Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-22-2009, 02:38 AM
Administrator

No, I'm curious, so I'm asking.

Was it John Baumgardner?
Old 01-22-2009, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
DELL SYSTEMS - OMNITRON used at Qumran, to try to find more Copper Scrolls. No additional copper scrolls were found, but many old Brass Enfield Rifle casings were found on the Copper Frequency

Dr. Vendyl Jones, was the Biblical Archaeologist, sponsored by Hebrew University.

I could not resist about this one..
These are also facts Dell:
Since 1972, Vendyl has conducted eight excavations at Qumran, involving over 300 volunteers and funded by individual supporters of VJRI. There has been no support nor funding from the government, foundations, or grants. Jones's methods, claims and qualifications have been disputed by academics such as Zoe Zias and Robert Elliot Friedman, and Jones has been denied digging permits by the Israeli authorities.
A VJRI excavation team claimed to have found the Shemen Afarshimon, the Holy Anointing Oil, from the Holy Temple, in April 1988. In the 1992 excavation, the VJRI team announced the discovery of a hidden silo in the bed rock that contained a reddish snuff-looking material that appeared to be organic in nature. When it was analyzed by the Weizmann Institute of Science and two departments at Bar-Ilan University, the tests allegedly indicated that the reddish material was a compound of eleven ingredients in the Holy Incense, although critics claim this was in fact just dirt. Over 900 pounds of the "spices" were removed that year. This Holy Incense, with the Anointing Oil, are two items listed in the Copper Scroll. They were supposedly found in the precise order that they occur written in the Torah.

Another credibility fact:
For years Vendyl Jones circulated the rumor that the Indiana Jones character was based on his life. According to the story, a certain Randolph Fillmore, who had been on one of Jones's digs, wrote the first draft for Raiders of the Lost Ark; Vendyl became "Endy", then "Indy". However, accounts of the making of the film flatly contradict this. Philip Kaufman and George Lucas came up with the idea of an archaeologist hunting for the Ark, while Indiana was the name of Lucas's Alaskan Malamute. The character was to be named Indiana Smith after Nevada Smith (Steve McQueen's character in the eponymous film), and this was changed to Indiana Jones by Steven Spielberg.
Randolph Fillmore, a science writer, does not feature at all in the background to the story and though he did work with Jones for two weeks in 1977, did not write the first draft of Raiders of the Lost Ark and has requested that Jones stop claiming that he did.

Dell do you trust this Jones guy and his anointing Oil?
Old 01-22-2009, 04:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Dell do you trust this Jones guy and his anointing Oil?
I have never met him, I don't know him. Any opinion is irrelevant to my posts stating where I am aware of Dell systems - Omnitron, being used and what was reported to have been found. Dell
Old 01-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Guru

Default I have no problem dell but take a look at what you write.

Quote:
Klondike Clad, I don't see anywhere that I called you a name? What is your problem? Dell

continue to act the ignorant fools about the Treasure recoveries
Old 01-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
No, I'm curious, so I'm asking.

Was it John Baumgardner?
In 1985, John Baumgardner joined the controversial amateur archaeologist Ron Wyatt and salvage expert David Fasold to Durupınar, Turkey for an expedition recounted in Fasold's The Ark of Noah to locate the biblical ship's remains.

Here is one reporter's interview with David Fasold.

http://www.skeptictank.org/fasold.htm

Excerpt:

Q: So what did Fasold do to investigate?

A: The details are unclear.
He claims to have detected iron under the surface of the site in 1985. Helpers attached survey ribbons to stakes that he placed in the ground where iron was supposedly detected by what he calls "the frequency generator."
He claims that this device was "a new prototype, actually the fourth one in existence," obtained from someone named John Fales whom he met while diving off the coast of Florida. This is the only mention of Fales. (pp. 103-105)
Suspiciously vague? That's nothing compared to the bizarre description he gives of this mystery device in operation:
"With the frequency set on iron I gave the pulse some time to spread out through the structure. The response was strong. The object was so hot the frequency wave came up above the ground almost eighteen inches." (p. 115)
Later, he wrote that "the frequency generator [heats] up the iron in the Ark." (p. 317)

7> Q: What?

A: No need for explanation. Surely we can trust Mr. Fasold's knowledgeable use of an instrument that came from nowhere, and his objective connection of the dots to discover the "iron lines" revealing the structure of an underground boat.
No need to mention his fanatical desire to find the "Ark of Noah" nearly bankrupting him, according to his own report.
The obsession couldn't possibly have affected his completely unbiased credibility.

