LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Administrator

I'm still wondering if there is really anyone who can use L-rods to detect a magnetic field, or if that was another spurious claim. I'm sure I could do it if the rods are made of steel. Maybe that's what he meant.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
I'm still wondering if there is really anyone who can use L-rods to detect a magnetic field, or if that was another spurious claim. I'm sure I could do it if the rods are made of steel. Maybe that's what he meant.
I believe you will see the rods Dell sells are made of 1/8" brass brazing rods.
The belief in "magnetic field" causing a brass or copper L-rod to move comes from pseudoscience collected by people who do not have much education.
Pseudoscience practitioners are not very good with scalars, vectors or imaginary numbers; their version of science must explain imaginary signal lines.

Wierd magnetic teachings can also come from practitioners of hungscience, who were taught the facts of magnetic fields, but prefer to make up their own axioms of science.
This helps them to explain how they can locate a coin from a mile distance, as long as they don't have annoying science and reality to get in the way.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Guru

JP, is another grand supporter of WEIS, who is locked in his safe little closed minded box where actual field tests, knowledge, or field experience is permitted to enter. Dell
Old 02-01-2013, 03:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
JP, is another grand supporter of WEIS, who is locked in his safe little closed minded box where actual field tests, knowledge, or field experience is permitted to enter. Dell
It looks like I wandered out of the "science box" to the "land of Omnitronia" where king Dell explained how to make L-rods detect Magnetic fields from a vice....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
You have to ask your self, if you are smart enough to learn to use L-rods to detect Magnetic fields?

...If you want to place L rods in a stationary vice that's your prerogative but it sounds like a stupid, awkward way of using them.
Be sure you connect wires to the handles and hold the ends of the wires. A human connection is used to alter the polarity of the Rod(s).
Is this your suggestion to show how field testing an L-rod in a vice really works, from "Dell knowledge and field experience"?
Or did someone else post those words?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-01-2013, 03:49 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Did you mean "not permitted to enter"?

It's strange how the personal insults start when you find yourself in a corner.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
OK ... I'll take the bait.

What do you mean by "a real dowser"?
... that all the people that say they are good dowsers, they are not.
Real dowser is the good dowser, is the man that knows very good how to discriminate and how to calculate the depth. I did not saw a good dowser to has the ability to dowsing at all metals.
My friend (teacher) was good only at copper and silver, some other only to copper and lead but i saw only an old man that he was very good at gold, no other metals. He found a lot of gold coins and objects and of course he was very very rich. Persons that i wrote was REAL dowsers.
Now they are not at life.

Regards

btw... if you remember you must send me a message.....
Old 02-01-2013, 04:17 PM
Guru

Yes, very strange.

I went to update my e-mail and received this message.
Quote:
The administrator has banned your email address.
I wonder what Carl, is afraid of? Could it be that someone visiting here will seek the truth? Dell
Old 02-01-2013, 04:25 PM
Guru

Quote:

Dowsers say it magnetic field but i don't know what it is.
Some times dowsers can't dowsing for 3 or 4 weeks and they say that the magnetic field is low. I don't know what exactly they feel... but they have not any responce from the rod .
I don't feel it because i have not the abillity to dowsing more far that 20...30 m.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:16 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Yes, very strange.

I went to update my e-mail and received this message.

I wonder what Carl, is afraid of? Could it be that someone visiting here will seek the truth? Dell
Dell, I could say that I haven't banned your email address, but you never claimed I did, did you?

I am still curious about detecting magnetic fields with L-rods, and why there is not a single person on Earth who could demonstrate this.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Guru

@ all
Please let's move away now from the dowsing topic, thx.

@ Morgan
Please tell us how you are testing your PDK!

Thank you very very much!

Is the weather already OK in Portugal for new tests?
Old 02-01-2013, 10:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dell, I could say that I haven't banned your email address, but you never claimed I did, did you?

I am still curious about detecting magnetic fields with L-rods, and why there is not a single person on Earth who could demonstrate this.
Quote:
You could say that and I wouldn't expect you to be truthful, but that doesn't stop the message from appearing when I try to update my e-mail on your site.

If you are curious you should investigate and learn something. Dowsers, have claimed their L-Rod(s) have been detecting Magnetic lines for at least 60 years.

