LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

You´r e all too funny.

Thanks Geo for your answer, i wish you good luck.
With so many coins maybe there will be a "souvenir" for some forum users
Yes, a free visit to Greece
Old 03-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Guru

Default mineoro song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Morgan.
It likes a PPM magnetometer.
I will go again for the box but these time with my Detectors.
Inside there are 12500 gold coins
Regards

Hello Geo and all

today i was in on mountain testing LRL devices. I get 100% clear signal with my Mineoro DC2008,maybe 200 m from top of the mountain,no electricity near,and when arrive to the top i cant control this device,it become crazy.
I try the PD and get just one signal 10 m from the top of the mountain...
Unfortunatly start big rain. But befor dig the target i want to try more LRL there,ICONOS,DCH85 etc,this can be something interesting,i will try to make one video.

Regards
Old 03-07-2010, 07:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

But befor dig the target i want to try more LRL there,ICONOS,DCH85 etc,this can be something interesting,i will try to make one video.
Good luck, Morgan. Waiting on video.
Old 03-07-2010, 02:53 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Good luck, Morgan. Waiting on video.

This is the best oportunity to see if this Mineoro work as LRL.
Wheather is raining , when better i make the video.
If Mineoro realy find treasure,i will say here that,but if is only mineralization,my opinion still the same...

This place was XIX military setllement,maybe its something there.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:03 PM
Guru

Quote:

today i was in on mountain testing LRL devices. I get 100% clear signal with my Mineoro DC2008,maybe 200 m from top of the mountain,no electricity near,and when arrive to the top i cant control this device,it become crazy.

Regards
Possibly it's a big target, probably really old due to the intense fields.
Normally you will be able to pinpoint the source of emanation by reducing the multiturn pot to a minimum value. If this does not work, you can use a PDC210 era trick procedure.
Take your regular MD with you, but don't use it. When relatively close to the target, turn it on for a few seconds and turn it off. This will reduce the field emanations and your DC will be able to pinpoint the target. Be careful to not over do it otherwise you may ruin the target's ionic field.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:27 AM
Guru

hello morgan, i think here exist other tipe of ground polarization due to soil most mineralized, due what rain slice the terrain of above to below, or lines of natural terrestrial electromagnetism, and make crazy the effect horizont, try whit radio for faulth of reception,
siempre arriba de una loma, hay menor capa de tierra, y eso hace variar el equilibrio de los detectores
i not think here exist an treasure, but caves of risk zorrilos
Old 03-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

. Be careful to not over do it otherwise you may ruin the target's ionic field.
Hi hung,

it cannot be ruined, because it is only natural ion(ized) wind in our region named "fen"(German: Föhn).

It is about positive air molecule ionisation under the influence of static electricity which is more pronounced at altitudes.

Citation:
"Evil Winds Are Rich in Positive Ions. It seems reasonably well documented that the hot winds like the Föhn, the Santa Ana, the sirocco, and so forth have a detrimental influence on people's well-being. To explain the special properties of these phenomena, it has often been postulated that the winds, maybe especially the Föhn Alp wind, are rich in positive ions..."
from here:
http://www.ce-mag.com/archive/02/11/mrstatic.html

Old 03-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Guru

Maybe just because it is a dry air it allows static charges to build-up more easily - that humans sense as unpleasant-
Old 03-08-2010, 05:51 PM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
Possibly it's a big target, probably really old due to the intense fields.
Normally you will be able to pinpoint the source of emanation by reducing the multiturn pot to a minimum value. If this does not work, you can use a PDC210 era trick procedure.
Take your regular MD with you, but don't use it. When relatively close to the target, turn it on for a few seconds and turn it off. This will reduce the field emanations and your DC will be able to pinpoint the target. Be careful to not over do it otherwise you may ruin the target's ionic field.

I get this target with MINEORO DC2008,air humidity 80%,so maybe its just minerals,but with my PD i get one clear target near the mountain on the top.
Th weather still rain,now 95% humidity. I´m waithing for better weather to try more LRL´s before pinpoint and dig.

Hope you are rigth Hung,if so,i will give my apolagise to MINEORO team about the bad things i said about them.

Regards
Old 03-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Guru

Hope also you can tell the difference between a treasure and deep underground natural gold veins according to the behavior of the device when you encounter such scenario...
Old 03-08-2010, 10:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hope also you can tell the difference between a treasure and deep underground natural gold veins according to the behavior of the device when you encounter such scenario...
Great ,
So even if you don´t find any treasure it´s not the mineoro don´t work, it´s because there is a gold vein somewhere ....
Old 03-08-2010, 11:32 PM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:

Well,i see,there is allways one excuse for MINEORO devices when treasure not found...
Old 03-09-2010, 12:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Well,i see,there is allways one excuse for MINEORO devices when treasure not found...
Gold veins an excuse...

If you can't figure what a gold vein is after all these years with your DC2008, how will you expect knowing about treasures in the first place?
Actually, have you ever had a gold nugget in your hands? Do you know how a gold vein spreads in the ground and how your device will behave to indicate such? I bet you don't.

I suggest you start spending A LOT of time in mining areas, join some miners, learn from them and then you will see that you simply thought you were experienced about your DC.
No offense.
The mining areas are the true 'school'.
It was for me.
It will be for you.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Guru

Quote:

No offense.

The mining areas are the true 'school'.
Very expensive 'school' and no gold diploma at the end.

No offense.
Old 03-09-2010, 07:16 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Great ,
So even if you don´t find any treasure it´s not the mineoro don´t work, it´s because there is a gold vein somewhere ....
Quote:
Gold veins an excuse...

If you can't figure what a gold vein is after all these years with your DC2008, how will you expect knowing about treasures in the first place?
Actually, have you ever had a gold nugget in your hands? Do you know how a gold vein spreads in the ground and how your device will behave to indicate such? I bet you don't.
Or alternatively ... the fault is with the user.

Where have I heard that one before? And ... if you cannot locate that elusive gold vein, it's probably micro-gold. Too small to see with a microscope, but it's definitely there. Or you could use any number of other excuses for having dug an enormous hole and found nothing.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Or alternatively ... the fault is with the user.

Where have I heard that one before? And ... if you cannot locate that elusive gold vein, it's probably micro-gold. Too small to see with a microscope, but it's definitely there. Or you could use any number of other excuses for having dug an enormous hole and found nothing.
Yep, the old Empty Hole Syndrome... rears its ugly head again.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-09-2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Hello Geo and all

I try the PD and get just one signal 10 m from the top of the mountain...
Unfortunatly start big rain. But befor dig the target i want to try more LRL there,ICONOS,DCH85 etc,this can be something interesting,i will try to make one video.

Regards

Hello Morgan,

I' m owner of DC 2008 myself and I 've facing the same phenomena. The device was becoming crazy beeping strongly completely out of controle.

So I reduce the tune but the problem I have had I didn't know where come from the signal.

I was in former military forteress which was used in war world 2.

The device was calm now and I was surching what could be the problem. In fact i was just near a big Bunker deeplie buried but where you could go by the side.

So the metalic structure could have affect the device.

If I was you I wouldnot be so enthusiast. What you need is a big and straight signal which is giving you a direction.

it happen to me in templary place, it has given me the direction and an exact spoting spot . And what was strange I have had the feeling the Mineoro had swalloo all the ionisation and after nothing ?

I must go back to this place next summer to see if it's happen again in the same condition but i can't dig because it is an historic place

One more point last summer I was wearing night and day my gold necklage

it was hot and i was wait many time. After one week Mineoro was badly working beeping every 30 secondes and you can easily understand what was the problem.

It was not so evident for me first and i find out . I took the opportunity to taste the device facing on me and YES it was beeping on my GOLD neckle around 50 cm distant.

Most of Lrl user on Geotch forum are honest people So has soon I 'll have an evidence of treasure finding I shall post a video.

Same if doesn't I shall tell to member's.

Hope it could help you .

Regards
Old 03-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Guru

Hi Gibon.
I am waiting for your video

Regards
Old 03-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Guru

Hi, and me too. so much eager to see this video file hurry up. if you have this file no need much time to put it here.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:56 PM
Guru

Default DC2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post
Hello Morgan,

I' m owner of DC 2008 myself and I 've facing the same phenomena. The device was becoming crazy beeping strongly completely out of controle.

So I reduce the tune but the problem I have had I didn't know where come from the signal.

The device was calm now and I was surching what could be the problem. In fact i was just near a big Bunker deeplie buried but where you could go by the side.

If I was you I wouldnot be so enthusiast. What you need is a big and straight signal which is giving you a direction.

it happen to me in templary place, it has given me the direction and an exact spoting spot . And what was strange I have had the feeling the Mineoro had swalloo all the ionisation and after nothing ?

I must go back to this place next summer to see if it's happen again in the same condition but i can't dig because it is an historic place

it was hot and i was wait many time. After one week Mineoro was badly working beeping every 30 secondes and you can easily understand what was the problem.

It was not so evident for me first and i find out . I took the opportunity to taste the device facing on me and YES it was beeping on my GOLD neckle around 50 cm distant.

Most of Lrl user on Geotch forum are honest people So has soon I 'll have an evidence of treasure finding I shall post a video.

Hope it could help you .

Regards

Hello

Thanks for your information.
But did you know someone that you can trust and already found treasure with MINEORO ? Or,did yoy already get signals ,dig and found gold with your DC2008 ?
I know people who told me have found treasure with MINEORO devices,but i was not there to see and analize the signals,so i not have sure...

Thanks Gibon
Old 03-10-2010, 12:09 AM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi, and me too. so much eager to see this video file hurry up. if you have this file no need much time to put it here.

Michael how are you?

What happens with your 10 m excavation ???

Regards
Old 03-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Guru

Default DC2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post
Hello Morgan,

Hope it could help you .

Regards

As i told to Esteban,all the MINEORO model DC2008 can detect gold near the front antenna !!! Its not only my device...
Your DC 2008 also have infra red ligth ?Name:  DC2008.JPG
Views: 3955
Size:  70.4 KB
Old 03-10-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
As i told to Esteban,all the MINEORO model DC2008 can detect gold near the front antenna !!! Its not only my device...
Your DC 2008 also have infra red ligth ?Attachment 11544
Hi Morgan,

I Think Mineoro knows how many units they produced for that particular model. I am sure MINEORO would give you the right answer.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:24 PM
Guru

Default Gold finding

Hey Morgan and Gibon, just for the record, today after lunch, I talked to my friend at Mineoro and he told me of a guy who recovered lots of gold coins last week that he could detect with the FG80. They are expecting to see the pictures as this guy promised to send them.

In the first location, about 30 coins, in the second more than 40 and in the last location, 72 or 74, if I'm not mistaken. In all locations he picked the signals from a distance and when aproaching, the FG80 'acted crazy' similar to Morgan's case. He could not determine the center precisely. He also employed the new DCH85 to help center the coins. They were spreaded in a relatively big area in all three cases. No containers were found, meaning the coins were free in the soil and not inside anything.

So, as you see, this similar behavior had this explanation. This might or not be the case you both experience since I'm not there to watch. But this shows you some possibilities.
It's a good example that if the detector is beeping, there's a good reason for this.
I was told that Alonso could determine the size of a buried treasure in Paraguay, by reducing the gain knob of the FG90 almost to the minimum and when it started to beep, he marked the initial point. The detector kept beeping as he walked and when it quit beeping he marked the exit point. He kept taking measurements in the other side. He could determine the treasure area as 30 square feet.
Maybe you can use this same aproach.
Anyway, I always stated that the device is a tool and for being a tool the more proficient you get, the higher the chances of precise diagnostics in the field.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Guru

Default TREASURE FIND ?

Quote:
Hey Morgan and Gibon, just for the record, today after lunch, I talked to my friend at Mineoro and he told me of a guy who recovered lots of gold coins last week that he could detect with the FG80. They are expecting to see the pictures as this guy promised to send them.

In the first location, about 30 coins, in the second more than 40 and in the last location, 72 or 74, if I'm not mistaken. In all locations he picked the signals from a distance and when aproaching, the FG80 'acted crazy' similar to Morgan's case. He could not determine the center precisely. He also employed the new DCH85 to help center the coins. They were spreaded in a relatively big area in all three cases. No containers were found, meaning the coins were free in the soil and not inside anything.

So, as you see, this similar behavior had this explanation. This might or not be the case you both experience since I'm not there to watch. But this shows you some possibilities.
It's a good example that if the detector is beeping, there's a good reason for this.
I was told that Alonso could determine the size of a buried treasure in Paraguay, by reducing the gain knob of the FG90 almost to the minimum and when it started to beep, he marked the initial point. The detector kept beeping as he walked and when it quit beeping he marked the exit point. He kept taking measurements in the other side. He could determine the treasure area as 30 square feet.
Maybe you can use this same aproach.
Anyway, I always stated that the device is a tool and for being a tool the more proficient you get, the higher the chances of precise diagnostics in the field.

Well,it seems the mistery was solved. I made triangulation N S E W with mineoros,all models produce signals and also the ICONOS+DCH85,only my PD not give signal there(found only aluminium paper with PD on this mountain).
So,the signal comes from one big rock,maybe 2 ton. where lrl give continuous beeps,and my metal detectors not give signals there. I supose its some kind of ground efect or native minerals who make mineoro to beep very strongly there .
Me and one friend are thinking if remove the stone or not,but this is work for buldozer

I´m sure 99,9 % its ground minerals,nothing more than this.