I don't want to be a part of this,so i'll post again when i'll have something concrete in my hands.I repeat,the device IS and it WILL be in my hands for a long time.It looks to work good and the results of testing where like i said.But this is not a prove that the machine can detect real treasures.Thats why i m going to go for a real hunting and i hope first for my own good it will make me rιch.Afterall this is the point from the first time.I don't like to feel like a promoter here so i will participate in your discussion after the testing and only when (if) i 'll have some prove.I hope the machine will have the same results in real buried target.
Hi Georgegino,
I think you are the only tester of the OKM who has the correct idea. You will use the OKM as you use any treasure hunting tool when making a real search for treasure.
This will be your best proof. You can see with your own eyes how much treasure the OKM will detect, and you can see how it responds to magnetic anomalies for yourself.
The reason for using the OKM is to help find new treasures on a treasure hunt. Not for making tricks in front of a camera.

I have one request. If you have the opportunity, can you open the enclosure and take close photos of the parts inside?
Can you look to see if you can find an ion detector or magnetometer parts inside? This will be helpful to convince non-believers it uses magnetometer sensors.

If you have no opportunity to photograph the parts inside, then I hope you have successful treasure hunting.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Guru

Thumbs up

> Well ..too much disputation here.I don't want to be a part of this,so i'll post again when i'll have something concrete in my hands.

Georgegino, that was correct, but we have cleared this now successfully and the tests can start if you're ready.

The real treasure hunting is important, but if you have the Bionic back in your hands you can make alot additional tests, too.
Here are some important facts you can check out:

- Does it find only gold or also silver, copper, lead AND iron.

- what is the smallest object it can detect and from what distance

- bury a goldring and try to dectect it from all directions! Does it fit with the below field diagram?

- unplug the sensors one by one and check out that way what function those have.

- use shielding and electric machines nearby

- cover the gold-ring with alu-foil and check out it still got detected

- check out the ground with your usual metal detector and if you find something, try to find it with the OKM Bionic, too.

- try to do the calibration not exactly from north to south but from north-east to south-west. After this go directly north or south of the object and look if the target still gots detected.

- take a strong magnet or a speaker box of your stereo and place it somewhere and also in front or sidewards the searched object.

- let electricity flow through the goldring and see if it still got detected

- tell us about any sensitivity settings that device has or doesn't has

- cover the laser pointer with some black tissue and try to detect the target

- try to do all the same tests again and see if you can recognise any differences in daytime, weather or ground-mineralisation

Last but not least I wish you finding really huge treasures - 'cause greece is full of them! And don't get busted!
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2010, 09:46 PM
Guru

Thumbs down

One week passed by - no tests, but more than enough "smalltalk" - for luck not here...

This way won't bring us any further.