LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-26-2007, 12:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delbert grady View Post
If you do decide to make hole, do it under where there is a label of some kind, so you do not make warranty void. Use a sharp pointed knife and just keep twisting while pressing in to the wood to make the hole. Later you can glue in a small disc of matching wood. If tubes are from Skoda car radio they will work on 6-12 volt. Conductive paint on wood for Dicky spy screen may start to crack after a while giving many false signals put on several coats. Try to find places where there are not many Dicky spy. Conductive paint for inside Guitar will work OK. If Tubes are getting hot you could fit small fan from computer. They have women in Australia who can crush beer can with bare breasts.
Hi,
after your last post...
I'm start thinking you watched too many movies ... then why don't you suggested him break the case with an axe like in "the shining" ?

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

Old 10-26-2007, 01:33 PM

Default too extreme

Are you "mad max" this would almost certainly make his warranty void. He may be able to claim on his household insurance. Say it was accident. Axe slipped.
Old 10-26-2007, 01:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Are you "mad max" this would almost certainly make his warranty void. He may be able to claim on his household insurance. Say it was accident. Axe slipped.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:16 PM
Administrator

Geo,

Have you tested for RF reception? See if it will respond to the ignition coil of your car while running, or a PI detector. If you have an RF generator, connect it to a short dipole and sweep ~10MHz - ~500MHz, see if you get "hot spots". I used this to verify that the Mineoro FG80 responds to AM/ASK at 295MHz, which is commonly used in remote control devices.

- Carl
Old 10-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Geo,

Have you tested for RF reception? See if it will respond to the ignition coil of your car while running, or a PI detector. If you have an RF generator, connect it to a short dipole and sweep ~10MHz - ~500MHz, see if you get "hot spots". I used this to verify that the Mineoro FG80 responds to AM/ASK at 295MHz, which is commonly used in remote control devices.

- Carl
Carl,
I have made little tests.
I had it open in the car so i can tell you for sure that there is not respond to the ignition coil of my car while running. I worked iconos with delta pulse open and i did n't heared any beep, but i will give it a try yet. I have a RF generator 0.1..... 350Mhz. I will try and i will write to you. As i saw the only respond was from power transformers 20KV ( i took beeps from 10... 30m) , from very high voltage lines 150KV and 400KV and at some times from objects (for me it was gold......... i found a small plate. On weekend i will go again to detect.... if the weather will be good)
Regards
Old 10-26-2007, 04:52 PM
Guru

Hi Geo,

I just got home and saw your post. Congratulations on the purchase. The ICONOS is obviously based on the Mineoros. It’s even a clone in shape of the DCH85. They seem to have done their homework in ionic/electrostatic detection. I believe the DCH85 was chosen as the modell to replicate and enhance compared to PDC type models which have key and critical parts and make them pratically impossible to do the same. It’s also obvious that the circuit box had to be made of wood as all detectors based on ionic/electrostatic feld. Apparently they did a nice job evolving the technology.and adding enhancements to the original DCH project. This is my guess tough. Esteban I believe has done this very well too.

For your description of working regarding the beep patterns, I suspect they added a timer circuit to the sensor.
Although it’s claimed to detect only gold, I seriously doubt it won’t detect other marine degraded metals. For instance, a good test for you would be going to the beach (I believe Greece has as wonderful beaches as Brazil) with it. I bet you will end up getting beeps, say, to heavily corroded aluminum, due to sodium and chloride helping ionizatin in loco. On the beach, from fairly close distances, gold and metals due to corosion end up ‘looking the same’ to the sensor, although gold will still have a slight stronger response. If Iconos really did their homework regarding long distance, as with the Mineoros, it will be a different story and the detected target will be gold. I don’t know it the Iconos has the same range as a PDC for instance or vice versa. If we lived in the same region we could go out together and make this comparison.

Although ionic and electrostatic detection work fine, for a sensitive detection, the hotter and drier environment, the better for the ionic/electrostatic phenomena. I faced myself postponing a lot of field research due to rainy days. It’s not the detectors fault. It’s the aproach chosen. Highly dependent on weather conditions. That’s why I decided to develop a detector which would not be affected by weather, night , day, long time buried gold, etc.

Well, good luck and nice to hear you already found gold with it. If you happen to need any tips, specially regarding possible procedures to determine the center of the object without the need of a regular MD, drop me an email and I’ll gladly help you. My pal found a gold ring and gold bracelet early this week employing a DC2008. He always relied on a MD to determine the center, but he told me this time he could pinpoint the target real easy with the DC. I think the weather helped.

