LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 11-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Guru

Thank you J_P for your infos
Final construction for those with generators.
Construction is a little difficult, because the gap between the rings must be 0.02mm. All rings associated with the signal generator. The grounding connected to the main plug. The best materials for "sandwich" construction is acrylic 4mm + metal rings + acrylic 4mm
With the tip (rings) you don't need a extra metal plate as reflector
Efficiencies greater than 95% signal through the earth, ranging 250HZ-14KHZ
Enjoy your success
Attached Images

Old 11-10-2012, 09:00 AM
Guru

Here I have a layout of a dowser similar antennas that work well ..

Old 11-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Thank you Qiaozhi
I think you understand me . As you know my English is very poor and I don't like use of translation, as you know my opinion about dowsing.

...continue
As we know, the usual method of electronic dowsing survey, done by using a frequency generator, digital or simply that the dowsing connects the earth with copper or stainless steel needles.
Usually when placed close to the pins together on Earth, utilizing a buffer - transformer between the generator and needles.
All dowsers believes is indeed important (in terms of dowsing) in output accuracy and stability of the generator, because dowsing "believes" that it just depends on the stability of the effectiveness of investigations.
I will not mention if the force is investigating the dowsing method, as I don't comment on specific frequencies dowsers believe that it is necessary to research a specific target (eg gold).
I refer only to the wrong opinion, all dowsers, who believe that the mark of a generator can be spread on the land with spikes and even a sizable distance.
In fact if you put a generator with spikes on earth the true length of the signal propagation depends mainly
1. Since the distance between the two needles of the generator
2. From the "texture" and moisture of the land surrounding the needles
Detailed presentation and use of formulas to understand the above two parameters are not necessary here. Just I telling you that the maximum distance signal propagation in the earth needles is usually... (distance pins) * 2.9 * (special soil conditions) * (Power output RMS)
The specific conditions of soil has values of 0.7 (soil without water) - 2.4 (soil with plenty of water) on average.
So if we have two connector neeedles on earth with 1m spacing and dry ground, 1WRMS amplifier, the signal can not be spread more than 1 * 2.9 * 0.7 * 1 = 2.03 meters. He even along the spreading is to exclude any axis linking the two needles to another location and have another reduction.

Therefore any dowser who believes that the generator helps to stimulate the target at long distances is a misunderstanding. In practice Excite «ideomotor phenomenon" nothing more.
But if you really still believe that the signal travels from the needles through the earth, make a simple experiment. Whoever has digital generator to output 560-1200KIZ and connect the pins to ground. With a simple AM radio can detect the signal generator in X distance. If you cover with a metal box together needles & generator, we see that the signal is lost. In fact, the radio signal received directly from the generator and not through the earth. This is the reason that shielded a canister missed the mark, simply because there was no signal detected from earth aapeftheias
Conclusion.
The presentation of this system is to have a realistic method for sending signals inside the earth.
I have not opinion on the effectiveness of dowsing research. I have respect only for how they really need to connect a generator to send an X mark on a Y distance away and think this is enough help for those dealing with dowsing experiments or even investigating dowser search
continues
Yes, it is true that the distance between the ground probes affects the distance the signal is detectable. One MFD manufacturer says to put the ground probes about an inch apart. Another says five inches apart. It has been my experience that with wider ground probe spacing you eventually reach a point where the signal line does not "focus" at the target. Sort of like double vision.

I've mentioned about the Lockheed Martin underground communications systems for miners. That transmits voice (much more difficult than Morse code) a half-mile through the ground with such low power as to not be able to create a spark. Abandon ship!
Old 06-22-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Thank you J_P for your infos
Final construction for those with generators.
Construction is a little difficult, because the gap between the rings must be 0.02mm. All rings associated with the signal generator. The grounding connected to the main plug. The best materials for "sandwich" construction is acrylic 4mm + metal rings + acrylic 4mm
With the tip (rings) you don't need a extra metal plate as reflector
Efficiencies greater than 95% signal through the earth, ranging 250HZ-14KHZ
Enjoy your success
If the copper pcb manufacturers in electronics will not work properly?
It is necessary that the rings be 4mm aluminum?
I wait your answer.
Old 06-23-2013, 05:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmnotes View Post
If the copper pcb manufacturers in electronics will not work properly?
It is necessary that the rings be 4mm aluminum?
I wait your answer.
If you have gap between rings 0,03mm, you can use PCB. My opinion is... more difficult use PCB for this antenna
regards
Old 06-23-2013, 12:56 PM

Quote:
If you have gap between rings 0,03mm, you can use PCB. My opinion is... more difficult use PCB for this antenna
regards
I think if it works correctly and pcb copper, which will be easy for me to carve.
Otherwise need CNC MACHINE.

A question even if you use a signal amplifier, the amplifier output will not be better connects a coil around 8 ohms?
Performs better for the amp.

Thank you well.
Old 06-23-2013, 07:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
........A question even if you use a signal amplifier, the amplifier output will not be better connects a coil around 8 ohms?.........
You are right. For me at the moment, at interest only as an experimental model. About load 8 ohms is irrelevant, because the "technical load" is a resistance near the 50 ohm
best regards
Old 06-23-2013, 07:59 PM

Quote:
You are right. For me at the moment, at interest only as an experimental model. About load 8 ohms is irrelevant, because the "technical load" is a resistance near the 50 ohm
best regards
Thank you ANDREA
Old 06-25-2013, 09:45 AM
Banned

Default Sorry to complain

I think this is a good project, but argue that everyone has jumped aboard and grown antenna out of their head in search of E.T. The basics of dowsing or divining by rod have been discussed on this forum before and I believe it was agreed by all that it is charge related. If we wish to take it any further, then let’s all go forward with science. And not go chasing Extra Terrestrials with fancy gadgets that have L.C.D. displays.

And so I will start a new thread,

Part 1 – Science of L rod dowsing

rgds
Old 06-25-2013, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
I think this is a good project, but argue that everyone has jumped aboard and grown antenna out of their head in search of E.T. The basics of dowsing or divining by rod have been discussed on this forum before and I believe it was agreed by all that it is charge related. If we wish to take it any further, then let’s all go forward with science. And not go chasing Extra Terrestrials with fancy gadgets that have L.C.D. displays.

And so I will start a new thread,

Part 1 – Science of L rod dowsing

rgds
What concerns many people is how to convey (the low frequencies to the ground) without loss of power.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:03 AM
Banned

Default Maybe some help

Quote:
What concerns many people is how to convey (the low frequencies to the ground) without loss of power.
You could pick a deeper ground. Notice that Marconi's circuit has a earth in the ocean.
Old 08-19-2013, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
You could pick a deeper ground. Notice that Marconi's circuit has a earth in the ocean.
did not understand the answer, you explain that to me.
Old 11-28-2013, 08:05 PM

ac current is a f....d up current it uses possitive and negative it is slow for dowsing rod need big ampl..work
nice work andreas
Old 12-27-2013, 10:31 PM
Guru

Hi all

You can use it to build one real generator and simple

http://www.electronics-lab.com/proje.../Schematic.png

I put here the Hex file

http://www.electronics-lab.com/proje...013/index.html
Attached Files
File Type: rar main.rar (8.5 KB, 835 views)

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-17-2014, 02:34 AM
Guru

Default Get Sig gen off ebay

A similar signal generator is available on eBay for less than you can build one.
Goldfinder
Old 12-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Generator work with flat-top aerial used in the VLF, LF, MF and shortwave bands. This antenna invented before 1920. The flat-top antenna functions as a monopole antenna with capacitive load.
The original flat-top antenna consists of a horizontal wires a vertical wire is connected to the center of the horizontal wire and hangs down close to the ground. Sometimes use many parallel horizontal wires, connected together at the center wire.
Here we can use this type antenna, with small mods for send signal in ground.
What we are newest?.
Replacing wires with a stable horizontal metal plate, building a certain way, so we have real capacitive load.
The antenna performance is close to 5%, depends on the accuracy of the construction. Usually amateur with handmade can produce perfomance 3-4% Not bad, if you understand, that simply needles the earth has performance near 0,5%. In this case you have performance up 400%
Materials for antenna
Your generator
two metal plates diametre 20-25cm.
IMPORTANCE only two plates have exactly the same dimensions.
coaxial cable connectors
A small plate diameter 1/10 of the large plate
Several personal work
See the schematic construction. I think is simple enough for everyone
I wish you success in all experiments in dowsing
best regards
This stuff is interesting, Just curious if anyone can interpret this diagram (post 8 of this thread) so an idiot can understand it. It shows the coaxial what appears to be two wires both attached to the lower plate--one to the lower surface and one to the center of the edge. It doesn't show any connection to the upper plate. Thanks. I assume the center wire of the coaxial is supposed to be attached to the upper plate and the shield to the lower plate.
Old 12-11-2016, 02:55 PM
Guru

After a bit of head scratching I see the top plate is not connected and is supposed to reflect the energy downward. That doesn't look right to me, but pretty sure most people would say the same about me.

If you go to post 25 (by J_Player) down at the bottom of the post and read the second article on Tesla, this is what Konstantine Meyl is doing. He wrote his papers on this in 1990 but he used pancake coils instead of the long tube coil. Then at the bottom of that article are more links about capacitive antennas. I've mentioned this that the skeptics are misapplying theory when they argue against the frequency discriminators. Beaty discusses this, although not the discriminators.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:18 PM
Guru

Well, what do I know? Meyl says that if you don't know what you are doing, this energy can be dangerous to humans so you might want to keep that in mind and read all you can about it FIRST. From all accounts, Tesla was not right in the head. I guess it didn't kill him but no one knows what it did to him genetically. it appears he neutered himself. Guess you can't say he was "nuts".
Old 12-13-2016, 11:04 PM
Guru

BTW, this is hardly considered dowsing. It just shows most people not not even understand what the word means. J_player posted the links to Bill Beaty's explanation of Tesla's work and that I agree with. Geez, did i just say that? Oh, well. I've leave this alone because I really don't care what others think, but something is not right.

Well, maybe I take that back. If it is not sending a signal then I guess it IS dowsing.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:56 AM
Guru

To improve wave propagation, directivity and sensing, you can always combine capacitive and inductive elements:

Old 12-14-2016, 01:09 PM
Guru

According to Meyl, the air between the coils is an "air capacitor".

All I can say is people who think there is only small amounts of energy transferred over very short distances must be trying to measure it the wrong way. It requires some kind of resonant device to gather the energy, otherwise no energy is transferred. It's there in the longitudinal waves that travel through the air along the earth.

http://amasci.com/tesla/tmistk.html

Look at figure 9
Old 12-15-2016, 04:06 AM
Guru

Oops, did not describe this correctly. The free electrons in the wire (or the earth) are compressible and act like a longitudinal wave.
Old 01-18-2019, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Andreas,
I agree with you, I think you will find better distance if you use a higher voltage at the antenna.
My thinking is an RF power amp maybe 10 watts can be used to guarantee the 10 watts is available to the antenna at all frequencies.
I can also see it would be good to raise the voltage using a transformer to deliver higher voltage to the antenna and ground.

When you first presented your flat top antenna, you said :
"This antenna invented before 1920. The flat-top antenna functions as a monopole antenna with capacitive load.
...Anyone who wants to build this, follow the instructions to obtain a generator that actually carries the signal into the earth".

This is how I recognize this design to be based on the multiple loaded flat top antenna that was used in the early Marconi broadcasting stations in 1919.
This design was actually adapted from Nikola Tesla's patents for sending power to the ground.
I see your modification of this antenna is even simpler than the Marconi design.

But now you are talking about making new modifications for a proper antenna, so I am thinking you will modify to stop if from acting as single-wire ground transmission which Tesla designed.
It sounds as if your are planning to change it to become an antenna to broadcast more than 5% of the power into the air as RF broadcast.
If you do this, then I expect the ground power transmission will diminish, as more power is broadcast into the air.
In the VLF and LF bands, a large amount of this RF power radiated from the antenna will still penetrate the ground after passing through the air.

But if my idea is mistaken, then maybe you will be making modifications to the antenna for better power transmission to the ground.
If this is what you are intending to do, then I can see some possible mods which may bring this design closer to the original design which Tesla made to allow good power transfer to the ground.
In Tesla's designs, he used a resonant transformer to increase the voltage that is sent to the transformer.
But if we are to use a DDS generator to produce many different frequencies for testing, then we will not be able to use a resonant transformer, because the transformer will be resonant only at one frequency.
So it appears that if this scheme is used, we can only use a step-up transformer, which will probably not be resonant.
Still, we can find better ground penetration with a higher voltage.

I wait to see if there are modifications made by you or other readers.
See below for a schematic diagram of the Marconi Flat top antenna and some links for further reading:

http://www.tuks.nl/wiki/index.php/Ma...fWirelessPower
http://amasci.com/tesla/tmistk.html

http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-...sion-of-energy
http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-...sion-of-energy
http://www.teslauniverse.com/nikola-...ctrical-energy

Note: These are not schematics for construction. They are only general diagrams to show basic concepts.
Very smart theory! it is practically believed that the transmission of signals by a single minute flash moment through a transformer has amplification and the creation of static fields over metals in the soil of a certain period of time;
Old 01-20-2019, 04:48 AM
Guru

Hey Kostas.... where are you???
Old 01-21-2019, 06:38 AM

When we talk about frequency discrimination using generator and L rods, we first need to know that with L rods, electromagnetic waves can not be captured. People are good recipients of other types of energy, but not electromagnetic waves. If some of you are familiar with the experiments of Professor Turen, who is the founder of the scientific physical radiodetection, he will know that Turen has discovered another component of the wave. He says that each wave consists of a carrier wave, a wool and an information wave. A person with L rods is sensitive only to the information wave. Each electromagnetic wave is accompanied by an information wave. Information waves are subject to laws close to the properties of light. When the transformer is placed at the output of the frequency generator for reconciliation with the ground, its coil also emits the information field. It is enough to connect a suitable coil to the output of the frequency generator and the field will be emitted. Even if only the telescopic antenna is placed on the active end of the output of the frequency generator, the information field will still be emitted. Nuclear magnetic resonance can only be done in a Faraday cell. In the case of L rods and a frequency generator, nuclear information resonance is obtained. And for this, this resonance takes place outdoors in nature.