LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Guru

Hi Mike(Mont),
You are correct. I believe Dell once said he used the pointy end of his LRL to clean the crevices on his boat if he needs to. Why not if it works?

It is interesting that you like that rod for currency. Can you tell us any stories of currency you have found with it?

Also, you will find that paint stores sell rollers in that same shape that have pretty low friction plastic bearings on the small diameter "weenie roller" model. But these rollers probably don't fit the brass rods. They are made for the larger diameter steel rods of the roller frame. And there are some full size paint rollers that actually have hard plastic ball bearings in them for even lower friction if that could be useful in your new design. These are built into the larger paint roller frames, so you are stuck with using the steel paint roller for the rod.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-11-2008, 12:32 PM
Guru

You misread my post. I don't use his rod. I don't even use the X-scan much. You know full well I don't discuss my TH projects, but I will say I have never dug up any cash. I searched for a lost bank envelope one time and got a hit in a full dumpster. Maybe someone threw it away thinking it was empty. I don't dumpster dive. I told you I talked to a guy who trained his dog for cash. The second he turns on the transmitter the dog goes right to the spot. I also told you about a guy whose dog lies down on the signal line. You're just pathetic. No wonder you can't dowse "any better than random chance". Your momma taught you wrong. You should read up on Marcel Vogel. I did a web search on "birefringence in liquid crystals" and was surprised to see the interference patterns just like I see when locating. Christopher Hills talked about this and it's a major part of his teachings (although he never mentioned the term).
Old 08-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I do like his X-Scan especially for currency.
And exactly how much hidden currency have you actually found with it. I'm not talking about currency in plain sight, or currency that you hid or had someone else hide. I mean currency that was totally unknown to you, before the X-Scan pointed to it, and you dug it up.

Quote:
I've been working on my own rod design. The one I ended up with is not friction free, but it's moreso than than anything I have seen or used. Of course it's no good in wind, but it is so sensitive that it spoiled me to other rods. I plan on building and selling them sometime later this year after a few more improvements. I'll try to keep the price down to a few hundred $$$. The final price will be determined on how much labor cost.This rod is not for beginners, it's just too sensitive. More updates later. I might also sell an economy model without the jeweled bearings.
Oh how wonderful, yet another wannabe Wallet-miner. And I noticed you are already using Carl's forum to inject some free advertising.

Maybe you ought to talk to Tim Williams before you get too far into production. He found it wasn't a very good idea to market and sell LRL gadgets that really could not be proven to be anything but an over-priced bent coat hanger.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Guru

Default Hidden Currency? How about illegal drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
And exactly how much hidden currency have you actually found with it.
On July 5, 2008, The Los Angeles Times published an article that said this about illegal drugs in the USA:
The United States has been spending $69 billion a year worldwide for the last 40 years...
...Under our failed drug policy, it is easier for young people to obtain illegal drugs than a six-pack of beer.

Suppose there was a way to locate the illegal drugs wherever they are, and even as they come into the country? Well there is!! Dell Winders has produced an LRL which he says is the best discrimination he has ever used for locating the combined ingredient of elements contained in paper currency or pharmaceuticals. Dell devoted more than half the advertising space for the X-Scan detailing how people quickly find hidden currency with it. Can you imagine how easily it will find hidden suitcases full of drug money? Or maybe find out where the stolen armored car money bags are hidden?

Now it seems to me that if the US is spending $69 billion a year to stop drug trafficking, then a mere $690 million (only 1% of the budget) could be used to equip the coast guard, DEA agents, and border patrols with an X-Scan. Of course, Dell would become rich overnight, but look at all the millions of pounds of illegal pharmaceuticals will be stopped which are currently slipping through.

Now, illegal drug trafficking is only the tip of the iceberg of new markets for the X-Scan. A lot more money is being spent for airport security on a global scale. Since the X-Scan is the best discrimination Dell has ever used for locating the combined ingredient of elements contained in paper currency or pharmaceuticals, it is obviously discriminating organic compounds. What better way to locate explosives in an airport? Look at the millions that are being spent for metal detectors, x-rays and hand-held tools that can see through walls. These could become unnecessary if the security guards knew about the X-Scan.

So why don't we see the X-Scan as standard issue in the Coast Guard and in airport security? Well, for one, It takes Dell 1-2 weeks to build an instrument and at that slow pace he's always back ordered with a 2 week, up to 3 month waiting period for delivery. I suppose his eyes aren't as good as they once were, and soldering goes slow.

Also, these agencies will want to see a demonstration before sending a purchase order for millions of X-Scans. And since Dell has said he does not give demonstrations, I suppose there is no way these organizations can observe the instrument of their dreams in action. So It appears we will see the X-Scan used in the private sector rather than protecting large populations from drug trafficking and terrorist threats.

Makes sense to me, don't it? Well... off for my morning meditation

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Guru

I'm not selling anything...yet. If I sell any here I'll be sure to give Carl something. He might even want one for his collection. I won't sell anything unless I think it is worthwhile. The one I am using now is more sensitive than my old Ranger Tell Examiner, and I don't even have the jeweled bearings on it. And I have at least three more improvements to try. In the mean time, tend to your knitting, Granny.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Guru

I will begin to get interested in L rods the day they will be perfectly ballanced, so it will be impossible to willingly make them point to the ground .
Old 08-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The one I am using now is more sensitive than my old Ranger Tell Examiner, and I don't even have the jeweled bearings on it.
In what way is it more sensitive than a Ranger Tell Examiner? Do you mean that it's easier to detect gravity?
Old 08-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
In what way is it more sensitive than a Ranger Tell Examiner? Do you mean that it's easier to detect gravity?
The thickier the rods the more sensitive they are...The new ones (being researched right now) will be lead rods .Gold rods are for experts only, and uranium rods have the tendency to "blue flash" you if you look to closely at them.
Regards,
Fred.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Guru

If you can't dowse, then this is a non-issue. As I said, the rod will hesitate like some resistance that tries to stop it from sweeping through the edge of the target's field. Most rods with bushings or bearings will have places where they hang up, where the bearings sieze. If fact some people like this, I do not. Sure it makes it easier to hold the rod still until something strong enough breaks it away. This is good for beginners as a training rod. Solid handle rods don't have bearing trouble but are no where near as sensitive. They do allow you to tilt the handle in the opposite direction to load-up the rod. Sensitivity is not always good. In windy weather, a sensitive rod is useless, so the extremely sensitive rod is not a do-it-all rod but you can learn things with one.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:33 PM
Guru

Is that so?
I have a solution:just include your rod in a plastic , teflon or wood disc, then wind will have no more influence on it.
You can even sell this new generation high tech stuff a few thousands dollars more...
Fred.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:42 PM
Guru

The absolute plain-Jane model will have an introductory price of $50, but it's a couple weeks away. In a way, the rod is a trainer because it teaches you things.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
As I said, the rod will hesitate like some resistance that tries to stop it from sweeping through the edge of the target's field.
For your information, that "bump" or hesitation is caused strictly by the ideomotor response, which was produced from within the mind of the dowser. It's like the mind says, "I think this is the right direction to the target." On subsequent sweeps, the rod will actually lock on that direction, which is another way that the mind confirms the direction of the target.

Unfortunately, locations found in this manner (dowsing) will only produce a viable target with the same success rate as random guessing.

It doesn't matter if you use the highest priced dowsing wand from Fitzgerald, or Dell's X-Scan, or your new scam dowsing wand, or a bent coat hanger ---the results will always be the same; just like random guessing.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Guru

Well, thanks for the suggestions on a name for the rod, but somehow I don't think "random chance scam rod" has a positive aura about it. Right now I'm leaning towards "The Aero Rod" because the action is so smooth it is like it is flying (it's not). Of course there is some friction/drag, but most of that is from the air resistance to the rod itself. There's no other rod like it and I believe it will set a world standard.
Old 08-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Well, thanks for the suggestions on a name for the rod, but somehow I don't think "random chance scam rod" has a positive aura about it. Right now I'm leaning towards "The Aero Rod" because the action is so smooth it is like it is flying (it's not). Of course there is some friction/drag, but most of that is from the air resistance to the rod itself. There's no other rod like it and I believe it will set a world standard.
Would this be a world standard in dowsing rods, or paint rollers? Will Sherwin-Williams be a distributor?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-12-2008, 05:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
The absolute plain-Jane model will have an introductory price of $50, but it's a couple weeks away. In a way, the rod is a trainer because it teaches you things.
Hi,
Who is Jane?

Fred
Old 08-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
In a way, the rod is a trainer because it teaches you things.
Yeah, for those who haven't learned by now what a scam dowsing rod looks like, it teaches them how to waste $50 bucks on a contraption that will produce the same results as a bent coat hanger (or just random guessing).

I'd call that a real learning tool.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont)
Right now I'm leaning towards "The Aero Rod" because the action is so smooth it is like it is flying (it's not). Of course there is some friction/drag, but most of that is from the air resistance to the rod itself.
So smooth it's like flying?
Hey..!!!
There are painters all over the world who are just sick and tired of their paint rollers seizing up right in the middle of a roller stroke on a wall. Do you realize the significance of a roller with a bearing so smooth it is like it is flying? What do you think a pro painter would pay for a roller that doesn't seize up? how about a case of rollers that don't seize up? Or thousands of units per month for the large distributors?

What do you think Purdy Corporation International would pay for thousands of these paint rollers... (oops I mean dowsing rods) that are smooth as flying? Hey... forget dowsing for treasure, the real treasure is in a huge contract with the painting accessory distributors!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Guru

The Aero Rod will set a world standard for dowsing rods in smoothness of motion in the bearings. Yes, at this point, the basic economy model is not an LRL. I use it with a transmitter like the X-Scan to indicate the signal line. $50 is the give-away price. If I was to pay someone to build them, I'd lose money.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
The Aero Rod will set a world standard for dowsing rods in smoothness of motion in the bearings. Yes, at this point, the basic economy model is not an LRL. I use it with a transmitter like the X-Scan to indicate the signal line. $50 is the give-away price. If I was to pay someone to build them, I'd lose money.
Not an LRL! If it's not an LRL than it must be a paint roller.

You see, LRL stands for Long Range Locator, and that term encompasses all gadgets, devices and contraptions that operate by the rules of dowsing. It matters not if the device is a simple swing rod with no handle, or the most expensive "locating" contraption (complete with L-rods) from Fitzgerald --it is still an LRL, and it still indicates after an ideomotor response is generated by the dowser holding it.

Incidentally, the term "signal line" is often used to explain the link between the dowser and the sought after target. It is discussed AS IF there were some kind of physical "line" of energy or radiation. Nothing could be further from the truth. The existence of "signal lines" is, and always has been, just a concoction of some scam LRL salesman to make it seem like there is something physical going on in the ground. It is a total hoax and nothing more than a figment of your imagination.

Gravity is the ONLY thing any LRL can detect, and in most cases it does a really nice job of it.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-12-2008, 09:25 PM
Guru

I have an old Fitz rod and it does have a nice set of bearings but it's not as responsive. The Aero Rod's bearings remind me of driving on pure ice. It's hard to get traction enough to get your ideomotor started. Although the bearings are not perfectly friction free, they never hang up/seize.

There are lot of people who disagree with your opinion on signal lines. Hey did you hear Chapman got denied his parole today?
Old 08-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Incidentally, the term "signal line" is often used to explain the link between the dowser and the sought after target. It is discussed AS IF there were some kind of physical "line" of energy or radiation. Nothing could be further from the truth. The existence of "signal lines" is, and always has been, just a concoction of some scam LRL salesman to make it seem like there is something physical going on in the ground. It is a total hoax and nothing more than a figment of your imagination.

Signal lines? Wait... why not check with an expert? Hung told us that the Ranger Tell works on signal lines:
http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...1226#post41226
Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned.
You will see that hung was responding to Dell's post where he claimed:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders
The repelling force that seems to affect the LRL Rod(s) appears "As If" it is more magnetic, than electrical. In that context, I built an experimental magnetic/harmonics prototype based on a theory I developed in the field study of MFD, of what I think could be classified as a method of Magnetic ressonance.
So we see how scientists develop their theories, starting with an "appearance" and an "As If" to arrive at magnetic resonance. This "As If" style magnetic resonance can easily lead to the principle of a calculator shooting a carrier signal and returning it, which in turn proves the LRL works through these signal lines.

You can prove it to yourself too. No need to buy a Ranger Tell, or even make an L rod. Simply set your DMM for the lowest microvolt scale and hold the metal part of the probe in your hands with wires dangling in the air. Touch the probe to any calculator then remove it. Press a few keys while you're at it. If you see any fluctuations on the DMM display reading of microvolts, this proves the calculator is shooting signal lines. Now the only trick is to put the calculator somewhere near a paint roller so the signal lines know where to shoot to.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-12-2008, 11:49 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Sometimes I don't think you're being serious. In fact, it has occurred to me that you're really just another skeptic taking the mickey ... or should that be "taking the Mike"?
Perhaps you could call it "The Excavator", because it removes money from a buyer's wallet even quicker than a Ranger Tell. Anyway, you cannot call it the "Aero Rod", unless it's made of chocolate.
Attached Images

Old 08-13-2008, 01:02 AM
Guru

Yes, I'm serious. I've got all the parts and will begin construction this week.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Sometimes I don't think you're being serious.
Unfortunately, Mike is very serious.

He goes way back in his effort to buy (make) the ultimate dowsing rod. Many of the old-timer wallet-miners have taken advantage of Mike, like Claude Cochran, and who knows how many others. Certainly, Dell has gotten into his wallet too.

Too bad... really. The term OCD comes to mind.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 08-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Certainly, Dell has gotten into his wallet too.
It must be getting crowded in there...
... with wallet-miners I mean, not money - that's all gone!