Regards and welcome to the club!
Old 10-26-2007, 04:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Geo,

- Carl
All of this was covered in the Hursley EMC report already.

Geo did the right thing. He bought an LRL and went to the field to test it.
And you...insist to date in detecting your electric dog fence...
Old 10-26-2007, 06:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
The ICONOS is obviously based on the Mineoros.
Where did this information come from? What makes it obvious? Same shape as a DCH85? Isn't this Iconos also the same shape as some of Esteban's home built locators that work on a completely different principle?

Has hung converted his speculative ideas into "facts" now?
What do you think? Does hung really know any inside info?
...Or is it more of the same old BS?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 10-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Guru

Geo, what's your explanation about "come & go" signals which I described in previous page?
BTW; one request which I think other members like it:
If it's possible do a favor and take one 2-3 minutes vide from its' working when you encountered to a signal from far and whilst approaching to the supposed target and share us with it. Will you? Thanks a lot in advance.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
The ICONOS is obviously based on the Mineoros.
Really? And you can tell that by looking at a fuzzy photo? Must be something similar to map dowsing, but using a photograph.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
They seem to have ... I believe... It’s also obvious ... Apparently ... This is my guess... I believe (again) ... I suspect ... I believe (yet again) ... I don’t know (that's more like it!) ...
Lots of wild guesses and presumptions then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
Regards and welcome to the club!
Which club is that? The Suckers Club, or the one for Wallet Miners?
Old 10-27-2007, 01:11 AM

Default Well Hung

Well Hung, what do you have to say about all this then. What is best for me to buy. Minoreo or this one here Iconyo. What one is using tubes to get unfair advantage, at the cost of battery life. What about Dicky spy problem. Are you trying to cover this up for your own personal gain. Should Geo drill hole in box. Is it true that there is one born every minute. Can a fool and his money be easily parted.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Geo, thank you man.
my purpose of "come & go" signals is when you get a signal(beep) and you have it for a while and it fades out or disappears ( like what we have deal with mineoros) i.e. you don't get constant and repeatable signal like one conventional metal detector behaves on its' target.(repeatability and consistency).
Regards.
Hi Michael.
1st. I don't know what happen with mineoros.
2nd. With my little and bad english i will try to translate how i get the signal.
Basic:........ The signal has always a constant volume. So if you hear the beep you will hear it with the same volume. If you hear the beep ....... beep and you go more near to the burried object then the beep....bep is faster.
If you will go at the opposite direction beep will stop. Sometimes you get some beeps and stop, but if you will try after 5...10 minutes you have again some beeps for a short time. I want to believe that i gave you to read what you ask
regards
Old 10-27-2007, 05:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
If you do decide to make hole, do it under where there is a label of some kind, so you do not make warranty void. Use a sharp pointed knife and just keep twisting while pressing in to the wood to make the hole. Later you can glue in a small disc of matching wood. If tubes are from Skoda car radio they will work on 6-12 volt. Conductive paint on wood for Dicky spy screen may start to crack after a while giving many false signals put on several coats. Try to find places where there are not many Dicky spy. Conductive paint for inside Guitar will work OK. If Tubes are getting hot you could fit small fan from computer. They have women in Australia who can crush beer can with bare breasts.

Man you are Crazy
Old 10-27-2007, 05:43 AM
Guru

Thumbs down Last one

Hi Hung. I thank you for your advices and your intention to help me. If I need anything from you I will send email.

And now something last one. I tried here to transport you my small experience above in the Iconos. I did not ask the opinion from no one in order it, so I will not apologise to no one for this.
However I realised that certain individuals me faced negatively and suspectly (until ironically). Because I do not have no relation with the company that manufactures Iconos, neither I have aim to advertize this product decided to do not answer again in anything has relation with the Iconos. I am enough serious and proud individual so that I accept suspect-ironic critical certain
Simply, i must give a answer to the Carl on the test with generator RF and thisis the only one that I will give

Regards
Old 10-27-2007, 07:48 AM

Default hi geo

Hello geo pleasure to meet you, in your post say they found five targhet these five and 2 were wrong and one was gold, but the other two were what? just curiosity if you don't want not to say Greetings putre
Old 10-27-2007, 10:17 AM

Default user manual

Hi Geo

can you upload user manual please.
Old 10-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
And now something last one. I tried here to transport you my small experience above in the Iconos. I did not ask the opinion from no one in order it, so I will not apologise to no one for this.
However I realised that certain individuals me faced negatively and suspectly (until ironically). Because I do not have no relation with the company that manufactures Iconos, neither I have aim to advertize this product decided to do not answer again in anything has relation with the Iconos. I am enough serious and proud individual so that I accept suspect-ironic critical certain
Simply, i must give a answer to the Carl on the test with generator RF and thisis the only one that I will give

