LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-30-2013, 07:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi Morgan, with how method works TESLA LRL , do you know how is Tube inside of Tesla LrL sensor. Do use Tesla LRL Tx , Rx , coil or IR light ?
It works like PI!!!!
A tesla coil produce hight voltage. At off condition there is a Rx coil with a amplifier......
Old 01-30-2013, 07:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
You must ask yourself a simple question:
If the FG90 worked as advertised, would there would be any need to use tricks to create a "famous brand"? Such deception serves only to create an "infamous brand".

Also, maybe nobody saw the demonstrators put the cheap jewelery into the ground, but (of course) that is why it's called sleight of hand. You're not supposed to see it.
Maybe you did not read all from start.
Alonso don't like to give a workable lrl. If all the lrl works then after short time a lot of factories will construct clones.....
We have some examples where he made workable lrls, so he have the "know how".
This was the reason that i opened this thread......
From one side we see lrls that works and from the other we see some crap.....
Old 01-30-2013, 08:03 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Alonso don't like to give a workable lrl. If all the lrl works then after short time a lot of factories will construct clones.....
Actually I did read it all from the start. However, I do not buy the idea that Alonso doesn't like to make a workable LRL. If this were true, then why bother to travel all the way to France to perpetrate a deception?

Everything seems to point to the fact that these devices do not actually work as advertised. That's the reason for the deception. You can continue to believe that it's all about protecting the idea, but the truth is that it's all just nonsense.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:31 PM
Guru

Default Full sensitive

I think that (maybe) when Alonso uses Mineoro , uses extra any thing as I use in the winter days for good sens , and many people know what that is.

Regards.
Old 01-30-2013, 10:48 PM
Guru

Default Tesla Tube inside.

Quote:
It works like PI!!!!
A tesla coil produce hight voltage. At off condition there is a Rx coil with a amplifier......

Master Geo, Do you have (Tube inside) photos of Tesla LRL ?
If you have Please send me.

husoasil@mynet.com

Regards.
Old 01-30-2013, 11:13 PM
Guru

Arrgh, come on Geo...The guy don´t want to share its "know how", but still wants to rip off people by selling useless boxes at very high prices...
I believe that for the buyers too, the lrl´s looked "workable" when they gave their money ..

Quote:
Old 01-30-2013, 11:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
I think that (maybe) when Alonso uses Mineoro , uses extra any thing as I use in the winter days for good sens , and many people know what that is.

Regards.
Vodka? Whiskey ?
Ah, i know: Cachaça !!
Old 01-31-2013, 12:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan, with how method works TESLA LRL , do you know how is Tube inside of Tesla LrL sensor. Do use Tesla LRL Tx , Rx , coil or IR light ?
no master humhum,i never use the TESLA LRL,i know reports of a spanish friend who visit Alonso in Paraguai.
Old 01-31-2013, 06:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Arrgh, come on Geo...The guy don´t want to share its "know how", but still wants to rip off people by selling useless boxes at very high prices...
I believe that for the buyers too, the lrl´s looked "workable" when they gave their money ..
I never said that he is the Saint Alonso : Lol:: Lol:
Old 01-31-2013, 07:53 AM
Guru

Exclamation

@ Geo

Hope you know that what you are doing is protecting a criminal?!

Because you make a big secret out of this pseudo-circuit and you give the impression that it will work for real - which it does not.

Or in other words:
Seems you have an obligation to support the work of this cunning swindler, some kinda deal, and that's why you have no interest for an open LRL discussion concerning the working principles and possibilities for improvements etc. - all things which are the reason for a forum like this, otherwise what do ya want here at all?

Look, Geo, it's not your fault that Alonsos tricks had been discovered (and by the way I have no idea how hard is the evidence in this case!) but this is no more simple candy-stealing by a child in a supermarket, this is an act of massive deceiving !!!

Hard working treasure hunters want to convince themselves personally if its worth to invest 10.000 dollars TEN-THOUSAND!!! by traveling to Brazil which additional costs alot of money and then they get cheated, tricked and betrayed there!! We are not talking about 100 dollars but 100 x 100 dollars plus around 2000 dollars for the trip!

And you, Geo, as a loyal and devote "fan" or whatever from that Alonso think its your duty to keep his holy grail secret!

It would be OK if this person would work on an fair and respectful basis, but not under such circumstances!

Geo and also Morgan, I hope you know the saying:

Together gone, together hung!

The meaning is that if you are the friends of a criminal other persons will see in you criminals, too and treat you like criminals!

Especially Morgan should have no motivation or intention at all to stay at Alonsos side after he was tricked personally 5 years ago (or when it was exactly) in buying this nonworking Mineoro. If I remember correctly Morgan even offered Alonso 10-20% of the gold if he would finds it, and Alonso of course promised that he will find this gold.

Geo, you're really living on the knife-edge.

You will have to decide in the public if you are pro or against this Alonso, if you are helping covering his crimes or if you are helping to discover the truth about that ominous LRL-circuits.

You must choose. Good luck.
Old 01-31-2013, 09:29 AM
Guru

Quote:

I never said that he is the Saint Alonso : Lol:: Lol:
You don't Geo, but he is Saint, proven:
Attached Images

Old 01-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Vodka? Whiskey ?
Ah, i know: Cachaça !!

No, dear Fred, and you know that the answer is not what, the answer is in this forum.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
@ Geo

Hope you know that what you are doing is protecting a criminal?!

Because you make a big secret out of this pseudo-circuit and you give the impression that it will work for real - which it does not.

Or in other words:
Seems you have an obligation to support the work of this cunning swindler, some kinda deal, and that's why you have no interest for an open LRL discussion concerning the working principles and possibilities for improvements etc. - all things which are the reason for a forum like this, otherwise what do ya want here at all?

Look, Geo, it's not your fault that Alonsos tricks had been discovered (and by the way I have no idea how hard is the evidence in this case!) but this is no more simple candy-stealing by a child in a supermarket, this is an act of massive deceiving !!!

Hard working treasure hunters want to convince themselves personally if its worth to invest 10.000 dollars TEN-THOUSAND!!! by traveling to Brazil which additional costs alot of money and then they get cheated, tricked and betrayed there!! We are not talking about 100 dollars but 100 x 100 dollars plus around 2000 dollars for the trip!

And you, Geo, as a loyal and devote "fan" or whatever from that Alonso think its your duty to keep his holy grail secret!

It would be OK if this person would work on an fair and respectful basis, but not under such circumstances!

Geo and also Morgan, I hope you know the saying:

Together gone, together hung!

The meaning is that if you are the friends of a criminal other persons will see in you criminals, too and treat you like criminals!

Especially Morgan should have no motivation or intention at all to stay at Alonsos side after he was tricked personally 5 years ago (or when it was exactly) in buying this nonworking Mineoro. If I remember correctly Morgan even offered Alonso 10-20% of the gold if he would finds it, and Alonso of course promised that he will find this gold.

Geo, you're really living on the knife-edge.

You will have to decide in the public if you are pro or against this Alonso, if you are helping covering his crimes or if you are helping to discover the truth about that ominous LRL-circuits.

You must choose. Good luck.

It is very simple!!!.
I am looking only for the true.
I don't know Alonso and he don't know me, so i have not any reason to promote him.
But something don't like me so i want to looking for it.
Before years i had a PDC210_super but it never worked for me. This does not mean that all PDC don't work at all, maybe an other owner to found something. For example Carl bought a FG80 before years but he never found anything with it. This don't mean that all FG80 don't work because a friend of me found some coins with it.
So what i write is not a propaganda but it is the way to the true...., very simple i want and the opinion from other members so to close the pazl.

Regards
Old 01-31-2013, 01:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Master Geo, Do you have (Tube inside) photos of Tesla LRL ?
If you have Please send me.

husoasil@mynet.com

Regards.
Hi, i did not find them. Maybe i have at back-up DVDs. If i find i"ll post here

Regards
Old 01-31-2013, 02:00 PM
Guru

Quote:

No you are not, the proof is that there are alot other companies like OKM, Crypton other greek and now, if the info is correct even an italian company that know about that not realy so holy and secret grail. Unbelievable!

OKM Sitz befindet sich in Funfminuten(Geld)weg 6, aufs Windscheibe.

Alles klar.
Old 01-31-2013, 11:32 PM
Guru

@ WM6

Quote:

Alles klar.
Your little ironic message translated for our not german audience:
OKM resides at the "In less than 5 minutes money-(a)Way" Nr.6

But what means at windshield?

@ Geo

Quote:
I am looking only for the true.
Haven't you still discovered the truth by your own Alonso circuit clones?

How reliable works your homebrew-detectors?
Can you exclude that your findings are made by pure coincidence?
Would you think your devices would pass such a test like I have
describe on the other new topic here in this forum?

btw. how large is the detection-area if you have found something with your PDK or whatelse you are using? More or less than 2x2 Meters (a circle with 1m radius)

Quote:
For example Carl bought a FG80 before years but he never found anything with it. This don't mean that all FG80 don't work because a friend of me found some coins with it.
Without really reliable test results you will never know if this was a just by a coincidence, by chance because at this site was scattered a large amount of good finds OR if the Mineoro was working good in that seldom special case.

One clear answer is:
Those Mineoro are never ever worth 10000 of bucks.

And for a person who uses that mean and dirty tricks to rip off so much money from treasure-hunters it is not worth to hide any "oh so special industrial secrets". Or do you want to protect his fraudster business?

Geo, if you know the results of your and Morgans PDK you should have got already some idea how "good" or "unreliable" the Mineoro stuff also would be, even with improvements.

So you know already the answer for what you are looking for by your own tests and field-experiences.

btw. it would be another crime if Mineoro sells 90% fake dummy products and just 10% working ones!

Geo, I really hope you understand now why we have to know if this PDK stuff reliable works at all and on what principles because only that way we can exlude that everything is just a huge BS like Mineoro suggests meanwhile!

