LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
If you participate in one of these trips, then you can comprobe and film... But ever you'll need another "high authority" in this field. For example, if you J_P, Carl, Sam S. and other participates and comprobe it, will not enough for many reasons, due maybe you can't reproduce (but I'm not sure!) conditions created by nature and adjusted with all environmental parameters, magnetic field on Earth in locations, etc. The next time I'll film it. But what for?
You know, even if I was going with you to observe and and film, i would not trust the results is see without real proof, because i know our brain can be easily fooled by appearances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Fred.
What are you mean with "sceptics" ????
Who are sceptics here

Regards
Hi Geo,
That´s a good question
Old 01-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
As i remember before one year (about) Esteban said what he wanted to go to USA to do the test. I think it was J_P who wrote that Carl was not able to pay these money (at least for those time).
I want J_P to answer if this is True or Not.
Regards
Hi Geo,
It was true there was no prize money at the time when I posted it. From what I read it is also true today.
See here: http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...ile=reward.dat

Maybe the prize money is here again, and the page is not updated yet. I don't know. Only Carl-NC can answer that question.

There is one test you can make that I know for sure is true: You can show me your LRL working where I live, and I will put a professional web page to show photos and videos of your LRL working, and links to the major treasure hunting forums. If I am impressed with what I see, then I will buy it from you if you are willing to sell it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
How did you understood it?????
I don't know what are you doing at your country, but here at Greece we say that "the gifts are not given away"
Very well, Geo. It was only joke, provoke you to tell something about your TDI experience.
Old 01-04-2010, 09:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
It was true there was no prize money at the time when I posted it. From what I read it is also true today.
See here: http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...ile=reward.dat

Maybe the prize money is here again, and the page is not updated yet. I don't know. Only Carl-NC can answer that question.

There is one test you can make that I know for sure is true: You can show me your LRL working where I live, and I will put a professional web page to show photos and videos of your LRL working, and links to the major treasure hunting forums. If I am impressed with what I see, then I will buy it from you if you are willing to sell it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
I have not any problem if Esteban will make the test or Not.
BUT i tired to hear the same caramel... "go to take the Carl's money, from people that don't attend the site.

Regards
Old 01-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Very well, Geo. It was only joke, provoke you to tell something about your TDI experience.

Hi.
I can tell you at an other thread.
Generally a very good PI detector with not so good depth, if you work it at GB mode

Regards
Old 01-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
I have not any problem if Esteban will make the test or Not.
BUT i tired to hear the same caramel... "go to take the Carl's money, from people that don't attend the site.

Regards
Hi Geo,
Carl's test is a double blind test where you must try to find which paper plate a fresh gold sample is hidden under. I can think of no way to conduct this test for a long-time buried metal target. Unless you have a LRL that will find a fresh target hidden under a plate at 10 feet, I don't think you can win that challenge.

If you want to show that your LRL is locating long-time buried metals, then you can go to a place where you have not been before with witnesses watching, and locate a target. Then the watchers will see you dig the target from the place where your LRL says it is buried. This can be demonstrated better if the witnesses pick the location for the test in a place where you are likely to find some targets. Then you can take pictures and videos to show digging the target like the Alonso treasure hunt shows in Esteban's photos.

But if you want skeptics to believe this, then skeptics must be watching and reporting back here so other skeptics will know they do not have a reason to make false claims. Even if a skeptic tells the true story of what he saw, it is possible other skeptics will call him a liar.

For me, I don't care if your LRL works or not. I can report what I see exactly, and tell all the details of how the test location was chosen, and any empty holes along with any treasure holes. There are many places close to here where there is a good chance to find natural gold buried for thousands of years that nobody dug yet. And the laws here do not stop you from digging large gold nuggets when you are on certain public lands or on private land with permission from the owners. I can make videos of the whole treasure hunt for people to believe or not when they see it on a website. And and I don't care if they say it proves something or not.

You can do the same where you are, but be careful to not show anyone's face in the videos or you may have trouble from government officials.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-05-2010, 05:56 AM
Guru

Hi all friends and happy your new year. I wish best things for you.

Quote:
....Remember that at Greece the treasure hunting and the ownership of metal detectors are not allowed by the laws. So it is very difficult to and dangerous to ......
Geo, your gesture is good but seems amateur photographer take it hastily caused not transparent pic.
I hope great success for you and all other serious T-seekers. I know deeply that PD works; no doubt for me personally.
But, if in your country like mine THing is illegal, how you venture to put your own photograph?

another Question: you pointed it as a gift, is it the original Alonso made PD which Morgan has granted you?
Quote:
"the gifts are not given away"
Old 01-05-2010, 06:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi all friends and happy your new year. I wish best things for you.