My own DB L-Rod comparison tests with a magnetometer proved this to be true. Dell
Old 02-01-2013, 11:28 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You could say that and I wouldn't expect you to be truthful, but that doesn't stop the message from appearing when I try to update my e-mail on your site.
Try reading the "I Can't Register... Why?" thread, before making accusations. ->
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=15155
Old 02-02-2013, 12:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
...If you are curious you should investigate and learn something. Dowsers, have claimed their L-Rod(s) have been detecting Magnetic lines for at least 60 years.

My own DB L-Rod comparison tests with a magnetometer proved this to be true. Dell
Where can we read a report on your DB L-Rod comparison tests with a magnetometer?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-02-2013, 03:09 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Dowsers, have claimed their L-Rod(s) have been detecting Magnetic lines for at least 60 years.
Well there ya have it, all the proof a person would need. It must be true!
Old 02-02-2013, 03:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Where can we read a report on your DB L-Rod comparison tests with a magnetometer?

Best Wishes,
J_P
For what purpose? Aren't you capable of conducting your own DB comparison tests? That's the only way you will ever know for sure. It's for certain that with your arrogance of self importance, and superior attitude toward folks with no formal education you aren't going to accept my word for it. Dell
Old 02-02-2013, 03:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
For what purpose? Aren't you capable of conducting your own DB comparison tests? That's the only way you will ever know for sure. It's for certain that with your arrogance of self importance, and superior attitude toward folks with no formal education you aren't going to accept my word for it. Dell
For what purpose?
For one, I never heard of a DB comparison test with a magnetometer that proves dowsers L-Rod(s) detect Magnetic lines.
In fact I don't know that it is possible to make a DB comparison test with a magnetometer that proves dowsers L-Rod(s) detect magnetic lines.

The purpose of reading this report of your DB test is to learn what procedure you used to conduct a DB test, and the results you recorded from this test, and of course to learn something from Dell.
But how can we establish that you in fact conducted a DB test? Because you said so?
How can we know what results this alleged DB test produced?
Is there a reason why we should believe you are telling us facts about an alleged DB test, or is this more wind from Winders?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-02-2013, 04:00 AM
Guru

Dell, no matter how much you waterboard those skeptics, they will never give in, never admit they are wrong. They will scratch, claw, gouge, kick and scream. They will take it with them to their grave. It's what I call the Natural Selection Process. Some people will not accept the Graces given to them by our creator. They take the positive and turn it into a negative. That's what they choose.
Old 02-02-2013, 04:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Try reading the "I Can't Register... Why?" thread, before making accusations. ->
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=15155
Thanks Q! I guess it's hard for WEIS people logic to understand why I wouldn't think to search thru the entire forum to find a "closed" thread entitled "Why I can't register" (I couldn't find it in the search engine} when I have already been registered on this forum for years and was simply attempting to update my E-mail address in my profile which has been expired for more than a year.. Although my present E-mail address has n NEVER before been rejected before by any company,forum, or person, I guess I should understand Carl's paranoia of being spammed by me.

O.K. you have banned me from updating my E-mail address from my profile, it's no big deal for me.

So be wary of any E-mail that comes to you from, omnitron@gmx.com
Old 02-02-2013, 05:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
and of course to learn something from Dell.
That would be a novelty from an avid supporter and participant in Carl's, WEIS group

Have you asked Carl, for his field reports on all the purported tests he has conducted on L-Rods & LRL's? You seem believe what Carl tells you with blind faith and trust in it's accuracy. If so, and you are incapable of conducting tests yourself, why ask me, ask Carl?

Sure, I could waste my time here explaining the hundreds of field tests I've conducted, the protocol, and the results, but to what avail? I've tried for years to provide useful information on Carl's forums and it is always met with mockery & ridicule, as it does for so many others who have come to this forum to share, or obtain information.

If there were a real scientist among you, sincerely interested in duplicating the Magnetic field tests, then maybe I would take some time but judging by the stupid, irrational remarks made by the owner of this forum, attracting scientist to this forum will never happen.

Quote:
Dell
Old 02-02-2013, 06:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
That would be a novelty from an avid supporter and participant in Carl's, WEIS group

Have you asked Carl, for his field reports on all the purported tests he has conducted on L-Rods & LRL's? You seem believe what Carl tells you with blind faith and trust in it's accuracy. If so, and you are incapable of conducting tests yourself, why ask me, ask Carl?

Sure, I could waste my time here explaining the hundreds of field tests I've conducted, the protocol, and the results, but to what avail? I've tried for years to provide useful information on Carl's forums and it is always met with mockery & ridicule, as it does for so many others who have come to this forum to share, or obtain information.

If there were a real scientist among you, sincerely interested in duplicating the Magnetic field tests, then maybe I would take some time but judging by the stupid, irrational remarks made by the owner of this forum, attracting scientist to this forum will never happen.

Dell
Um, Dell...
I never saw Carl post misleading BS or false information in this forum. Trust is not necessary -- I can check reputable sources to confirm his statements are true.
But this is not the case for what you post... reputable sources do not teach that L-rods detect magnetic lines.

1. Carl never said he performed a DB L-Rod comparison tests with a magnetometer that proves dowsers L-Rod(s) detect Magnetic lines... YOU DID..!
It doesn't even make sense to ask Carl when you are claiming you did it.

2. How can anyone duplicate a DB test that never happened?
Or suppose I am wrong, and the alleged DB L-Rod comparison tests with a magnetometer tests did happen.
Then how can anyone duplicate this test if you are not capable of producing your test report to show what test protocol you used and results data you expect them to duplicate?
Nobody asked you to explain anything... simply post the test report for your alleged DB test of L-rod(s) detecting magnetic lines.

Did Dell really conduct any DB L-Rod comparison tests with a magnetometer that proves L-rod(s) detect magnetic lines?
Or is this more BS from Dell Winders?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-02-2013, 09:39 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Thanks Q! I guess it's hard for WEIS people logic to understand why I wouldn't think to search thru the entire forum to find a "closed" thread entitled "Why I can't register" (I couldn't find it in the search engine} when I have already been registered on this forum for years and was simply attempting to update my E-mail address in my profile which has been expired for more than a year.. Although my present E-mail address has n NEVER before been rejected before by any company,forum, or person, I guess I should understand Carl's paranoia of being spammed by me.

O.K. you have banned me from updating my E-mail address from my profile, it's no big deal for me.

So be wary of any E-mail that comes to you from, omnitron@gmx.com
Which is odd, because there is a thread at the top of the forum entitled: Help! Look here if you are having problems.

I suppose you also didn't read the part where it says "I can set up your account manually if you want to use one of these email accounts."

Ask me nicely and I'll change it for you.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:06 AM

Friends'm still newbie with the phenomenon of long distance detection, I believe that the noble materials may're sending a signal and RF passive recipients able to locate, why it was like a metal detector does not need to be buried for a long period by that time would not interfere, perhaps the noble materials may be suffering an electrolysis sedendo electrons, or receiving electrons, most would not need any more secret, in order to make sure that would use an oscilloscope to monitor the output signals the passive receiver to see if it would have an abnormality in the target location.

Amigos ainda sou novato com o fenômeno da deteção de longa distância, creio eu que os materias nobres possam tá enviando algum sinal de RF e os receptores passivos consigam localizar, por que se fosse como um detector de metais não precisaria estar enterrado por um longo perÃ*odo, por que o tempo não iria interferir, talvez os materias nobres possam estar sofrendo uma eletrólise sedendo eletróns, ou recebendo eletróns, mais que não precisaria de mais nenhum segredo, para poder ter a certeza teria que usar um osciloscopio para monitorar os sinais na saÃ*da do receptor passivo, para ver se teria alguma anomalia no local do alvo.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:36 PM
Guru

Oscilliscopes were used successfully to monitor the incoming "Receive " signals of experimental locators in 1982. I field tested two of these units. Dell
Attached Images

Old 02-02-2013, 06:01 PM
Guru

please see this tapic
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18785
Old 02-02-2013, 06:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Which is odd, because there is a thread at the top of the forum entitled: Help! Look here if you are having problems.

I suppose you also didn't read the part where it says "I can set up your account manually if you want to use one of these email accounts."

Ask me nicely and I'll change it for you.
???? Your message was loud & clear
Quote:
Now, you want me to beg you to update my profile?

My account is already registered, why do you insist I should search "help" to find out why I can't register??? Your WEIS logic defies common sense. I can post my E-Mail address on this forum, omnitron@gmx.com but I can't include it in my profile because Carl, is paranoid of being spammed??? Dell