LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-20-2014, 01:56 PM
Guru

It's true, some people cannot learn to use L-rods--especially on their own without an instructor. I've mentioned that learning some form of meditation is essential, but this has been ignored or even repulsed like when a religious article is held in front of someone in need of exorcism. Yes, you can learn it 'as you go" but this takes much longer, is hit and miss, and some people give up before they get it. The more I study meditation the more I realize it is exactly what is needed.

Q, your case is the classic case of "You don't know what you don't know." You make the blanket generalizations about L-rod use ad it's a total cop-out. I guess it gives you some kind of perverted satisfaction to claim you are above it all.

Of course it is not just Q with this mentality. Everyone knows who they are. They have this attitude that they are superior. That's phony and it's a sign of insecurity. That's pompous.
Old 01-21-2014, 02:28 AM
Guru

Default Right ON Mike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
It's true, some people cannot learn to use L-rods--especially on their own without an instructor. I've mentioned that learning some form of meditation is essential, but this has been ignored or even repulsed like when a religious article is held in front of someone in need of exorcism. Yes, you can learn it 'as you go" but this takes much longer, is hit and miss, and some people give up before they get it. The more I study meditation the more I realize it is exactly what is needed.

Q, your case is the classic case of "You don't know what you don't know." You make the blanket generalizations about L-rod use ad it's a total cop-out. I guess it gives you some kind of perverted satisfaction to claim you are above it all.

Of course it is not just Q with this mentality. Everyone knows who they are. They have this attitude that they are superior. That's phony and it's a sign of insecurity. That's pompous.
It is very difficult to believe in "wonderland" until you've been there! Especially when the current majority havn't...
Goldfinder
Old 01-21-2014, 07:02 AM
Guru

Quote:

The more I study meditation the more I realize it is exactly what is needed.
Probably you are satisfied with meditative digging of your meditative gold too.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Probably you are satisfied with meditative digging of your meditative gold too.
Sorry, I don't do exorcisms. I have a book on it but never read it.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:53 PM
Guru

Quote:

Sorry, I don't do exorcisms. I have a book on it but never read it.
Videos shown that there are great gold-exorcist in mineoro team. Did you break all contacts with them?
Old 01-21-2014, 02:23 PM
Guru

All in the mind

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=x5xceRuW4aw
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cN9q4qULzoA
Old 01-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Videos shown that there are great gold-exorcist in mineoro team. Did you break all contacts with them?
I think you have me confused with someone else. I have never seen a Mineoro except in photos. I think the prices of those hand-held devices are obscene. And I doubt they work very well.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
I think you have me confused with someone else. I have never seen a Mineoro except in photos. I think the prices of those hand-held devices are obscene. And I doubt they work very well.
My apologies if so. I must agree with you regarding mineoro boxes.
Old 01-21-2014, 08:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post
The only correct approach to dowsing taxma1981. Congratulations.

For better results you should be bare foot and bare hand and not wear synthetic clothes. Any insulation layer between you and mother Nature worse results. Magnetic bracelets are welcome.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:12 PM
Guru

Thank you! I've tried everything and the results are the same, during the investigation I felt my fingers twitch somewhere, I believe that this phenomenon has to do with the human element and not a matter of your machine
Old 01-21-2014, 10:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post

I believe that this phenomenon has to do with the human element and not a matter of your machine
For sure. It is all about your mind machine connected to your body sensors and interpolated to knowledge-data saved in your long term memory center.

This system parts together works better in unconscious state and with body sensors as low as possible isolated from inner world.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:52 PM
Guru

also when I dowsing with hand sometimes I feel hot or sometimes cold, pulse strengthens and various other feelings ...
Old 01-22-2014, 12:58 AM
Guru

I have seen this method successfully used by several sensitive people. I have a friend who detects Diamonds in a similar way. He has a cigar box 3/4 filled with diamonds that he has found this way.

Several of my customers are able to feel the MFD Signal lines as they passed their hand over it. One of my EE's building my units could feel the MFD Signal line through his feet when he stepped on the Signal Line. This is the same frequency Signal line that can be detected with hand held L-Rods, or electronic metering. This is the same frequency Signal line that Skeptiocs here say can't possibly exist.

Another customer can tell in advance when a major Earthquake is about to happen. He will have headaches so excruciating that he has to to be hospitalized.

Thanks for sharing. Dell
Old 01-23-2014, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
...One of my EE's building my units could feel the MFD Signal line through his feet when he stepped on the Signal Line. This is the same frequency Signal line that can be detected with hand held L-Rods, or electronic metering. This is the same frequency Signal line that Skeptiocs here say can't possibly exist....

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda