LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

I think you meant to say unconsciousness.
If no success can be found with 240V, we could always try a 3-phase supply.

However, joking aside ... I don't think mesy64 is understanding this sarcasm. So we should make it clear that we do not believe there are any frequencies that would be useful for his purposes. The whole idea is complete nonsense, and is based on false pseudo-science, whether it is 50kHz, 50Hz, 123456Hz (or who cares), as all of these will give the same effect ... nothing.
Exactly correct...
Of course, you must be careful to make the correct choice... delta or star?
It is more tricky than Alice in wonderland choosing which door.
But we got a hint from Fred's post which was confirmed by his wife...

Seriously there is no treasure frequency.
If a way to locate gold at long distance was explained in detail in this forum, It would not have any thing to do with a frequency.
I know because it has already been done.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-14-2011, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesy64 View Post
hi to all
I need a metal frequency table?
I need gold and silver metals frequencies that are emitted from the Earth??
These frequencies are of the type vlf?
please help me?
gold-5.0-5.6 kHz silver-8.7-8.9 kHz copper-11.7 kHz bronze-11.3 kHz iron-17.0-17.8 kHz lead-4.5 kHz aluminum-7.0 kHz
Old 11-15-2011, 04:20 AM

Default The "GOLD FREQUENCY" reviled

OK, there is some think like gold frequency and LRL recognized by science but it is far away from what LRL enthusiasts or OKM or other fantasy, hobby or businesses do. (Just keep doing It for fun and all will be OK, I support You).
Now top secret The "GOLD FREQUENCY" is about 138.34 THz ( wave 2.167 um).
Ref. http://www.ga.gov.au/image_cache/GA12286.pdf
Never give up.
Regards,
Old 11-15-2011, 04:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wam View Post
OK, there is some think like gold frequency and LRL recognized by science but it is far away from what LRL enthusiasts or OKM or other fantasy, hobby or businesses do. (Just keep doing It for fun and all will be OK, I support You).
Now top secret The "GOLD FREQUENCY" is about 138.34 THz ( wave 2.167 um).
Ref. http://www.ga.gov.au/image_cache/GA12286.pdf
Never give up.
Regards,
cool...
I almost detected it long range, but I can't quite see that color.
I only see the yellow and red stuff -- too hard to see from long distance.
Maybe with my special filtered NIR LRL camera....
Thanks for the tip.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-15-2011, 07:03 AM

Hi, I propose to use above location to test any alternative LRLs. (and classic MD as well).
Regards,
Old 11-15-2011, 10:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wam View Post
Hi, I propose to use above location to test any alternative LRLs. (and classic MD as well).
Regards,
Ummm...
One problem with this new alternative:

When I read the article I see they discovered a difference in absorbance of specific wavelengths for different kinds of soil.
The absorbance frequencies they are measuring are basically light, into the NIR range which our eyes are not capable of seeing.
In other words, when the surface of the ground absorbs a specific wavelength of light, it reflects a color which happens to be beyond our ability to see.

As an example, the red color which we can see on the photo below of the Australian soil is caused because the soil is absorbing a specific light frequency which is removed from the reflected light.
So we see seen it as red-tinted because the reflected light is weighted in the red frequency after the ground absorbs some higher frequencies than red.
This is exactly what they are talking about in their article, except for colors that are slightly out of our seeing range.
They are saying they discovered that they can see some new colors for surface soil and rocks that we can't see with our eyes alone, by using NIR camera gear.
So they are seeing these NIR colors which are invisible until they use a camera that can see into the NIR range.
Then they these NIR colors help identify certain rocks and soil material.

But the problem is what they are looking at surface colors of different rocks and soil on the ground.
Their discovery is that when there are specific rock formations at the surface, these rock formations will have different reflectance NIR colors.
And these colors of rock formations will tell what kind of rock formations are photographed so we can look for the rock outcrop types that are known to be associated with ore deposits.
They are talking about the color of the soil and rocks on the surface of the ground.
Not about a color that is caused by buried gold, or buried ores or metal things.

What they are saying they discovered is they can use special cameras to extend the range of colors they can see to help identify rock formations.
So when they look at the picture below, they see a few more colors than the simple red tint on the ground when certain kinds of rocks are present on the surface.
Then they know it is likely they might find the ores that are usually found in those kinds of rock formations if they see them in the picture.
Somehow this does not seem to be related to finding buried treasure.
It seems more useful for mining exploration.

