Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-10-2006, 09:30 PM

Post Only time will tell.....

:confused:
Only time will tell.....
Old 10-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hung, we do not like you, and we do not apreciate your apearence here....sorry, that's life!
:mad: Who is "We" ?
You do not speak for me. I like Hung, and I am interested in the information he provides about Mineoro. Dell
Old 10-11-2006, 12:06 AM
Guru

Thanks for you input Dell. 'We' are the Serbians I suppose...
I must say that personal 'likes' and 'dislikes' are inherent to the human being, as long we all respect each other.
I will never answer to personal attacks, bad language or unpolite posts.
We all can agree or disagree about something but keeping it civil. Unfortunately this has not been done lately in these forums.
If I make it to the USA next year, it will be a pleasure to meet you in person.
Old 10-11-2006, 12:27 AM

Smile Dell's right

I gotta agree with Dell,this we stuff is bogus-speak for yourself. I've been watching this forum for quite awhile to see what would develop on the mineoro detector and am still waiting to see what's inside the sensor. What happened to Alex's progress?

I just bought (off of ebay)a USB O'scope/Spectrum Analyzer and plan on sweeping gold with various kinds of waveforms plus white noise to find the resonance of the grains. Not a perfect system as the grains vary in size from one locale to another but should prove interesting and will post the results.

Right now the best technique for gold grains is Spectral Induced Polarization and beleive it or not the frequency is in the audio range. The frequency which the maximum phase shift occurs is related to grain size,which is higher for the fine grained conductors (Field Geophysics-3rd ed., Milson-Pg.124). I'm wondering if that's what the Mineoro is seeing via the earths Telluric currents.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Randy
Old 10-11-2006, 05:56 AM
Guru

Hung is one nice, respectful and respectable man that I have learnt many things from him.
Hung! I send my best greetings and hails to you. please give my best greetings and hails from me to Damasio and Alonso.
of couser some bodies think they are a nation by themselves.
Hung! don't be annoyed, without homeliness, beauty is meaningless.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:57 AM

Wink Clear ups!

"... 'We' are the Serbians I suppose..."

Again "Serbians" ??? When i used "we", it means we the ROberts....I can not speak in anybody elses name - of course..
Also "like" is wrong term, sorry.....
We (i Hawk17966 and the rest of man using this nick) do not apreciate your posts here Hung.....
I carefully read every post here, even all of yours....thats why i do not "like"
you and your posts....
To many advertisements, to many unbackuped claims, to many "populistic" theories, to much "sweet" stories....
Thats why!
Otherwise, it is nothing here to"like" or not to "like" about it. We never met,we'll never met....i do noy know anything else about you...i can only make picture of you according to your posts.....
This was, i guess, proper explanation.....since i used again wrong term "like".....
Excuse me for that...as you see my english is limited, so sometimes i can make logical mistake when in hurry...
Old 10-11-2006, 06:01 AM

Smile ...

Michael: "Oh Hung , he is one nice, respectful and respectable man tha I have learnt many things from him."

Fair enough Michael....

Old 10-11-2006, 06:08 AM

Cool ......

Michael:
"of couser some bodies think they are a nation by themselves.
Hung, don't be annoyed, without homeliness, beauty is meaningless."

But this one you do not need Michael....If you want to calm down please do
not use wrong terms (same as me in the past)...cose you can provoke new argues here...

Back to subject....
All fair and honest reports about any mineoro device are much welcome by me too.....but FAIR and HONEST...
Unique truth is a sort of experience which all of us can share ! Remeber this!

But many of your experiences Hung, the rest of us can not have although many of us already tested some mineoro devices...FG78,PDC210...etc..

SO YOU JUST CAN NOT COME HERE AND CLAIM YOUR EXPERIENCES AS UNIQUE TRUTH ! THATS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DONE SO FAR, AND THATS WHY "WE" DO NOT "LIKE" YOU....

I hope this was enough undestandable for you people....
regards
Old 10-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Guru

Ok, ok, Hawk, but wich are your experiences with Mineoro's detectors? I have tried it for many years and many models and with it you can found items at depth any other kind of detector can't.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:30 AM

Question answer.

