LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi dear J_P

I have no secrets to MINI ZAHORI OR PISTOLDETEKTOR(Alonso´s PD). i supose i explain everything in the threads,no secrets at all.

The MINI ZAHORI,if i dont sell it for the miserable amount of 75E during this year,i will send to you next Christmas as a gift,and you can check that i´m right,no secrets.
Hi Morgan,
I have no use for a locator that you call Mini Zahori.
The only reason why anyone would need to see the schematic and all the details and photos of every part in a single post is so they can answer the question you asked for:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Tell me if is possible to hear music also with the Mini Zahori circuit . Yes or not ?
Mini Zahori is one Ion locator.
If you are serious that you want me to answer that question, then you will need to post all details in a single post.
You have never done this.
We find some of the details for this so called "Mini Zahori" in Esteban's Zahori topic, and others scattered all over the forum in different threads.
In fact you keep part of this circuit secret "OK,only the IONIC CHAMBERS for Zahory is TOP SECRET..."
Everyone knows the real Zahori has no ionic chambers.
If you built ionic chambers in your mini Zahori, then you did not not post it in your circuit diagram to show the electrical connections or show the chamber construction.
You can put the complete circuit diagram and tell all the details of construction for the circuit and antenna and power supply, and post photos showing all the parts.
Then we will have enough information to give you an answer to your question, instead of needing to search through many forum threads over several years and try to guess from a partial circuit diagram that you posted.
I know of no other way to find an answer to the question that you asked for.
The best anyone can do is to guess if you don't show the necessary information to answer your question.

Best wishes,
J_P