Best wishes, J_P

http://www.ga.gov.au/image_cache/GA12286.pdf
Attached Images

Old 11-15-2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesy64 View Post
I need gold and silver metals frequencies that are emitted from the Earth??
I can not think about a metal generating EM frequency field and a reason why unless we consider the electrons orbiting atom of gold and this will produce EM field with some unique frequency. Sensing this remotely will be a kind of fantasy.
The other part of theory is that all metals at higher temperature will glow producing light and it means spectrum of EM frequencies. Analyzing this light we can say what kind of metal is it. So, we can say what Sun is made of remotely. Base on this, in theory metal will produce this light in any temperature but if not very hot the intensity of the light is so small that it is not measurable. The next factor is propagation over other matter of this slow intensity.
So remotely speaking it is realistic to consider frequencies absorb or reflected by gold as a "gold frequencies".
Old 11-16-2011, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1966 View Post
gold-5.0-5.6 kHz silver-8.7-8.9 kHz copper-11.7 kHz bronze-11.3 kHz iron-17.0-17.8 kHz lead-4.5 kHz aluminum-7.0 kHz
Това са честоти със които ако бъде облъчен съответния метал , то той влиза в резонанс и започва да излъчва съответните йони
Old 11-16-2011, 06:24 AM

Quote:
Това са честоти със които ако бъде облъчен съответния метал , то той влиза в резонанс и започва да излъчва съответните йони
Can You make a link to some publication how above numbers have been worked out - any published research report etc. please. Did any one described the procedure how to measure it or verify so it can be confirmed each time by all ?
Old 11-16-2011, 07:49 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Please make your posts in English.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10526
... or provide an English translation.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:55 PM
Guru

Default so what is the translation

I tried several greek to english translators and none worked. Anyone have the translation.
Goldfinder
Old 11-18-2011, 12:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
I tried several greek to english translators and none worked. Anyone have the translation.
Goldfinder
You cannot translate from Bulgarian with Greek-English translator.
Old 11-18-2011, 12:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Goldfinder
This is bulgarian language.
It means:
These are the frequencies with which, if the metal is irradiated, it shall enter into resonance and begins to emit the corresponding ions

There is no explanation given or information to show some publication that explains how above numbers have been worked out.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-18-2011, 03:59 AM
Guru

Default Thanks JP

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
This is bulgarian language.
It means:
These are the frequencies with which, if the metal is irradiated, it shall enter into resonance and begins to emit the corresponding ions

There is no explanation given or information to show some publication that explains how above numbers have been worked out.

Best wishes,
J_P
JP
Thanks much. Sort of hard when one doesn't have the right language.

I have been following this thread and the whole topic has been a source is wonder for me for many years. I tried lots of these various frequencies and the only thing I ever found that was consistent was rust iron when looking for gold but no Au.

Being an experimentalist and willing to try something like this was an education. What is amazing to me is that there are so many companies selling very expensive signal generators, as that is all they are, and so many willing to buy this stuff. If someone is going to try this get a pair of dowsing rods off eBay for $20 and an inexpensive signal generator for less than $150 and test it out. Save lots of money this way. the coat hanger idea is fine but it doesn't give the user enough tactile psychological feedback even though it does the same thing.
Goldfinder
Old 11-18-2011, 03:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
JP
Thanks much. Sort of hard when one doesn't have the right language.

I have been following this thread and the whole topic has been a source is wonder for me for many years. I tried lots of these various frequencies and the only thing I ever found that was consistent was rust iron when looking for gold but no Au.

Being an experimentalist and willing to try something like this was an education. What is amazing to me is that there are so many companies selling very expensive signal generators, as that is all they are, and so many willing to buy this stuff. If someone is going to try this get a pair of dowsing rods off eBay for $20 and an inexpensive signal generator for less than $150 and test it out. Save lots of money this way. the coat hanger idea is fine but it doesn't give the user enough tactile psychological feedback even though it does the same thing.
Goldfinder
Well, yes.
I think it can cost less than that.
If I believed I could find things with dowsing rods and a signal generator, then I would buy some real brass welding rods and some copper pipe and caps for handles.
And I would buy a 7555 timer and solder it to a breadboard with a few resistors and capacitors, then stick it on the side of a 9v battery for my signal generator.
I could make it extra fancy by adding a switch that would switch between several different frequencies, or even a pot that I could switch on for infinite variation of frequencies.
The whole mess would cost less than $15 USD.
Then I could have hours of fun looking for treasures at any frequency that people tell me is the secret treasure frequency.