I am not that experienced as you Esteban, of course....
I had chance to check and go on the field with very few of those: PDC210,FG78 and last week with FG80.....None of them is mine,but from people who comes to me to ask for some explanation cose they realised that they made mistake and waste money.....

Many people here have very bad experiences...I do not know,i am not sure...
maybe you and Hung are right....maybe those devices realy works for you...You are in South America,much different climate....We are here in Serbia, east Europe, Balkan peninsula...quite different arean,climate...Maybe there is something different in our ground that bugs mineoro devices to work properly.....
I guess, you just can not beleive that all of those people here are so stupid and unexperienced to not know how to manipulate with devices properly....

Like i said:

"But many of your experiences Hung, the rest of us can not have although many of us already tested some mineoro devices...FG78,PDC210...etc..

SO YOU JUST CAN NOT COME HERE AND CLAIM YOUR EXPERIENCES AS UNIQUE TRUTH ! "

What i ment her is not to argue with Hung but to say that his experience is positive and our is not....period....What reasons??? I do not know...

Since Hung is so persistent in his claims and you backuped him and i know that you are honest man...than i am a bit confused??? Maybe Hung is telling here the truth...But in that case mineoro devices are suitable only for South America climate....for sure NOT for European climate at all, according to experiences so far...

So if it is the case here, than i am very ready to excuse,sorry and bag a HUGE pardon from Hung, You and other here.....

I am not sure yet...
What do you think?
Old 10-12-2006, 12:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk17966 View Post
Maybe Hung is telling here the truth...:confused:
I can assure you this is my only intention here.
Findings are reported in South America, Greece, Middle East, USA, etc. Why Serbia would be different?
Old 10-12-2006, 01:12 AM
Guru

I know these machines uses normal components as BC548, NE555... the same uses by you and others in the world. A problem is the exagerate wet over 80%. Since 55% wet the distance decreases in logarithmic percentage.

From Mineoro's web page:

With a relative humidity of air above 55%, distances of detection diminish in logaritmic percentages.

The limit for the detection is 83% relative humidity of air.

At 83% relative humidity of air, the detector just detects over the buried object.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:14 AM

Exclamation ?

"We are here in Serbia, east Europe, Balkan peninsula...."

Come to think; during last 15 years a few civil wars here, in 1999. NATO agression on Serbia(19 countries,members of NATO all togather bombs Serbia constantly day and night-78 days of bombing),air raids.....blockade....

Maybe to many irradiants here? Who knows?

But NOT only mineoro devices are unusable here, also UG12-Emfad, also OKM Voyager, also many other "HI-Tech" machines lately showed on market....

For example, EMFAD UG12 always shows different picture on lap-top....even when i passed 20 times over the very same spot?????

All 20 pictures are much different??????
I made a test field with big burried barrel filled with Cu parts on 1.1 meters depth.....And when tested EMFAD UG12 ....I'll repeat in capitals:

ALL 20 SHOTS TAKEN WITH IT AT VERY SAME LOCATION,WITH VERY SAME PRESETS SHOWED 20 MUCH...AND I MEAN MUCH DIFFERENT SNAPSHOTS...AND YOU KNOW WHAT??? iN NONE OF THOSE SNAP SHOTS I CAN NOT SEE THAT BARRELL????????
At only 1,1 meteres depth....????? Ts,ts,ts....And that UG12 costed 8000 euros at the time...
On same field tested mineoro devices, OKM Voyager 2005 and few more....
All BUSTED on test!

But White's DFX founded that barrell, Also Garrett GTI2500, also Minelab Relic Hawk..not to mention Pusle Star II, it founded barell even with searc coil lifted one extra meter over ground!
Even handmade Delta Pulse founded that barrell easily....

So, what should be my conclusions here?
Try to "dig" yourself friend.....

Thats why i am so rude,sceptic and blah,blah.....

Same attitude as yours but oposite devices....
Can you explain that to me?
Cose i am confused, i can not give here right explanation at all....
regards
Old 10-12-2006, 03:09 AM
Guru

Quote:

So, what should be my conclusions here?
Try to "dig" yourself friend.....

Thats why i am so rude,sceptic and blah,blah.....
That's why you should be educated and polite as possible towards us. If you suspect as you said there could be some components involved in Serbia's atmosphere/ground etc. and other detectors have problems there, how can you claim Mineoro detectors are fraud? You should be the first one to admit this remote possiblitly and research it other than bash since many people around the world is having sucess.
Anyway, your region deserves more study to reach to a conclusion.
Old 10-12-2006, 07:03 AM

hawk
mineoro must work but their explanatios are wrong.because they are just expeerimenters and do explanations according to their test result.
read my mail at challenge page.
EMFAD and mineor works in same manner.
same scientific bases.
just adjustments and antenna directions are different.so one is pinpointer other is LRL.
OKM must see your barrel as RED.
I am agree with you about different sight at software .because they are trics of computer engineers.nothing else.system says there is something at this dept.and software writer give directions to have sight.
as it is mag.
if you go north to south.and if the target is good positioned you could get good pics.but how can you know unknow targets.?
so when you see red or blue you have to dig.even for mineral.
so PI is much better.not effected from mineral.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:00 AM
Guru

Thumbs down Myth Busted

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
That's why you should be educated and polite as possible towards us.
This is a fine how-do-ya-do here. You guys come up with this “floating gold ions” scam…and you think others need to be educated and polite?

Quote:
... how can you claim Mineoro detectors are fraud?
Not only is the electronics in the Mineoro line of long-range locators fraudulent, the theory of operation is not even plausible.

Quote:
...many people around the world is having sucess.
The only ones having success with this product are the ones selling them to the gullible.
Old 10-12-2006, 10:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
But NOT only mineoro devices are unusable here, also UG12-Emfad, also OKM Voyager, also many other "HI-Tech" machines lately showed on market....iN NONE OF THOSE SNAP SHOTS I CAN NOT SEE THAT BARRELL????????
First; how you knew there was a barrel? barrel of what? an hollow iron barrel or full of iron? what was the age of burring?
definitely if was old buried(more than 5 years) was hollow, if full of metal new buried that you couldn't detect at 1.1 m!!!
It's apparent all of treasure (Old aged objects) finder( like as OKM products or mineoro) work based on field. this is the affair that I have experienced myself not based on correspondences or heard theories, rather of tolerating labour.
I have heard some guys before succeeded by Future 2005 C (Voyager) in Iran and found good treasure, but I haven't seen myself. though I don't believe in OKM well.
I think your problems are so that you mostly use borrowed devices which not belong to yourself.
It's obvious a detectorist should work for a while to understand his detector language and behaviors not transient of others .
we have Rover C although haven't found any precious object by it, found out many things.
e.g. the N/S direction is important for searching even in metal detectors. have you experienced this by your own. I put here 3 pic for projects by Rover C that I have before put those in other forums. now ask from all of you (Hung, Esteban, Okantex, Hawk17966/Robert,....) give your viewpoints. What do you guess about ? are different or the same?
after that I'm going to continue the subject.
* the blue parts are hollow (cavity).
Attached Images

Old 10-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Guru

In fact the Mineoro detectors are not as important as the phenomena itself discovered by Damasio and Alonso and how they could understand it, allowing them to build a detector that could perform the tasks it does.

As long as this discovery/knowledge is not known, one will speculate on an ordinary and incomplete basis and will always end in a dead end (no pun intended).

Someone brought here a link to ionic explanations, Esteban already pointed as an evidence of this phenomena.
I think by now, it's pretty much settled the understanding that long time buried metals emit ions and electric field and it's relationship to the earth behaviour itself.

I really think whoever fights those evidences by now are the same ones who in the past would be stating the earth was flat.
Old 10-12-2006, 03:16 PM

hung
their machines must work since emfad works.
just their explanation is wrong.
michael
okms are just magnometers.
with out their last software and super sensor they can not (scientifically) differ even gold and cavity.
magnometers are made for magnetide research.(iron)
first 2 could be same not sure for last.
but be sure if you do not obey using rules of mags. you can not get same screen for same objects at different surveys.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:50 PM
Guru

