LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-14-2013, 07:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaldude View Post
That's fascinating, thanks for those explanations. I've tried divining for water and was very surprised to easily find it. Your explanation of charge differences being everywhere, but resident in bodies and being either -ve or +ve is interesting.

You've obviously had electrical training.

Mr. Devil, guess he's yours now. In a way it's only fair, I didn't need him and you did.

--Dave J.

PS: which end of the fish did you feed him?
Old 01-14-2013, 07:16 AM
Banned

Default Wwwaaaaa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post
Mr. Devil, guess he's yours now. In a way it's only fair, I didn't need him and you did.

--Dave J.

PS: which end of the fish did you feed him?
Can someone stick his dummy back in his mouth, he was such a cute baby when he was quite.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:42 AM
Banned

Default What some babies will do

I've heard some good stories of why men wont wash the dishes, do the ironing or massage the wifes feet but Dave's is the best. Sorry darling I have to go prove the LRL fraudsters wrong. One day i will find you that gold nugget with my coil detector you just wait and see..... She's waiting Dave...The back massge is the worst part, it's like rolling bread dough in olive ioil.

Last edited by Dedevil; 01-14-2013 at 07:48 AM. Reason: just to stir up Dave
Old 01-14-2013, 10:37 AM
Guru

Well, Metal, Mr. Devil has shown you what he is. Whaddaya think? If you like, you'll continue down that path. If not, you might chicken out.

A few years ago I lived near a well-known Christian obedience cult who are in effect hell-worshippers. They ran a public Halloween show that was based on CIA-KGB-Nazi mind control principles. I stood in line passing out leaflets explaining what they were up to and how it worked and recommended that anyone who was thinking of "going downstairs" would be a lot better off chickening out and doing something else that evening. I even recommended several other churches which were offering public Halloween parties of a harmless nature.

One couple to whom I handed the leaflet, and read it, walked away. The rest walked in, but of those a few may have used what they learned from the leaflet to avoid being suckered. Jesus called this maneuver broadcasting seed, without knowing what would sprout or if and when and how it would be harvested. Every act of life is like this.

That was then and there, and this is here and now. Anyone following this thread has seen how Mr. Devil associates himself with LRL's, while somehow steering clear of the subject himself. His dowsing claim to fame is the "half a dead fish gospel".

If you want to find metal or valuable minerals, those are well known disciplines that are competitive and which reward prudent investment and hard work. Mr. Devil is trying hard to make sure you won't learning anything that's gonna take you in that direction.

DeDevil told y'all in plain English what he is, if you get suckered by him you already knew in advance what it was you were being suckered by.

If you want to learn a thing or two about dowsing, most folks don't like my recommendations on that, but here's a good place to start thinking about it: Mr. Devil's half a dead fish gospel is a great place to begin, because it will teach you in a hurry how ludicrous BS works if you're a willing student.

Mr. Devil's getting his jollies now, because someone has recognizes him for what he really is.

He really is Mr. Devil. He ain't kidding. I didn't invent his avatar, he did. His forum behavior is consistent with his avatar.

If you ask yourself "why is he here?" it's hard to take him seriously as an LRL enthusiast or "skeptic", or even as a dowser. I can't think of anyone who posts on the Tnet LRL forum who would give him the light of day other than through the exit door, same door through which several others have walked the gangplank. Including certain "skeptics" who learned the concept of "exit" the hard way.

I have several reasons for being here, I've listed them in a previous post in this thread. Mr. Devil ain't gonna tell you why he's here, so I'll spill the beans for him. He's here to do research on how gullible people are. I'm interested in the major pattern, but he's more interested in the extreme. I hope that someone a lot closer to him than I am is keeping much closer tabs on him than I am. To me he's just a wacko fellow forum denizen but to someone in Aussielandia he might be....... well, I don't have any actual evidence, I only see the way of thinking. Too late anyhow, most of the flammables already went up in smoke. He invented his avatar, I didn't. He wanted to reveal what he is and there's no reason why anyone should dispute him on that matter.

