LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-11-2009, 12:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Hello Geo
My advice to you is to not build more LRL gizmos until you see PD working here in my country.Not lose time building crap.
I´m sure after you test the real LRL device (PISTOLDETEKTOR)and see results,your mind concentrate more in reality,not LRL fiction from twilight zone
Regards
Excellent idea..!!
When Geo sees the "Real LRL" working, his eyes will be coming out of his head! Then he will no longer waste time building crap. He will only build the "Real" PDK.

But there is one problem: Nobody ever discovered how to make the ferrite coils with the correct turns and connections, because you did not give the information needed. Will Geo be able to look at these coils to see where the wires must connect, and count the turns himself, and see where the coils must be located for good tuning, and make a test to find the resonant frequency, so he can correctly build the coil?

If he can, then we know he will be building the PD full time, with no wasted effort on other "toys" because there is only one Real PD that will surpass the performance of all other LRLs for close work.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-11-2009, 01:26 AM

Hello Morgan,
It is true many people speak about pistol but NOBODY give us the ferrite coil specification to test your research ....
I did not ask "mucho" not more to pick up a coin in 10cm depth in soil at 1 meter distance and you will win my mind!!!
Alexis.
Old 07-11-2009, 03:05 AM
Guru

Default See if your average Nexxxus does this II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexismex View Post
I did not ask "mucho" not more to pick up a coin in 10cm depth in soil at 1 meter distance and you will win my mind!!!
Alexis.
1 meter?

Forget it...
What about 2 meters for fresh gold and 2 km for LTB gold?
Here's a perfect example of what that baby can do...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDo2...eature=related

The user even waves goodbye to the armchair moronic skepthics in the end of the show.

Hey Alex, before talking gizmos as in recent past, you better team up with detectoman. You will learn many things.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
1 meter?

Forget it...
Here's a perfect example of what that baby can do...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDo2...eature=related
Comments on the video:
  1. Even though you have accused Carl on many occasions of testing his Mineoro in the house or back yard, here is yet another video showing an indoor test.
  2. There is no test shown without the foil.
  3. Your statement that LTB gold can be detected at 2Km is a joke.
  4. Ditto for fresh gold at 2 meters.
Quote:
The user even waves goodbye to the armchair moronic skepthics in the end of the show.
Perhaps he was waving like this ->

Oh yes ... almost forgot .... when is the debunkering due to start?
Old 07-11-2009, 12:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
?
Is this a joke or are you being completely ridiculous?
Why at the beginning of the video and at low heigh nothing was detected ?
At best, this detects horizontal position,or earth capacitance effect as Esteban says.
Looking at the other video from this guy i wonder if he is somewhat retarded?
Old 07-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Why at the beginning of the video and at low heigh nothing was detected ?
At best, this detects horizontal position,or earth capacitance effect as Esteban says.
You still have a lot to learn about the phenomena and these devices... Come back in say, 4 years maybe?

Sorry, I don't talk about the obvious anymore. Maybe Esteban still does...
Old 07-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
You still have a lot to learn about the phenomena and these devices... Come back in say, 4 years maybe?

Sure Dr. Hung... you just talk of gold-DNA and other "advanced" BS!

You'll won the Nobel prize for stupidity... the Nobel prize comitee will create that new stuff just for you (and your team)!

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

What!!??

No debunkering for 4 years!
Is this something to do with longtime buried BS?
Old 07-11-2009, 02:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Geo

My advice to you is to not build more LRL gizmos until you see PD working here in my country.Not lose time building crap.
I´m sure after you test the real LRL device (PISTOLDETEKTOR)and see results,your mind concentrate more in reality,not LRL fiction from twilight zone

Regards
Morgan

You need to go with Geo in X location and search for metals and film the recovery. Is not enough testing in your own test field.

Regards

Esteban
Old 07-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
Morgan

You need to go with Geo in X location and search for metals and film the recovery. Is not enough testing in your own test field.

Regards

Esteban
This is correct.
If you only want your LRL to work for yourself, and you do not care who believes, then it is enough to test in your own field.

But if your purpose is to convince other forum readers that your LRL works, then it is not enough to test in your own field.
This will only convince you, not the other readers. You must show them something to make them believe.
A videotaped treasure recovery witnessed by Geo would help a lot to convince people that the LRL works.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Guru

Quote:

What i have learnt about the phenomena is that it occurs from a long time burried metal, not a piece of metal on a couch
Old 07-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro

Quote:
1 meter?

Forget it...