From what I saw in Carl's report of the VR-800, this is exactly what they are selling for $1995. http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...r800/index.dat

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-18-2011, 03:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Well, yes.
I think it can cost less than that.
If I believed I could find things with dowsing rods and a signal generator, then I would buy some real brass welding rods and some copper pipe and caps for handles.
And I would buy a 7555 timer and solder it to a breadboard with a few resistors and capacitors, then stick it on the side of a 9v battery for my signal generator.
I could make it extra fancy by adding a switch that would switch between several different frequencies, or even a pot that I could switch on for infinite variation of frequencies.
The whole mess would cost less than $15 USD.
Then I could have hours of fun looking for treasures at any frequency that people tell me is the secret treasure frequency.

From what I saw in Carl's report of the VR-800, this is exactly what they are selling for $1995. http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...r800/index.dat

Best wishes,
J_P
Not so simple!!!!
At least the generator must have the ability to give few "ma" of signal to the ground

Regards
Old 11-18-2011, 04:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Not so simple!!!!
At least the generator must have the ability to give few "ma" of signal to the ground

Regards
Hi Geo,
The Intersil 7555 is good for at least 7ma at 9volts. But can be much more depending on which manufacturer version of 7555 is used.
If I had a problem where I needed a lot more ma to ground than my 7555 can deliver, then I could easily add a transistor to deliver more power.
No need to order a VR-800 for $1995 USD.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
The Intersil 7555 is good for at least 7ma at 9volts. But can be much more depending on which manufacturer version of 7555 is used.
If I had a problem where I needed a lot more ma to ground than my 7555 can deliver, then I could easily add a transistor to deliver more power.
No need to order a VR-800 for $1995 USD.

Best wishes,
J_P

I never talked about VR-800 or similar.
I said that if you need to get any signal from buried objects you need current flow

Regards
Old 11-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
I never talked about VR-800 or similar.
I said that if you need to get any signal from buried objects you need current flow

Regards
Hi Geo,
That is not what you said.
You said "At least the generator must have the ability to give few "ma" of signal to the ground"
How much current do you suggest?

Is the 7 ma sink from the ICM7555 enough?
Or should I use an LMC555 that is tested to be good from -10ma to +50ma?
Maybe a bipolar LM555 for 200 ma?
Or should I add a 3055 with driver in switch-mode?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-18-2011, 06:48 PM
Guru

And flow thru what?
Old 11-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
That is not what you said.
You said "At least the generator must have the ability to give few "ma" of signal to the ground"
How much current do you suggest?

Is the 7 ma sink from the ICM7555 enough?
Or should I use an LMC555 that is tested to be good from -10ma to +50ma?
Maybe a bipolar LM555 for 200 ma?
Or should I add a 3055 with driver in switch-mode?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
I said the same but you play with the words
Any way... there is not any problem with you.
7ma is near the limit, 20 or 30 ma is better. But remember that it is not easy to make a current flow with the 7555 and low voltage. The resistance of the ground is not low....

Regards
Old 11-18-2011, 08:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
And flow thru what?
The flow is between generator output and gnd VIA the ground. You must connect the output of generator to the ground via 2 nails....
Old 11-18-2011, 08:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
The flow is between generator output and gnd VIA the ground. You must connect the output of generator to the ground via 2 nails....

I said the same but you play with the words
Hi Geo,

I don't play with words. I looked at your exact words.
You did not talk about getting a signal from buried objects.
You only talked about the ability of a signal generator to deliver a few ma of signal to the ground.
Milliamps signal from a signal generator is not the same thing as signal from buried objects even if you want me to think they are the same.

But it does not matter because the question has been answered.

If more current flow is better, then there is better equipment to use than a battery power oscillator.
The geologists who use induced polarization often put more than 1000 volts on their ground probes and they get a reaction from metals under the ground.
Their measurements of the metals under the ground can be checked and repeated by other testers who find the same exact reading which they find.
I believe they do not use a 9v battery for their induced polarization generator.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Guru

Hi J_P.
Of course the 9V or 12V suply is not the best solution. Maybe a tention more than 70V to be OK.

Regards
Old 11-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
I see, but i think JP was talking about Lrods and a 555 glued to a 9v battery, so this is something different.
Of course producing HV is easy, and you easily make flow many mA between nails .This is not really what i call a portable LRL...
But what about a 1kv/m natural earth gradient ?