Now on that "really is" business, we have a potential communication problem with religious folks who think the Devil is a supernatural being, a sort of demigod or antigod. That's a convenience of churchmen and politicians who can chase the cuss away with smoke and mirrors while the real thing in flesh and blood is still sucking the folks in the pews dry, when it's doing that.

I'm not asserting that "the devil" can't exist outside of flesh and blood, I'm merely reminding folks of our practical experience in which we've encountered real human beings hell-bent on wrecking anything they can touch. You can say the force was their own or that it was an external force acting through them. The results are the same. The "what was the force?" problem is a mishmash that scientists are trying to unravel and which politicians and churchmen are trying to get under control. Congratulations, you're next!

--Dave J.

PS: Mr. Devil, since you seem to know Jesus and want a showdown with the fellow a lot more than a showdown with LRL either proponents or opponents, perhaps you can recommend a forum better suited to this conversation? Even a satanist forum if that's all ya got, I'm willing to take a look.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:43 PM
Guru

If i remember good, Carl made this site only for LRL believers.
Dave J, what do you want here?????
You can go to Geotech1 and to say all your good ideas and experiences from Fisher.
You have not nothing to say for LRLs.

Regards
Old 01-15-2013, 12:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Not LRL believers, but LRL discussion Geo
(Muahahaha.....)
Regards
Old 01-15-2013, 03:39 AM
Administrator

The forum is for LRL discussions. Believers, skeptics, delusionists, even an occasional antagonist are welcomed. No cussin' no spittin' no pokin' in the eye. Mr. J has a narrative that even the most ardent LRL disciple oughta read and give a little thought to.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:53 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
The forum is for LRL discussions. Believers, skeptics, delusionists, even an occasional antagonist are welcomed. No cussin' no spittin' no pokin' in the eye. Mr. J has a narrative that even the most ardent LRL disciple oughta read and give a little thought to.
The thought is.....

Mr Dave J Is stuck in the delusional world of coils that signal massive gold nuggets due to the simplified advertising by manufacturer’s, and walking around in circles with a nagging wife wanting to know when he's going to build the castle, finish washing the dishes and massage her feet.

Is he was so..... intelligent, then why does he not discuss why our theories are wrong? Simply because they are RIGHT! And he and others have been fooled by advertising into believing coils will bring him riches.

Good one Geo!
Old 01-15-2013, 09:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Mr. J has a narrative that even the most ardent LRL disciple oughta read and give a little thought to.

There are better narratives to give thought to....
Old 01-15-2013, 09:44 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
The thought is.....

Mr Dave J Is stuck in the delusional world of coils that signal massive gold nuggets due to the simplified advertising by manufacturer’s, and walking around in circles with a nagging wife wanting to know when he's going to build the castle, finish washing the dishes and massage her feet.

Is he was so..... intelligent, then why does he not discuss why our theories are wrong? Simply because they are RIGHT! And he and others have been fooled by advertising into believing coils will bring him riches.

Good one Geo!
I'm sorry Mr. Devil, but constantly repeating something that is blatantly wrong just doesn't make it right; however many times you say it.

Sadly your posts are a perfect example of "self-delusion". In other words, a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Personally I have no problem with anyone wanting to experiment with LRLs, or even dowsing, unless the intended result of the experiments is to scam other technically challenged people into parting with their hard-earned money. If you want to go outside and wander about with a couple of bent coat hangers, in the deluded belief that these will somehow point you in the direction of endless riches, then please go ahead. At the end of the day, you will still need a conventional metal detector to actually find anything valuable. Any other contribution provided by the dowsing contraption is purely psychological. It's a trick of the mind.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:50 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Dedevil - you crossed the line with that last post.
This forum is for the discussion of LRLs, and not for personally abusive comments aimed at other members who do not share your belief system.
Please keep the discussion civil, otherwise you'll have to go and sit on the naughty step.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I'm sorry Mr. Devil, but constantly repeating something that is blatantly wrong just doesn't make it right; however many times you say it.

Sadly your posts are a perfect example of "self-delusion". In other words, a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Personally I have no problem with anyone wanting to experiment with LRLs, or even dowsing, unless the intended result of the experiments is to scam other technically challenged people into parting with their hard-earned money. If you want to go outside and wander about with a couple of bent coat hangers, in the deluded belief that these will somehow point you in the direction of endless riches, then please go ahead. At the end of the day, you will still need a conventional metal detector to actually find anything valuable. Any other contribution provided by the dowsing contraption is purely psychological. It's a trick of the mind.
Yes.. Yes.. At last I agree with you, they are " TECHNICALLY CHALLENGED " This is why Carl created the LRL forum so as to leave the coil guys in the slow lane.

TECHNICALLY CHALLENGED! - LUV IT!
Old 01-15-2013, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Dedevil - you crossed the line with that last post.
This forum is for the discussion of LRLs, and not for personally abusive comments aimed at other members who do not share your belief system.
Please keep the discussion civil, otherwise you'll have to go and sit on the naughty step.
He started it! JP and WM6 have both argued with me. But at least WM6 had the courage to pay out $1million when i showed them that an underground stream had a charge.
Unlike Dave J who ran off to his room, crying.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:36 AM
Guru

Quote:
There are better narratives to give thought to....
Hi Geo,
There are better narrativesto give thought to? What narratives are better?
I look around at different narratives, and I see you posted one that is interesting...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Dave J, what do you want here?????
You can go to Geotech1 and to say all your good ideas and experiences from Fisher.
You have not nothing to say for LRLs.
What I find interesting is you remember Carl made this site only for LRL believers.
I wonder how you got that idea.
The purpose of the site has never changed.
It was always open to anyone who wanted to be part of the discussions.

But then I remembered...
Your purpose for being here is threatened by non-believers making posts which do not show the opinion that "LRL really works".
You came here to find as many circuits as you could, then modify them and call them secret circuits which find treasure.
When they don't work very well, then you can make videos to show them only when they are finding treasure.
But the problem comes when people don't believe you are telling true stories to describe LRLs.
When this happens, we see you try to chase them away so nobody will challenge the things you say.
Of course it would be good if the rules of the forum permitted only LRL believers.
This would solve your problem to remove people who think that not all of your posts are true. However, these are not the forum rules.

So how did you remember it to be a forum only for LRL believers?
This is not difficult to understand.
Nearly all LRL believers have developed ways to change the truth in their own mind, so their idea of modified facts will work to support their illusions of LRLs working.
As an example, Dr. hung has modified the facts of electronics to believe that voltage is a flow, which is regulated by current.
Dell Winders has modified the facts of LRLs to believe that dowsing is a geophysical science. etc.
And when people show them they are wrong, they don't like it, yet they continue to believe it in their own minds.

From what I can see, the reason why you are here is to collect glory and prestige from other treasure hunters who will believe you have secret LRLs which really find treasure, which other readers can never have, because you will not tell them how to build their own working version.

It appears Morgan is here for the exact same reason.
In his case, he also seems to be seeking worship from other treasure hunters, to treat him as a great pioneer of LRLs after he copied and modified Esteban and Alonso's designs, which they copied from American engineers who designed early metal detectors.

Then we have the Devil person.
I think Dave found the correct idea in his post above to describe why the Devil person is here.
Sure, he is trying to collect naive followers to believe in his LRL BS. But I would add something that Dave didn't say:
Mr. Devil seems to have serious perceptual problems which prevent him from understanding anything technical which requires actual mathematics and real working electronics.
I think, for this reason, he focuses on technically incapable victims who are looking for a simple explanation that will fit their limited capacity to understand technical things.
This is why we see silly references such as "Now like forces attract and opposite forces repel, so the earth must be overall negative ( -Ve) compared to the sun" are all he has to explain why dowsing really works.
But even more interesting, Mr. Devil has shown he has a good understanding of prospecting for gold which can only come from years of experience.
What is interesting is that he uses his experience in gold prospecting to bolster his preaching about dowsing principles, which have nothing to do with knowledge of prospecting methods.
It reminds me of several LRL manufacturers who try to associate their products with space programs, or important archaeological finds to help convince people their junk reallly works.
Of course a little research shows their contraptions are not part of any space program or archaeological program.

Yes, the narratives by Dave and your narrative turned out to be interesting to me.
What better narratives should I give thought to?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
From what I can see, the reason why you are here is to collect glory and prestige from other treasure hunters who will believe you have secret LRLs which really find treasure, which other readers can never have, because you will not tell them how to build their own working version.

It appears Morgan is here for the exact same reason.
In his case, he also seems to be seeking worship from other treasure hunters, to treat him as a great pioneer of LRLs after he copied and modified Esteban and Alonso's designs, which they copied from American engineers who designed early metal detectors.
Actually, I don't think this part is true. Both Geo and Morgan are convinced that LRLs actually work, based on personal subjective experience, but this is purely for their own interest, and not based on any secret desire to achieve glory. We may not agree with their conclusions, as they also choose not to agree with the skeptics, and that's the way it will most likely continue. We have to accept the fact that these beliefs are hard to change. It is difficult (if not impossible) to prove a negative, and the only thing we can rely on is objective scientific evidence. Since dowsing and LRLs cannot pass a double-blind test, then science will continue to reject the notion of longrange detection using these methods.

Quote:
Then we have the Devil person.
I can agree with you there.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Actually, I don't think this part is true. Both Geo and Morgan are convinced that LRLs actually work, based on personal subjective experience, but this is purely for their own interest, and not based on any secret desire to achieve glory. We may not agree with their conclusions, as they also choose not to agree with the skeptics, and that's the way it will most likely continue. We have to accept the fact that these beliefs are hard to change. It is difficult (if not impossible) to prove a negative, and the only thing we can rely on is objective scientific evidence. Since dowsing and LRLs cannot pass a double-blind test, then science will continue to reject the notion of longrange detection using these methods.

I can agree with you there.
Of course, both Geo and Morgan are convinced that LRLs actually work. This has nothing to do with their desire to come here to gain glory.
To make it easier to understand, when they first came here, they were only interested in finding good electronic circuitry to copy and modify.
But after they found circuits that showed a response that they could call detection, then suddenly their motives changed.
They were no longer sharing any information which might lead to other treasure hunters building a similar electronic locator.
They were in a position where they were the only people who possessed these locators, and they could show videos to convince many readers they are working.
Neither Geo nor Morgan wanted to give up this elite position of being the only person who has a working LRL.

But rather than to leave after they found the circuits they were looking for, they stayed here posting photos of their "really working" LRLs and treasures that were recovered with them.
For what reason?
They have no intention of telling anyone how they can build a working LRL project to show the results that they are reporting, so why are they showing photos of these LRLs and treasure recoveries?
We see some photos of a long range locator, and a few hints for what parts are used, but the secrets are hidden behind smoke curtains with false data.
This method of forum posts was started in the longrange locator forum in 2006 when Esteban began showing photos, along with tiny thumbnail images of the schematics that cannot be read.
The question arises: Why do these people show photos of thier "working detectors", then tell us they are a secret?
The answer is clear: They are trying to improve their prestige and glory by showing off what they have, but you cannot have.
What other reason could there be?
BS about trying to help other treasure hunters?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2013, 12:10 PM
Banned

Default To be or not to be

It’s like going fishing
I was wondering if that grey haired JP was extinct or not.
For the armature fishermen on the forum ;
I just put a little “JP” in the wording, cast it in the forum, and BANG! He’s taken the bait.
Medical Officers Report – Subject = JP – LRL Forum – 15.01.2013
Still able to use a keyboard so he’s not doing so bad. English and motor skills are o.k.
QUOTE: This is why we see silly references such as "Now like forces attract and opposite forces repel, so the earth must be overall negative ( -Ve) compared to the sun" are all he has to explain why dowsing really works. END QUOTE
Although unable to read through and remember other statements JP “picks” out sentences and quotes and uses them in reference to make his thoughts seam clearer to himself With additional thoughts that he has a new physical explanation of the Universe that is unknown to modern day science and does not wish to explain to others this theory, I therefor conclude that; He is obviously spending far too much time indoors and needs some fresh air.

OR
The Universe Does Revolve Around JP.
A recent study of JP’s hair comb has shown increasing numbers of hair. This can only be explained by the mass/ charge ratio and shows that the universal matter revolves around JP to such a force that it actually dislodges the hair follicles from his head. Isn’t science wonderful!
What i find interesting are his comments like;
Quote; What is interesting is that he uses his experience in gold prospecting to bolster his preaching about dowsing principles, which have nothing to do with knowledge of prospecting methods. END QUOTE
This shows that although being an educated man he either did not pay attention to things like the French Revolution in history classes at school or, is suffering from m em o r y l o s s.
What’s your thoughts?
Old 01-15-2013, 01:26 PM
Guru

Unless demonstrated wrong, your text looks very pertinent JP

Quote:
Of course, both Geo and Morgan are convinced that LRLs actually work. This has nothing to do with their desire to come here to gain glory.
To make it easier to understand, when they first came here, they were only interested in finding good electronic circuitry to copy and modify.
But after they found circuits that showed a response that they could call detection, then suddenly their motives changed.
They were no longer sharing any information which might lead to other treasure hunters building a similar electronic locator.
They were in a position where they were the only people who possessed these locators, and they could show videos to convince many readers they are working.
Neither Geo nor Morgan wanted to give up this elite position of being the only person who has a working LRL.

But rather than to leave after they found the circuits they were looking for, they stayed here posting photos of their "really working" LRLs and treasures that were recovered with them.
For what reason?
They have no intention of telling anyone how they can build a working LRL project to show the results that they are reporting, so why are they showing photos of these LRLs and treasure recoveries?
We see some photos of a long range locator, and a few hints for what parts are used, but the secrets are hidden behind smoke curtains with false data.
This method of forum posts was started in the longrange locator forum in 2006 when Esteban began showing photos, along with tiny thumbnail images of the schematics that cannot be read.
The question arises: Why do these people show photos of thier "working detectors", then tell us they are a secret?
The answer is clear: They are trying to improve their prestige and glory by showing off what they have, but you cannot have.
What other reason could there be?
BS about trying to help other treasure hunters?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2013, 01:41 PM
Guru

Finally the masks dropped. I've said several times that I'm just a treasure hunter. I never took advantage of my knowledge in order to gain something from other members by selling some lrl devices. Unlike some members of lrl companies that want to get out of the forums so they can write and sell whatever they want. Do you agree J-P??? Do you agree Cryfton company member???;;
Old 01-15-2013, 02:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Finally the masks dropped. I've said several times that I'm just a treasure hunter. I never took advantage of my knowledge in order to gain something from other members by selling some lrl devices. Unlike some members of lrl companies that want to get out of the forums so they can write and sell whatever they want. Do you agree J-P??? Do you agree Cryfton company member???;;
Hi Geo,
I have made no comments to say you are selling LRLs. These words are only in your post, not in mine.

My post says is the reason you remain here is to collect glory and prestige.
I can prove you gained information from members of this forum to build some of your LRLs.
Even you admitted you have no further reason to spend time building LRLs because you have many working LRLs:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
"I decided to stop any constuction about LRL.
The reason.... i have many workable lrls so no reason to spend more time for them.
It is time for more treasure hunting so to "see" the results of lrls. Also there are a lot of other things to spend my time".

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...06&postcount=1
Considering you no longer need any circuits to build more LRLs, and you no longer need help from other members to show you how to debug your circuits, then the question remains:
Why do you post photos of your "working detectors", then tell us they are a secret?
In fact, why are you here at all, if you already have many working LRLs and want more time for treasure hunting?
Do you post photos of your secret locators to collect glory, or is there a different reason?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2013, 03:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post

The Universe Does Revolve Around JP.
How do you know? Are you Universe?