Hi Okantex, thanks your points about magnetometer are right. What about others? Why don't you emit any opinion? I asked each of you by name. Why other professional THs ( like as Hawk/Robert) don't emit any opinion about those? what a brave guys!!!
Old 10-12-2006, 10:15 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I think by now, it's pretty much settled the understanding that long time buried metals emit ions and electric field and it's relationship to the earth behaviour itself.
That is an incorrect assumption. It is no way "pretty much settled". The patents you have put forward as evidence that longtime buried gold emits ions is in no way related. These patents are referring to a phenomenon known as magnetotellurics - see link -> http://www.emiinc.com/mt.html
This method is looking for variations in the naturally ocurring electromagnetic fields in order to detect large subterranean anomalies, not "sniffing" for gold ions drifting in the wind from small buried objects such as rings or coins. Good try, but no cigar.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:05 PM

Talking Cant you read????

Cant you read michael ???

"I made a test field with big burried barrel filled with Cu parts on 1.1 meters depth....."

This means that I DUG A HUGE HOLE AND PUT THAT BARREL FILLED WITH SCRAP CU ITEMS ,LATER BURRIED,WELL COVERED WITH SOIL....

I done this 2-3 years ago intented as a sort of test field....

What i posted is truth. If you gonna beleive or not - i do not give a ****..

Devices i tested, all of them were mine or from my closest friends....I had those devices by me long time to examine and test,also worked on field with those many times.......I DO NOT BORROW....

Besides, i am to tired to bug my self with you and your questions....
Keep up your "blah,blah...".....
I'll be OFF this nonsences from now on....
Old 10-13-2006, 06:09 PM
Guru

Default One more time: yes, emits!

And more: the techonology is used for others! Part of the page (scientific page) said:

Mobile Metal Ions is a term used to describe ions which have moved in the weathering zone and that are only weakly or loosely attached to surface soil particles. It is a widely held belief that these Mobile Metal Ions are transported from deeply-buried ore bodies to the surface. Scientists from around the world have been studying this phenomenon for many years.
No-one is completely clear on exactly how the metal ions migrate to the surface.

... Because the ions have recently arrived to the surface they provide a precise ‘signal’ on where the ore-bodies are.

The red letters are mine. In the same way, the metal of a treasure can emit mobile ions to the surface.

Here the link:

http://www.sciencewa.net.au/science_rd.asp?pg=111

So, the rest of the job is yours: classify the ions.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Guru

hey hawk123656123
I intended not disrespect you and never have done this, this is clear in my post am astonished why you wrote so!!!
although I had no decision to answer you but you not deserve to be respected . learned persons are humble, but you... highly arrogant
the guy who is blind is you. who is deaf is you.
It's apparent you talk in this manner even with your family, friends,...everybody maybe have opinions little opposite to yours. an arrogant man when encounters to rights are bitter for him uses so many inepts (i am to tired to bug my self with you and your questions....Keep up your "blah,blah..."..... I'll be OFF this nonsences from now on...."
from what you mentioned it declares worse; you never understood detectors.
see, oh not because your eyes are closed to truths. why? because you are really blind maybe have 2 eyes on head but a really blind. 2-3 years ago... see, you are blind less than 5 or 10 is not enough. why we found so many irons very smaller than that barrel in depths 1-2 meters with Rover C which has much less resolution than 2005 C?
than we can realise your judgements about other things (MDing, LRLing, LDLing).
I asked you serious question not to ridicule you, but you, what? can't answer like as human.
surely discipline and etiquette is not in your ghost. your breeding caused so.
this kind of my answer was your fault not me. I apologize others here. maybe these disputes continue here, then in advance I apologize other members for probable much more unpleasant phrases using here . this blithering idiot pushed me to run my fingers so on keyboard.
Old 10-13-2006, 08:58 PM

Talking Here is "barrell" for you Michael...

Michael you may be angry...but i would like to awoid you and your further comments....You showed already as very "pesty"....I do not want to talk with you here...simple - i do not have time and nervs for you....Period...

By the way, if you insist here is that barell i've been talking about...of course it should be any barrell on the snap shot...isnt it?
(This is of course from UG12 Emfad's....in case you do not know....also i payed 8000 euros for it at the time...few years ago...IT IS MINE-NOT BORROWED)

If you recognize barell on this photo, than i am very stupid man and you are genius ! Congratulation forever!
bye,bye
Attached Images