Judge for yourself, the credibility of, and the part played by the LRL/MFD device.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 01-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Administrator

Dell, was the scientist on 20/20 John Baumgardner?
Old 01-22-2009, 09:58 PM
Guru

Default More on the Dr. Baumgardner Connection

Another interesting article, concerning Baumgardner's association with the so-called discovery of Noah's Ark.

http://www.angelfire.com/mi/dinosaurs/wyatt.html

Excerpt:

"IT IS ALLEGED THAT Metal detecting surveys using a 'molecular frequency generator/discriminator' mapped out these 'iron lines', which represent longitudinal and cross beams containing iron nails and /or brackets. (These 'iron lines' were marked out with bright yellow plastic tape for greater impact.)

A 'molecular frequency generator consists of a pair of brass welding rods. bent at 90-near one end, which are placed in sleeves for ease of movement while hand-held, connected by wires to a set of batteries which are carried in the operator's pocket. (This electrical source is supposed to make the device more sensitive!) A so-called frequency generator is placed on the ground within the area to be surveyed. The dials are set on this 'instrument' for it to emit the supposed inaudible frequency of whatever metal (gold, iron, etc.) one hopes to detect. As the operator walks along holding the brass rods out in front, one in each hand, the rods are supposed to cross or separate when the subsurface target is located. Such movement, however, will occur by simple physical principles even when there are no batteries connected. Just as a supermarket trolley (castor) wheel tends to trail behind the direction of motion, there is a tendency for the long arms of the rods to rotate so as to trail behind the direction of walking. The resultant crossing or separating may therefore easily be initiated by the conscious or unconscious expectations of the user.

Qualified scientists have been independently consulted about this gadget, which is generally advertised in treasure-hunting magazines, not scientific journals. They are unanimous that there are no scientific principles employed. Indeed, two of these scientists built and tested working models. The results of this technique can hardly be considered trustworthy, the brass welding rods being used in essence, as divining rods, similar to the use of a forked stick to search for water.* So the 'iron lines' on diagrams of the boat shape and the lines of plastic tape in photo graphs are only an interpretation based on 'results' from a pseudo-scientific 'instrument'. They have not been able to be reproduced or verified by any reputable scientific survey technique, including standard metal detection equipment. This includes the highly sophisticated types of magnetometer used by mining companies (see later). (* Even Baumgardner, to his later embarrassment, was initially taken in by the false claims attributed to this 'instrument'. Fasold still promotes its virtues and cries 'foul' when these 'home truths' are pointed out, yet if it were what he claims then every mining company and fortune seeker would own and operate one and be making hordes of money! No mining company uses anything like it.)"

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 01-23-2009, 06:09 AM

The boat was made of wood but the Omnitron might have been signaling on
b.s. left over from the animals but I bet it won't detect metals.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:38 PM
Guru

It's easy to see the mentality of proclaimed Skeptics on this forum to attempt to hijack and cover up posts about the world wide uses of DELL SYSTEMS - OMNITRON, with fact less personal opinions derived from speculation, imagination, and here say, to attack the character of my customers who challenge your mentality with their finds, and discoveries.

For years, on this and other forums, I have been demanded by the so called Skeptics, to show any thing that has ever been found with Omnitron. Rather than accept the fact that Treasure has been found and Discoveries have been made as a result, or with the aid of DELL SYSTEMS - OMNITRON.

Several books have been published, numerous articles, videos, and television documentaries have been made as a result of the use of my products. I am proud, and happy for my customers and their successes with my products.

No matter how much you try to destroy the credibility of my customers, the facts still remain. "People world wide have enjoyed time, and money saving benefits with the aid of using DELL SYSTEMS-OMNITRON in their searches.

Try as you may with your UN-SCIENTIFIC mocking, and here say reports, these facts will always remain true

The question is, Do you wish for me to continue posting comments I've received from my customers, and MFG users without hijacking, or interruption, or do you wish me to stop posting, so that you may continue to wallow in your ignorance, or self interests, to conceal the facts about the findings, and discoveries by customers of DELL SYSTEMS - OMNITRON. Dell

http://www.omnitron.net
Old 01-23-2009, 06:55 PM

Default My Vote!

I vote to "continue to wallow in your ignorance, or self interests, to conceal the facts about the findings, and discoveries by customers of DELL SYSTEMS - OMNITRON."

Where's the Beef?
Old 01-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Now i am curious too.

However, when i feel thirsty i like to drink COCA COLA , because it has been proven it doesn´t harm you , and COCA COLA is good for your health.
I perfectly know that COCA COLA doesn´t contain too much sugar.
Is is a fact . /
Old 01-23-2009, 09:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
The question is, Do you wish for me to continue posting comments I've received from my customers, and MFG users without hijacking, or interruption, or do you wish me to stop posting.... Dell
So far what you've posted has not been anything that could not be easily refuted because it comes from "highly questionable" and unsubstantiated sources. Consequently, your thread was not hijacked, rather responses were made to inject some semblance of truth and related factual matter.

To answer your question, why don't you not publish any more comments until you have actual double-blind test data that was monitored and agreed valid by several dis-interested third parties.

What you've published so far are really unsubstantiated anecdotal accounting's that equate to nothing more than free advertising for yourself and your bogus products.

Oh, and one final question you seem to keep stepping over:
Was it John Baumgardner in the 20/20 program?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 01-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Guru

Testimonies
Attached Images

Old 01-23-2009, 11:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Testimonies
All from a reliable source ->
http://www.omnitron.net/del_cust.htm

Old 01-24-2009, 01:25 AM
Administrator

It's a simple question.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesP View Post
I vote to "continue to wallow in your ignorance, or self interests, to conceal the facts about the findings, and discoveries by customers of DELL SYSTEMS - OMNITRON."

Where's the Beef?
I vote that Dell stop posting also.

The fact that he has sold x number of his products COULD be equated to the fact that thousands if not millions of decks of Tarot cards have also been sold.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoin View Post
I vote that Dell stop posting also.
From what i have seen before when someone make a precise question Dell automatically stops posting for a while.

PS : For you Joecoin :
Attached Images

Old 01-24-2009, 03:38 AM
Guru

Default My Vote

Hey, Dell is not posting facts. He is posting propaganda like you see on his web page.

Are any of these testimonials and so-called facts true, or did Dell make them up? It seems he cannot show us any proof in the way of a demonstration, just as he cannot show any of his treasure machines actually doing what they are depicted to do on his web pages.

Why can't Dell answer any direct question with a truthful, factual answer such as Yes or No? like: "Was it John Baumgardner"? for example.

Was it a secret reporter that Dell is referring to, just as he has secret witnesses to his machines doing something useful? Would any normal minded, prudent person believe all the amazing stories Dell tells with secret witnesses and reporters? Who is supposed to believe this stuff? Exceptionally stupid people?

Are we hearing Dell shovel out a lot of bogus propaganda mixed in with news events?

I vote Dell stops posting unfounded propaganda and starts posting facts that can be established as facts by any normal-minded person.

Best wishes
J_P
Old 01-24-2009, 07:00 AM
Administrator

There's a Good Reason Dell won't answer my question.

Dell has long touted a claim that his Omnitron was involved in identifying the site of Noah's Ark in Turkey. The claim was made by David Fasold (see the Wiki article), and even to this day Dell has a letter by Fasold on his web site ("Read how Omnitron Systems played a part in this historical discovery") to promote the claim. This was the topic of the 20/20 TV show Dell mentions.

John Baumgardner is a (real) geophysicist who got involved in the Durupinar (Ark) site. He was initially duped by the claims of Fasold and others that the Omnitron MFD had successfully mapped out buried iron fittings at the site. But Baumgardner later conducted his own magnetometer and GPR surveys of the site, and determined that the results Fasold obtained with the MFD were totally wrong. Baumgardner realized the MFD concept was bogus. Years ago I personally contacted Baumgardner and confirmed this. He even sent me a copy of his report.

Here's the funny part. At one time, Dell included
a quote from Baumgardner, without permission, in his "endorsements", see below. Since Baumgardner considered Dell's MFD to be bogus, he didn't take kindly to having his quote included, and made Dell remove it.

So Dell continues to claim that a mysterious "scientist" supports the MFD concept.

Funny Part #2. David Fasold, whose letter Dell still waves around at every chance, later completely renounced his support for the Durupiner site being Noah's Ark. He joined the scientific community's assessment that the site was just a geologic formation, and even co-authored a scientific paper debunking the Ark claims. If Fasold were still alive today, he probably wouldn't think much of Dell using his original errant claim to help sell bogus devices.

So Dell has never been very honest about his endorsements and quotes, and I really wouldn't trust anything he claims without independent validation.

- Carl

P.S. -- Dell, is that endorsement by "C.C., KY" the infamous Claude Cochran? That's like having Charles Ponzi endorse a financial investment plan!

