LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,

He can also put the output pair in another place... that I don't say, cause I wanna be polite...

But maybe works better... who knows...

Only way to know... as already described is that they pass a ground loop around jewels (ala Abu Ghraib) and the output signal wire in such... place...

LRL guys... c'mon try it, then report here!

Kind regards,
Max
Maybe, but you can start with this method, if you're reluctance toward LRL electronic devices (but I know you're the first phanatic of it ). If you does not find anything, walking you will diminish the size of your stomach.
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2009, 04:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post

No yet has been tested this circuit, maybe need several modifications.
Not harassed by the modifications. Here you are proven schematic and finished PCB (both freeware - sorry for mark stamp size):
Attached Images

Old 08-16-2009, 04:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Not harassed by the modifications. Here you are proven schematic and finished PCB:
Of course, all projects in all terrains suffer 1,000 modifications. Or you always made the "perfect project" at first? Maybe in your mind is the perfection, but reality is very hard! Do you're prepared for the hard things?
Old 08-16-2009, 04:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Maybe in your mind is the perfection, but reality is very hard! Do you're prepared for the hard things?
Everything is tested on the ground and equipped with all NASA certificates. You need only good plutonium pinpointer (pinpointer not included) and gold is yours.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Maybe, but you can start with this method, if you're reluctance toward LRL electronic devices (but I know you're the first phanatic of it ). If you does not find anything, walking you will diminish the size of your stomach.
Hi,
you have no sense of humor... I proprosed you a Palo Alto's style solution and you answer with that dowsing thing ???

You need PALO ALTO... belive me.

Turkish method for you... dowsing by the back...

But I think you know...

Of course, you should know about PALO ALTO...

Where all started...

Don't you know... the rule ..."Never trust an LRL you can't throw out a window" as said by the Wizard of Woz some day in PALO ALTO ???

BTW I suggest you try this PALO ALTO to be sure you understand where to put the signal line..., of course, use venezuela-oil-vaseline before apply and thanks Chavez!

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-16-2009, 05:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
you have no sense of humor... I proprosed you a Palo Alto's style solution and you answer with that dowsing thing ???

You need PALO ALTO... belive me.

Turkish method for you... dowsing by the back...

But I think you know...

Of course, you should know about PALO ALTO...

Where all started...

Don't you know... the rule ..."Never trust an LRL you can't throw out a window" as said by the Wizard of Woz some day in PALO ALTO ???

BTW I suggest you try this PALO ALTO to be sure you understand where to put the signal line..., of course, use venezuela-oil-vaseline before apply and thanks Chavez!

Kind regards,
Max
Ahhh!!! Now I understand your preference for such big kind of palo!!! Twice posted by you!
Old 08-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Ahhh!!! Now I understand your preference for such big kind of palo!!! Twice posted by you!
No... it's instructable for you... help to put the signal wire inside enough...

You don't understand basic LRL working!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-16-2009, 06:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Everything is tested on the ground and equipped with all NASA certificates. You need only good plutonium pinpointer (pinpointer not included) and gold is yours.
As I know, NASA don't extend certificates for the use of Pu in this application. Or maybe you're the NASA certificator, because without your wisdom NASA nothing can do!!!
Old 08-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
No... it's instructable for you... help to put the signal wire inside enough...

You don't understand basic LRL working!

Kind regards,
Max
Yes, the basic for you, not for me!!!
Old 08-16-2009, 06:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, the basic for you, not for me!!!

Maybe a typo ???

Were the basal principles of LRLs maybe?

I correct that: you don't know the basal principles of LRLs!

So make experiments about... and let people know...

if find something... maybe about you...

your inconscious inclinations....

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-16-2009, 06:32 PM
Guru

Quote:

Maybe a typo ???

Were the basal principles of LRLs maybe?

I correct that: you don't know the basal principles of LRLs!

So make experiments about... and let people know...

if find something... maybe about you...

your inconscious inclinations....

Kind regards,
Max
The main of the people, in reality, here don't wish to know about it. I was always in the correct way not to say many things... Better for me!!! And for you???
Old 08-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
The main of the people, in reality, here don't wish to know about it. I was always in the correct way not to say many things... Better for me!!! And for you???
Why ?

I'm just talking of yours PALO ALTO studies and experiences...

I'm just observer of your "discoveries" ...

That's the most relevant secret about LRLs... you must connect to the right place to happen detection... as Mike(Mont) suggested...

You knew already... you're master of LRL and PALO ALTO's method!

Also, seems you don't suffer hemorrhoids anymore !

Miracles of LRLs!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-16-2009, 07:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
As I know, NASA don't extend certificates for the use of Pu in this application. Or maybe you're the NASA certificator, because without your wisdom NASA nothing can do!!!
You are not up to date, NASA is (in the "Lunatic" project) developed an extremely sensitive LRL for the remote detection of gold on the Moon. They is also established a certification center for Earth LRLs. If you wish I can post here certification in stamp sized format.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Guru

The more i read, the more i think THIS is the best LRL :

Name:  dice08.jpg
Views: 1537
Size:  12.9 KB

Just make as many steps as showed on the dice then dig a hole.

For Hung : you have to throw the dice each time.But not too far so you can retrieve it for the next time
Old 08-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Guru

Default TL084

Quote:
Electrotactile sensor rods

An approximative device for dowsing rods but electronic involved can be like this. Don't check very well for errors.
This will not work and that is that.
ANYONE WHO CAN TELL WAHT A RESISTOR FROM A TRANSISTOR CAN SEE THAT THIS WILL NOT WORK.WHAT THE HE11 IS THE TL084 DOING??????.
THIS IS A DO NOTHING CIRCUIT.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:47 PM
Guru

Esteban, thanks for the diagram, but I do not know enough about electronic circuits to understand what it does. It appears to be a receiver/amplifier. What sort of effect does it have on the user?
Old 08-17-2009, 06:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Esteban, thanks for the diagram, but I do not know enough about electronic circuits to understand what it does. It appears to be a receiver/amplifier. What sort of effect does it have on the user?
Let me answer... to the question...

The sort of effects ???

Simple, the person buy components , then spend money as with all LRL stuff, then try to make it work somehow, as with all LRLs, but then he will discover that don't work as "described", as with all LRLs, then depending on weakness/strongness of brain material he/she can launch the LRL and anything related up a pile of garbage, or will develop if weak some kind of self-deception... self-illusion that device actually works but he/she is unable to use/tune properly... then he/she will ask "experts" like Dr. Hung and Esteban to tell him/her how dang use/tune it properly... they will say that's already everything here in their posts just read them, but must make "interpretation" of their stamp sized diagrams... and , of course, add an FM receiver to detect faint target signals better...

Endly the "weak" experimenter will start digging thousands empty holes till something will be found: in that moment the selective memory will trigger removing of past thousands empty holes from memory and person will remember only what he/she found in that single event.

That's about "how" it works...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-17-2009, 11:11 AM

Esteban,

Eject from your vintage tora-tora right now! max is tailing you with his new f-16. watch out!!
Old 08-17-2009, 11:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
Esteban,

Eject from your vintage tora-tora right now! max is tailing you with his new f-16. watch out!!
Well... it's revised F-14 tomcat "jolly roger" thing...

But it's about same stuff... and effects are quite similar...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-17-2009, 11:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Let me answer... to the question...

The sort of effects ???

Simple, the person buy components , then spend money as with all LRL stuff, then try to make it work somehow, as with all LRLs, but then he will discover that don't work as "described", as with all LRLs, then depending on weakness/strongness of brain material he/she can launch the LRL and anything related up a pile of garbage, or will develop if weak some kind of self-deception... self-illusion that device actually works but he/she is unable to use/tune properly... then he/she will ask "experts" like Dr. Hung and Esteban to tell him/her how dang use/tune it properly... they will say that's already everything here in their posts just read them, but must make "interpretation" of their stamp sized diagrams... and , of course, add an FM receiver to detect faint target signals better...

Endly the "weak" experimenter will start digging thousands empty holes till something will be found: in that moment the selective memory will trigger removing of past thousands empty holes from memory and person will remember only what he/she found in that single event.

That's about "how" it works...

Kind regards,
Max
Well, Max... it seems you have this entire LRL routine figured out rather well. I guess you've been down this road a time or two.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-17-2009, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Well... it's revised F-14 tomcat "jolly roger" thing...

But it's about same stuff... and effects are quite similar...

Kind regards,
Max

....but your anti-aircraft stuff is obsolete!
Old 08-17-2009, 01:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
....but your anti-aircraft stuff is obsolete!

Hi,
yes, right... it is... it's old stuff...

But consider that main target of F-14 things was protecting the more valuable carrier... in conventional warfare ...from e.g. Bears (Tupolev Tu-95 from former Soviet Union) in case of attack and 3rd world war... years when people belive in sudden change from "cold" to "hot" !

The F-14 was, indeed, not designed to really survive to anti-aircraft missile from ground or enemy planes/ships (though they were successful employed in many scenarios like Lybia, and proved anti-aircraft countermeasures were right for that age, cause were actually provided to it during service).

The hidden role of F-14 : the main goal of F-14 tomcat was not just only carrier protection as one could think... but the launch of one nuclear anti-aircraft missile for destroing Soviet long range bombers, potentially carring nuclear cruise missiles, not only targeting the carrier, but US territory.

In some test was proved that the F-14 computer was indeed able to engage 6 of these aircraft targets at same time with conventional weapons/missiles... but that's not for nuclear war scenario.

In nuclear war scenario things are quite different and each F-14 had to carry one nuclear anti-aircraft missile (1.5 to 2 Kton) to destroy one bomber... . That's it : 1:1.

The idea is from 50's ,against Tu-4 Bull stuff (B-29 clones) the first really working stuff like that was the AIR-2 "Genie" missile, developed for F-89 then adopted by e.g. F-104 starfighter... but had a number of evolutions till 80's when just a few planes can really drop one of these... and F-14 was a natural candidate, of course.

So... sure, not updated anymore... F-14 tomcat have no updated anti-aircraft protection anymore... but today Navy have much better stuff flying around!

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 08-17-2009, 01:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Well, Max... it seems you have this entire LRL routine figured out rather well. I guess you've been down this road a time or two.
Hi,
I'm lucky... I know everything about that routine... but never spent a cent on them!

I like risk my money in some better way... e.g. buying PIZZA and beers...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
I'm lucky... I know everything about that routine... but never spent a cent on them!

I like risk my money in some better way... e.g. buying PIZZA and beers...

Kind regards,
Max
Ummmm... Risk? What risk?
There is no bad pizza or beer.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-17-2009, 06:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Ummmm... Risk? What risk?
There is no bad pizza or beer.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hmmmm...

well... depends... I found many pizza clones... some are very good I must admit, much like something you can really find in Italy, Naples... but about rare clones like that. I spot one of these one time in London too... but I tasted also a number of very bad pizza stuff in London... and other places, a number of places in different countries.

As an example, in London I remember that indian's made pizza is usually sold in the streets... small places in very hot places in the city, important streets... also egyptian's pizza (that's usually not too bad)... and, of course, chinese's pizza clones (maybe the worse case scenario... bought just a couple of times... then I remember I felt strange after eating that things... so don't buy anymore, anywhere chinese pizza clones... not safe I think).
I also spotted some fake italian restaurants , they made pizza but not italian recipe, something between a small sized round pizza and some strange , exotic recipe from north africa places... bad cheese... bad tomatoes... just average product... if remember well it costs something 30 or 40 pounds in such place... always in the city.

I found in Amsterdam too... similar stuff... but avoided all chinese and other very bad clones...

Are no good to me.

About beers... well, in the US maybe all beers are good... probably is, I have no dubts cause I know quality is essential there... and FDA is really hard to pass for bad quality food products...

My experience in Europe is that if you order a beer in a pub or something... all fine, usually have just top products and quality stuff... not to say about places like Germany about that, all good things there.

But then... if you go buy to the equivalent of your WalMart (e.g. in Germany can consider Lidl chain like WalMart... you find cheap stuff... special prices etc) here in Europe you could be surprised how many BAD brands and products you can buy... and beer is not an exception.

Though I bought many very good and cheap beers at Lidl and similar places... some are BAD, but very BAD, bad taste... bad quality... even BAD cans!

So... depends... could be a risk even in buying a pizza and some beers... if you go for cheap...

That's why I usually buy at a serious price, and leave now "experiments" to others...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...