LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-27-2011, 11:17 AM

Default hi

hi at everybody is long time that i don't back here i had big big problem with my family but now is start to finsh hope, i see is not change many think hi geo my old friend how are you, is really this pistol work?
regards
Old 02-27-2011, 11:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
hi at everybody is long time that i don't back here i had big big problem with my family but now is start to finsh hope, i see is not change many think hi geo my old friend how are you, is really this pistol work?
regards

Hi Manolo.
First i wish the best to your family.
I saw this PD to work at my home. It detected 4 gold coins from 5 and from 30m far. Coins was onto the ground. I saw only this and i don't like to tell more because some members are ready..... . Also this PD is not so easy to use it.

Regards
Old 02-27-2011, 12:27 PM

Hi everyone
I read all this noise about PD , and I don't know why.
The strange is that all this noise, is made from persons that they have not even see the PD. I am the one that bought the PD, that GEO tested. I have tested it in 3 different test fields, before I buy it, and the results were great.
1) some jewelry in 50 cm depth, detected from 50 m till point zero
2) 35 golden sovereigns in 50 cm depth , detected from 3 different angles , from 500m, from 300m, and from 50 m
3) 1 golden coin put in 90 cm depth detected from 20 m till point zero, and 100 goldplated coins detected also from 20m till point zero.
I have made many tests of my own, and all are succesfull.
On the field, I detected and found something goldplated from 500m, it's not ancient, it's new but I dont know what it is, maybe a jewel from a lady. I do not know if I have permission to put a foto of it.
It is not a very easy to use device, because it needs a critical adjustment to absorbe rust and other metalls, and also needs a standard movement of your arm, but if you manage this, as I tried it, It detects only gold from at least 500 m
Old 02-27-2011, 12:47 PM
Guru

Thank you my friend.
If you are PD owner then you know it better.
I believe to it. Good luck!!!!!!
Old 02-27-2011, 12:54 PM
Guru

Put a photo to see them......
Old 02-27-2011, 01:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAKOS View Post
Hi everyone
I read all this noise about PD , and I don't know why.
The strange is that all this noise, is made from persons that they have not even see the PD. I am the one that bought the PD, that GEO tested. I have tested it in 3 different test fields, before I buy it, and the results were great.
1) some jewelry in 50 cm depth, detected from 50 m till point zero
2) 35 golden sovereigns in 50 cm depth , detected from 3 different angles , from 500m, from 300m, and from 50 m
3) 1 golden coin put in 90 cm depth detected from 20 m till point zero, and 100 goldplated coins detected also from 20m till point zero.
I have made many tests of my own, and all are succesfull.
On the field, I detected and found something goldplated from 500m, it's not ancient, it's new but I dont know what it is, maybe a jewel from a lady. I do not know if I have permission to put a foto of it.
It is not a very easy to use device, because it needs a critical adjustment to absorbe rust and other metalls, and also needs a standard movement of your arm, but if you manage this, as I tried it, It detects only gold from at least 500 m
Yes, in your sweet fraudulent dreams.
Old 02-27-2011, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post
Put a photo to see them......
Aki, I have sent it to you

Tasos
Old 02-27-2011, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Yes, in your sweet fraudulent dreams.
My friend, how can you judge and be so sure for something, that you have not even seen?
Old 02-27-2011, 03:21 PM
Guru

Quote:

My friend, how can you judge and be so sure for something, that you have not even seen?
In the same way as you, you are sure for something, that you have not even seen.

Bur for 4000€ man can get deep inner sight.
Old 02-27-2011, 03:46 PM

What is this, that I have not seen? The 2 of 3 test fields do not belong to the producer, but to MY friends. The tests in my test field , I know exactly where they are and what they are. And finally I have found something , as I said, on the mountain , from 500 m distance. Finaly, I don't have it a century, but only a month. What else could I have found?
Old 02-27-2011, 03:59 PM

All good fairy tales have a dragon.
Old 02-27-2011, 04:15 PM

Always and everywhere the same story
Whoever tried it, say facts, those who have not even seen it, or try it, say <<opinions>>
Old 02-27-2011, 07:47 PM
Guru

Tasos... there is not reason to answer to anyone.
If they have the opinion that your pistol don't work ... no problem. Say that it don't work. There are many persons that afraid to tell "i don't know how it work". If they don't know something they say "it don't work"... this is more easy for their ego...

Regards
Old 02-27-2011, 08:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

If they have the opinion that your pistol don't work ... no problem.

Regards
No problem Geo, if we talk about someone hobby research an experiments.

But here we talk about 4000€ stolen from naive for crappy things and this can be a big problem for someone.
Old 02-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Guru

Quote:

The tests in my test field , I know exactly where they are and what they are. And finally I have found something , as I said, on the mountain , from 500 m distance.
I believe you. In your test-field is all possible, and if you hide something in mountain it is possible to detect hidden things kilometers away.

The same old fraudulent story.

So I post this, not against your beliefs, but to aware naive from buying crap.
Old 02-28-2011, 06:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
No problem Geo, if we talk about someone hobby research an experiments.

But here we talk about 4000€ stolen from naive for crappy things and this can be a big problem for someone.
Yes, but have you ever thought if it really works;;;
Then the 4000 Euro is too little. Take a moment to think about it and after it tell me again. If some people claim to have tried this and works, how we can be said it do not works???
Regards
Old 02-28-2011, 10:32 AM
Guru

This post is mostly for some stupid Greeks that make these silly comments about something that never saw live but only in photos.
First of all how can you tell that this is a clone from something else?
You are doing very big mistake here.
May be it is based on somebody elses idea but this says nothing at all.
To tell If something works or not is a privilege from somebody that took the detector in his hand and test it or he at least saw it working in some others hand.
Best opinion from where somebody else can benefit could be from someone that bought it, used it more than once and in different conditions.
About the price the only one that should complain is the guy that paid the money and nobody else.But nobody from the buyers did it up to now and I see only some other greek guys barking whith no reason.
Do you know why? It is very simple. They probably lost their customers. They are the real greek fraudsters and all that characterises them is jealousity and nothing else.
And when it comes to our case all you people that read this thread should know that the greek guy who sells this pistol demonstrated each unit to everyperson who bought it and he did it according to what they thought a proper test for them.He even did it in their test spots as well. Apart from that every single time he demonstrated a unit more people(friends) were invited from the potential buyer to see the demo-test.
It is obvious that they bought this PD because they were satisfied from what they saw.

Don't you think that this was more than fair for every one that bought this pistol?
Personally I think it was and never mind what some others say.
g-sani
Old 02-28-2011, 12:03 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
This post is mostly for some stupid Greeks that make these silly comments about something that never saw live but only in photos.
First of all how can you tell that this is a clone from something else?
You are doing very big mistake here.
May be it is based on somebody elses idea but this says nothing at all.
To tell If something works or not is a privilege from somebody that took the detector in his hand and test it or he at least saw it working in some others hand.
Best opinion from where somebody else can benefit could be from someone that bought it, used it more than once and in different conditions.
About the price the only one that should complain is the guy that paid the money and nobody else.But nobody from the buyers did it up to now and I see only some other greek guys barking whith no reason.
Do you know why? It is very simple. They probably lost their customers. They are the real greek fraudsters and all that characterises them is jealousity and nothing else.
And when it comes to our case all you people that read this thread should know that the greek guy who sells this pistol demonstrated each unit to everyperson who bought it and he did it according to what they thought a proper test for them.He even did it in their test spots as well. Apart from that every single time he demonstrated a unit more people(friends) were invited from the potential buyer to see the demo-test.
It is obvious that they bought this PD because they were satisfied from what they saw.

Don't you think that this was more than fair for every one that bought this pistol?
Personally I think it was and never mind what some others say.
g-sani
Some people may be thinking this is a clone of the Alonso pistol, as it uses a small coil at the front and an internal ferrite coil. However, the relative positions of the coil and ferrite are not the same.

