Old 08-03-2008, 12:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
This is underground,not air tests...
Hi,
you're now ridiculous...

as always... just fake claims from you!

45cm for a 2eur coin underground ? Are you under drugs ?

About half a meter ??? Did you use LSD ???

Saxon X-1 is a good MD with a large coil (30cm DD)....but I cannot belive 45cm for a 2eur with it... is pure science fiction now...

Or your soil there is made of smoke and fog ?

I can detect one at more than half a meter on air with my top PI (8'' coil)... not VLFs... so about at 20'' from coil bottom, BUT ON AIR!

At http://www.staffsmetaldetectors.co.uk/5_pence.htm you'll see a test in which X-1 is reported capable of just 5'' on 5 pence coin, so just 7.5cm!?

It's not really an accurate test and I know it does better, but you see it's considered at about half of ML Explorer SE (10'' range) performance ?

I belive X-1 could find the 2eur at no more than 32-33cm underground, but in easy ground, few mineralization. In hard mineralization it'll simply sucks.

C'mon...let's make some trip with Hung... don't waste people time here... no need of other fairy tales and jokes.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-03-2008, 02:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Michael
How can i teach you about my working PD ? I put it to work,thats true,and many people from this forum ask me technical questions,im not EE,i dont know what to answer.
There is no secrets,i spent many days calibrating OMEGA and FERRITE,and test over old targets in my FIELD TEST until get results.
If someone here think i have some secrets,i can open Device and put public photos,but dont ask me HOW IT WORKS,I DONT KNOW WHAT TO ANSWER.
REGARDS
Hi, Morgan unfair talking. it's obvious you didn't tell some things and others testify this.
e.g. finally we didn't know exact ferrite and your latest TX-RX formula, we remained confused and you left us.
you are not EE and me too, but could explain well the end of your work.
what would you lose? concession of PD produce?
simply turn back to RS-forum and see all members requests there asked you as well as me.
what plenty of diagrams people like J-player,Geo or Andreas drew and asked your opinion. you only disregarded, maybe reason was your tiredness but reasonable was to finish what started,....
I and also others still waiting for things you chose silence about.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:49 PM
Guru

Default SNAKE OIL AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Michael, how is the Dell Directional Locator (DDL) holding up under your conditions? Thanks! Dell
Up to your tricks again I see.
You know the the bent wires DON'T WORK
Old 08-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Guru

Sorry to disappoint you, but if I am to believe the feedback I have received, the DDL works exactly as advertised for my customers.

The interest in my question is how well Michael's unit is holding up to abuse under his field conditions?

Sometimes, if it is dropped on a hard surface the epoxy holding the modules can break.

I am always open to honest feedback to help improve my products. Customer satisfaction is important.

Whether or not I have been truthful, and whether the DDL works as I claim, is up to Michael's, honest opinion and judgment, not yours, unless you own one?

Nor, is Michael, or any one, obligated to reply to my question. Dell
Old 08-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sometimes, if it is dropped on a hard surface the epoxy holding the modules can break.
Hi,
So you don´t use melting glue any more??
Fred.
Old 08-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
Whether or not I have been truthful, and whether the DDL works as I claim, is up to Michael's, honest opinion and judgment, not yours, unless you own one?
Whether or not you have been truthful does not depend on anyone's opinion. It depends on what you said and what the facts are. Opinions cannot replace historical facts.

If people's opinion and judgment was used to determine whether a spacecraft landed on the moon or not, then we will find a small handful of people with the opinion that it never happened. And anyone with an agenda could use this minority opinion to prove it never happened, even though the overwhelming majority opinion is it happened.

Now, if we are to use the Dell Winders logic of "proof is determined by the opinion and judgment of the minority", then we can prove that all of Dell Winders gizmoes work exactly as he says, even when there is an overwhelming majority of opinions that say these gizmoes don't work. Isn't it true that most treasure hunters agree they will never find any clues to where hidden treasure is by using any of Dell's Omnitron products?

But wait... There is a way to turn the tide of public opinion...
Hold a demonstration with all believers and non-believers invited to witness with their video cameras. Why not start out with a demonstration of how you can find hidden dollars inside a house using the X-scan like the stories printed on your web page?

Best wishes,
J_P
"IF IT CAN DONE, THEN PROVE IT"
Old 08-03-2008, 09:46 PM
Guru

Customer proven is fact. You don't even know who they are, or anything about the truth, yet you infer they are liars. Who are you, totally ignorant of fact, hiding behind a pseudo name, ashamed of who you are. to leap to judgmental conclusions about the intelligence and truthfulness of my customers?

Shame on you!
Old 08-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Customer proven is fact. You don't even know who they are, or anything about the truth, yet you infer they are liars. Who are you, totally ignorant of fact, hiding behind a pseudo name, ashamed of who you are. to leap to judgmental conclusions about the intelligence and truthfulness of my customers?

Shame on you!
Oh Dell....
Are you trying to avoid the obvious test of whether your gizmoes work or not again in front of the people who read this forum?

I didn't infer anything, YOU DID!
Here you go again, drawing stupid inferences to try to prove you are the source of knowledge and wisdom. Did it occur to you that you appear to be an old whiny fool who is trying to pull the wool over the eyes of unsuspecting readers of this forum?

Are you sure we don't know anything about your customers?
As I recall, there are a number of your customers who posted in this forum that your LRLs don't work. Take a look at the most recent one...
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
Customer proven is fact.
Ok Dell,
You can see what your customer says above. What part of "for many months I practiced, but I could not make the unit work" don't you understand? Or do you expect me to infer that your statement "Customer proven is fact" is simply a made up advertising gimick?

Dang it's getting deep in here. Where are my high top boots?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-03-2008, 10:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Customer proven is fact. Shame on you!
Hi Dell,
The only acceptable proof is a scientific one.Customers may be lead to believe their device work for many reasons, or claim it does work to avoid being taken for a fool.This is (unfortunately) a human reaction.
BTW, may i know who is on your avatar?
Fred.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:25 AM
Guru

Default Crazy Max...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
you're now ridiculous...

as always... just fake claims from you!

45cm for a 2eur coin underground ? Are you under drugs ?

About half a meter ??? Did you use LSD ???

Saxon X-1 is a good MD with a large coil (30cm DD)....but I cannot belive 45cm for a 2eur with it... is pure science fiction now...

Or your soil there is made of smoke and fog ?

I can detect one at more than half a meter on air with my top PI (8'' coil)... not VLFs... so about at 20'' from coil bottom, BUT ON AIR!

At http://www.staffsmetaldetectors.co.uk/5_pence.htm you'll see a test in which X-1 is reported capable of just 5'' on 5 pence coin, so just 7.5cm!?

It's not really an accurate test and I know it does better, but you see it's considered at about half of ML Explorer SE (10'' range) performance ?

I belive X-1 could find the 2eur at no more than 32-33cm underground, but in easy ground, few mineralization. In hard mineralization it'll simply sucks.

C'mon...let's make some trip with Hung... don't waste people time here... no need of other fairy tales and jokes.

Kind regards,
Max
Now i can see that you dont have experience with this powerfull VLF detector.
If you live in England,go to Dave Smith (inventor of this device) and make your tests with 2Euro coin,maybe he teach you some lessons...
I repeat,in my country,in normal soil conditions ,using gain 5,i get faint signal 45 cm deep with 2 Euro coin.
Maybe you have more experience with your TGS toys,but i have good experience with more heavy MD´s like Nexus,Saxon-X1,PulseKondor,etc,etc,and they are not to play during the weekend like you do with your little Tesoro MD.
You desapoint me Max,i imagine you one of the TH Elite,but in reality you are just a beginner...
Old 08-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Guru

Default No secrets about PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi, Morgan unfair talking. it's obvious you didn't tell some things and others testify this.
e.g. finally we didn't know exact ferrite and your latest TX-RX formula, we remained confused and you left us.
you are not EE and me too, but could explain well the end of your work.
what would you lose? concession of PD produce?
simply turn back to RS-forum and see all members requests there asked you as well as me.
what plenty of diagrams people like J-player,Geo or Andreas drew and asked your opinion. you only disregarded, maybe reason was your tiredness but reasonable was to finish what started,....
I and also others still waiting for things you chose silence about.
Hi Michael

I put the first PD to work,and made some modifications later and it works better than Alonso PD.People here calibrate Omega and ferrite inside home,surrounded by metals,you think they are realy EE´s ??? I´m not EE,but i made diferent way...outside,no metals.Is this secret or its obvious!!!???
Now i have in my plans to make another one for a friend who try my PD and become excited with results. He will pay electronic components and my work ,its hard work,as you know.
Now i´m busy,but when i start,i put all information here,but i stop if again people play jokes about PD.You start experienced the same people playing jokes with your MDL8500,but i believe you.
I start the new PD as soon as possible.

Regards
Old 08-04-2008, 01:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
So you don´t use melting glue any more??
Fred.
No Fred, I never did. Dell
Old 08-04-2008, 05:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Now i can see that you dont have experience with this powerfull VLF detector.
If you live in England,go to Dave Smith (inventor of this device) and make your tests with 2Euro coin,maybe he teach you some lessons...
I repeat,in my country,in normal soil conditions ,using gain 5,i get faint signal 45 cm deep with 2 Euro coin.
Maybe you have more experience with your TGS toys,but i have good experience with more heavy MD´s like Nexus,Saxon-X1,PulseKondor,etc,etc,and they are not to play during the weekend like you do with your little Tesoro MD.
You desapoint me Max,i imagine you one of the TH Elite,but in reality you are just a beginner...
Hi,
your stupidity have no limits... I see!

Do you think really it can detect a 2eur coin at 45cm underground... you're both mad and stupid if so!

Your lunatic claims are impossible in reality of MDs...

Even in normal soil, easy soil, that detector will fail at 45cm with 2eur. I tested one myself. it failed with 1eur at 35...little mineralization on soil and for me it's enough to say it's good detector but your claims are PURE BS.

Dave Smith ? No...where's the depth chart for X-1 ? Why anyone cannot find it ? Even one comparision chart ? A good one I mean...not like the one I posted!

Explain that , genius...

Then explain here why you need Nexus, X-1 and other bla bla if you already have a working LRL! If you already can detect a coin a 100meters away ?

You're ridiculous... better make your knapsack and go with Hung over mountains... with a light dynamite candle inside!

Your purpose here is just make people appear ignorant about MDs and THing... cause you wanna be the star... you wanna people belive your fake claims and that Alonso is the master of universe!

You're already tested to be a snake-oil seller... and if wanna play this game here, now I will reveal to people here all "secrets" of you choppy wood box... you call it "pistoldetector". Do you want me start talking for the masses ?

You are Dell's same race...of nothing aparts fake words.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Guru

Default F. U !!!

Quote:
Hi,

Do you think really it can detect a 2eur coin at 45cm underground... you're both mad and stupid if so!

Even in normal soil, easy soil, that detector will fail at 45cm with 2eur. I tested one myself. it failed with 1eur at 35...little mineralization on soil and for me it's enough to say it's good detector but your claims are PURE BS.

Dave Smith ? No...where's the depth chart for X-1 ? Why anyone cannot find it ? Even one comparision chart ? A good one I mean...not like the one I posted!

Explain that , genius...

Then explain here why you need Nexus, X-1 and other bla bla if you already have a working LRL! If you already can detect a coin a 100meters away ?

You're ridiculous... better make your knapsack and go with Hung over mountains... with a light dynamite candle inside!

Your purpose here is just make people appear ignorant about MDs and THing... cause you wanna be the star... you wanna people belive your fake claims and that Alonso is the master of universe!

You're already tested to be a snake-oil seller... and if wanna play this game here, now I will reveal to people here all "secrets" of you choppy wood box... you call it "pistoldetector". Do you want me start talking for the masses ?

Kind regards,
Max
Ýou dont know nothing about real MD´s,wath kind of field test you made? Did you know HOW TO GROUND BALANCE THIS DEVICE??? I dont think you can do this,you know how to make electronic circuit diagram,unfortunatly with a lot of mistakes(remember PD circuit you correct many times)and even Michael made better PD than you,wath a shame...
Stay out of your little world of TGS,and try real MD´s,or learn to work with PD !!!
Why i need Nexus or X1 ??? Man,you are so DONKEY,dont you see they are for SALE ?????????????????????

Go to Hell
Old 08-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Guru

Default About Dell

Quote:
Hi,

Explain that , genius...

Kind regards,
Max
About Dell,you show here your arrogace with people AGAIN,this behavior maybe it will reverse to you one of this days.
I´m not sucessfull with dowsing rods but i know it works with experienced people,it was used in old times and during II world war with many aplications.
Dell devices are CRAP in your hands but are real USEFUL in hands of other people,i´m sure about this because i know many people who use this rods sucessful.
One Tresure found among many others,in 1951 Mr. J.M. Blanc,using Dowsing experience,found underground galery with Roman treasures,YOU CAN SEE THEM IN ROHAN MUSEUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
Old 08-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Now i´m busy,but when i start,i put all information here,but i stop if again people play jokes about PD.
Regards
I see some things here never change and never will. So Morgan, I have the following suggestion:

The private forum was started with selected members at Esteban's suggestion. So,I would vote for an exclusion of members who are notorious skeptics of the LRL aproach. They would never be of any benefit to us, LRL proponents, added the fact that they would keep making fun of these things as always.

I think a re-selection of the members for the final PD stage wouldn't be impossible. But apart that, one more issue arrived. Carl now works for a MD corporation and our internal rule states none like that would be allowed in the private forum.
So, as he's also the administrator of the site, I strongly suggest we move the final stage to either email lists of careflully selected members, avoiding the others (we know who they are don't we?), or start a discussion group in private employing a public discussion group, such as yahoo, google, etc, only with selected allowance. Through email we would vote for the selected members.

I, like Morgan, agree that who honestly believed in all this from the start, does not deserve to be left helpless.
I have discovered some enhancements to the PD which would also be of benefit even to Morgan and I'm sure Morgan has many critical info which would be great to share.

In brief. I vote for resuming the PD discussion, only this time via email lists or trough a discussion group which would need personal allowance. Both outside Geotech.

I wanna hear what Morgan and Esteban have to say about this. Whatever they decide I agree. But we cannot keep the way it is at present.

Regards to all and sorry to others for my honesty. But it had to be like that.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Dell devices are CRAP in your hands...
Dell devices are CRAP in the hands of all who fall for that scam. Sorry to inform you, but the dowsing rods will work, and respond, exactly the same whether or not Dell's devices are turned on or not.

If a dowser happens to locate something they believed they were dowsing for, they would have found it anyway without his CRAP devices even being in the area.

His CRAP devices add nothing to the dowsing response (ideomotor). They can't. It's been proven many times over.

If they did add something, we would need to rewrite all the physics books in this world, and that ain't about to happen.

Regards,

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Sorry to disappoint you, but if I am to believe the feedback I have received, the DDL works exactly as advertised for my customers.
Dell is correct. The key phrase is "works exactly as advertised". So then you should ask, "How is the DDL advertised to work?" If you read Dell's web page (http://www.omnitron.net/del_prod.htm) you will find that, through all the "appears as if" statements, there really are no claims that the DDL will do anything useful.

That being the case, I will agree with Dell, that the DDL works exactly as advertised.

And I'm not just picking on Dell... go to Fitzgerald's web site and read the ads for ALL his LRLs. There are no real claims that his products will do anything useful. Try Electroscopes... same thing. This is a tradition in LRL sales: don't make any specific claims, and let the customer create his own assumptions.

- Carl
Old 08-04-2008, 12:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
About Dell,you show here your arrogace with people AGAIN,this behavior maybe it will reverse to you one of this days.
I´m not sucessfull with dowsing rods but i know it works with experienced people,it was used in old times and during II world war with many aplications.
Dell devices are CRAP in your hands but are real USEFUL in hands of other people,i´m sure about this because i know many people who use this rods sucessful.
One Tresure found among many others,in 1951 Mr. J.M. Blanc,using Dowsing experience,found underground galery with Roman treasures,YOU CAN SEE THEM IN ROHAN MUSEUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
Hi,
mr. nothing... apart lunatic claims. I do know how to ground balance MDs... actually I do it many times per week using my TGS and BandidoII but not only.

You're completely desperate here...trying to promote yourself with nothing but impossible claims.

Happened with Pistoldetector , shame on you, and happened now again and again with your new jokes. I challenge anyone here demonstrate in a public session that the Saxon X-1 can detect a 2eur coin at 45cm underground in normal soil. Call your local newspaper and show them how you can do that, idiot.

I've made a PD clone and works at few cm on air... nothing at LRL, this say that I'm skeptic but I'm ready to test "new" and "different" ideas...but nothing from it... apart noise it catch really easy and normal MD behaviour.

Shame on you! Nobody testing seriously for its replication found it works as you reported... you're the only , apart Hung... that play with dynamite candles when also solder components!

You now state that LRLs work ??? Prove that! Win the challenge ! Get the money!

But for now get this!

Your ashameful commedy here is a role play game... along with Hung , Dell and some few other losers. or must I say winner ? Cause they get the money ...but from people wallets not from ground!

Hung belongs to Mineoro... Dell sold Mineoro and YOU promoted some Mineoro for "Banana-price"... and all the world know Mineoro is CRAP, for banana-price or not... it's not the problem here: Mineoro is CRAP... and PD is crap too.

What's PD ??? Uh ??? Say to people here what are the "secret" "patented" technologies from Alonso... loser.

You promote LRL as working technology but gave no details on PD that people could test to confirm your lunatic fairy tales.

You promote Saxon X-1 , that's a good detector, but not in the 45cm range underground! Fantasies... dreams... and comedies from you...

Why don't you work for the movie industry ???

You're master of science fiction... not science. Your science is limited to some turns of wire and a lot of crappy electronics, that's it.

Nexus ? I bet you never saw one.... and are just wasting people time posting that misleading informations all the time.

Ok... your Nexus, Saxon... are on SELL ??? So what ? that way you think people will belive your choppy piece of crap pistolnothing REALLY WORKS detecting metal at long range of meters?

You're born loser.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I see some things here never change and never will. So Morgan, I have the following suggestion:

The private forum was started with selected members at Esteban's suggestion. So,I would vote for an exclusion of members who are notorious skeptics of the LRL aproach. They would never be of any benefit to us, LRL proponents, added the fact that they would keep making fun of these things as always.

I think a re-selection of the members for the final PD stage wouldn't be impossible. But apart that, one more issue arrived. Carl now works for a MD corporation and our internal rule states none like that would be allowed in the private forum.
So, as he's also the administrator of the site, I strongly suggest we move the final stage to either email lists of careflully selected members, avoiding the others (we know who they are don't we?), or start a discussion group in private employing a public discussion group, such as yahoo, google, etc, only with selected allowance. Through email we would vote for the selected members.

I, like Morgan, agree that who honestly believed in all this from the start, does not deserve to be left helpless.
I have discovered some enhancements to the PD which would also be of benefit even to Morgan and I'm sure Morgan has many critical info which would be great to share.

In brief. I vote for resuming the PD discussion, only this time via email lists or trough a discussion group which would need personal allowance. Both outside Geotech.

I wanna hear what Morgan and Esteban have to say about this. Whatever they decide I agree. But we cannot keep the way it is at present.

Regards to all and sorry to others for my honesty. But it had to be like that.
uh... you're already well known Hung... no need of your advices to make a flask from a rangertell... and detect the stars!

Use a cork instead of pot Hung!

Ops... I forget you need a solar calculator to make it work as a flask!

then you'll end up drinking at long range...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-04-2008, 12:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Ýou dont know nothing about real MD´s,wath kind of field test you made? Did you know HOW TO GROUND BALANCE THIS DEVICE??? I dont think you can do this,you know how to make electronic circuit diagram,unfortunatly with a lot of mistakes(remember PD circuit you correct many times)and even Michael made better PD than you,wath a shame...
Stay out of your little world of TGS,and try real MD´s,or learn to work with PD !!!
Why i need Nexus or X1 ??? Man,you are so DONKEY,dont you see they are for SALE ?????????????????????

Go to Hell
So... from your writing I read you mean TGS IS NOT A REAL MD ?

You're affected by Alzheimer I think... probably you forgot how many people made it and checked what's claimed in its thread is truth.

No hope for you!

"

someone said...
Old 08-04-2008, 06:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
...I would vote for an exclusion of members who are notorious skeptics of the LRL aproach. They would never be of any benefit to us, LRL proponents, added the fact that they would keep making fun of these things as always.
Dang, this looks kind of hard to do.
But why not start your own LRL forum? Then you could ban anybody who does not believe in your stories or LRLs or Myron Evans. You can only allow your LRL friends, and make tremendous progress with your modified Ranger Tell and Mineoro locators. You could even have your own private section for your engineering team. Just think... no more skeptics to answer to!!

You know you will be sorely missed along with Dell and other famous LRL people. And that can be your revenge! you can laugh about how you refuse to ever return to this skeptic-infested swamp after you create your own paradise.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-04-2008, 08:12 PM
Guru

Good Idea! Information exchange for LRL, and treasure hunting are welcomed at http://www.treasurehunters.yuku.com

Hecklers and idiots, not permitted. Dell
Old 08-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Good Idea! Information exchange for LRL, and treasure hunting are welcomed at http://www.treasurehunters.yuku.com

Hecklers and idiots, not permitted. Dell
A forum with only smart believers in LRL´s are allowed !!?? that will be boring !