Attached Images

Old 01-24-2009, 07:01 AM

Dell, you need not to use the term "scientific" you make about your products.
Instead use the term science fiction for describing what they do.
The word science comes from the latin "to know"
"We know" nothing about the usefulness of your products because there is no data available for any level of competence concerning them.
Now compare that to any other devices on the market which have been proven effective within given perimeters.
Hope this isn't too difficult for you to understand and sorry, we won't take your word for it or the others who can't provide scientific data required for
evaluation.
Contrast your devices' usefulness compared to standard metal detectors which have been proven over and over again, year after year by thousands of users.
I would imagine Carl would be glad to setup a field for you or one of your device users to test and record the results, no?
You are getting free advertisement space here on Geotech, what more can you ask?
Old 01-24-2009, 09:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
P.S. -- Dell, is that endorsement by "C.C., KY" the infamous Claude Cochran? That's like having Charles Ponzi endorse a financial investment plan!

Well, then I must say that what you and other skeptics here have to say about MFD is like revisiting Thomas Edison's statements that the only purpose of AC was to kill cats...

Now seriously, this is now directed to the general reader and researcher who is interested to further evolve his/her studies, as this forum is not and will never be the right place for gathering info on this.

If you are interested in learning about Dowsing, visit the Dowsing section in the TNET forum or any Dowsing forum and go direct to the source talking to real dowsers, their vast experience and their achievements.
You also will have a good basis to understand how MFD works.

You will hint on why Carl's Geotech forum has no Dowsing section and also why dowsers don't bother to post here about the subject.
Of course Carl will say that his forum is scientifically oriented and does not include 'bogus' subjects, and blah, blah, blah...

Oh, well...
Old 01-24-2009, 09:15 AM
Guru

Default Russian Biolokation(Dowsing Rods)

áñâ ðæâÃ*â äëâä æ

If Dowsing devices are sold more honest prices,nobody complains...
But this prices practice in America are ridiculous,and of course people complains its snake oil !!!
Old 01-24-2009, 09:22 AM
Guru

Default Biolokation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
áñâ ðæâÃ*â äëâä æ

If Dowsing devices are sold more honest prices,nobody complains...
But this prices practice in America are ridiculous,and of course people complains its snake oil !!!
áèîëîêÃ*öèÿ Ã*Ã¥ ðÃ*áîòÃ*åò òÃ*ê êÃ*ê ðåêëÃ*ìèðóþò ò Ã¥ öåÃ*û äîëæÃ*è áûòü Ã*Ã¥ òÃ*êèìè âûñîêèìè.
Old 01-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Well, then I must say that what you and other skeptics here have to say about MFD is like revisiting Thomas Edison's statements that the only purpose of AC was to kill cats...
Thomas Edison's statement was made for commercial reasons, rather than scientific. He had a vested interest in promoting DC as the preferred solution. Although you could say that the same situation is true for Dell. i.e. there is a vested interest.

Quote:
Now seriously, this is now directed to the general reader and researcher who is interested to further evolve his/her studies, as this forum is not and will never be the right place for gathering info on this.
You are incorrect in your assumption. The Geotech Remote Sensing Forum is the only place where the nonsense of dowsing, and associated bogus devices, is revealed in it's true glory.

Quote:
If you are interested in learning about Dowsing, visit the Dowsing section in the TNET forum or any Dowsing forum and go direct to the source talking to real dowsers, their vast experience and their achievements.
You also will have a good basis to understand how MFD works.
We are completely aware of how dowsing and so-called MFD devices "work". It is a trick of the mind.

Quote:
You will hint on why Carl's Geotech forum has no Dowsing section and also why dowsers don't bother to post here about the subject.
Of course Carl will say that his forum is scientifically oriented and does not include 'bogus' subjects, and blah, blah, blah...

Oh, well...
Of course they don't post here. This is a skeptics' forum, and it's much easier to go and bury your head in the sand somewhere else that is dowser-friendly.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Give me a break! T. Edison stood to gain nothing if AC won out over DC, and that's why he made a valiant (but unsuccessful) attempt to kill the idea of AC for power distribution.

Quote:
If you are interested in learning about Dowsing, visit the Dowsing section in the TNET forum...
What a laugh. The TNET dowsing forum is all but dead, as a result of over-moderation on the part of Jeff of PA. If all you want to read about are nonsense book reviews by Mike H., and anecdotal dowsing accounts by Art F., then yes; visit the TNET forum. Oh yes, Dell advertises on that forum too.

If you want to be exposed to both sides of the dowsing debate/discussion, then this is the only place on the Internet where you can obtain a fair and balanced viewpoint.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed