LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-12-2010, 07:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

Do I remember correct that you need an additional MD for pinpointing or does the BFO-circuit got it directly?
Not for pinpointing, but for detecting buried things at all. Without MD you can detect nothing by mineoro astronomical overpriced funny box.
Old 08-13-2010, 01:30 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

Morgan and Geo have found already alot stuff with their own PDs if you shouldn't have noticed!

But afaik it depends alot on the weather situation, the humidity in air and the ground condition.

And if you ask me the Mineoro devices need much more fine-tuning knobs because of the different
magnetic- and electrostatic-field situation in other countries. Those units are perfectly adjusted to the
Mineoro-testfield and may work in latin-america but not or seldom in north America, Asia or Europe.
Old 08-13-2010, 02:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder
Morgan and Geo have found already alot stuff with their own PDs if you shouldn't have noticed!

But afaik it depends alot on the weather situation, the humidity in air and the ground condition.

And if you ask me the Mineoro devices need much more fine-tuning knobs because of the different
magnetic- and electrostatic-field situation in other countries. Those units are perfectly adjusted to the
Mineoro-testfield and may work in latin-america but not or seldom in north America, Asia or Europe.
I think you have it right. The Mineoro machines appear to work as advertised at the Mineoro factory and at places they test them in Brazil, and even in other countries of South America. But as you move farther away from the Mineoro factory, the response seems to diminish to the point where people are not finding treasures. We see evidence of this from the reports from people who tried the Mineoro machines in North America, Europe, Mediterranean, and Middle East. While some report some minimal response, these detectors seem to not work as advertised, or not work as they were demonstrated to work at the Mineoro factory test grounds.

What is interesting is we have heard no reports of the Mineoro machines from Scandinavia, Russia, China, the Pacific Rim, Australia, India, Antarctica, Patagonia, or Canada. I wonder why we do not hear field reports from these places? Could it be the people who live there are not interested in buying Mineoro machines for treasure hunting? Or maybe they did buy them, but have no news to report? Maybe they found tons of treasure, and do not want others to know about it...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Guru

If Mineoro wants to sell their detectors worldwide (and they do!), they have to make it shure that those also will work worldwide.

But perhaps this isn't in their budget or makes too many circumstances. No personel or infrastructure for important stuff like that. Maybe so far there weren't enough complains from far country customers?

But a point where we have to start is the "detection-limitation" directly in brazil!

Bad weather, humidity in air, thunder and lightning, nearby high-voltage lines, cell phones in the pocket, plastic bags, gold ring on your finger or what ever!!!

If these factors are known we would have a much more realistic picture of the Mineoro device capabilities.

Because this is really no longer funny if an european or north american customers reads the super fantastic optimistic claims of their website, decides to buy such unit for several thousands of bucks and after this has no success at all, just only some random beeps or perhaps the relative worthless "fresh (and very near) gold" feature (that every usual MD has).

> I wonder why we do not hear field reports from these places? Could it be the people who live there are not interested in buying Mineoro machines for treasure hunting?

My opinion: There aren't thousands of worldwide Mineoro customers but just a few and the treasure hunt is concentrated to special countries with relative rich people that can afford such expensive Mineoro equipment. And not everyone directly searches for "Geotech Forum" for writing his own test-review.

Another reason why is that Mineoro isn't the only LRL-producer. So people buy alot nonworking nonsense and lose there interest in the whole topic because they think it's all the same sh*t.

I guess the Mineoro also could work in Australia and a report about nuggets-search there is really missing so far!

> Maybe they found tons of treasure, and do not want others to know about it...

Not really, but the most for shure like to work discreet and don't tell everyone about their findings. Not even in the relative anonymous internet. Most customers only will inform the MD or LRL company / reseller if they are successful / happy with the new device or not - if at all.

That's why we can find such amazing treasure-finding-stories on the OKM or Mineoro pages but not here...

But wait, perhaps this will change now with the new topic we have right now.
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16926
Old 08-13-2010, 08:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

The Mineoro machines appear to work as advertised at the Mineoro factory and at places they test them in Brazil, and even in other countries of South America.
Scam promotional SA tale stories - nothing else.

All LRL findings are falsed (usually buried and dig up by same person) or found after random LRL beep... beeep ... beeep, by usual MD on rich locations.

But, as we can see, man's hope needs belives .... so I am LRL believer.
Old 08-14-2010, 04:54 AM
Guru

Old 08-14-2010, 05:04 AM
Guru

Quote:

Hi.
I have used a Mineoro PDC210 at Greece but i did not found something. Also i have some friends who own Mineoro detectors and they did not found anything.
But i know two persons who says that they found money with it.
Who knows!!!!
Old 08-14-2010, 05:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
If you read Geo's post, you will see he did not find a lot of stuff with his PD. He found nothing with the Mineoro PDC210. He only heard a story about somebody who says they found something. This is not the same as watching a machine in your hand find treasure.
Quote:

...If Mineoro wants to sell their detectors worldwide (and they do!), they have to make it shure that those also will work worldwide.

But perhaps this isn't in their budget or makes too many circumstances. No personel or infrastructure for important stuff like that. Maybe so far there weren't enough complains from far country customers?

But a point where we have to start is the "detection-limitation" directly in brazil!

Bad weather, humidity in air, thunder and lightning, nearby high-voltage lines, cell phones in the pocket, plastic bags, gold ring on your finger or what ever!!!
Some people have the opinion that the reason Mineoro only works at the Mineoro factory and the places they demonstrate them is because the demonstrators are trained to use magicians tricks to scam people. And when people leave the factory for home, they do not see the same performance as they were shown at the factory. Their theory is the farther the distance from the magician, the easier it is for the illusion to fade away and allow reality to set in.

Of course, this is only a speculative theory that some people have.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2010, 12:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
If you read Geo's post, you will see he did not find a lot of stuff with his PD. He found nothing with the Mineoro PDC210. He only heard a story about somebody who says they found something. This is not the same as watching a machine in your hand find treasure.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
I agree... but we must not forget that i found ferrous objects from 300+ metres far. I did not found a treasure but i saw real LRLs to working for gold or for iron or for coper.

Regards
Old 08-14-2010, 04:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
I agree... but we must not forget that i found ferrous objects from 300+ metres far. I did not found a treasure but i saw real LRLs to working for gold or for iron or for coper.

Regards
Yes, I read your reports of LRLs detecting. But your reports did not say the Alonso PD or Mineoro finds metals from 300+ meters. They said no detection with Mineoro, and 2 meters with Alonso PD. It is good to hear real field reports from people who do not make fake stories and only report the truth of what they see.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2010, 05:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi J_P.

Regards
WHAT LRL WHAS THIS?WHICH ONE?
Old 08-14-2010, 05:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos
I am not sure which LRL Geo used, But I once located an iron pipe half buried in the ground at about 400 meters distance using a pair of Nikon 10x binoculars.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Guru

Default mineoro

πολυ εξυπνο.μπραβο.........
Old 08-15-2010, 04:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, I read your reports of LRLs detecting. But your reports did not say the Alonso PD or Mineoro finds metals from 300+ meters. They said no detection with Mineoro, and 2 meters with Alonso PD. It is good to hear real field reports from people who do not make fake stories and only report the truth of what they see.

Best wishes,
J_P
LRLs are not only the PD and Mineoro.
I use a ferrite LRL. With the proper ferrite and the right frequency it detected objects from 60 to 300+m far. It has not the ability to pinpoint the object.
Regards
Old 08-15-2010, 04:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post
It work only with a special ferrite
Old 08-15-2010, 09:19 PM
Guru

geo; what ferrite grain or specification color be?
Old 08-16-2010, 04:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
geo; what ferrite grain or specification color be?
Hi detectoman.
Color must be mauve, but it is not the only specification.

Regards
Old 08-16-2010, 07:26 PM
Guru

mauve? x?? brhy geo, i not know these extrange color, i appreciate most details you have may mail, thanks
Old 08-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
mauve? x?? brhy geo, i not know these extrange color, i appreciate most details you have may mail, thanks
...kind of violet
Old 08-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
...kind of violet

Exactly...
Old 08-16-2010, 11:50 PM
Guru

morado o lila en castellano.. may be, thanks
Old 08-18-2010, 04:24 AM
Guru

Question

@ Geo

Thanks for the info!

So at least we have another clue why the Alonso PD works very different.

Ferrite with the most possible best permeability?!

And what if you take some usual ferrite?
Works it not at all or just the half range?

btw. can you tell us what size is needed (lenght, how thick) ? Violet ferrite?? Does it has an extra name?
Old 08-18-2010, 11:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
@ Geo

Thanks for the info!

So at least we have another clue why the Alonso PD works very different.

Ferrite with the most possible best permeability?!

And what if you take some usual ferrite?
Works it not at all or just the half range?

btw. can you tell us what size is needed (lenght, how thick) ? Violet ferrite?? Does it has an extra name?
Hi Funfinder.
I am afraid that you have a mistake. The color of the ferrite is from an other LRL that i try, not from the Alonso's PD. I have not measure the ferrite of the Alonso's PD but as i compared from the other parts in the photo it is about 10... 11cm long. The winding is about the half of the length.

Regards
Old 08-25-2010, 11:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Funfinder.
I am afraid that you have a mistake. The color of the ferrite is from an other LRL that i try, not from the Alonso's PD. I have not measure the ferrite of the Alonso's PD but as i compared from the other parts in the photo it is about 10... 11cm long. The winding is about the half of the length.

Regards
Thx for the info - so you found the iron object from 300m distance not with the Alonso PD but with that other LRL?

@ J_Player
attached a 140 pages text about electrostatic interactions in biological systems and in solutions. Depending on your reader software rename it to djvu ending.

Don't know if it will directly explain if gold-fillings are detected by LRLs but you may find other answers.

Now I've dl'd 40 ebooks / textfiles about electrostatic and will see what I find there...
Old 08-26-2010, 05:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thx for the info - so you found the iron object from 300m distance not with the Alonso PD but with that other LRL?

@ J_Player
attached a 140 pages text about electrostatic interactions in biological systems and in solutions. Depending on your reader software rename it to djvu ending.

Don't know if it will directly explain if gold-fillings are detected by LRLs but you may find other answers.

Now I've dl'd 40 ebooks / textfiles about electrostatic and will see what I find there...
Hi, i am interesting for the ebooks.
Regards