Geo, your gesture is good but seems amateur photographer take it hastily caused not transparent pic.
I hope great success for you and all other serious T-seekers. I know deeply that PD works; no doubt for me personally.
But, if in your country like mine THing is illegal, how you venture to put your own photograph?

another Question: you pointed it as a gift, is it the original Alonso made PD which Morgan has granted you?
Hi Michael.
About photograph, yes you have right. Man that took it was amateur, did not wait so the machine focus at me, but never mind, he saw me as a reporter
Now how i put my photograph here......
It is very simple. It is not illegal to put photos, i never put any object that i found so i have not any problem. These are problems that sceptics can't understand
About PD, Morgan never granted me any PD or other thing.This PD is not exactly the same with the Alonso's PD. I made some modification at ferrite stage!!!!

btw.... where are you from????

Regards
Old 01-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
Carl's test is a double blind test where you must try to find which paper plate a fresh gold sample is hidden under. I can think of no way to conduct this test for a long-time buried metal target. Unless you have a LRL that will find a fresh target hidden under a plate at 10 feet, I don't think you can win that challenge.

If you want to show that your LRL is locating long-time buried metals, then you can go to a place where you have not been before with witnesses watching, and locate a target. Then the watchers will see you dig the target from the place where your LRL says it is buried. This can be demonstrated better if the witnesses pick the location for the test in a place where you are likely to find some targets. Then you can take pictures and videos to show digging the target like the Alonso treasure hunt shows in Esteban's photos.

But if you want skeptics to believe this, then skeptics must be watching and reporting back here so other skeptics will know they do not have a reason to make false claims. Even if a skeptic tells the true story of what he saw, it is possible other skeptics will call him a liar.

For me, I don't care if your LRL works or not. I can report what I see exactly, and tell all the details of how the test location was chosen, and any empty holes along with any treasure holes. There are many places close to here where there is a good chance to find natural gold buried for thousands of years that nobody dug yet. And the laws here do not stop you from digging large gold nuggets when you are on certain public lands or on private land with permission from the owners. I can make videos of the whole treasure hunt for people to believe or not when they see it on a website. And and I don't care if they say it proves something or not.

You can do the same where you are, but be careful to not show anyone's face in the videos or you may have trouble from government officials.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.

Things are very simple.
All we are here, so to exchange opinions.
I write here what i see and i tell my experiments.
I do not have disposal to try to take the money of Carl (maybe i have not the ability). Also i do not have disposal to make any test so to show it to scptics.
I am not a constructor. I only try for a better machine (simple detector or LRL) so to locate a big treasure that i am looking for. Nothing else.
And here the sceptics makes a big mistake. They are looking to reason the perfect LRL, the lrl that will have the ability to locate 100% gold.
WHY????
Why only gold, where is the problem if a LRL can detect silver or copper and not gold???? Where is the problem if the LRL has the ability to locate successfully only 20...30%??? No problem!!!!
Sceptics are looking for coins at 5" so they don't like to dig at wrong place. But people that are looking for big treasures they know!!!!!! No problem if they Dig 9times at wrong place and 1 time on the treasure.
Here is the difference of the LRL believers...

Regards
Old 01-05-2010, 01:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
You know, even if I was going with you to observe and and film, i would not trust the results is see without real proof, because i know our brain can be easily fooled by appearances.

Hi Geo,
That´s a good question
What appearences? If you dig and dig valuable items from place where the pistol beeps, doesn't are appearences... So, what do you want...
Old 01-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Guru

The doubt consumes you ... I do not
Old 01-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
What appearences? If you dig and dig valuable items from place where the pistol beeps, doesn't are appearences... So, what do you want...
...Appearance that it was the PD that detected the items.

If the pistol beeps everywhere except at very close range (when it works as a regular detector), then you will always end up by finding a spot where there is something buried,and because the PD was beeping anyway you will say it detected it 200m away.
I am just saying that while it is a possibility, you cannot reject it. And the only way to do it is by performing the right tests.
Old 01-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
The doubt consumes you ... I do not
It should - this is not a religion.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Why only gold, where is the problem if a LRL can detect silver or copper and not gold???? Where is the problem if the LRL has the ability to locate successfully only 20...30%??? No problem!!!!
Hi Geo,
If I saw an LRL that locates any metal 20-30% of the time, I might buy it. At present, I have no use for 20-30% of the time, because I don't look for large hoards of gold and other treasure hoards. At 20-30% of the time success, I would spend a lot of time digging deep empty holes when searching for small coins and jewelry items.

But If I was looking for ancient treasure hoards away from civilization, 20-30% success would be well worth the money. This would be most useful in locations where you did the research to know there is a good chance of a valuable treasure buried in a particular area.

When I see a long range locator showing me 20-30% success finding buried treasure I will keep it in mind. If I see an LRL showing me 50% success, I will probably buy it immediately to use looking for small items.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-06-2010, 06:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Michael.
About photograph, yes you have right. Man that took it was amateur, did not wait so the machine focus at me, but never mind, he saw me as a reporter
Now how i put my photograph here......
It is very simple. It is not illegal to put photos, i never put any object that i found so i have not any problem. These are problems that sceptics can't understand
About PD, Morgan never granted me any PD or other thing.This PD is not exactly the same with the Alonso's PD. I made some modification at ferrite stage!!!!
btw.... where are you from????
Regards
Hi Geo.
Right, but as your security service can track and recognize you from your picture, I told this.
if made some modifications on ferrite part, wouldn't be a nice favor to transfer us the info?

I'm from Middle East.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Guru

Quote:
It should - this is not a religion.
Is not a religion. But not everyone has the chance to experience this...
Old 01-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
...Appearance that it was the PD that detected the items.

If the pistol beeps everywhere except at very close range (when it works as a regular detector), then you will always end up by finding a spot where there is something buried,and because the PD was beeping anyway you will say it detected it 200m away.
I am just saying that while it is a possibility, you cannot reject it. And the only way to do it is by performing the right tests.
I know very well differentiated. If your PD pistol betrays you, this is your problem. This is not my pistol. Occurs with your pistol and your bad experience. According to your analysis, do not need any type of detector. Only good luck. Do you are worse than me. Do you find some erratic beeps in the videos I sent? Do you see these? I post twice the links. Also common MD detectors produce erratics signals in different soils. But also I think you are able for to differentiate. If pistol is well constructed, possibility of randoms are less, because is not in contact with the soil.

What is the right test? Do you think I don't performing right tests? I'm the first person who doubts about the detection with pistol. When I search and obtain beeps and/or a sequence of beeps in a X place, I walk many meters in all directions and comprobe if there are randoms or not. I come back to the site of beeps and the beeps starts again in the place. So, here works as a regular detector.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
I know very well differentiated. If your PD pistol betrays you, this is your problem. This is not my pistol. Occurs with your pistol and your bad experience. According to your analysis, do not need any type of detector. Only good luck. Do you are worse than me. Do you find some erratic beeps in the videos I sent? Do you see these? I post twice the links. Also common MD detectors produce erratics signals in different soils. But also I think you are able for to differentiate. If pistol is well constructed, possibility of randoms are less, because is not in contact with the soil.

What is the right test? Do you think I don't performing right tests? I'm the first person who doubts about the detection with pistol. When I search and obtain beeps and/or a sequence of beeps in a X place, I walk many meters in all directions and comprobe if there are randoms or not. I come back to the site of beeps and the beeps starts again in the place. So, here works as a regular detector.
I am glad you do Esteban.But i could not .
I would like to see a real video far away from houses and power lines, detecting something (anything) in a way we don´t have any doubt about WHAT is being detected .This should not be so difficult to do for whom has a working PD.
Old 01-06-2010, 12:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
I am glad you do Esteban.But i could not .
I would like to see a real video far away from houses and power lines, detecting something (anything) in a way we don´t have any doubt about WHAT is being detected .This should not be so difficult to do for whom has a working PD.
No problem. For me, better far from houses and power lines... But always you'll find "mistakes" in these videos.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
No problem. For me, better far from houses and power lines... But always you'll find "mistakes" in these videos.
Actually I found your recent videos to be the most convincing so far.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Thanks. But I'll film in action in open field. Expect good climate conditions. If you check our regions, you'll comprobe that here common temp. at day is 40-43º C and rainy very much. In part of Brazil, for example, many floods. Weather is crazy... And in other countries much cold and snow...
Old 01-06-2010, 03:22 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Thanks. But I'll film in action in open field. Expect good climate conditions. If you check our regions, you'll comprobe that here common temp. at day is 40-43º C and rainy very much. In part of Brazil, for example, many floods. Weather is crazy... And in other countries much cold and snow...
By the way, the word "comprobe" is not English. Do you mean to say "understand"?
Old 01-06-2010, 04:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
By the way, the word "comprobe" is not English. Do you mean to say "understand"?
Comprobe means "see" or "realise" when used in this context.
Esteban also uses the word comprobe to mean "confirm" or "prove" in other similar contexts.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-06-2010, 05:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Comprobe means "see" or "realise" when used in this context.
Esteban also uses the word comprobe to mean "confirm" or "prove" in other similar contexts.

Best wishes,
J_P
Yes... "confirm".
Old 01-06-2010, 07:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
It will be interesting to see a good video.
But there are mistakes and mistakes.i have seen some awfull videos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Yes, but the missing part is what was being detected-and if the detection would occur if Esteban was on the other side of the arget, ie if it was an magnetic field related stuff.