Or this is only one more unproven statement from you?
Old 01-15-2013, 03:04 PM
Guru (Administrator)

The title of this thread is NE555 VLF transmitter.
I think this is getting a little bit off topic.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
The title of this thread is NE555 VLF transmitter.
I think this is getting a little bit off topic.
Hi Qiaozhi,
Of course it's off topic.
But it was intended to be off topic after the first post by Mr. Devil, when he decided to hijack the topic of NE555 VLF transmitter and divert it to a discussion of dowsing:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...6&postcount=10

However, this circuit has no value to a treasure hunter, so hijacking the thread doesn't make any difference except to delusional people or retards who believe this VLF stuff works.
Dave pointed this out early on: "The circuit doesn't have anything to do with locating metals or minerals-- unless you want to pretend that it does".
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...0&postcount=13

But when Mr. Devil took offense, he opened even a new topic for discussion and asked Dave "why are you here?"
Of course Dave obliged him and told his reasons for being here, which apparently caused minor consternation to Mr. Devil.
Then Mr. Devil proceeded to elaborate on his diatribe of how static charges in buried water and the sun cause dowsing to work, as a technique to gather a worshiper.
After Dave acknowledged that Mr. Devil captured his convert, Geo entered the discussion to re-open the topic of "why are you here".
Then Carl came and set Geo straight about the purpose of the forum, and at the same time confirmed that the topic of "why are you here" is okay, when he a recommended "Mr. J has a narrative that even the most ardent LRL disciple oughta read and give a little thought to". http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...5&postcount=32

In the course of this thread, we see it is no different than any other longrangelocaor thread, which meanders off-topic at the whim of the people who post, and is encouraged by the owner of the forum.
I may do things differently in forums where I am admin, but for this forum, I believe the owner has the best idea of how he wants it to run.
So let the party continue!

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-15-2013, 08:34 PM
Guru

Quote:

In fact, why are you here at all, if you already have many working LRLs and want more time for treasure hunting?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi. At Greece now is winter so no good weather for treasure hunting.
Maybe i am here to read your posts.....

Regards
Old 01-16-2013, 06:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hi Qiaozhi,
Of course it's off topic.
But it was intended to be off topic after the first post by Mr. Devil, when he decided to hijack the topic of NE555 VLF transmitter and divert it to a discussion of dowsing:
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...6&postcount=10

However, this circuit has no value to a treasure hunter, so hijacking the thread doesn't make any difference except to delusional people or retards who believe this VLF stuff works.
Dave pointed this out early on: "The circuit doesn't have anything to do with locating metals or minerals-- unless you want to pretend that it does".
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...0&postcount=13

But when Mr. Devil took offense, he opened even a new topic for discussion and asked Dave "why are you here?"
Of course Dave obliged him and told his reasons for being here, which apparently caused minor consternation to Mr. Devil.
Then Mr. Devil proceeded to elaborate on his diatribe of how static charges in buried water and the sun cause dowsing to work, as a technique to gather a worshiper.
After Dave acknowledged that Mr. Devil captured his convert, Geo entered the discussion to re-open the topic of "why are you here".
Then Carl came and set Geo straight about the purpose of the forum, and at the same time confirmed that the topic of "why are you here" is okay, when he a recommended "Mr. J has a narrative that even the most ardent LRL disciple oughta read and give a little thought to". http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...5&postcount=32

In the course of this thread, we see it is no different than any other longrangelocaor thread, which meanders off-topic at the whim of the people who post, and is encouraged by the owner of the forum.
I may do things differently in forums where I am admin, but for this forum, I believe the owner has the best idea of how he wants it to run.
So let the party continue!

Best Wishes,
J_P
Can you read?

The question of what this circuit does was asked by Metaldude.
If you and Dave are so sure that dowsing and vlf doesnt work then tell us why
WITH A SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION. Not just a comment like it couldn't possibly work.
Tell us why. Is it because charges of electrification are a delusional thought?
I guess then televisions also dont work and are a delusional trick of the mind.

Why are you here is a good question. Dave, although so... sure that it doesnt work cant substantiate his comments and runs of crying.
WM6 has given the viewers here a circuit with no secrets.
So tell us all JP Why wont it work? Let the party continue if you can party that is. Or is it time for your milk and cookie and a napp napp.

rgds

Last edited by Dedevil; 01-16-2013 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Stir up JP