Regards
Hi Geo,

It is important that you do some objective testing, and carrying out the tasks suggested by Carl would be an excellent starting point. IMHO you need to be very careful about treating your subjective experiences in the field as proof that the device is working. One random find does not prove anything, unless it can be consistently repeated. How about doing some double-blind testing? Carl should be able to define a suitable procedure to follow. This would actually be a very interesting exercise for you to perform.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:01 AM
Guru

Qiaozhi, 3 possibilities:

1 - You are one of Carl's advocates
2 - You are Carl himself
3 - You are Carl's Alter(ed) Ego

Or.. all of the above.

Carl's ramdom tests?

Geo is much more smart than you think.
Old 10-27-2007, 11:13 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Qiaozhi, 3 possibilities:

1 - You are one of Carl's advocates
2 - You are Carl himself
3 - You are Carl's Alter(ed) Ego

Or.. all of the above.

Carl's ramdom tests?

Geo is much more smart than you think.
Actually I was proposing the use of double-blind random testing.

"May you live in interesting times."
Old 10-27-2007, 01:24 PM
Guru

If selling oil snake was a good idea,someone had to steal it

The fact Geo dont want to share anymore his results is really a bad sign.I dont think that would happen if results were good....

Fred.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:55 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
If selling oil snake was a good idea,someone had to steal it

The fact Geo dont want to share anymore his results is really a bad sign.I dont think that would happen if results were good....

Fred.
No doubt the true reason is that Geo is afraid of ridicule. Of course, if the Iconus really worked, then there would be nothing to be afraid of. Hung, on the other hand, is no stranger to that kind of thing.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:37 PM

People hold on your horses!
If continued like this, Geo will refuse to cooperate any further (his right).

From one hand, i do respect Geo, and dont think he's making up stories here, from other hand, i do not trust that device is working at all! Same old strory repeating again and again. Same old bogus device beeping arround randomly.

Pay attention on this:

"There are 3 old villages (about 2500....2800 years ago). From time to time my friends found coins and rings and..... . So they know that in this place we found silver coins or there there are bronze coins ( everyday they do this work) etc"

Aint no wonder that there are coins arround, on sites like those Geo mentioned! So if you take any other funny beeping device and visit that site it will beep randomly (like everywhere else) and wherever you dig - you will find a coin for sure. I've been seen simillar situations so many times. Once it was Mineoro, than Omnitron,than Ranger Teller, than funny man with telephone cord rolled on his head....same situation - different apparatus.
Fact that it is imune to RF and power fields doesnt mean it is workable at all.
Fact that it is producing random beeps also doesnt mean it is workable at all.
Fact that we stiil havent saw inside of apparatus also give us right to suspect even more. It is bogus for sure! It is kind a Zahori look like device, only better filtered inputs to avoid RF and power fields, yet cant avoid stonger sparks and simillar.
Fact that Geo's english is not good enough to explain here better all the aspects, is also "helping" thing to theory that this device is workable for real...
We saw blur picture, heard fuzzy and short Geo's explanations and that is all. All we can rely on!?
Not enough!

P.S.
No wonder , old proponents appeared here in no time!? Hung must have some "LRL subject notification" software or plugin installed on his pc...To alert him when new workable LRL appears on the net...?
Old 10-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
Hung must have some "LRL subject notification" software or plugin installed on his pc...To alert him when new workable LRL appears on the net...?

Honestly, I love you a lot man. You are one trully funny dude.
Although you're on the skeptics side, you are brilliant in your inputs.
It's a privilege for this forum to have you here.
Too bad you don't seem to accept there are already many LRLs around which work and that people are finding gold with it. Too bad you don't believe in Esteban, myself and now Geo.
Well... What can I do, that's life...
Wel, I gotta go to another research and still have to finish my LRL system. Keep the forum alive.
Regards.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Guru

Lightbulb For Carl.

Carl,
Today i made the test with RF generator. I have a old generator (Leader SGII) and it goes up to 350Mhz with audio modulator 400 and 1000 Hz. I scaned all the bands with 400 and 1000 Hz with the out pot at max and the switch hi...low to hi. I connected the out to a simple telescopic radio antenna.
Results....... Iconos don't received the signal, don't beep (sens at max position that it is able)
At the same time i had open my delta Pulse, the scope, the Af generator, and 2 frequency counters.

Now for Roberts.
Next friday i will be at Beograd. If you stay near it come to meet me and you will understand if i say true or not.
The End
Old 10-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Guru

The End