LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-22-2008, 06:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
why you don,t believe it. It is strange to me that you have not saw people that can work the rods
I believe... I believe..!
I saw a nuclear physicist use rods to find gold, so I believe. Now, if only I could learn to do the same....

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-22-2008, 08:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
No.... not for you. We post the same time.
The secret is what sample you must use, at who hand etc...
first time dont hold sample, go to a place that there are a lot of iron objects, stop for 2 minutes with the hand and the rods down and put on your brain that you want to find iron. Then lift the rods and go...........
I know a lot of people who work succefully the rods, why you don,t believe it. It is strange to me that you have not saw people that can work the rods
Hi,
I actually saw something similar... but was water search. The man who did that was very old and used a wooden Y shaped stuff, a raven.

And he did it... so there's something true about e.g. water dowsing I think. But problem is that any scientifical attempt to comprove these kind of abilities failed, as far I remember.

Personally I never saw one finding a coin or similar stuff using rods: there are legends and miths on that I hear but I know also that same people who reported some success with these "alternative" search methods also reported a huge number of big failures in VERY good places (but you have make they remember about...making lot of questions)! That's what me think most of the times it's luck or similar stuff... you go on the good places with one of these LRL-person and sometimes they spot something and stuff is found; other many times they failed you simply remove from your mind... self-deception process.

I think who belive in LRL forget about failures (many) and remember only about positive findings... they are good willing... but tricked by mind.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 06-22-2008, 12:47 PM
Guru

Learning to use L-rods is a lot more difficult than most manufacturers let on. They forgot. It's like learning to ride a bike or fly a hang glider. Once you learn you don't have to think about it, you just do it. That's the physical part of it. You can't just detach yourself from the process at this point. You have to actively search for a response.

When doing a sweep procedure in almost all cases the rod does not point straight at the target. The edge of the target's field is a much stronger response. Many times for me, the rod will not want to cross that line.

Learning to feel the resonance, the psychic twinge, is important. When I get tuned in, I can feel a slight buzz in the air when the rod passes through the target's field. It's sort of like the buzz you hear when you are near high tension power lines only extremely faint. I've heard of people hooking up an FM radio to the L-rod and tune it to a dead spot then listen to the fields as you sweep the rod through them. Then try to learn to feel them.

Last edited by Mike(Mont); 06-22-2008 at 12:49 PM. Reason: typo's
Old 06-22-2008, 02:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Personally I never saw one finding a coin or similar stuff using rods: there are legends and miths on that I hear but I know also that same people who reported some success with these "alternative" search methods also reported a huge number of big failures in VERY good places (but you have make they remember about...making lot of questions)! That's what me think most of the times it's luck or similar stuff... you go on the good places with one of these LRL-person and sometimes they spot something and stuff is found; other many times they failed you simply remove from your mind... self-deception process.

I think who belive in LRL forget about failures (many) and remember only about positive findings... they are good willing... but tricked by mind.

Kind regards,
Max
Such arrogance! Just because you claim to have never known any one who has studied, practiced, and learned to use Rod(s) successsfully is no indicator that it isn't being done by anyone else.

On the contrary, people have been informing you for years on this forum that it already has been done, and therefore it can be done. Failures are a part of any self learning process. you sound like you have have never experienced any failures in your own learning process?

I see your stupid mocking, harassments, and false accusations as nothing more than an attempt to cover up your own ignorance and inability, or unwillingness to learn from those who have offered to share their field experience with the use of Rod(s) or LRL with you.

Believing something before you actually experience it is not a prerequisite to learning. You are either mentally and physically capable of learning how to use Rod(s) successfully, or you do not have the mental or physical capicity to learn. Exercising your ability to lean is a personal choice. If you feel you already know everything there is to know about Science, the ability of the human mind, or how and, what hand held Rods respond to, you are the one being tricked by your own egotistical, think you know it all attitude.

When you learn to accept the fact that what is claimed to have been done, and therefore can be done, by nearly everyone, if they put forth the amounrt of time and effort it takes to learn to use Rods with LRL, or the human mind successfully.

Max, it's such a waste of human potential, and I feel sorry for you, but you and a couple of others here display your arrogance and egotism as a serious mental block to learning and comprehension.

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED, OR PREJUDICED MIND" Dell
Old 06-22-2008, 03:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Such arrogance! Just because you claim to have never known any one who has studied, practiced, and learned to use Rod(s) successsfully is no indicator that it isn't being done by anyone else.

On the contrary, people have been informing you for years on this forum that it already has been done, and therefore it can be done. Failures are a part of any self learning process. you sound like you have have never experienced any failures in your own learning process?

I see your stupid mocking, harassments, and false accusations as nothing more than an attempt to cover up your own ignorance and inability, or unwillingness to learn from those who have offered to share their field experience with the use of Rod(s) or LRL with you.

Believing something before you actually experience it is not a prerequisite to learning. You are either mentally and physically capable of learning how to use Rod(s) successfully, or you do not have the mental or physical capicity to learn. Exercising your ability to lean is a personal choice. If you feel you already know everything there is to know about Science, the ability of the human mind, or how and, what hand held Rods respond to, you are the one being tricked by your own egotistical, think you know it all attitude.

When you learn to accept the fact that what is claimed to have been done, and therefore can be done, by nearly everyone, if they put forth the amounrt of time and effort it takes to learn to use Rods with LRL, or the human mind successfully.

Max, it's such a waste of human potential, and I feel sorry for you, but you and a couple of others here display your arrogance and egotism as a serious mental block to learning and comprehension.

"THE DOOR TO KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING IS NEVER OPEN TO A CLOSED, OR PREJUDICED MIND" Dell
Hi,
if I'm so ignorant... and you are so expert in the "art" of LRL why don't you buy a ticket for Italy then ?

I think Manolo will be happy if you'll show him how you can find treasures from remote... half a mile with a paint roller !

His offer is serious... so , cause you already have done, and therefore it can be done again... do it there!

Now I have to learn using rods ??? Why ??? I have working , powerful MDs here with me... and found already good stuff... I'm pleased to learn something new... if there's something to learn... but I will not waste my time with some brass rod and a "secretary", unless some beautiful girl down my writing desk... cause if you mean those kind of secretaries... well, I agree with you!

Don't know why... but I think you'll not make any trip to Italy this summer...... maybe you still like your favourite Florida's beach...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-22-2008, 03:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
I actually saw something similar... but was water search. The man who did that was very old and used a wooden Y shaped stuff, a raven.

And he did it... so there's something true about e.g. water dowsing I think. But problem is that any scientifical attempt to comprove these kind of abilities failed, as far I remember.

Kind regards,
Max
I went to places where others failed, and I found objects (with LRL rod, I use only one), even a man who was finding a site riddled with bronze, I took my rod and found silver... Exactly pinpointing, but out of the site infested by bronze and copper!

Sometimes deppend of you and the instruments... Many people go to a place with detectors and overlook or simply the detectors are not so good...

My country is not very rich in ancient objects, since is poor country, not thousands years of history... So, you can't find by coincidence!

Regards

Esteban
Old 06-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
if I'm so ignorant... and you are so expert in the "art" of LRL why don't you buy a ticket for Italy then ?

I think Manolo will be happy if you'll show him how you can find treasures from remote... half a mile with a paint roller !

His offer is serious... so , cause you already have done, and therefore it can be done again... do it there!

Now I have to learn using rods ??? Why ??? I have working , powerful MDs here with me... and found already good stuff... I'm pleased to learn something new... if there's something to learn... but I will not waste my time with some brass rod and a "secretary", unless some beautiful girl down my writing desk... cause if you mean those kind of secretaries... well, I agree with you!

Don't know why... but I think you'll not make any trip to Italy this summer...... maybe you still like your favourite Florida's beach...

Kind regards,
Max
Max, also I use MD and pistol, but can't find items at high depth. I remember a team dig a small silver cup full of jewels with LRL rods at 3.5 meters depth. Was found with the method I'll explain. This is one of the reason I use LRL rods. If you use this instrument, no mean you're ignorant! This mean you use more "artillery" in your searches!

Once a man (a friend) detect a point in a property of a person that DON'T BELIEVE in LRL rods. This friend told the landlord that below the soil is a rest of tree burned by a ray. They excavate and found a carbonized trunk! Since this time the unbeliever believe! Maybe some need to see for to believe than this man...

Regards

Esteban
Old 06-22-2008, 04:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
"But I think was for big "chemical" activity caused by the batteries"
At LRL's (Rods) it is more difficult to locate a big target than a small. I think that the chemical have not work here.
Now about to let you time...... i wait. i make practice 4...5 times every week.
Regards
I'm writing in word and drawing some figures... This consumes time! A sample (can be a success of library) See the folder Sultans of LRL!!! Invented by Max
Attached Images

Old 06-22-2008, 04:28 PM
Administrator

"When you learn to accept the fact that what is claimed to have been done, and therefore can be done..."

The world is full of "opportunistic" people who make all sorts of claims, often in an effort to sell a product that simply doesn't work, or to seek "investors" while they "perfect" their invention. A good example are the "free energy" scams... they all claim to have a method of creating energy from nothing, but never seem to be able to actually demonstrate the method in a scientific manner. They run away from scientific testing, because they know it will expose the scam and kill their income.

LRL peddlers are no different. They have a product, they have the claims; but they can't seem to demonstrate the product and prove those claims. So the claims are empty. Let's see a scientific test of an LRL. It's not that difficult; in fact, it should be simple. But LRL manufacturers run away from these requests, in exactly the same way you would expect from someone peddling an intentional scam, like free energy.

I have personally been involved in a number of tests of LRLs, including people who claim to be "highly experienced" users, and even including one of the manufacturers. In every single case, without exception, they could not do what they claimed they could do. Therefore, "what is claimed to have been done, and therefore can be done" is a completely and totally vacuous statement.

- Carl
Old 06-22-2008, 05:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,

Kind regards,
Max
Max, your display of mentality and attitude toward the rational discussion of the use of rod(s) or LRL, is a show of ignorance and prejudice.

For what logical reason would I pay my own expenses to Italy, to attempt to find Treasure for someone else, or go to that extreme to try to convince any one dis-interested that LRL might be an aid in helping them locate Treasure?

Planes fly both directions from Florida to Italy, for any one interested in learning LRL, and my own Welcome has no strings attached.

If you wish to continue your display of asininity, that's your prerogative, but don't expect a reply. Several of us may make the effort to show a mule the water, but we will not bother wasting time to attempt to get it to drink.

Old 06-22-2008, 05:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Max, your display of mentality and attitude toward the rational discussion of the use of rod(s) or LRL, is a show of ignorance and prejudice.

For what logical reason would I pay my own expenses to Italy, to attempt to find Treasure for someone else, or go to that extreme to try to convince any one dis-interested that LRL might be an aid in helping them locate Treasure?

Planes fly both directions from Florida to Italy, for any one interested in learning LRL, and my own Welcome has no strings attached.

If you wish to continue your display of asininity, that's your prerogative, but don't expect a reply. Several of us may make the effort to show a mule the water, but we will not bother wasting time to attempt to get it to drink.

Hi,
no you're wrong again and make just empty words.

Manolo wrote you that what you will find there IS YOURS and not treasure of others, so if you accept the kind offer you'll not waste your time finding treasures for other people but just for you.

Also, Monolo wrote about he will refund you of any expense about ticket, hotel and the like if you will prove what you, arrogantly, still continue asserting here without proofs apart your big belly standing in the picture.

So maybe you need to improve your attention here...cause you're required to read posts... and understand what you read before say some more BS.

Your idiotic non sense writing seems tailored to you like the pretty shirt you dress so proudly ! But I read and smile each word cause you depicted yourself for what you are: an old boastful cheater of the THs meetings, always ready to sell some other paint roller to the fools and some illusions to the moron of the day.

I wanna also warn you from overwriting here... stay on facts.

FACTS = 0

...so shut-up and buy your ticket ,business-class! Then post it here as proof that your sc**tum is not full of air and you don't use it as a balaclava!

Ops... I'm becoming vulgar following your way of doing

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 06-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
When you learn to accept the fact that what is claimed to have been done, and therefore can be done..."

The world is full of "opportunistic" people who make all sorts of claims, often in an effort to sell a product that simply doesn't work, or to seek "investors" while they "perfect" their invention. A good example are the "free energy" scams... they all claim to have a method of creating energy from nothing, but never seem to be able to actually demonstrate the method in a scientific manner. They run away from scientific testing, because they know it will expose the scam and kill their income.

LRL peddlers are no different. They have a product, they have the claims; but they can't seem to demonstrate the product and prove those claims. So the claims are empty. Let's see a scientific test of an LRL. It's not that difficult; in fact, it should be simple. But LRL manufacturers run away from these requests, in exactly the same way you would expect from someone peddling an intentional scam, like free energy.

I have personally been involved in a number of tests of LRLs, including people who claim to be "highly experienced" users, and even including one of the manufacturers. In every single case, without exception, they could not do what they claimed they could do. Therefore, "what is claimed to have been done, and therefore can be done" is a completely and totally vacuous statement.

- Carl
Too bad Carl, You haven't been able to prove anything Scientific with your gimmick challenges in all your years of bashing. You are running a scam on true Scientific studies and trying to fool viewers with personal prejudice, untruths, inferrences and inneuendo.

Where are all these field studies you have conducted with every LRL, or Dowsing, to pretend your conclusive pseudo-scientific results?

When you have conducted as many LRL field tests, on as many people, under the variety of conditions, that I have conducted, sometimes with the aid of Scientist, over the past 40 years, let me know and maybe with true experience you will be able to contain your closed minded prejudice.

I've offered to assist you conduct real Scientific studies in the field but you refuse to pay for the service of a knowledgeable LRL operator to conduct the necessary scientific studies.

Carl, You don't have a Scientific leg to stand on against the claims of this LRL user/ seller, and you know it. It's past time you gave up your BS Scientific pretense, and apologize to the hundreds of my customers who employ the successful use of this tool, and stop inferring that customers of my products are somehow mis-lead, lied to, or decieved by me, and they don't have the intelligence to make rational decisions to test the products for themselves, before they buy, and are unable able to think for themselves.

Of course, for you to admit you are wrong about me, is to admit libel. So I understand your dilemma, and you think you have to continue your chrade. I promise you, if conscience doesn't catch up with you, exposing the truth of your mis-deeds will. Dell
Old 06-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Guru

I read the offer.
Sorry Max, you don't realize the cost, time and permitting for me to start a treasure project in another country. Any monies I invest are better spent in my locality.

There is no incentave for me to travel all the way to Italy. Dell
Old 06-22-2008, 06:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
why you don,t believe it. It is strange to me that you have not saw people that can work the rods
I believe... I believe..!
I saw a nuclear physicist use rods to find gold, so I believe. Now, if only I could learn to do the same....

Best wishes,
J_P
It's not easy for some, especially me, but I'm sure that if I can learn to use the Rod(s) with success, so can you over time. Good luck! Dell
Old 06-22-2008, 07:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
I read the offer.
Sorry Max, you don't realize the cost, time and permitting for me to start a treasure project in another country. Any monies I invest are better spent in my locality.

This makes no sense :you could take your treasure form Italy and spend it in your locality , as it aparently deserves it more .

Dell ,why nobody can prove that L rods works? I can´t find any evidence that they really works.
Fred.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:33 PM
Guru

L rods works. But lets put the things at one line...
One detector detects every metal or what metal you want. L rods are not a metal detector. There are a lot of people that can find bronze or silver or iron at depth 10cm to 80 cm with L rods. There are other people that can find at bigger depth (10...150 cm). There are very little people (but there are) that can find gold. So the phenomenon there is.
If someone will visit Greece then can meet me and i will show him how work LRLs. It is an often phenomenon here. I want to believe Carl and everyone, so Carl.... you dont saw never someone to locate a bronze or a iron with Lrods??? If yes (no problem if only one time) then the phenomenon exists. If no ........ you must wait yet....
Regards
Old 06-22-2008, 07:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
I read the offer.

This makes no sense :you could take your treasure form Italy and spend it in your locality , as it aparently deserves it more .

Dell ,why nobody can prove that L rods works? I can´t find any evidence that they really works.
Fred.
Fred, your rationale doesn't make much sense. Why should I go all the way to Italy and spend extra money to search for unknown Treasure, devote time and cost to learn unfamiliar territory, and concern myself with legally taking Treasure out of a foriegn country, when Treasure to search for is historically buried all around me in Florida, and just as much fun without the hassals, or obligation.

What's stopping you from learning to use the Rods and accepting the offer, or taking Carl's so called scientific testing? Dell
Old 06-22-2008, 08:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Fred, your rationale doesn't make much sense. Why should I go all the way to Italy and spend extra money to search for unknown Treasure, devote time and cost to learn unfamiliar territory, and concern myself with legally taking Treasure out of a foriegn country, when Treasure to search for is historically buried all around me in Florida, and just as much fun without the hassals, or obligation.

What's stopping you from learning to use the Rods and accepting the offer, or taking Carl's so called scientific testing? Dell
Your reply only serves to prove why you live in near poverty, unable to even buy some stripboard, 555 timers, and a new hot glue gun. If dowsing was such a successful pastime, then you would not hesitate to discover the untold buried treasure on offer, and return home to live in luxury.
What doesn't work, cannot be made to work.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Quote:

Your reply only serves to prove why you live in near poverty, unable to even buy some stripboard, 555 timers, and a new hot glue gun. If dowsing was such a successful pastime, then you would not hesitate to discover the untold buried treasure on offer, and return home to live in luxury.
What doesn't work, cannot be made to work.
It's hard to argue with with absurd logic. For the record, I don't use any 555 timer, stripboard, or hot glue in any of the LRL I build. Why do you present yourself as a liar to the viewers here? Dell
Old 06-22-2008, 09:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
For the record, I don't use any 555 timer, stripboard, or hot glue in any of the LRL I build... Dell
Ummm... Who builds the Dell Systems Omnitron Pro-4 and X-Scan?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-22-2008, 10:07 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
It's hard to argue with with absurd logic. For the record, I don't use any 555 timer, stripboard, or hot glue in any of the LRL I build. Why do you present yourself as a liar to the viewers here? Dell
OK - here we go ... around the loop (no pun intended) once again:
What do you call this then?

"WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK.

Attached Images

Old 06-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Guru

Quote:

Really from what you said before i could not imagine you were so full of treasures.
The legall stuff is not an issue as it would be under Manolo´s "supervision" and you would only "have to" bring back €€€ or $$$ .

You also forgot my other question , wich answer is probably the knot of the problem.

Fred.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

"WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK.

Qiaozhi ,
They guy who build this was probably very poor,he could not afford some screws to fix the board...
I guess he couldn´t find a treasure with it.
Regards,
Fred
Old 06-22-2008, 11:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Quote:
For the record, I don't use any 555 timer, stripboard, or hot glue in any of the LRL I build... Dell

Ummm... Who builds the Dell Systems Omnitron Pro-4 and X-Scan?

Best
On the Pro-4, I have the circuit boards printed, purchase the parts and enclosures and I assemble them.

The X-Scan, is assembled by me from a variety of purchased, and fitted componnents.

What's your point?

Quote:
Qiaozhi's Ignorance? Qiaozhi's Stupidity? Qiaozhi's Lie?
Take your choice.

Dell
Old 06-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Quote:

Really from what you said before i could not imagine you were so full of treasures.
The legall stuff is not an issue as it would be under Manolo´s "supervision" and you would only "have to" bring back €€€ or $$$ .

You also forgot my other question , wich answer is probably the knot of the problem.

Fred.
Fred, for a person who claims he can't coordinate the use of his mind with a pair of Rod(s), you surly think you are capable of thinking for some else. I'm sure glad you aren't my advisor.

Tell us about the last time you entered the U.S as an American citizen and smuggled more than $12,000 past U.S. customs?

Bear in mind, I don't Treasure hunt for dollars. My interest is in Treasure itself. The more ancient, the better. There are laws prohibiting the removal and transfer of cultural treasure from country, to another.

Quote:
Fred.
Fred, to answer your question, I have no idea why you don't know anyone that can prove to you that L Rods can work to serve as an LRL metering tool? If you want evidence you will accept, then you will have to learn how to use the Rod(s) and experience them working for yourself.

Of course, You will never learn by complaining about what other people do. Dell