Hey Alex, before talking gizmos as in recent past, you better team up with detectoman. You will learn many things.
This video not convince me about Mineoro performance.
When Geo arrive here in the end of august month,he will also report behavior of my 3 MINEORO models working near GOLD medal buried 20 years ago(was my MD test long time ago).
He also bring with him his LRL´s to see the behavior.
Hung,we like to put the true here,not LRL fantasies,anyway i know Mineoro work as LRL,but performances to find small gold objects are not good...So,Pistoldetektor is my best LRL,Geo will see it working,all the forum will know i said the true since the begining.

Regards
Old 07-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Guru

Default PD in action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Morgan

Regards

Esteban
This is in our plans but he only stay for 3 days...
Old 07-12-2009, 03:40 PM
Guru

Default PD in action...

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
This is correct.
If you only want your LRL to work for yourself, and you do not care who believes, then it is enough to test in your own field.

But if your purpose is to convince other forum readers that your LRL works, then it is not enough to test in your own field.
This will only convince you, not the other readers. You must show them something to make them believe.
A videotaped treasure recovery witnessed by Geo would help a lot to convince people that the LRL works.

Best wishes,
J_P
I dont believe me and Geo can find treasure with PD during 3 days,but many objects thats for sure we will find.
Old 07-12-2009, 03:48 PM
Guru

Default The phenomena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
What i have learnt about the phenomena is that it occurs from a long time burried metal, not a piece of metal on a couch
The PHENOMENA will be recorded in video when GEO arrive here,HOPE EVERYBODY BELIEVE LRL WITH PD IS REAL !!!
He already get the plain tickets
The fact that he come here,means he is one of the rare forum members who trust me and believe in Esteban that LRL exist,its reality,IT WORKS.
Old 07-12-2009, 05:15 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The PHENOMENA will be recorded in video when GEO arrive here,HOPE EVERYBODY BELIEVE LRL WITH PD IS REAL !!!
The fact that he come here,means he is one of the rare forum members who trust me and believe in Esteban that LRL exist,its reality,IT WORKS.
We eagerly await the results of your tests.
Old 07-12-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
1 meter?

Forget it...

Random beeps as always.

regards.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
I dont believe me and Geo can find treasure with PD during 3 days,but many objects thats for sure we will find.
Hi Morgan,
I will be happy to see videos of Geo finding many objects at long range with the PD and other LRLs. I would like to see the difference in performance of different LRLs before recovering the target. I will anxiously wait for his report in the remote sensing forum.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
This video not convince me about Mineoro performance.en Geo arrive here in the end of august month,he will also report behavior of my 3 MINEORO models working near GOLD medal buried 20 years ago(was my MD test long time ago).
He also bring with him his LRL´s to see the behavior.
Hung,we like to put the true here,not LRL fantasies,anyway i know Mineoro work as LRL,but performances to find small gold objects are not good...So,Pistoldetektor is my best LRL,Geo will see it working,all the forum will know i said the true since the begining.

Regards
Morgan, you have some info mixed up and I feel I need to clarify this to you.
The person in the video owns one FG80 with the GIG. Even the regular FG80 has better sensitivity than your DC. However before the advent of the GIG, the FG80 had trouble in detecting fresh items, unless exact weather conditions were met. I could detect a gold ring at 3 meters once in a hot and dry day, but the detection was not constant. Then came the GIG, which was built in order to create a local ionic/electrostatic ambience to 'excite' the target and enhance detection. This is the one which is featured in the video. He turned the GIG on for the demonstration.

Time went by and Damasio and Alonso obviously evolved in their aproach. Then the FG80 Tyon and FG90 were born. Those don't need the GIG anymore as these new devices have a better tuning trough the use of 2 IR T-R leds. The sensitivity evolved tremendously and also the filtering capability as I already reported in tests with the Tyon in this forum.

I don't deny that small objects were tough to pinpoint with the Mineoros in the past, although with the right technique and some work it could and can be done. As a matter of fact, Damasio always told me that the main goal of the devices were big treasures at large ranges.
The new models have much more precision for small objects tough.

As a final note, bear in mind the Tyon has the PD as basis and it's much more advanced as I could check. The PD was a prototype for it.
So your comparison with the DC2008 is null. The PD only detects close targets and takes advantage of the regular MD head when pinpointing is required. The Tyon has a much, much more range and also works on extremely high humidities and bad environments which the PD just can't.

I say it again. Ask Alonso about the new models. He will tell you.
Sorry, but you lack standards of comparisons for the PD when you include the DC2008 which is an old model.
Best regards.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Guru

Default PD will change this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Morgan,
I will be happy to see videos of Geo finding many objects at long range with the PD and other LRLs. I would like to see the difference in performance of different LRLs before recovering the target. I will anxiously wait for his report in the remote sensing forum.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hello

Today Geo call me ,we talk by mobile,i dont understand greek language but fortunatly he speak english,so we understand each other,this is good point for to start.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Guru

Default Old model ?

Quote:
Morgan, you have some info mixed up and I feel I need to clarify this to you.
The person in the video owns one FG80 with the GIG. Even the regular FG80 has better sensitivity than your DC. However before the advent of the GIG, the FG80 had trouble in detecting fresh items, unless exact weather conditions were met. I could detect a gold ring at 3 meters once in a hot and dry day, but the detection was not constant. Then came the GIG, which was built in order to create a local ionic/electrostatic ambience to 'excite' the target and enhance detection. This is the one which is featured in the video. He turned the GIG on for the demonstration.

Time went by and Damasio and Alonso obviously evolved in their aproach. Then the FG80 Tyon and FG90 were born. Those don't need the GIG anymore as these new devices have a better tuning trough the use of 2 IR T-R leds. The sensitivity evolved tremendously and also the filtering capability as I already reported in tests with the Tyon in this forum.

I don't deny that small objects were tough to pinpoint with the Mineoros in the past, although with the right technique and some work it could and can be done. As a matter of fact, Damasio always told me that the main goal of the devices were big treasures at large ranges.

As a final note, bear in mind the Tyon has the PD as basis and it's much more advanced as I could check. The PD was a prototype for it.
So your comparison with the DC2008 is null. The PD only detects close targets and takes advantage of the regular MD head when pinpointing is required. The Tyon has a much, much more range and also works on extremely high humidities and bad environments which the PD just can't.

I say it again. Ask Alonso about the new models. He will tell you.
Sorry, but you lack standards of comparisons for the PD when you include the DC2008 which is an old model.
Best regards.
Hello Hung

First of all,the PD can detect SMALL OBJECTS (2m to 6m) and BIG OBJECTS(20m or more).
If you say my DC2008 is OLD ???remember i buy it not long time ago(2007/200 its already old ? Damasio is growing very fast with Mineoro technology
Old 07-13-2009, 12:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Today Geo call me ,we talk by mobile,i dont understand greek language but fortunatly he speak english,so we understand each other,this is good point for to start.

...Hello Hung

First of all,the PD can detect SMALL OBJECTS (2m to 6m) and BIG OBJECTS(20m or more).
If you say my DC2008 is OLD ???remember i buy it not long time ago(2007/200 its already old ? Damasio is growing very fast with Mineoro technology
Hi Morgan,
This is great news! The first time ever, an LRL demonstration for the forum!

Don't worry about what hung says.
You can still make videotaped observations of how the different LRLs perform to show the facts, not BS.

Best wishes to you and Geo,
J_P
Old 07-13-2009, 12:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
If you say my DC2008 is OLD ???remember i buy it not long time ago(2007/200 its already old ?
Actually old in comparison with the new models.
Two years are a lot of time in terms of technology.

Quote:
Damasio is growing very fast with Mineoro technology
Yes, maybe just like PC manufacturers...
Old 07-13-2009, 06:48 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Then came the GIG, which was built in order to create a local ionic/electrostatic ambience to 'excite' the target and enhance detection
What sort of nonsense faiiryland physics is this?

Quote:
As a matter of fact, Damasio always told me that the main goal of the devices were big treasures at large ranges.
For example, detecting a square of metal on your sofa ... indoors!
Perhaps Damasio was referring to wallet mining customers from outside Brazil.
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2009, 11:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hey Morgan,
You have already shot videos with the PD working in your back yard and it clearly shows it detecting your gold medal. Despite of that the skepthics insist in denying the fact and now they want you to shoot another video??

This is BS. Besides the fact that they don't believe you yet, I bet 10 to 1 that even with Geo there and if you both recover something, still it will prove nothing to them. They will say it was luck or coincidence.
It's been all like this with the sick skepthics along the time in all forums.

Believe me, this will not change anything to them. Some of them are even so desperate that they will die if not getting their hands in a working LRL!

I would suggest that you show the video to the LRL proponents here and SELL a copy to the sketpthics. This would cover all the inconveniences and disbeliefs they have performed against you since the early PD days.

How's that for a fair deal?
Regards e 'cuidado para eles não te fazerem de bobo de novo...'