LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-15-2009, 01:02 AM

Default time wasters

i told you before no more needs to be said...the next thing in the order of
things will be an invitation for you to find a gold nuggett for the 60
minutes program. You are nothing but time wasters. you were told over 12 months ago i would be trialling the device and you were waiting for the
results. you now have the results it is a complete fake so i want my money back NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-15-2009, 01:14 AM

Default ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp View Post
osman (rangertell) is a wanker playing the man so he has no credibility on this website right folks? won't mean much i suppose because rangertell will just get another disguise of which they have many. They also did their own appraisal of the device on another website which must be discredited. So are there any people out there in australia or the USA who would be prepared to go on the 60 minutes program to prove the RT examiner works? Will the rangertell people be prepared to find a "hidden" gold nuggett at 25 meters laying on top of the ground for the TV program?Put up or shut up. Now watch the frenzy of personal attacks to deflect attention away from whether the RT examiner actually works. Like children but there is a lot at stake here because they sell these useless things for big bucks. Nothing but nothing will stop me from having these fraudsters put in jail.

-I 'm not a fake, I am a real person
-% /% Live experience
-Why I write,I ran very frustrated.
-no I do not like injustice.matter against whom
Old 11-15-2009, 01:27 AM

Hipopp

If you send us evidence that we would refund your money after an indefinite trial we will do so. I cannot find anything to suggest that the trial period was waived.

Tech Support
Old 11-15-2009, 02:44 AM

more time wasting....tell us that your RT can definitely without fail detect gold at 25 meters...a hidden nuggett sitting on top of the ground at 25 meters. That is question 1. Question 2 is, are you willing to go on 60 minutes and prove the effectiveness of your RT examiner. Any serious business would jump at the chance of free nationwide publicity.
Old 11-15-2009, 02:57 AM
Administrator

Quote:
The usual bulldust about new frequencies or recalibration or replacement...
Hmmm... that sounds familiar:

The main thing that needs to be said is that the report on Geotech re the Examiner refers to an experimental Examiner

As I recall that particular model was NOT representative of the Examiner by Ranger-Tell though it worked to the same quality levels as the others.

Also the wrong instructions were sent out with that particular model. The frequencies were wrong.

Same ol' song.

Quote:
...and maybe we can all have a Class Action to recover our money.
I'm convinced that a lawsuit for fraud would stop these people dead in their tracks. Class Action would be even better. But it's expensive, so you may need to find a lawyer who would take it on contingency.

Quote:
Before we go any further let us hear from them that the RT Examiner can locate and fing Gold and Gems, even Opal.
This is already established, from the RT web site:

All RT units will detect coins and jewellery as well as reefs, caches and any deposits of gold and precious metals and/or gemstones. They will also detect paper money.

Small items like coins and rings can be detected at tens of feet. Deeply buried objects will also be detectable tens to hundreds of feet.

Note the use of the word "detect".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
W.I.S.
Theseus, which category do you place Hipopp in, Guillable, or technically challenged?
Enlightened.

Quote:
Hipopp, suggested that his own greed was the reason for purchasing a Rangertell. It sounds like Hipopp is admitting responsibility for his own mistake in purchase judgement. Dell
Poor judgment does not excuse fraud. See Bernie Madoff for details.

Quote:
osman (rangertell) is a wanker playing the man so he has no credibility on this website right folks?
Osman is not Mr. Blanes.

Quote:
So are there any people out there in australia or the USA who would be prepared to go on the 60 minutes program to prove the RT examiner works? Will the rangertell people be prepared to find a "hidden" gold nuggett at 25 meters laying on top of the ground for the TV program?Put up or shut up.
See if Mr. Blanes will agree to demonstrate his claims (see above) under a controlled test administered by DickSmith or the Australian Skeptics. I expect alibis. If he loses, you get a refund.

- Carl
Old 11-15-2009, 03:12 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp
osman (rangertell) is a wanker playing the man so he has no credibility on this website right folks? won't mean much i suppose because rangertell will just get another disguise of which they have many. They also did their own appraisal of the device on another website which must be discredited. So are there any people out there in australia or the USA who would be prepared to go on the 60 minutes program to prove the RT examiner works? Will the rangertell people be prepared to find a "hidden" gold nuggett at 25 meters laying on top of the ground for the TV program?Put up or shut up. Now watch the frenzy of personal attacks to deflect attention away from whether the RT examiner actually works. Like children but there is a lot at stake here because they sell these useless things for big bucks. Nothing but nothing will stop me from having these fraudsters put in jail.
Hi Hipopp,
I have no clue who osman is or why he suddenly appeared here and started making posts that are difficult to understand. Maybe his purpose is to confuse this thread.

But, about going on the 60 minutes program to prove the RT examiner works -- I would be happy to go on any TV program to demonstrate the RangerTell and see if it works. You may remember I have an open invitation for anyone who wants to demonstrate an LRL recovering treasure. If it works and I am impressed with the performance, I will probably buy one on the spot. I will also make a professional web page telling all about the demonstration and post videos with links to all the major treasure hunting forums including Geotech.

--- Yes, I am anxious to see any LRL demonstrated working live in front of me, or I will be happy to make the demonstration myself, using the manufacturer's instructions for recovering treasure.

We all remember RangerTell made forum posts saying he would arrange a demonstration for me to see a RangerTell recover treasure live:
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=314
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=315
He also sent me a series of PMs advising me of arrangements he was making to hold a demonstration of his RangerTell in my area. But after many weeks of waiting, The final PM from RangerTell said his customer in my area would not answer his emails (I have all these PMs saved, and can post them here if need be).

But what seems interesting to me is RangerTell spent a lot of time here debating, and said everything he could to make it seem like his products work just fine except for making an actual live demonstration. This raises a question in my mind about the local RangerTell customer who won't answer his emails...
I am wondering if he is another customer like you, who bought a RangerTell on ebay, and after playing with it for awhile, discovered he couldn't find anything with it.
Maybe he asked RangerTell if he could have his money back and was told no. I wonder if this is the reason he won't answer RangerTell's emails.

Actually my area is pretty big. I am willing to drive up to 200 miles in any direction to see a demonstration of a RangerTell recovering treasure. Anywhere in Southern California, past the Arizona or Nevada border, or even into northern Mexico as far as Ensenada or San Filipe, Baja California. But if nobody in this area is willing to demonstrate a RangerTell working. I would also be happy to demonstrate a RangerTell that is sent to me, provided the full manufacturers instructions are also sent, along with any calculator key codes needed to make it work really good.

P.S. Mr. RangerTell, any progress in locating a customer or factory rep in my area who can demonstrate the RangerTell recovering treasure?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-15-2009, 03:15 AM

You seem to have this hangup about a Mr Blanes. No Mr Blanes owns Rangertell and you've been told literally hundreds of times. There is input from various people who don't publicize their assistance. I wouldn't say any were owners.

I can't see the difference between detect and find.

It will detect or find gold at 25 meters as you describe. Knowing you though you wouldn't even get that right. You wouldn't hold it unbiasedly enough. Hocus pocus machine...don't give it a chance. Bah..humbug!

No more time-wasting from you guys please. This is all old and tired ground. No point in reiteration of the the same well explained and quashed uninformed premises.

Why don't you and a mate go angling and see if the guy with Examiner doesn't bring back more fish. That way you won't annoy people with gold bs.

Tech Support
Old 11-15-2009, 03:25 AM
Administrator

Here are a couple of additional items of interest. First up is a long-running thread on Finders concerning the RT scam. Especially read the posts by "Treasure_Hunter" who has met Blanes. "nomanon" is, of course, Blanes.

http://www.finders.com.au/forum/view...?p=55643#55643

Second is yet another attempt by Blanes to attack me:

http://www.geotech1.9f.com

- Carl
Old 11-15-2009, 04:15 AM

Which is even more evidence that you cannot read.

Tech Support
Old 11-15-2009, 06:35 AM

Rangertell is engaged in high level mineral detection. We have found an area with the Examiners which has assayed at 40 gm ton zinc, copper, gold, silver etc and hundreds of gm copper in one spot. All things being equal we won't even need to sell the locators eventually.

Any talk of proving they work etc is definitely early days. Been there done that and 1300 users round the world are happy.

Come up for a demo and we'll see what is wrong with your unit. Your body in fact may be out. It needs to resonate at normal levels, approx 6.9Hz. If you have a problem it would not.

BTW, the owner is a Garry Brooker.

Just because you've used the Examiner and not found gold doesn't mean a thing. Most people have found very little using metal detectors of the beeping kind over decades , so what's the difference?

That is all I wish to say re this.

PS: If J Player can travel to Phoenix there is a guy there that uses the Examiner.

Tech Support
Old 11-15-2009, 08:12 AM

Default lies lies and more lies

you said a number of companies are using your device...name one so i can contact them. A body does not resonate at 6 hertz...you would be stone dead. You continually set the discussion agenda and avoid questions. you have no Tech Support section if you have only sold 1300 devices you are a lone man band. So you have said in your email that you can definitely find gold at 25 meters. I will send you a letter for you to sign stating that fact and we will post that fact on this site and hold you legally liable to your claim. In the meantime tomorrow is Monday i will contact 60 minutes and you will be invited to prove the effectiveness of your device in due course. I will get busy down the shed bending bits of wire and painting them in fluoro colours to sell as technologically advanced micro locators based on the frenetic resonance principle of not so super conductors with a dash. At only eight hundred dollars should sell like hotcakes. Probably supply a small vial of gold dust with each device to keep the dream alive. You irritate me beyond belief. You insult my intelligence to the point i want to totally destroy you. Snake Oil salesman.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:45 AM

Default rangertell spills the beans

finally rangertell have committed themselves on the principle with which the RT examiner works..."You have to hold it in an unbiased way" so that your subconscious can take over setting your imagination into gear to have the RT examiner lock into a target that you imagine MIGHT be gold or gems or ha ha ha ha ha even paper money.

BUY A COAT HANGER and put a right angle bend in it will be a lot cheaper. You have just lost every ounce of credibility with your non scientific mumbo jumbo. I see that over time you have done nothing but attack Carl personally avoiding scrutiny of your scam device.

Read my posts next week or so re results of testing this device....exactly as Rangertell has quoted....you have to be unbiased ha ha ha ...you have to be biased my friends and believe what you pointing at is a target. Then you spend the rest of your life digging up a mountainside and by then Rangertell will have spent your money. Takes longer than seven days to dig a mountain no wonder people cannot get their money back.

Note that they sell a model without the calculator..a budget model set exactly to within micro hertz of its optimal working parameters using components that have working tolerances of + or - 20 % ha ha ha ha
Old 11-15-2009, 09:15 AM

"If your body resonated at 6Hz you would be stone dead!!!" --Hipopp

What's this then? Just some crap from Harvard...?
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2001SPIE.4317..469B

No Tech Support section having sold more than half a million dollars worth of these instruments? Bah , Humbug!

I wouldn't give you the company names because you would ruin everything by being smart!

"If your body resonated at 6Hz you would be stone dead!!!"

One of many. I can't find the exact article that tells you that it's around 7Hz but we have determined it as this.

http://www.rangertell.com/fieldfx.htm

Yes, you do have to hold it steadily not in a way that is symptomatic of skepticemia, where the fool holding it will not allow it to move freely. Any other phenomenon explain this burning hatred for long range detectors?

Tech Support
Old 11-15-2009, 09:22 AM

Default burning hatred

thats what i meant...you absolutely disgust me with your gibberish...you guys are genuinely sick...like i said i have investments in approx 50 mining and exploration companies. As a shareholder i have a right to talk to them and ask anything i want. If one of your companies is not one of my companies i can simply get my company to phone your company and find out if they in actual fact own one of these devices let alone use it. You are desperate fraudsters caught with your hand on it. Unbiased holding hahahahahaha yer gotta tell the aerial to lock by hoping and wishing in some delusional transfixed state. 60 minutes next week boys.....judgement day has come...the hipopp
Old 11-15-2009, 09:25 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell View Post
You seem to have this hangup about a Mr Blanes. No Mr Blanes owns Rangertell and you've been told literally hundreds of times. There is input from various people who don't publicize their assistance. I wouldn't say any were owners.

I can't see the difference between detect and find.

It will detect or find gold at 25 meters as you describe. Knowing you though you wouldn't even get that right. You wouldn't hold it unbiasedly enough. Hocus pocus machine...don't give it a chance. Bah..humbug!

No more time-wasting from you guys please. This is all old and tired ground. No point in reiteration of the the same well explained and quashed uninformed premises.

Why don't you and a mate go angling and see if the guy with Examiner doesn't bring back more fish. That way you won't annoy people with gold bs.

Tech Support
Quote:
Which is even more evidence that you cannot read.

Tech Support

Blimey! If I bought a detector from Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Tesoro, etc., and I received this type of response from their Technical Support team, I would be horrified.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell
PS: If J Player can travel to Phoenix there is a guy there that uses the Examiner.
Hi Rangertell,
Sure, I can travel to Phoenix, but not right away. You can send me the information by PM and I will make arrangements as soon as I am free to go.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-15-2009, 09:29 AM

science says the res freq is either 5 or up to 10 hertz but rangertell know better and say it is 7.9 hahahahahaha. No wonder you need to recalibrate all the time (recalibrate every one you have sold) hahahahahaqhah oh diddly twot my rangerytell my rangertell thou knowest best.
Yep folks you have to hold it in an unbiased way and let your imagination take over hahahahahahahaahh i always thought that was called masturbation.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:30 AM

Phoenix could be okay.He hasn't used it for a while but he has found silver with it.

Tech Support
Old 11-15-2009, 09:34 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
If you bought anything from anywhere you wouldn't get that response two years later. Asking for a refund...You wouldn't get a reply! Maybe something like this

Reservoir

Hunky dory??

Tech Support
As I said before "If I received this type of response from their Technical Support team, I would be horrified.".

You are just emphasizing the point.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:34 AM

J Player

I will get back to you.

Tech Support
Old 11-15-2009, 09:35 AM

Default principle of operation RT Examiner

finally rangertell have committed themselves on the principle with which the RT examiner works..."You have to hold it in an unbiased way" so that your subconscious can take over setting your imagination into gear to have the RT examiner lock into a target that you imagine MIGHT be gold or gems or ha ha ha ha ha even paper money.

BUY A COAT HANGER and put a right angle bend in it will be a lot cheaper. You have just lost every ounce of credibility with your non scientific mumbo jumbo. I see that over time you have done nothing but attack Carl personally avoiding scrutiny of your scam device.

Read my posts next week or so re results of testing this device....exactly as Rangertell has quoted....you have to be unbiased ha ha ha ...you have to be biased my friends and believe what you pointing at is a target. Then you spend the rest of your life digging up a mountainside and by then Rangertell will have spent your money. Takes longer than seven days to dig a mountain no wonder people cannot get their money back.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:37 AM

RT did not say unbiased so as to concentrate anything but your sensibility in holding it. Sorry. If your logical arguments are anything like your hold then there is not much hope.

Tech Support
Hey, like me.. I'm new!
Old 11-15-2009, 09:43 AM

Default top secret rangertell operating manual

Ohhhh you guys, the ranger tell doe's work, iv got one.
Ya just have to be in the right frame of mind when it becomes a part of your anatomy.

It works like this, open can of favorite beer, place rangertell in left or right hand, extend small antenna, turn calculator on and enter the numbers in the correct sequence, 5318008, turn screen upside down and grin, thrust hips back and forth while using available hand to gesture a passing truck driver to sound his horn, scull beer, hold parallel to the ground, scratch testicles, toss empty can, fart, swing rangertell left then right then left then right then repeat sequence a few more times, grin burp and keep your balance, open new can, walk a few steps crouch down and rest, toss previously opened can, light cigarette and wipe brow, look at calculator screen and grin once more, say the words MY BAD, chuckle, open new can, scull contents, disregard empty can, open new carn, look at cowcumator screen and frust hips, make horn sound, consume comtemps of newly opened cam, look at cowpototo scween, gwin, fow away empty fing, owpin neww con, enhale coptemp, fart, faw down in swow motion, wook ot elavotor scren, giggl umtill spew, loook at spew, oten new cem, get comteps of new cen im my mowf, path oot.......GOLD.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:53 AM

Default last chance for rangertell

give me the name of an australian company that uses any one of your devices. In return you have my word that they will be contacted only indirectly through one of my mining/exploration company geologists. Your credibility is already gone now darken it to the pits...because no company uses one of your devices. They do not work .
Old 11-15-2009, 10:24 AM

If I told you that I'd have to kill you!

Many, many operatives do and don't tell the company. They cheat don't they!

If 1300 have been sold and accepted , surely you can see ( or google rangertell) there are countless people using this in the mining industry.

What irks us is the fact you did not contact us during your trials. In other words you may have been using a faulty unit. Two years is well past warranty and everything,..never mind refund. We are not a candy store run by a benevolent retard!!

Leave it with me.

TS