LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-21-2008, 01:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Was that an intentional pun?
unfortunately , no.
Intentional pun is a project my team is working on.I expect excellent results soon.

The (magnetic) strenght be with you!

Regards,
Fred.
Old 05-21-2008, 02:36 PM

and also with you.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
Intentional pun is a project my team is working on.I expect excellent results soon.
Your team is working on a project?? Let me guess...

You faced lots of delays due to your head engineer's personal problems, mining complications at your own personal gold mine, and your professional work schedule. So you needed to split the time your team members devote to various components of your secret project with these other priorities. Of course, your responsibility to produce all the electronic design and ASIC implementation is complete, but you need to wait for the other engineers on the team to catch up.

However, you hope to have the protoype ready (and working as expected) in a few weeks. But so far your schedule dates and deadlines failed. So let's pray..

You understand well your team's philosophy that the less you divulge this device the better, since there's absolutely no desire whatsoever for this publicity. But you will still try to sneak a video into this forum as long as it does not prove your secret LRL works, or show any of the circuitry inside behind the plastic case and hot melt glue.

It's an amazing project and there's nothing like it on the market as far as you know, in terms of range, power and stability. If set to gold for instance, it will ALWAYS find gold even if it's close to aluminum, iron, copper, you name it. The same goes for silver. No need to be buried for ten years or ten minutes. In fact, no need to be even buried.

What amazed you most was the power your prototype might have. It overpowered your calculations and in an open field it can easily detect a gold coin from close to a mile. It detects EXTREMELY low Tesla fields. In fact this power factor made us to develop a manual attenuator to facilitate the pinpointing as the range power can easily get out of hand.
Previous technique for pinpointing included triangulation using the law of sines, but we plan to include a GPS type of feature later.

You are sorry but this technology will never be discussed here anytime. You hope we understand, as this device will be used exclusively by you only.

Now if we think you are keeping this secret because you made all this up, think again...
The real reason for the secrecy is you must be careful of the bandits who want to steal your secret technology and all the treasure you find. If anyone were to locate your stockpile of fabulous treasures already recovered, they could easily have you sent to prison for hiding anthropologically significant artifacts, after they steal your gold ingots and statues for themselves. This does not even count all the space alien artifacts you recovered. You will never disclose that you have two space aliens on your LRL project development team.

Well, did I get it right Fred? Is this what your project is about?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 05-21-2008, 06:14 PM
Guru

The electronic receiver seems to be more accurate than L-rods for me. I heard the dog is more accurate "when he wants to locate". I suppose it depends on the person (or dog).

There's a big difference between sweeping for a target and walking across a signal line as far as accuracy is concerned. Sweeping and then walking towards the spot is notoriously inaccurate. You might walk a ways then get a rod response to a different attraction while the original target lies further ahead.

GOLDFINDER made a good point about human interaction when using L-rods. A person's emotional state plays a huge role when using rods. L-rods aren't the only tool affected by emotional state. Using a metal detector is a very good example. One MD author talks about how your ears hear what they want to and not necessarily what is really there. I've mentioned before that taking aspirin might help a person, and sometime a nap can really help. The breathing technique is probably as good as any. Take a slow breath though your nostrils for five seconds (speed up right at the last half-second), hold for two seconds then slowly exhale for five seconds. Even just a few minutes of this can be very helpful.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:33 PM
Guru

Hi JP!
You read my mind! excellent!

>1 !

Fred.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
The breathing technique is probably as good as any. Take a slow breath though your nostrils for five seconds (speed up right at the last half-second), hold for two seconds then slowly exhale for five seconds. Even just a few minutes of this can be very helpful.
Here is another technique that might be even better.

Take a slow breath until your lungs just can't hold any additional air, then hold it while you wait for an LRL to come along that actually works. (Even one that can never be talked about here.)
Old 05-21-2008, 08:56 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Here is another technique that might be even better.

Take a slow breath until your lungs just can't hold any additional air, then hold it while you wait for an LRL to come along that actually works. (Even one that can never be talked about here.)
Can I take another breath yet? I'm starting to go dizzy.....
Old 05-21-2008, 09:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Aaaaaahh...... Have you found an LRL (or a breathing technique) that actually finds gold ?
Old 05-21-2008, 11:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Take an aspirin!
Fred.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:37 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Aaaaaahh...... Have you found an LRL (or a breathing technique) that actually finds gold ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Take an aspirin!
Fred.
Sorry guys ... no working LRL in sight, but I had to take a breath. It was hurting too much.
Old 05-22-2008, 08:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry guys ... no working LRL in sight, but I had to take a breath. It was hurting too much.
Oh well...... at least you learned the secret of all LRLs.

There Aren't Any That Really Work!

WHAT CAN'T BE DONE, CAN BE LIED ABOUT.
Old 05-23-2008, 04:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
There Aren't Any That Really Work!
Spoken in true ignorance.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Spoken in true ignorance.
Really? You've had 28+ years to prove yourself and your overpriced scam LRL contraptions. All you've come up with are excuses, name-calling and side-stepping any and all of the issues and challenges put to you.

http://truthaboutdowsing.googlepages...yfromchallenge

http://www.randi.org/jr/200511/112505psychich.html#i5

The curtain has been pulled on you. You've been exposed. Live with it.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:29 PM
Guru

The only thing that has been exposed by those articles is that Sam, and Randi, prove themselves to be liars, void of facts, and intentionally surpress the truth for self serving reasons.

The so called Challenge is a self serving publicity gimmick that the public has become wise to.

Sorry Sam, your vindictive allegations don't have a Scientific leg to stand on and never have. Dell
Old 05-23-2008, 03:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
The so called Challenge is a self serving publicity gimmick that the public has become wise to.
Self-serving publicity gimmick?

Hmmmm... don't quite follow how Marc Austin's Challenge to you was a publicity gimmick.

But then, I guess you'd know all about publicity gimmicks and marketing schemes, and how to make them self-serving.

Let's hear how you justify ripping people off to the tune of $300 in exchange for a stick of brass brazing rod and a piece of PVC tubing, bent up to act like an ordinary dowsing rod. A bent piece of coathanger will give the same results.
Attached Images

Old 05-23-2008, 07:28 PM
Guru

Aww Sam, don't be jealous. A major seller on the market is the PPL which sells for $1,100. The Dell Directional Locator (DDL) (Pictured) works much better for a fraction of the price, and is honest in not advertisg false claims of Discrimination.

Then of course, there is the Electroscope "Gravitator", which sells for $thousands$. Buyers can take their choice.

Unfortunately, the market entry and exaggerated advertising of these products killed the market for the famous Scafferi, pendulums, but in reality they actually do work better.

Thanks for posting the photo. Dell
Old 05-23-2008, 07:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hmmmm... don't quite follow how Marc Austin's Challenge to you was a publicity gimmick.
Dang Sam, Looks like you are twisting words, or can't read. I didn't mention, reference, or reply to you about Marc Austin's, so called challenge. Dell
Old 05-23-2008, 07:52 PM
Guru

Default Dodge and duck, scramble, run and hide

Spoken like the true scam artist and snake oil salesman you are. Try to shift the blame to a competitor that probably outsells you at every turn. Talk about jealousy; I'd say you were GREEN with envy.

I asked you "how you justify ripping people off to the tune of $300 in exchange for a stick of brass brazing rod and a piece of PVC tubing, bent up to act like an ordinary dowsing rod".

For the first time in your life, try to stay on the question asked. Oh that's right, you can't do that can you. Dodge and duck, scramble, run and hide.

Wonder who this Sam fellow is you keep addressing. I think in your old age you might be getting delusional. Do you see little people on the stairs too?
Old 05-23-2008, 09:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Wonder who this Sam fellow is you keep addressing
You tell us. You provided the link to his website. Dell
Old 05-23-2008, 09:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
You tell us. You provided the link to his website. Dell
http://truthaboutdowsing.googlepages.com/

It is really a great website, and I can understand why you would despise it ; but I don't have a clue who the editor is from what I've read of it.

Just from the name, I thought it might be that Arthur Flowers (Art) who makes entries on the TN forum. They both use the words "The Truth About Dowsing".

I knew you didn't write it, since it mentioned the truth.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 05-23-2008, 11:22 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Spoken like the true scam artist and snake oil salesman you are. Try to shift the blame to a competitor that probably outsells you at every turn. Talk about jealousy; I'd say you were GREEN with envy.

I bet he's greener than a green frog, who's eaten a tin of spinach, and then fallen into a tin of green paint.
Old 05-24-2008, 01:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
It is really a great website, and I can understand why you would despise it
Only a delusioned mind would think that? I was amused by the website. Just as I know how proud you are of it. Good work. Dell
Old 05-24-2008, 01:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
What kind of delusioned mind would think that? I was amused by the website. Just as I know how proud you are of it. Good work. Dell
Do you have any mirrors where you live? Better check one; I think you are still green with envy. Appears Qiaozhi is familiar with your racket too. Apparently you've made yourself known here long before I entered the scene.

Yes, I thought the site was very well done, wish I could take credit for it, but I just don't have that kind of time. I work for a living. (Contrary to how you've made your living)

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 05-24-2008, 03:22 AM
Guru

No, you and Qiaozhi, apparently don't know what you are talking about. There is no reason to envy anyone. I have a good life and envy, or greed is not in my nature.

I wouldn't mind being back to digging ditches and doing manual labor
if I was physically able. Retirement isn't what it's cracked up to be, but I can't complain. I've had a fortunate and wonderful life and the future continues to look bright. I'm pleased. Dell
Old 05-24-2008, 11:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
No, you and Qiaozhi, apparently don't know what you are talking about.
Oh, but we do, because the customer base you draw from has shrunk to only a very few technically-challenged fools, and Qiaozhi and I are not among them.

At $300 a pop, plus inflated shipping costs, for $3 worth of brass brazing rod and 10 cents worth of PVC tubing -- I suppose you have enjoyed the good life. But at what cost to your soul?

How you sleep at night is beyond me.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed