LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Guru

Default Aluminium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan.
It is about 30% more sensitive from the Alonso's PD. The advantage is that it is not so critical at the adjustment. I took signals from small aluminium metals from 4m very easy. Aluminium was from a old barn (about 40 years old).
Disadvantage is that i went with it at an old village uninhabited for 80 years and i did not took signals in opposite with the TDI and Sovereign that found some silver and copper objects.
So i changed the frequency and now i wait for the time to go for test.

Hi Geo

This is very strange. With PD i always catch the gold and silver the same as the aluminium.
I can see the Alonso PD is something very problematic for clonage and to make balance for correct detection of precious metals,to many secrets...

Regards
Old 08-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Guru

Default Geo new PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan.
It is about 30% more sensitive from the Alonso's PD. The advantage is that it is not so critical at the adjustment. I took signals from small aluminium metals from 4m very easy. Aluminium was from a old barn (about 40 years old).
Disadvantage is that i went with it at an old village uninhabited for 80 years and i did not took signals in opposite with the TDI and Sovereign that found some silver and copper objects.
So i changed the frequency and now i wait for the time to go for test.

Anyway 4 meters distance small fragments of metal,my congratulation ,you give one big step on this PD project,something that others EE not get yet
Old 08-14-2010, 04:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Geo

This is very strange. With PD i always catch the gold and silver the same as the aluminium.
I can see the Alonso PD is something very problematic for clonage and to make balance for correct detection of precious metals,to many secrets...

Regards

Hi Morgan.
Maybe because i used different frequencies.
The next time that i will go for treasure hunting to the old village that i wrote at previous post, i will info about the results with the "new" frequencies

Regards
Old 08-14-2010, 04:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Anyway 4 meters distance small fragments of metal,my congratulation ,you give one big step on this PD project,something that others EE not get yet

You know....
Old 08-14-2010, 09:08 PM
Guru

Exclamation

Wait - if it's that sensitive this really would mean you don't can hold or wear any metal objects while search?

Shovel, moneybag, key, rings, watch, chains, backpack with equipment and most problematic - the found metal object you wanna take with you!
Old 08-14-2010, 09:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder
Wait - if it's that sensitive this really would mean you don't can hold or wear any metal objects while search?

Shovel, moneybag, key, rings, watch, chains, backpack with equipment and most problematic - the found metal object you wanna take with you!
What if you have gold or silver fillings in your teeth?
Does this mean you cannot use LRLs?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2010, 09:30 PM
Guru

Then the "old" problem of high iron level in blood should not be ignored...
Old 08-14-2010, 11:32 PM

Talking

you can use the time to research this as an armor-V or grounded in the earth, forming a Faraday cage hehehehe ....
Attached Images

Old 08-14-2010, 11:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciano furtado
you can use the time to research this as an armor-V or grounded in the earth, forming a Faraday cage hehehehe ....
Cool!
This looks like excellent treasure hunting attire. I am sure the conquistadors used these same clothes when they searched for treasure in the 15th century.
An added bonus is you don't need to worry about banditos who try to take your treasure away.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-15-2010, 12:51 AM
Guru

Default Phenomenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

No,only long time ago buried metals can be located at this big distances,becouse during many years underground they create somekind of electromagnetic field,and the PD or maybe other LRL can detect this phenomenon.
Old 08-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Guru

little and dear cousin morgan ** ,** i think may be too female diu satanicus aparatus can be detected whit lrl due them have an coil wire,s coper winded

mi pequeno y querido primo morgan, yo pienso, que puede ser, tambien los aparatos femeninos o anticonceptivos perversos' children killers diu" pueden ser detectados con los lrl debido a que ellos tienen un alambre de cobre enredado

p,d) icant post to geotech, an picture of my last lrl due excesive heavy archive", i not understand why, may be may camera isnt geotech format compatible
Old 08-15-2010, 11:03 PM
Guru

I vote this post to be the best post ever on the Geotech-nical forum
Old 08-15-2010, 11:45 PM
Guru

Smile

Quote:
No,only long time ago buried metals can be located at this big distances,becouse during many years underground they create somekind of electromagnetic field,and the PD or maybe other LRL can detect this phenomenon.
OK, this is very good!

btw. the contrary / opposite situation would be extremly worse -
if the LRL only could find short time ago lost, hidden or buried objects!

After a few years probable those would become undetectable for all eternity!

