LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-05-2009, 05:27 AM
Guru

Here a photo at Olympus with the PD when i located the target
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2009, 06:00 AM

What was the the target that you found, Geo?
Και το δικο μου πιστολι δουλεύει.
Old 11-05-2009, 06:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrodetect View Post
What was the the target that you found, Geo?
Και το δικο μου πιστολι δουλεύει.
Πατο απο κονσερβα στο μισο μετρο
Old 11-05-2009, 09:46 AM
Guru

Gold melting device,

dont use this device for coin search, see results on 1euro air test:
Old 11-05-2009, 10:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Gold melting device,

dont use this device for coin search, see results on 1euro air test:

Again the same
Old 11-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Guru

Default OLYMPUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Nice photo,nice place.
I´m sure there are treasures there,GOLD for the God´s
Old 11-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Hi Geo,

I thought your PD clone was not working as good as the Alonso PD, or have you made some improvements?
Old 11-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi Geo,

I thought your PD clone was not working as good as the Alonso PD, or have you made some improvements?

Hi Qiaozhi.
It is the classic Alonso PD with some adds.
I have calibrated it for full sensitivity, not for "no ferrous" only.

Regards
Old 11-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Guru

hello geo, you need put the null omega in most near point where do major discrimination, too very little changes in coils, may be change the leads of wires to reverse, put other little change in oscilation of resonance, see frecuences, etc
Old 11-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
hello geo, you need put the null omega in most near point where do major discrimination, too very little changes in coils, may be change the leads of wires to reverse, put other little change in oscilation of resonance, see frecuences, etc
Why to put it in discrimination mode???
I like it at all metal!!!, no problem if it detect iron.
Regards
Old 11-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Guru

then geo you not should make detection in sites of trash or farm actual, only in forest, in mountain exist very mineral then the pd go crazy
Old 11-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Guru

I am looking for metallic iron boxes
Old 11-07-2009, 07:42 PM

άδειο ή γεμάτο?
Old 11-07-2009, 10:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by apogonos View Post
άδειο ή γεμάτο?

full is better
Old 11-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
full is better
full of farts also good ?

I mean... you know... PD is fart driven technology from south america... so... no gas inside the box... no long range localization...

So you hope you'll spot a gas resorvoir in an iron box... but endly, can be just farts and no gold!

Disappointing if so!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 11-08-2009, 06:21 PM

Default Olympus mountain

Quote:
It was not known target. First we located it with Lrods, later Epitopios with his gradiometer and again I with Alonso PD. Later we went again with a Delta Pulse with 1x1 coil and took it out.
george , you forget some extra research !!!!
συγνώμη για τη μουτζούρα , επίτηδες!!

friendly epitopios

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 11-08-2009 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Removed photo at request of Geo.
Old 11-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
full of farts also good ?

I mean... you know... PD is fart driven technology from south america... so... no gas inside the box... no long range localization...

So you hope you'll spot a gas resorvoir in an iron box... but endly, can be just farts and no gold!

Disappointing if so!

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max.
At LRLs we try to locate the "phenomenon", not the metal as doing the metal detectors. Maybe you have right and the "phenomenon" to be a "fart" . No problem for me if near the "farts" there is the gold
Carl will open a new prive forum for the new FPD (fart pistol detector).
But to speak seriously, the PD is working, it located the target with 10 persons to observe it.

Regards
Old 11-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo

Carl will open a new prive forum for the new FPD (fart pistol detector).
Short life forum, Geo, because there is no possibilities to promote FPD design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo

But to speak seriously, the PD is working, it located the target with 10 persons to observe it.
Illusions of David Copperfield observed millions believed in "what you see is what you get", but that are still only illusions.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Short life forum, Geo, because there is no possibilities to promote FPD design.

Illusions of David Copperfield observed millions believed in "what you see is what you get", but that are still only illusions.

You always make the same mistake. You speak always for David Copperfield and David Copperfield and...
I never said that the LRLs are perfect. I went a lot of times up of buried objects, but there are times that LRL made mistake. Or i went for gold and i found rust iron. David Copperfield don't give all these money if your LRL find a target, but if you find the targets that he want. All people that use LRL knows that there are some triks where LRL make mistakes.
For example if near the gold there is a object from rust steel the lrl will go to the steel.
It is sure that LRLs or dowsing are working. How much good.... for me not very good, but they working. So it is better to looking for how to make them better than to spent our time if work or not and why we don't go to Mr David Copperfield.

Regards
Old 11-09-2009, 10:26 AM
Guru

Quote:

It is sure that LRLs or dowsing are working. How much good.... for me not very good, but they working. So it is better to looking for how to make them better than to spent our time .....

Agree.

LRL is working if one give to it (consciously or unconsciously) a little help.

Geo, I am not against improvement of nonworking devices, in contrary I support all such efforts.

But I'll always be against the sale of such non working expensive devices to naive customers and their promotion in direct or indirect way.

I accept your explanation, that you are not the LRL seller nor mass producer, but you are quite active at least indirectly in promotion of LRL devices, and therefore an objection, of course, also happen to you.

In what we spend our time or even a whole life is our intimate decision which can be only on our own risk. If you chose to improve LRL design in your life I can only respect this, except in promotional aspect.

So I wish you all success in field of LRL improvement.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Agree.

Geo, I am not against improvement of nonworking devices, in contrary I support all such efforts.

But I'll always be against the sale of such non working expensive devices to naive customers and their promotion in direct or indirect way.

I accept your explanation, that you are not the LRL seller nor mass producer, but you are quite active at least indirectly in promotion of LRL devices, and therefore an objection, of course, also happen to you.

In what we spend our time or even a whole life is our intimate decision which can be only on our own risk. If you chose to improve LRL design in your life I can only respect this, except in promotional aspect.

Exactly!

I agree entirely. If an individual wants to spend their life playing with LRLs and other related dowsing contraptions - I have no problem with them, or how they want to spend their energy and resources.

However, when an LRL salesmen concocts these same "do-nothing" contraptions for sale to the innocent gullible and technically-challenged; then that is a CRIME pure and simple. It is a crime because the salesmen already know they don't work, and hence constitutes Willful Deception. That sort of thing is Wrong, and I do have a problem with it, and will expose their schemes and scams whenever I get the chance.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 11-09-2009, 04:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Agree.

WM6,
Thank you
Old 11-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Exactly!

I agree entirely. If an individual wants to spend their life playing with LRLs and other related dowsing contraptions - I have no problem with them, or how they want to spend their energy and resources.

However, when an LRL salesmen concocts these same "do-nothing" contraptions for sale to the innocent gullible and technically-challenged; then that is a CRIME pure and simple. It is a crime because the salesmen already know they don't work, and hence constitutes Willful Deception. That sort of thing is Wrong, and I do have a problem with it, and will expose their schemes and scams whenever I get the chance.
Exactly.
Anyone who promotes and advocates devices for sale that don't do what they are advertized to do is helping to promote more victims who have a closet full of expensive junk. The victims are sometimes poor people who can't really afford the cost of these LRLs, but they buy them anyway believing they will find valuable treasures that will pay for the machines and solve their financial problems as well. Some of these are people who would not have spent the money they needed for food and rent if they had not read fantastic stories about how well this junk works. But it is still wrong to perpetrate this deception even when the victims can afford it. We know this is happening because people like Carl-NC are able to buy these LRLs after they have been used only a few times for pennies on the dollar from people who were stupid to believe the propaganda. And they ask that their name is not disclosed, so they can conceal the fact they were fooled by these stupid ads and promotional writing with nothing to substantiate it.

Wouldn't it be nice if Dell, Esteban, and hung held public demonstrations every time when they make a claim about Mineoro, RangerTell, or Omnitron products to prove what they say is true? Has anyone in this forum ever seen Dell, Esteban or hung actually recover treasure with these LRL devices? I sure read a lot of reports from people who bought these LRLs claiming they never worked, after reading reports by Dell, Esteban, and hung that they do work.

Best wishes.
J_P
Old 11-10-2009, 08:10 PM
Guru

Hi J_P.
Esteban demonstrated some times his LRLs. What other he can do???
It is not so easy for us to go to Paraguay to see his LRL . Last years we saw some LRL to work. What other the owners can do so we to believe them??? For me LRLs they work, but not at every ground ... every time, every season...., not so easy as a normal metal detector.

Regards
Old 11-10-2009, 11:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
Esteban demonstrated some times his LRLs. What other he can do???
It is not so easy for us to go to Paraguay to see his LRL . Last years we saw some LRL to work. What other the owners can do so we to believe them??? For me LRLs they work, but not at every ground ... every time, every season...., not so easy as a normal metal detector.

Regards
Hi Geo,

I said nothing about the LRLs that Esteban built. I was talking about the LRLs that are sold commercially.... Mineoro, RangerTell, and Omnitron. See above.

I have no problem when people make experiments for their own use and their friends. The problem I see is when companies are charging thousands of dollars for machines that people complain do not work. For example... did you ever use a RangerTell to recover treasure? Did you recover treasure with Omnitron products? With Mineoro? Sure it is not easy to go to Paraguay to see a demonstration. But we have plenty of people who report in this forum what they find with these LRL models. Most people who report their experience here say these products do not find any treasure. But the manufacturers and a very few people who are friends or relatives of the manufacturers continue to say they find treasures, without demonstrating them finding treasures in front of people who want to see. These few continue to say they work even when most customers who report here say they find nothing except random noise.

We continue to see people buying these LRL models and complaining that they don't work. So why should I believe they work when most people who bought them say they don't?

Best wishes,
J_P