LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-25-2011, 10:27 PM
Guru

Default Z-Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi, pardon me please for my DC, again filtering problem.dear Morgan, so which one? finally this ZB can detect treasure or not? I ask this as your comments here are in contradiction. would you please tell some details of their founds condition? e.g. weather and ground conditions?another question is ; do you think it detects better than PD?Thank you in advance.
Hello Michael

Well,this people found the treasures in dry weather,thats what i know,and it makes sense.
If ZB is better than PD,i dont think so,anyway i´m rebuilding my Z-B and will make all the tests in the field and report the results to you.
All the treasures in contact with the ground produce ENERGY,this field of energy is more big to North direction,THIS IS TRUE,and i think the Zahori Brother can locate one treasure many meters distance,but the ANTENNA will need more refinated ideias to work for the little objects. The gold or silver sample in connection with the Antenna is important.There are many things that all Electronic Engeneers not believe becouse not understand,and i dont understand but make experiments and see the results.

Regards
Old 04-26-2011, 08:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Michael,
How you been doing with your treasure hunting since you returned from Australia?

I am glad you liked my post. If you think it helped you to find treasure, you can send me a reward, like some samples of the treasure you found. (Send PM for shipping instructions).

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi. J_Pfirst of all I apologize from all for my post paragraphing, as I use anti-filters it never letme to set my comments on separate paragraphs or put any emoticon. (Damn government )
We went down up to 13 meters, but again jinn activities stopped work, it has long story, out of patience to tell here. In summarized ask you how it's possible from over ground our PI always bit it with highest signal (overloads) but when send it vertically into well sometime overloads and other times becomes entirely silent???!!!!!

Believe me or not, it's obvious something strange happens there and make us very confused.So we decided to give up this point at present until find a good strong guru to conquer jinns.

Now we stretch our work to other areas, so last week I accepted to work with other teams and took my PD to a treasure suspectlocation (based on map), at dark night I turned on my PD and started walking toward their location after 15-20 minutes we reached to a location that PD started strong crazily beeping I stopped and walked back for 20-25 meters, again set PD to null and walked toward the location ,again got same behavior. I continued walking and noticed a digging there. they said:" that's it, that's it, your detector is locating the same location. Do you order we continue digging?" I said them: "No it's too soon to run any equation, maybe the treasure be up to 20 meters radius around here I should bring a reliable pinpointer detector"

After that I asked them about their reason for digging the point.They told me that one month ago they had located that point with another detector with another device owner, but found no sign of treasure.

what they signed from that detector was a kind of MFD which owner had let himself to pinpoint and mark a point to dig down. Result was empty hole.I tried this by PD from different directions and got same results, concluded there is a hot place with high possibility (over 70%) of treasure existence.So 2 days later I'm going there with my powerful PI (MDL) to see what it tells.I hope to find a clear treasure ( without any talisman; not encounter any jinn)

About your information, again thank you although at this time for me personally is no help for treasure hunting. but hope to be at future.(Smile blinking emoticon)If I want to give a share, first of all the best guy is Morgan who did a considerable favor and granted us the PD.(I'm serious I will settle for him) to see what will happen.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:32 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
We went down up to 13 meters, but again jinn activities stopped work, it has long story, out of patience to tell here. In summarized ask you how it's possible from over ground our PI always bit it with highest signal (overloads) but when send it vertically into well sometime overloads and other times becomes entirely silent???!!!!!

Believe me or not, it's obvious something strange happens there and make us very confused.So we decided to give up this point at present until find a good strong guru to conquer jinns.
Have you considered that there may be a much simpler answer?

In other words, there is no treasure in the place where you are digging.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:00 PM
Guru

Hi Michael
As you said , you couldn’t find long buried metals by PD yet!!!.
Are you find any metallic items by your PD ???
Best regards.
Old 04-26-2011, 06:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
Have you considered that there may be a much simpler answer?

In other words, there is no treasure in the place where you are digging.
Hi Qiaozhi,
This seems like one possibility. But then, what caused his PI detector to make a signal at this location?

It seems like there were some strange overload signals coming from the PI detector as well as some blank signals.
If not the work of a Jinn, we are left with equipment malfunction causing this strange PI detector behavior.
The question is why would the PI detector malfunction only here, and not when taken away from this location?

If there is not a treasure at that location, then there must be something strange there to cause the PI detector to malfunction.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 04-26-2011, 07:35 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Qiaozhi,
This seems like one possibility. But then, what caused his PI detector to make a signal at this location?

It seems like there were some strange overload signals coming from the PI detector as well as some blank signals.
If not the work of a Jinn, we are left with equipment malfunction causing this strange PI detector behavior.
The question is why would the PI detector malfunction only here, and not when taken away from this location?

If there is not a treasure at that location, then there must be something strange there to cause the PI detector to malfunction.

Best wishes,
J_P
Equipment malfunction is the most likely cause.
My advice would be to try some different detectors and compare results.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:24 PM
Guru

Default PD & Jinns

Quote:
Hi. J_Pfirst of all I apologize from all for my post paragraphing, as I use anti-filters it never letme to set my comments on separate paragraphs or put any emoticon. (Damn government )

Now we stretch our work to other areas, so last week I accepted to work with other teams and took my PD to a treasure suspectlocation (based on map), at dark night I turned on my PD and started walking toward their location after 15-20 minutes we reached to a location that PD started strong crazily beeping I stopped and walked back for 20-25 meters, again set PD to null and walked toward the location ,again got same behavior. I continued walking and noticed a digging there. they said:" that's it, that's it, your detector is locating the same location. Do you order we continue digging?" I said them: "No it's too soon to run any equation, maybe the treasure be up to 20 meters radius around here I should bring a reliable pinpointer detector"

After that I asked them about their reason for digging the point.They told me that one month ago they had located that point with another detector with another device owner, but found no sign of treasure.

what they signed from that detector was a kind of MFD which owner had let himself to pinpoint and mark a point to dig down. Result was empty hole.I tried this by PD from different directions and got same results, concluded there is a hot place with high possibility (over 70%) of treasure existence.So 2 days later I'm going there with my powerful PI (MDL) to see what it tells.I hope to find a clear treasure ( without any talisman; not encounter any jinn)

About your information, again thank you although at this time for me personally is no help for treasure hunting. but hope to be at future.(Smile blinking emoticon)If I want to give a share, first of all the best guy is Morgan who did a considerable favor and granted us the PD.(I'm serious I will settle for him) to see what will happen.
Hello Michael

Thanks for your words.
Now about the treasure you locate,maybe the amount of precious metal is 1 or 2kg becouse the distance is not more than 25 m,well,but this depends on how good is your PD balanced.You need triangulate NSEW the place and find the spot,have a look on the yootube video TARGET NEAR THE ROAD,see the distance for the target N to S is 3 m,but S to N is only 1 m,the PHENOMENON is more active to N direction.
And about your other Treasure location,you are diging too much,at 14 m probably you will find wather...At this depth who is the person who hide treasure without being seen by others,or what kind of a treasure is so deep underground ???

Regards
Old 04-26-2011, 09:29 PM
Guru

Default My ZB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
HI MORGAN
NO, I DONT HAVE THE TIME JET TO GO OUTSIDE THE CITY TO DO SOME FIELD TESTS. MAY BE I WILL TOMORROW.
I KNOW MEHDI HAD MADE SOME TEST WITH SOME GOOD SUCCESS.
REGARDS
NELSON
Hello Nelson

Here you can see my Antenna construction for the ZB,sorry for this delay.

Very soon will be ready to test .
Name:  ZB 1.JPG
Views: 5094
Size:  246.4 KB

Name:  ZB 2.JPG
Views: 5138
Size:  267.4 KB

Name:  ZB 3.JPG
Views: 5087
Size:  294.0 KB
Old 04-26-2011, 09:53 PM
Guru

Default PD TRIANGULATIONS for PINPOINT the OBJECT

Quote:

Sorry,you must search in YOUTUBE PHENOMENON NEAR THE ROAD.
Old 04-27-2011, 01:57 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan.
Nice pictures and looks similar to my zahori, except that you place both antennas on the same plane. MIne are separeted 2.5 centimeters. The small coil is in front.
How do you connected L1 and L2?
Regards and will shaere soon expirencies, about zahori
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Nelson

Here you can see my Antenna construction for the ZB,sorry for this delay.

Very soon will be ready to test .
Attachment 15138

Attachment 15139

Attachment 15140
Old 04-27-2011, 08:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Equipment malfunction is the most likely cause.
My advice would be to try some different detectors and compare results.

Hi

Qiaozhi,
Your answer is in J_P post.
Why exactly on such especial location we have very very strong signal not anywhere else?and as I've mentioned before in other threads on this location we get strong signal(crazy PD)and with another PI(which is much weaker than MDL) get very weak signals on surface.of course you've forgotten my previous statements about the hot location, MDL gets first signals from more than 50 meters and soon overloads, when reset and step toward it, again soon overloads but for other places with same soil is silent.

Qiaozhi you're wrong, MDL works very very reliable and accurate without any malfunction or error.

our problem with MDL is only when transfer the head inside well, on different times, different behaviors. but on ground surface it works highly stable and consistent.it never gives even one single false signal.

e.g. sometimes ago we took it in a remote place and searched very vast area for about continuous 2 hours. as I said before its' speed is 10 times higher than other PIs.( we can run with that without any problem) it was silent until on one location it got a signal and I led it toward the center of probable target and got the strongest signal just over a flat thick stone.[ first signal was got from 2 meters.]

from signal type I diagnosed target dimension and told to fellows it's small and don't think is worth to dig.

they persisted for digging to see what can be under such stone. it doesn't seem to be a junk. we dug the soil from one edge of stone and finally with another PI found it.depth from surface was about 1 meters. It was a very ancient small iron peak that wooden handle was entirely gone. it was for more than 100 years ago.after that location was without any signal.

When MDL sounds we are sure there is a real target.No man, this cannot justify the exact reason for this specific behavior.
Old 04-27-2011, 09:36 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
When MDL sounds we are sure there is a real target.No man, this cannot justify the exact reason for this specific behavior.
OK - if we assume the MDL is working fine, then ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
We went down up to 13 meters, but again jinn activities stopped work, ...
... there is clearly some other problem. But the conclusion, that Jinn's are the cause, is just ridiculous.

Perhaps the real target is off to one side of the hole.
Old 04-29-2011, 12:11 AM
Guru

Default Test the ZB

Quote:
Hi Morgan.
Nice pictures and looks similar to my zahori, except that you place both antennas on the same plane. MIne are separeted 2.5 centimeters. The small coil is in front.
Nelson
Hello Nelson

I finish the mini Zahori

the 4k7 pot. is GAIN

the 47 K is Volume
Old 04-29-2011, 12:21 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan
Good to heard that your zahori is finish, now you have to do some field test.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Hello Nelson

I finish the mini Zahori

the 4k7 pot. is GAIN

the 47 K is Volume
Old 04-29-2011, 12:23 AM
Guru

Default ZB

Quote:
Hi Morgan.
Nelson
I made several tests

TV i get 2.50m,much less than with zahori+BFO.

And in my field test i cant get any signal,so this works better for big metals.
Also the BUZZER is not so good,use speaker or headphones yes,more sensitive.
If i touch the grass ZB start sounds,but NOT GIVE ERRATICS,and its boring becouse is very quiet...

Other tests i will inform you.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:57 AM

Quote:
I made several tests

TV i get 2.50m,much less than with zahori+BFO.

And in my field test i cant get any signal,so this works better for big metals.
Also the BUZZER is not so good,use speaker or headphones yes,more sensitive.
If i touch the grass ZB start sounds,but NOT GIVE ERRATICS,and its boring becouse is very quiet...

Other tests i will inform you.
Hi Morgan and Nelson
please test it with BC337 instead of BC239 and and 2200uf 50v - 10uf 50v and good quality headphone and test it without antenna at home near tv and please post here the results.
my result for 17" TV is about 6 meter without antenna.

all the best
mehdi
Old 04-29-2011, 12:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
Hi Morgan and Nelson
please test it with BC337 instead of BC239 and and 2200uf 50v - 10uf 50v and good quality headphone and test it without antenna at home near tv and please post here the results.

all the best
mehdi
Interestig expirence mehdi.
Without the antenna, how do get directivity?
Morgan, you got almost same results has my zahori. I think the clue of succes is the antenna and some mods like mehdi said
Regards
Nelson
Old 04-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Guru

Default Z-Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehdi View Post
Hi Morgan and Nelson

all the best
mehdi
Mini Zahori CORRECTIONS :

1- Eliminate the wire who connect to L1 the BIG LOOP,distance will increase a lot.I can detect the TV on at 6 meters.

2- Use headphones,not the BUZZER,also more sensitive
Old 04-29-2011, 06:29 PM
Guru

Default ZB

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Michael
Best regards.
Hello Aft_

Do you know at what frequency the mini Zahori works ?

Regards
Old 04-29-2011, 06:39 PM
Guru

Default Zahori field test

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Michael
Best regards.
Hello

I know your skill in electronics. Maybe you can help,today i try the ZB in the fields and at some moment i catch Radio Frequency signal RF(music). This happens becouse i remove the wire who connect to BIG LOOP L1,it becomes very sensitive but unfortunatly RF enter the Zahori. I ask you if you have solution,maybe some low resistence in between L1 ?

Regards
Old 04-29-2011, 06:46 PM
Guru

Default Zahori Brother

Quote:
Hello

I know your skill in electronics. Maybe you can help,today i try the ZB in the fields and at some moment i catch Radio Frequency signal RF(music). This happens becouse i remove the wire who connect to BIG LOOP L1,it becomes very sensitive but unfortunatly RF enter the Zahori. I ask you if you have solution,maybe some low resistence in between L1 ?

Regards
Or maybe we can change the 22K for a fixed resistence in the circuit and adapt one resitence filter to L1,maybe a few oHms enough,to detect long and reject radio waves,just ideias...
Old 04-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Guru

Default Z-Brother

Quote:
Interestig expirence mehdi.
Without the antenna, how do get directivity?
Morgan, you got almost same results has my zahori. I think the clue of succes is the antenna and some mods like mehdi said
Regards
Nelson
No,i´m sure we need this antenna with the sample,the problem is the big L1 connected to pot in circuit not aloud the L2 to have full power.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Aft_

Do you know at what frequency the mini Zahori works ?

Regards
Hi Morgan
As I know , mini zahori is broadband receiver without tuning section .I think energy filed is electrostatic and electrostatic field without radiating as frequency , I remember you said long buried metals produced electromagnetic field, so how much frequency emitted for example from gold? Silver ? copper?
Best regards.
Old 04-29-2011, 06:57 PM
Guru

On what band was that radio station transmitting, i Mean AM or FM ?
I think to know this is important, to get the correct armonics to build may a good filter.
Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Hello

Regards
Old 04-29-2011, 07:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hello

Regards
As I side it is sensitive broadband detector without tuning , if add tuning section
Then rejected radio station , but maybe reject also target signals .
Best regards.