LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Guru

You can build simple "electrical" system for to detect buried gold using magnetics and other few things, no RF, no radio. Electronic part is audio. But as Geo said, secret!
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2007, 04:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Now, i have a different question : do you still need to work in life?

Good luck,
Fred.
Hehehe. Greece is not a rich country, so it is not so easy for us to stop the work.
Now about me...... i am 47 years old, i have 3 children and i must do 2 works so to have a economic comfort.
I think that this is enough
Do not confuse me with employees of companies of detectors manufacture.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:44 AM
Guru

Hi Esteban.
Very good and very low resolution schematic
Regards
Old 12-03-2007, 09:34 AM

Unhappy Mineoro secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
You can build simple "electrical" system for to detect buried gold using magnetics and other few things, no RF, no radio. Electronic part is audio. But as Geo said, secret!
Hi Esteban & Geo

for me I do not want to know secrets, just want to kow if Mineoro work and how?

regards,
Old 12-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Guru

Hi Estebam, nice to talk to you again.

About this schematic, can you share it? Is this similar to the one you are holding on your ID picture?

This cause i m still interested on doing some experiments, after a finish two detectors that im still building.

Best regards

Nelson

Quote:
Old 12-03-2007, 10:39 AM

Default I do not tell lies

http://www.thunting.com/geotech/foru...t=13356&page=2

Hello everyone in a particular geo esteban, and geo then served here are a few comments as your behavior at that time?
Old 12-03-2007, 10:49 AM

Default to hope

Of course my hope is to one day be able to invite someone in italy (as with iconos) and to be able to search for treasures that are in subsoil of my country, not devonecessariamente buy one, anyone can keep his secrets on lrl course I only enough research

Esteban can tell you if chin
Old 12-03-2007, 12:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hehehe. Greece is not a rich country, so it is not so easy for us to stop the work.
Now about me...... i am 47 years old, i have 3 children and i must do 2 works so to have a economic comfort.
I think that this is enough
Do not confuse me with employees of companies of detectors manufacture.
Hi Geo,
All OK.But Greek underground IS very rich, with good detector you dont need to work anymore.
So my conclusion is that you dont have a good working LRL, .
Dont get angry , i am just joking.
Best regards,
Fred.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:06 PM
Guru

Hi Geo, hi Putrechigi, hi Nelson... hi all:

I hear that a person found with Iconos 207 gold coins in historic site (all Europe is historic!), another person found small family treasure (jewels), but they are reluctance for to post... Also I can't confirm.

I don't believe you can FREELY dig it regarding laws in Italy, UK, Greece, etc.

Regards

Esteban
Old 12-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Guru

Yeah, right.
This happens everyday.Even guys without detectors sometimes found treasures...
It´s Just like the schematic ou posted enought for people who already want to believe, but nothing more..
In fact, showing this diagram is an offense to reader´s intelligence .
Fred.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:47 PM

Default legal and illegal

Hello esteban the only states where it is not possible to dig are italy and greece uk but it is possible to dig and find all that but has the right of first refusal if the English were not you buy it is yours, everything in italy 'that are in places that are not subject to bond archaeological you must condemn them to the state within 24 hours but I have to be prior to 1928 if not' yours in greece not so 'ask geo

I hope that
Translation functions well

best reguards
Old 12-03-2007, 05:53 PM

Quote:
I can't understand why if i find a secret i must give it here ?????
I consider much more honest i say that "it is secret and I do not say nothing", from to say "I do not know nothing".
Regards

Hello geo why not conduct your comments then? http://www.thunting.com/geotech/foru...t=13356&page=2
:n ono:

Who is the crazy now? :r azz:

I been playing naturally
Old 12-03-2007, 07:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
Hello geo why not conduct your comments then? http://www.thunting.com/geotech/foru...t=13356&page=2
:n ono:

Who is the crazy now? :r azz:

I been playing naturally
This is what i wrote to Esteban
"Ha. ... ha ..... ha
Hi Esteban
Ohhh ... you give us your technology a little and little (as we say in Greece with dropper ). At how many years you will give us all your technology ????
My regards"

Do you know if i know Esteban ????? NO
Do you know what is Humor....: NO
Do you have Humor: NO
Do you want... want.... want.... want.... YES
The only think that you do is that you ask... ask..... ask.... nothing else.
And now you want me i apologise to you........... No
Find some other to exercise your English....
Old 12-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Yeah, right.
This happens everyday.Even guys without detectors sometimes found treasures...
It´s Just like the schematic ou posted enought for people who already want to believe, but nothing more..
In fact, showing this diagram is an offense to reader´s intelligence .
Fred.

A simple advice: I know because I learn from other.

So easy... also with a simple cassette recorder... So, you, me, others... can put his mind in a simple sample-magnetic system... mean think in things nobody think, this is, in strange mode for to see the things.

You don't need a specific schematic that can offense the readers. If you think that the things must to be complicate for to no offense the readers, the engineers, scientifics, etc., you're wrong.

"In any field, find the strangest thing and then explore it." - John A. Wheeler

"Doubt everything or believe everything: these are two equally convenient strategies. With either we dispense with the need for reflection." - Henri Poincare
Old 12-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Guru

Esteban, I'm proud to see how you've grown up scientifically.
Keep up this state of mind. Kudos to you my friend.

Regards.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:07 PM

Default iconos

Esteban excuse six more able to prove iconos your friend?
Best reguards
Old 12-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Guru

Hi Hung

Thanks very much good friend. My wishes for you and all the persons of the forum are success in his plans.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:12 PM
Guru

Hi Esteban,
Quote:
A simple advice: You don't need a specific schematic that can offense the readers. If you think that the things must to be complicate for to no offense the readers, the engineers, scientifics, etc., you're wrong.
No,it is not its simplicity that offend me , its the fact that you give a too low resolution schematic, as we give peanuts to monkeys.If you want to give info, you give it, or stay quiet.I asked nothing.

Quote:
"Doubt everything or believe everything: these are two equally convenient strategies. With either we dispense with the need for reflection." - Henri Poincare
It is precisely because we think that we are here talking around.
when i see Hung paternally congratulating you to be SCIENTIFICALLY grown up,(a joke?!) i wonder where is the science ?? There is explanation for scientific discoveries or else it is not science .
Can you record your thoughts on a tape? Fine, but untill you explain it dont call it science.
Question:What is the point to keep it secret?

Fred
Old 12-03-2007, 10:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
This is what i wrote to Esteban
"Ha. ... ha ..... ha
Hi Esteban
Ohhh ... you give us your technology a little and little (as we say in Greece with dropper ). At how many years you will give us all your technology ????
My regards"

Do you know if i know Esteban ????? NO
Do you know what is Humor....: NO
Do you have Humor: NO
Do you want... want.... want.... want.... YES
The only think that you do is that you ask... ask..... ask.... nothing else.
And now you want me i apologise to you........... No
Find some other to exercise your English....
Hi Geo, maybe you achieve some success, but isn't enough, the way is very long, the systems you can use for electronic LRL are... infinite! But I understand you're now very optimist, this is important, but be prudent in early success...

Maybe I drop slowly... but:

"You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself." - Galileo
Old 12-03-2007, 10:42 PM
Guru

Default Mineoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha View Post
Hi Esteban & Geo

for me I do not want to know secrets, just want to kow if Mineoro work and how?

regards,
I have used some Mineoro models,and when you go to a place loaded with long time ago conductive metals the device become more active and beep many times,and for me it was allways impossible to pinpoint small targets,so this looks like a Gremlin LRL...If there is a LRL who can realy find treasure 700 m distance,i think just $5000 is little money for a device who realy worksat this distance.
Fortunly very soon i´m sure it will be developed a real LRL,and it will be based on real Metal detector tecnology,because this zahory,Mineoro,Iconos,they belong to the same STATIC family...I steel have my DC2008 4sale !!!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:54 PM
Guru

Hi my Friend:

It is precisely because we think that we are here talking around.
when i see Hung paternally congratulating you to be SCIENTIFICALLY grown up,(a joke?!) i wonder where is the science ??