As I have said it before in the other new topic here :

Quote:
this question also decides if a LRL company commits a crime or not. They are allowed to sell a device that under certain circumstances REALLY works, but nothing else!
Old 02-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post

Alles klar.
The five minute street,i was there ,its near the first OKM factory.It was a long travel from Munich to the OKM,but we find the OKM useless and put the threads here to save people.

BTW- sckeptic against scketic,will you let this things happens ?...
well it seems Funfinder allways very nervous...he talk about court,jail etc,maybe he is police man...
Old 02-01-2013, 12:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
@ WM6

OKM resides at the "In less than 5 minutes money-(a)Way" Nr.6

But what means at windshield?

@ Geo

Haven't you still discovered the truth by your own Alonso circuit clones?

How reliable works your homebrew-detectors?
Can you exclude that your findings are made by pure coincidence?
Would you think your devices would pass such a test like I have
describe on the other new topic here in this forum?

btw. how large is the detection-area if you have found something with your PDK or whatelse you are using? More or less than 2x2 Meters (a circle with 1m radius)

Without really reliable test results you will never know if this was a just by a coincidence, by chance because at this site was scattered a large amount of good finds OR if the Mineoro was working good in that seldom special case.

One clear answer is:
Those Mineoro are never ever worth 10000 of bucks.

And for a person who uses that mean and dirty tricks to rip off so much money from treasure-hunters it is not worth to hide any "oh so special industrial secrets". Or do you want to protect his fraudster business?

Geo, if you know the results of your and Morgans PDK you should have got already some idea how "good" or "unreliable" the Mineoro stuff also would be, even with improvements.

So you know already the answer for what you are looking for by your own tests and field-experiences.

btw. it would be another crime if Mineoro sells 90% fake dummy products and just 10% working ones!

Geo, I really hope you understand now why we have to know if this PDK stuff reliable works at all and on what principles because only that way we can exlude that everything is just a huge BS like Mineoro suggests meanwhile!

As I have said it before in the other new topic here :
Hi Funfinder

You are policeman,or maybe justice man ? lets keep Alonso away from this justice or jail troubles,this man together with Damasio (R.I.P) was the pioneers of LRL,also Esteban.

Put your strong arm against OKM too,these are great LRL criminals,see the man from Greece KIRIkytos desperate to sell the BIONIC-OKM he pay 12.500 .00 EURO !!! now he ask 8.000E.
At last MINEORO works when weater conditions are great,anyway the price is extremly HIGH its amazing for this bad performance,BUT OKM NOT WORK AS LRL EVEN WITH GOOD WEATER CONDITION !!!

regards
Old 02-01-2013, 07:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Funfinder

You are policeman,or maybe justice man ? lets keep Alonso away from this justice or jail troubles,this man together with Damasio (R.I.P) was the pioneers of LRL,also Esteban.

Put your strong arm against OKM too,these are great LRL criminals,see the man from Greece KIRIkytos desperate to sell the BIONIC-OKM he pay 12.500 .00 EURO !!! now he ask 8.000E.
At last MINEORO works when weater conditions are great,anyway the price is extremly HIGH its amazing for this bad performance,BUT OKM NOT WORK AS LRL EVEN WITH GOOD WEATER CONDITION !!!

regards
Morgan, you are wrong.
Alonso and Damasio are not the pioneers of LRLs.
I will prove it, but not in this thread.
This thread is for Geo's questions - not to argue for who is pioneer.
Geo asked if Mineoro company keeps good LRLs away from the market, and if they have better LRLs that they do not sell.

My answer is nobody at Mineoro knows how to produce a commercial LRL which has the ability to show the same performance we saw in the video of the Alonso PD.
They are selling the best locators that they know how to produce commercially.
The only locators which they intentionally make less performance are the locators that cost less money -- like DC2008.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
@ WM6

OKM resides at the "In less than 5 minutes money-(a)way" Nr.6

But what means at windshield / "aufs Windscheibe"?
in other words "aufs Windscheibe" mean:

"OKM ist voll auf Scheibe." related to residence.

Or something like this. In idiom translation probably: "It" resided in Smartass".

Old 02-01-2013, 11:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

At last MINEORO works when weater conditions are great,anyway the price is extremly HIGH its amazing for this bad performance.

regards
Yes this is True , Mineoro works when weather conditions are great.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Yes this is True , Mineoro works when weather conditions are great.
Mineoro only works at the point of sale. After that ...
Old 02-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Mineoro only works at the point of sale. After that ...
You maybe think so , but I do not think so ,only I see that Mineoro works very good especially in beach and hot country.

Regards.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
You maybe think so , but I do not think so ,only I see that Mineoro works very good especially in beach and hot country.

Regards.
Hi humhum,
I believe you find things when you use Mineoro.
I am interested to know what distance you find these things so we can know the facts as you saw.

At what distance do you find a coin when you use Mineoro on a good day?
At what distance do you find other buried things with mineoro?

Also, other question:
What method do you use for Mineoro on a winter day when there is high humidity?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 02-01-2013, 04:33 PM
Guru

Why are you objector;;
Why you do not accept the experience of others, but you try spend your view without having experience;;
Is this the pseudoscience

Regards