That's why we are very lucky how those working LRLs work - if they work...
Old 08-16-2010, 12:09 AM
Guru

I was just wondering....

Suppose someone has a gold filling in a tooth, and they also have a silver filling in a different tooth. Silver fillings are also known to contain mercury which was amalgamated into the silver at the time the filling was made. The saliva in their mouth would act as an electrolyte and would cause a small current flow. Maybe there would be several chemical actions between the gold, silver and mercury. We can also expect there will be some amount of organic acids in the saliva from time to time. The result is there will be an ion concentration inside the person's mouth that can reach levels many times higher than what has been measured in the soil around long-time buried gold or silver from natural chemical decomposition, and much higher than the micro-gold particle content measured in the air or soil.

The question is this:
1. How can this person use an LRL that relies on ion detection to locate gold or silver?
2. Does this explain why some people cannot find a coin from a mile distance using their modified LRLs, or can't even find detection at 3 meters using any LRL?

I wonder if they have their fillings removed and replaced with non-metal fillings...
would this cause them to immediately begin finding long range detection with LRLs and dowsing rods?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-16-2010, 04:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I was just wondering....

Suppose someone has a gold filling in a tooth, and they also have a silver filling in a different tooth. Silver fillings are also known to contain mercury which was amalgamated into the silver at the time the filling was made. The saliva in their mouth would act as an electrolyte and would cause a small current flow. Maybe there would be several chemical actions between the gold, silver and mercury. We can also expect there will be some amount of organic acids in the saliva from time to time. The result is there will be an ion concentration inside the person's mouth that can reach levels many times higher than what has been measured in the soil around long-time buried gold or silver from natural chemical decomposition, and much higher than the micro-gold particle content measured in the air or soil.

The question is this:
1. How can this person use an LRL that relies on ion detection to locate gold or silver?
2. Does this explain why some people cannot find a coin from a mile distance using their modified LRLs, or can't even find detection at 3 meters using any LRL?

I wonder if they have their fillings removed and replaced with non-metal fillings...
would this cause them to immediately begin finding long range detection with LRLs and dowsing rods?

Best wishes,
J_P

Old 08-16-2010, 05:02 AM
Guru

I'm shure it's impossible some gold-fillings will affect the behaviour of the search device as long as someone don't bites into the dowsing rod!

Ehm, seriously, there are no flying gold-ions 100s of meters through the air. But the magnetic earth field get's distorted by electro-chemical ground-charges - charged by the electrostatical field. btw. there is no magnetical flux between the poles but static energy-field-lines or areas with a special magnetic potential.

Why someone has to search from north into direction south for getting the best detection has something to do that this very weak treasure-anomaly gets more attracted by the northern pole (or even by the equator, if the cause is something else). Morgan could test this - perhaps he has to search from south to north for gettin' better results.

There are no flying / air-traveling gold-ions - they are bound to the ground and may penetrate some near earth, but nothing else. But metal objects can catch, reflect or transform the EM-field, can work as capacitor or even "battery".

I doubt it has something to do with the different person or human body that holds the LRL, but with the calibration and the energy field-situation. The only problem is that the human body also works as antenna or can charge up by influence from the ground and the from person to person changing charge of this body (even depending on shoes, clothes & other equiment) negatively affects the sensitivity of the LRL.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:15 AM
Guru

Quote:

It seems that only lobotomy may helped in case of fanatic lrlitis.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:10 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I'm shure it's impossible some gold-fillings will affect the behaviour of the search device as long as someone don't bites into the dowsing rod!

Ehm, seriously, there are no flying gold-ions 100s of meters through the air. But the magnetic earth field get's distorted by electro-chemical ground-charges - charged by the electrostatical field. btw. there is no magnetical flux between the poles but static energy-field-lines or areas with a special magnetic potential.

Why someone has to search from north into direction south for getting the best detection has something to do that this very weak treasure-anomaly gets more attracted by the northern pole (or even by the equator, if the cause is something else). Morgan could test this - perhaps he has to search from south to north for gettin' better results.

There are no flying / air-traveling gold-ions - they are bound to the ground and may penetrate some near earth, but nothing else. But metal objects can catch, reflect or transform the EM-field, can work as capacitor or even "battery".

I doubt it has something to do with the different person or human body that holds the LRL, but with the calibration and the energy field-situation. The only problem is that the human body also works as antenna or can charge up by influence from the ground and the from person to person changing charge of this body (even depending on shoes, clothes & other equiment) negatively affects the sensitivity of the LRL.
Do you sometimes feel like you are searching for gold at the end of a rainbow?
Old 08-16-2010, 11:19 AM
Guru

Quote:

I think you are completely wrong, and the rods move as a result of muscles in the arms and hands of the person holding the rods. But it is easy to check to see if you are right or wrong.
You can get a person who is successfull at dowsing, and then take their rod and put it in a non-metal clamp attached to a non-metal table or tripod, and adjust it so it is in perfect balance. Then let them walk to the rod and put their hand on it while the clamp prevents it from tilting on its axis. While the dowser has his hand on the rod, you can have him look behind while you wave a piece of gold or silver back and forth at the rod. Or you can put the metal on the ground in front of the rod to see if it swings toward the treasure as it did when he was using the rod that was not prevented from moving on its axis.

You could even perform this test without a clamp, by letting a dowser show you how he can find a ring lying on a table or the ground. Then you hide the ring somewhere in close distance and let him show you how the rod still swings toward the hidden ring every time, same as when he saw it lying on the ground.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Guru

may be an powerfull lrl higly expanded for andreas, too detect the gold or other mineral present in the human bodies, & blood, then false beeps, and general confusion of lr operators
may be and iron,s blind how knights for driver can help
Old 08-16-2010, 09:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
I think you are completely wrong, and the rods move as a result of muscles in the arms and hands of the person holding the rods. But it is easy to check to see if you are right or wrong.
You can get a person who is successfull at dowsing, and then take their rod and put it in a non-metal clamp attached to a non-metal table or tripod, and adjust it so it is in perfect balance. Then let them walk to the rod and put their hand on it while the clamp prevents it from tilting on its axis. While the dowser has his hand on the rod, you can have him look behind while you wave a piece of gold or silver back and forth at the rod. Or you can put the metal on the ground in front of the rod to see if it swings toward the treasure as it did when he was using the rod that was not prevented from moving on its axis.

You could even perform this test without a clamp, by letting a dowser show you how he can find a ring lying on a table or the ground. Then you hide the ring somewhere in close distance and let him show you how the rod still swings toward the hidden ring every time, same as when he saw it lying on the ground.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
Did you saw any real dowsing man???
I think NO!!!!

Regards
Old 08-18-2010, 05:46 AM
Guru

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Do you sometimes feel like you are searching for gold at the end of a rainbow?
There is not the end of the rainbow, there are two ends, so which one do you mean?

No I don't feel this way, but I hope sometimes I'll find really serious and usable LRL information, even on my own.

btw. if you have drawn the circuit diagram of the Alonso PD did you also build it and with what results? Same like Geo and Morgan?
Old 08-18-2010, 06:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
Did you saw any real dowsing man???
I think NO!!!!

Regards
Yes, I have seen real dowsing. If you are sure it works, then maybe you also can try the experiment I described to see how the dowser finds the gold ring that he does not know the location of.

Best wishes
J_P
Old 08-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
btw. if you have drawn the circuit diagram of the Alonso PD did you also build it and with what results? Same like Geo and Morgan?
I was wondering when someone would comment on that.

During the back-engineering of Alonso's PD there were several people involved, and yes ... I drew the final schematic. There were a few clones built of the device, but I do not believe that any of them were able to detect at long distance. Many of the cloners are still experimenting, so you will have to ask them if there were any positive results.

The TR part of the design is a direct copy of a Heathkit GD348, but with a smaller coil. The most interesting part is the ferrite circuit and its interaction with the omega coil. How this is supposed to provide any long-range detection is anybody's guess, but you are welcome to try for yourself.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, I have seen real dowsing. If you are sure it works, then maybe you also can try the experiment I described to see how the dowser finds the gold ring that he does not know the location of.

Best wishes
J_P

Hi J_P.

Now you don't speak as J_P!!!!
What is happening with you??? Do you really believe that a dowser can't find the ring???? I made this test (with gold coin in the place of the ring) many times with 100% success. I wrote it many times...... i am a medium range dowser, not as my teacher!!!!. He finds coins from very long distance. One time he located some coins from inside the car and told us to go back side of a mountain because there was something. We went there and we found some silver and copper coins. Distance.... was about 2KM far.
YES... this is the reason that i wrote that maybe you have not see a really dowser.

Regards