Leave the people loves me!

There is explanation for scientific discoveries or else it is not science .

I can't receive recognition from the scientific community because I'm not doctor in Physics.

Question:What is the point to keep it secret?

Can you record your thoughts on a tape? Fine, but untill you explain it dont call it science.

R.: See all my inputs (also in Archive section), maybe you can obtain a conclussion, so I'm not keeping any secret. You can record it and study. You can make this effort (any agency do this). This is, also, a scientific job.

Maybe I drop slowly... but as I said to Geo:

"You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself." - Galileo

Regards

Esteban
Old 12-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Guru

Fortunly very soon i´m sure it will be developed a real LRL,and it will be based on real Metal detector tecnology,because this zahory,Mineoro,Iconos,they belong to the same STATIC family...I

Morgan, they exist since 1959, so I prevent the new inventors they don't will be the firsts! Look:
Attached Files
File Type: zip detectors.zip (395.3 KB, 941 views)
Old 12-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
Esteban excuse six more able to prove iconos your friend?
Best reguards
Hi Putrechigi

Soon
Old 12-04-2007, 12:34 AM
Guru

Hi !

Quote:
I can't receive recognition from the scientific community because I'm not doctor in Physics.
I disagree:nowayday, with the communication means a real discovery can be made public,even witout background.Medias will love it.Write to a scientific magazine!
Quote:
R.: See all my inputs (also in Archive section), maybe you can obtain a conclussion, so I'm not keeping any secret. You can record it and study. You can make this effort (any agency do this). This is, also, a scientific job.
Now i am confused : why to make me "dig" amongs tons of posts just to find something that is no secret??? You can call this a scientific job,(i dont)but has othing to do with MD´s .
why governments have not read your posts and stolen this invention?.Could it be used to find land mines, and save thousands of people?

Quote:
Maybe I drop slowly... but as I said to Geo:
This applies to something else, when he said that Galileo was probably flying highter.Did you "find within yourself" how to read and write?

Best Regards Esteban
Dont worry, be happy now...
Old 12-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
If there is a LRL who can realy find treasure 700 m distance,i think just $5000 is little money for a device who realy worksat this distance.
You're tripping man... Early this year my team in a research reached 1.2 miles with the PDC210 on target.

There's a treasure we are working on the recovery in a remote region which was picked from 600 m. It's a real humid enviornemnt which in normal conditions (dry air) would double this distance at least.

I know of a Mineoro user who last year found 2Kg of gold coins from 2 Km away. This was when the beeps first started. He's lucky because he lives in a desert like climate during the day.

There's a shipwreck near my home with a considerable amount of gold and silver. As this recovery is an extremely expensive operation due to excessively muddy bottom and trash on site, I gave up for now and use it as a reference to know wether the ionic fields are good or not a particular day.
I normally pick it with the PDC from 2 miles (detecting from the sea shore), although the beeps are weak most of time. I only get an increase during summer time. With the FG, I used to pick it from 350m more.

Enough for you?

Quote:
Fortunly very soon i´m sure it will be developed a real LRL,and it will be based on real Metal detector tecnology,because this zahory,Mineoro,Iconos,they belong to the same STATIC family...I steel have my DC2008 4sale !!!
Well you're right on this. Soon I will acomplish my own LRL system which is not based on ionic/electrostatic principle. Initial tests show it reaches much more than the distances above mentioned.

But it sounds the detector you would really need is the one which also digs the treasure for you.
Well, you never know...