LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy
It is assuredly good enough for Dr. Hung to pounce on it and start evangelizing this as a new
pseudo scientific theory. He would probably also claim that he and his team have been working on
refining this theory and have gotten incredible results but which he can't discuss at this time.
Hmmmm...

I doubt Dr. hung will evangelize this theory, as it sounds like ordinary pseudoscience.
Dr. hung has historically only evangelized theories which leave room to diverge from pseudoscience, and enter into the realm of hungscience.

So far, only Myron Evans and Damasio have been able to rise to the diety of the occasion, when they proclaimed new theoretical adventures which took him traveling through another dimension...
a dimension not only of sight and sound... but of mind;
...a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination.

Of course Dr. hung was also successful at convincing a number of forum members and other readers to buy his theories by spending their euros to see his magical Brazilian LRLs find gold treasures.
And they did see how good hungscience works. Today, after spending a lot of euros, we still found no signs of the substance gold DNA produces to coat the surface of the gold.
Nor have we heard back from the Mineoro factory to explain how to make these LRLs work to find treasure like we see in the videos and at the factory demonstrations.

Hmmmm.... Global Scaling... an investment scam....
"...GSDI Ltd was founded by Hartmut Müller with a Russian partner who remains unknown, in connection with the Yesilada Bank. Funds from the GSDI would be drained away to Austria...
...The activities of the GSDI in January 2011 led to a lawsuit
against "Prof. Smith" and three other defendants in the District Court of Dresden. According to the indictment 2004-2009 they have cheated more than 250 investors out a of a total of six million euros..."
http://www.esowatch.com/ge/index.php...Global_Scaling

Wait.....
Nevermind....

There exists a good possibility Dr. hung will evangelize Global Scaling...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-22-2011, 03:54 AM
Guru

Default Not Dowsing - Very interesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi goldfinder,

Geo is not talking about a dowsing rod with a sample chamber where you put gold.
He is talking about an electronic VLF loop receiver that has a sample of gold positioned in the area of the receiver coil to cause the receiver to only beep when it is pointed at the direction where gold is buried.

This has nothing to do with dowsing.
It is an electronic tuner and amplifier/filter that is adjusted to make beeps when a signal is received above an adjustable threshold.
From what I have seen so far, it does not work.
If it did work, then we would see some evidence of it working.
But we don't.

Best wishes,
J_P
JP,
Thank you for correcting me. So There is a gold sample in the receiver circuit and you say it does not work, and it is not dowsing. I have run across this many times with other "exotic" (un-orthodox) circuits that do not work when really tested and there was some kind of hokus-pokus aspect to the device that supposedly makes it work.

Still it warrants some spectrum anaylzer testing for example set up some kind of receiver between two gold coins, use a sensitive magnetic detection circuit and run the analyzer through it paces. Maybe even stimulate one of the gold coins with a frequency or a lot of frequencies. Might be a pony in all the HS.

If it was dowsing then I understand the gold as "witness" idea and have seen dowsers find samples where someone in the group knows there it is. The real goal is to find those hidden zillion we all dream of.
Goldfinder
Old 05-22-2011, 05:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,

Ver-Tex Receptor first appeared in 1991-1992 from Thomas Afilani, famous for manufacturing the Electroscope.
He is also famous for producing the DKL Lifeguard, which failed to work when he sent his best operator to show
how well it can detect people hiding behind crates for Sandia Laboratories. He could locate the hiding person every
time when he knew where he was hiding, but was never able to find him when he didn't know in advance where he was.
http://prod.sandia.gov/techlib/acces...998/980977.pdf

We also see what kind of electronics Thomas Afilani puts inside his LRLs in many of Carl-NC reports:
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...pe20/index.dat
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...cope/index.dat
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...e301/index.dat

Most of the wires are not even hooked up...!
You look at what you see, and you really believe this is a working LRL?
After we read the reports that even the factory operators cannot make it work for their customer?

Read Carl's report and see photos of what he found inside the epoxy...
http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/pages/common/index.pl?page=lrl&file=reports/escope20/index.dat

It's a bunch of crap...!!

Tell me how this circuit can possibly work to do anything?
Nobody is stupid enough to pay money for this after they see what is inside.
This is why Thomas Afilani hides it in epoxy...!

But maybe the Ver-Tex is different, and it has a really working circuit inside...
Can you show us the Ver-Tex circuit so we can see how it works better than the other circuits Thomas Afilani sold?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
VerTex has more much wires but all are connected.
I have not the schematic in electronic format so i must scan my paper notes. Maybe ... one day with more free time. But as i remember it works more as dowsing than as electronic LRL. As dowsing it was good, but only for objects on air.... inside the ground it had not results.
A lot of work for nothing, yes another fraud.
But i will do again the question...... why this fraud has hidden so good 3 samples??? if someone destroy it, will see it is a fraud, so it can not be fooled by the samples.

Regards
Old 05-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
VerTex has more much wires but all are connected.
I have not the schematic in electronic format so i must scan my paper notes. Maybe ... one day with more free time. But as i remember it works more as dowsing than as electronic LRL. As dowsing it was good, but only for objects on air.... inside the ground it had not results.
But i will do again the question...... why this fraud has hidden so good 3 samples??? if someone destroy it, will see it is a fraud, so it can not be fooled by the samples.

Regards
Hi Geo...

Hahahhaaaaa

You are right...!

"A lot of work for nothing, yes another fraud".

Ok... don't waste your time to show the circuit diagram for this pachyderm excrement.

To answer your question....
The reason why Thomas Afilani hides the samples is for 2 reasons:
1. He knows some electronic engineers will open the box and see epoxy modules... He knows most of these engineers will not open them, so no problem as long is they cannot see the stupid resistors soldered together inside them.
2. He knows some people believe that Mickey Mouse and tooth fairy are real people who live in homes not too far away. And he knows these people will open the samples to see what is inside...
And when they see the colour of gold painted on resistors, they will believe this is how it detects gold.

And for other fairy tale believers who want more proof... he will have some samples of cheap jewelry hidden in the epoxy.

Now you have your answers.
Maybe you can find a second opinion which says gold that you put in epoxy in your hand will make a signal line to buried gold...
and ions of gold will float in the air and make sparks to transport all ions to the sample in your hand....
And you will easily walk to the direction of the buried treasure and recover it to become rich to have a big expensive house like the people who own the Disney studios.

Or maybe you won't find this second opinion here....

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-22-2011, 07:24 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
It is possible the "designer" believed that the gold samples would actually do something. It's another form of self-delusion.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder
JP,
Thank you for correcting me. So There is a gold sample in the receiver circuit and you say it does not work, and it is not dowsing. I have run across this many times with other "exotic" (un-orthodox) circuits that do not work when really tested and there was some kind of hokus-pokus aspect to the device that supposedly makes it work.

Still it warrants some spectrum anaylzer testing for example set up some kind of receiver between two gold coins, use a sensitive magnetic detection circuit and run the analyzer through it paces. Maybe even stimulate one of the gold coins with a frequency or a lot of frequencies. Might be a pony in all the HS.

If it was dowsing then I understand the gold as "witness" idea and have seen dowsers find samples where someone in the group knows there it is. The real goal is to find those hidden zillion we all dream of.
Goldfinder
Hi goldfinder,

In many ways I think you are right. To begin, let's make a distinction between dowsing methods using samples and electronic methods using samples. In the case of dowsing while using a sample, there is no discussion other than the skeptical viewpoint of "trick of mind" and the believer viewpoint of "I saw it work". So this leaves us with a discussion of the electronic metal locators which use a sample placed near the receiver coil.

Your opinion of this kind of locator is:
"...Still it warrants some spectrum anaylzer testing for example set up some kind of receiver between two gold coins, use a sensitive magnetic detection circuit and run the analyzer through it paces. Maybe even stimulate one of the gold coins with a frequency or a lot of frequencies..."

This sounds like an interesting experiment to me. I suspect that if you were to perform this test you would discover there is no frequency which shows any special resonance to any particular metal. But it is still a good experiment to perform in order to confirm that what I suspect is correct or is incorrect. I would think it is a good idea to place a spectrum analyzer in an electrically clean environment and see what kind of frequencies you can find with nothing there. Then introduce a signal generator and see what you detect as the generator is moved from 1 Hz to the MHz range. Then repeat the experiment again when gold coins are placed in the same electrically clean environment. Then we can follow up by placing coins that are made of other metal alloys.

This should give some good information to work with for future reference.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-22-2011, 11:48 AM
Guru

Default VER-TEX

Quote:
Hi Morgan.
Take a photo (bad quality) from the Ver_tex

Regards
Very strange LRL. You have big colection of all sort of LRL´s.

Regards
Old 05-22-2011, 08:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
VerTex....
...inside the ground it had not results.

originally posted by Morgan
The Ver-Tex can still be used for good performance if you make some easy mods as shown below to work as a muffler for your car or truck.
It should work ok for petrol or diesel if the proper mods are made.
Attached Images

Old 05-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Guru

Hi.
This muffler is for 2 stroke engines.
Ver_Tex has a 4 stroke engine

Regards
Old 05-22-2011, 08:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

Regards
Thank you
Old 05-22-2011, 08:49 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi.
This muffler is for 2 stroke engines.
Ver_Tex has a 4 stroke engine

Regards
I must say that, when I first looked at the photo you posted, I thought it was a set of bicycle handlebars. How is it supposed to be held?
Old 05-23-2011, 03:26 AM
Guru

Default Someone do the expt - plez

Quote:
Hi goldfinder,

In many ways I think you are right. To begin, let's make a distinction between dowsing methods using samples and electronic methods using samples. In the case of dowsing while using a sample, there is no discussion other than the skeptical viewpoint of "trick of mind" and the believer viewpoint of "I saw it work". So this leaves us with a discussion of the electronic metal locators which use a sample placed near the receiver coil.

Your opinion of this kind of locator is:
"...Still it warrants some spectrum anaylzer testing for example set up some kind of receiver between two gold coins, use a sensitive magnetic detection circuit and run the analyzer through it paces. Maybe even stimulate one of the gold coins with a frequency or a lot of frequencies..."

This sounds like an interesting experiment to me. I suspect that if you were to perform this test you would discover there is no frequency which shows any special resonance to any particular metal. But it is still a good experiment to perform in order to confirm that what I suspect is correct or is incorrect. I would think it is a good idea to place a spectrum analyzer in an electrically clean environment and see what kind of frequencies you can find with nothing there. Then introduce a signal generator and see what you detect as the generator is moved from 1 Hz to the MHz range. Then repeat the experiment again when gold coins are placed in the same electrically clean environment. Then we can follow up by placing coins that are made of other metal alloys.

This should give some good information to work with for future reference.

Best wishes,
J_P
JP,
I always like your thorough testing approach. Unfortunately, I don't have an spectrum analyzer. Anyone out there in detector experiment land w/ said SA and a little time on their hands would they run the experiment and tell us the results. If there is a pony in the HS we would all benefit immensely!
Goldfinder
Old 05-23-2011, 05:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I must say that, when I first looked at the photo you posted, I thought it was a set of bicycle handlebars. How is it supposed to be held?
Hi.
Yes it is like bicycle hadlebars, but it is made all from plastic peaces and plastic pipes.
Attached Images

Old 05-23-2011, 09:43 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Ah, yes ... I remember now. There was a thread dedicated to the Vertex LRL here ->
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12735
Old 05-23-2011, 12:44 PM
Guru

Default VERTEX

Quote:
Hi.
Yes it is like bicycle hadlebars, but it is made all from plastic peaces and plastic pipes.
VERTEX :

BIG,EXPENSIVE,DIFICULT TO HANDLE,NOT WORK AS LRL FOR PRECIOUS METALS.

PD PISTOLDETEKTOR :

SMALL,VERY LIGTH TO HANDLE,WORK AS LRL FOR TREASURES AND AS MEDIUM RANGE LOCATOR FOR COINS.

The VERTEX design seems to be made by a person who have the head in the moon,same as the H3rod,tipical from star war movie,and useles LRL´s
Old 05-24-2011, 04:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Ah, yes ... I remember now. There was a thread dedicated to the Vertex LRL here ->
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12735
The time goes quickly
It was before 4 years......
Old 05-24-2011, 04:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
VERTEX :

BIG,EXPENSIVE,DIFICULT TO HANDLE,NOT WORK AS LRL FOR PRECIOUS METALS.

PD PISTOLDETEKTOR :

SMALL,VERY LIGTH TO HANDLE,WORK AS LRL FOR TREASURES AND AS MEDIUM RANGE LOCATOR FOR COINS.

The VERTEX design seems to be made by a person who have the head in the moon,same as the H3rod,tipical from star war movie,and useles LRL´s
Hi
The Vertex is more a dowsing detector while the PD is purely an electronic detector. I think the PD is much better than the Vertex. But the Vertex made Thomas Alifani a rich man while the PD did not make Alonso rich

Regards
Old 05-24-2011, 04:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi
The Vertex is more a dowsing detector while the PD is purely an electronic detector. I think the PD is much better than the Vertex. But the Vertex made Thomas Alifani a rich man while the PD did not make Alonso rich

Regards
Alonso is only inventor... not owner of LRL factory.
Maybe Alonso is not rich, but Damasio was rich....
Many euros from believers in Mineoro...

Many pay money to Mineoro factory after watching detection of plastic markers and magical videos, and reading hung forum stories of finding wonderful treasures with Mineoro...

For Vertex, I take a look under my car and I find a catalytic converter next to the muffler... looks to be the same design as Ver-tex..
After I open this catalytic converter I find materials that contain platinum. Now I am sure the vertex must really work...
It is the exact same design as the catalytic converter under my car...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
... But the Vertex made Thomas Alifani a rich man while the PD did not make Alonso rich.
I don't think that is a good way to measure the usefulness of either device. All it proves is that TA is a better salesman.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:40 AM
Guru

Default Thomas Afilani

Quote:
Hi

Regards
I saw other LRL´s made by Thomas Afiliani,they are based on nonsense principle of working,pure LRL´s to DECEIVE people,and sonner or later he will have the consequences.
About Alonso,he know very well how to make a good LRL,but he still envolved with MINEORO and this NEVER make him rich.And if he still participating in MINEORO tricks to DECEIVE people he only LOSE with this...
During this years in GEOTECH forum i learn enough to understand that only 1% of LRL´s are real.
Old 05-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Guru

Hello,

I just stoped by to pick up the garbage you people produce here with so much idiot points.
Please, don't litter.
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
I saw other LRL´s made by Thomas Afiliani,they are based on nonsense principle of working,pure LRL´s to DECEIVE people,and sonner or later he will have the consequences.
About Alonso,he know very well how to make a good LRL,but he still envolved with MINEORO and this NEVER make him rich.And if he still participating in MINEORO tricks to DECEIVE people he only LOSE with this...
During this years in GEOTECH forum i learn enough to understand that only 1% of LRL´s are real.
No Hung,the GARBAGE came from MINEORO BRAZIL and cost 10.000 Euro each one,maybe is little money for you,and ONLY WORKS IN FACTORY FIELD TEST,and in hands of all the MINEORO TEAM or ALONSO.
Apart from this,IT WORKS VERY VERY BAD, i supose we can tell here the desapointments and deceivments about LRL´s.
Acording the MINEORO factory,or Alonso films, we can LOCATE one small earring 5 or more meters distance,and this is NOT TRUE,i think you know that
Old 05-24-2011, 04:31 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Attached Images

Old 05-24-2011, 04:37 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO fairy tales

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hello,

I just stoped by to pick up the garbage you people produce here with so much idiot points.
Please, don't litter.
If we pay atention to your words ,and your experiences with MINEORO,all people here believe that MINEORO can LOCATE with CLEAR SIGNAL one small gold earring 20 meter distance. YOU KNOW VERY WELL THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH ALL MINEORO LOCATORS.
I realy not understand HOW MINEORO CAN SURVIVE WITH SO BIG LIES DURING SO MANY YEARS.maybe is becouse people are very kind and not want RAVENGE,i also not want bad things to MINEORO,just want them to say the TRUE about the LRL products.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Guru

Default LRL garbage

Quote:
i supose Thomas Afillani is the driver ,all this LRL products are for RECICLE,in hope for a better product...