Where can we see this pistol for sale? Or is it being sold by "word of mouth"?
Old 02-28-2011, 12:05 PM
Guru

not need to see others saw g-Sani, and why call us idiots because they do not believe;
Old 02-28-2011, 12:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Some people may be thinking this is a clone of the Alonso pistol, as it uses a small coil at the front and an internal ferrite coil. However, the relative positions of the coil and ferrite are not the same.

You must visit the Greece so to test it and if you like it to make the order.
G-Sani knows well the manufacturer
Old 02-28-2011, 01:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxma1981 View Post
not need to see others saw g-Sani, and why call us idiots because they do not believe;
I said stupids not idiots taxma.A stupid is not an idiot.An idiot can be stupid all the time when stupid can be smart sometimes but most of times he cannot understand the obvious.
You never saw this PD taxma and you never holded one in your hand so you must feel ashamed of yourself when you start a new thread into a forum like this and you give it the title Greek fraudsters.
You criticise something when you don't have the slightest idea about it and the worst than all is that you call its inventor a Greek fraudster.
You don't know the guy and it should be some respect for somebody you don't know no matter what he did when this has nothing to do whith you.
This is immoral.
I don't care if this PD works or not but I do care when people in our hobby tell lies to others using so bad language for somebody that can only be absent.
This guy cannot speak english and as soon as they banned you from Greek forums you started calling him names in a forum where he cannot defend himself.
Leave the man alone taxma and talk only for the PD if you like.
We would all be better persons if we were like him.
Why you didn't call him fraudster in the Greek forum?
Because you knew that everybody was going to throw stones on you.
Finally it happened anyway and this is why you are here now because you couldn't do this in the psaxtiria.net forum.
May be you are not that bad but whith this PD story you have been very unfair whith its inventor for some reason.
Why you didn't do the same whith mineoro or OKM for example which they sell at double price?
Their results at the tests compared to this PD are zero.
Anyway you should ask politelly Vasili to give PDs away as a present or at a price that it is corect for you instead of calling him names and libel his work.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

Well this guy sold some units by word of mouth Qiaozhi and probably he stopped now since there was a lot of noise in Greek forums.
Once we talked he said that it is not going to build this PD any more since he lost his quiteness.
He has builded many LRLs throughout the years and lately he decided to sell a few in order to save money for some other project. Then problems started as everybody wanted one and everybody was a friend from a friend so he couldn't say 'no' and he sold more than the few he was planing.
In my opinion I think he made a mistake when presented his work in a Greek forum saying that he was willing to build by order.
Anyhow he never forced anybody to buy and as I said he did gave the oportunity to a person to test the PD the way and in the place he liked before buying.
Regards
g-sani
Old 02-28-2011, 02:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Take a moment to think about it and after it tell me again. If some people claim to have tried this and works, how we can be said it do not works???
Regards
There are ever some people that claim how fantastic some LRL creation works.
Those people are in some way connected to producer, or to seller, or to promoter.
As always.

No difference in Greek PD case.
Greek PD is crap that can only work as very weak MD from vicinity.
On remote this PD can "work" only to known target. Easy to prove.

My middle finger can work on known target too and is for free, not for 4000€.

Who is idiot now, one that do not want to be scammed with this fraud. or one who lost his hard earned 4000€ for Greek PD crap? Easy to answer.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:46 PM
Guru

Quote:

Well this guy sold some units by word of mouth Qiaozhi and probably he stopped now since there was a lot of noise in Greek forums.

Once we talked he said that it is not going to build this PD any more since he lost his quiteness.

g-sani
Typical scammers reaction. Fraudster at the end always play Calimeros rule - and run away.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:18 PM

Quote:
they banned you from Greek forums

This is the truth and the fear that has the Greek forum.
In a country where democracy came.
When you talk and ask and have some believe
you are outside, banned
Because many are in the fraud, with many interests.
And when people they speak this lose customers, and want to be judged as stupid
This is the truth

And this goes as mascot