LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-05-2012, 12:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi FrancoItaly

Yes you are right, but what i don t like is that everytime you need assistance, finally you get uncomplete information that at the end just confuse you.
I m not an engenier in electronics, i just have very small knolegmens in electronics, so thing are more complicated for me when one day you get one way to do things and the next day you know that what you have done and invest on a project was wrong. This is different has is on geotech1.com, cause there you start a project and then you do some mods that correct your equipment to get better performance. But here when you build pdk for example and some guru members said that your RX coil is a round coil with xx numbers of turns and xx capacitor value and then you found that the smoke curtain covers your eyes because your RX round coil is the TX coil and this coil works with an oscillator and also that your real RX coil is a ferrite antenna, is not transparent advice has you wish.
Another example, i posted a few questions about coils and capacitors value to make a resonant L/C frequency for my pdk. This was calculated at a xx values and then when i asked here if my calculations are correct, then again i receive another smoke curtain telling me that my calculations were wrong. Fortunately today with the help of some good people which includes your self, things are more clear and this also show me who are the real gurus in this topic.
GURUS? Not really, i think no one can claim to be a GURU, cause if they got a working pdk, is because they got success thanks to they have access to do reverse engineering on detectors like Mineoro and other brands, devices that are for me to expensive to get on my hands.
Andreas have release Crypton Mini, that worked in silence and now he is posting that is ready for sale at a very good price. He did not comment his project here, he just builded and tested his devices, and never posted about his project because at the first time he knows it was for sale and not to be share. So again, if pdk1, 2 and 3 is posted here, we understand that is for sharing information.
Honestly if Morgan will have posted something like, "hi members, i m working on a new project named pdk and if i get success with it, i will not release or share any information about schematics, because when i get it ready, this will be a project just for sale". Take for sure that i will not lost my time and happiness bealiving that working together with some members i will get a working pdk has it is on geotech1.com projects.

Finally i just want to thanks to you and good friends who are helping me to develop a pdk and lrl that is still under test and some mods to get it working soon i hope. Also thanks to good information posted on "Inside metal detectors book", that it has very clear information about LRL, PD and PDK and also full schematics of a working TOTem that in a few steps show you get a clear picture on how to build and work this device. Sooner i will draw a pcb for TOTem and i will posted here with authorization of Qiazori.

I hope anyone understand my opinions and just let know that i don t want to fight with anyone, cause i just want to build and test this tech for my own personal use.

Regards

Nelson
Dear Nelson

I start here as a forum member with the name Morgan,the name of a famous pirate,becouse i´m not a saint,but i realy put here valuable information,remember the Alonsos PD,it take me one week to dismantle and make drawings of this schematic to share with forum,becouse i know PD is working as LRL,I never sold one clone PD becouse is not my project,but the PDK is another story,and what is PDK-2 ??? is the PDK-1 (same as you build) with simple but great modification that make it 7X more power than the PDK-1,this way power is enough to pick the small size targets.
As i remember i post here the complet schematic for PDK-1,and said that there is a simple modification that UPGRADE the circuit 7X more.
Once someone open (destroy) one PDK-2 and see the inner ,will find how simple is this modification,childrens work...however,to make the PDK-2 clone , the person need to know how to calibrate it in the way to make it detect the PHENOMENON,this is dificult task.

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 01:40 AM
Guru

Dear friend J_Player

In very short response to your post about my comments, i just feel well interpreted and thanks for helping me to express what my feelings and thiks are about how some members works on the forum.
No no no, of course i will not fight with any member, is just that i believe is correct to express my opinions about what you can find here to stop uncomplete projects. May be the basic pdk is correct, but we all know some basic information was never release, for example when i was working and posting lots of questions about RX coils made of some turns on an 8 or 10 centimetres form, none tell me that RX coil mus be made of ferrite and that the coil in front of pdk ita was the TX coil.
Ok words appart, i thank you your comments and yes FrancoItaly looks to me like a good person, cuase he is sharing his expirencies about LRL project.

Best regards

Nelson

QUOTE=J_Player;143998]Hi Nelson,
I believe you have the correct idea.
There was a time when people made posts in this forum to show complete schematics, with no hidden parts, and no secrets.
You can see a good example in the Ivconic negative charge detector here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=11392

In this topic, you will see the full circuit for Ivconic's charge detector, with many tips, and modifications to get very sensitive detection.
You will see many forum members making comments to improve the electronics. And you will see the final circuit is a rather sophisticated differential amplifier design.

As you read through the thread, you will find four additional full schematics of simpler charge detectors posted.
This is one place where you will find most of the best designs for electric charge detectors all in one place.
Any hobbyists can read, and find all details and tips to build these charge detectors.

But most important, Carl-NC is the owner of this forum --- Here is what Carl-NC said when he saw the posts in the Ivconic negative charge detector thread:

http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...0957#post40957

You can see that Carl-NC also agrees with your idea.
Carl intended for hobbyists to learn how to experiment with long range locating together in this forum.
He did not intend that this is a place to show photos of secret LRLs which nobody else can have, or posting misleading information, or missing parts which make the design impossible.
But we see most of the posts in this longrangelocator forum are now showing photos of secret circuits LRLs which you will not be shown how to build.
The exceptions where we see complete circuits and projects come from a few skeptics who post complete circuits for other people to build, and from a few LRL hobbyists who truly are interested in sharing their experiments with other hobbyists.
While Carl did not intend this forum to be used as a place to show photos of secret detectors with false data, and hidden smoke screens, he did not make any rules to stop them.
So it is okay with the forum rules for people to come here to brag about locators which you cannot have to make experiments with.
And it has always been okay for manufacturers to advertise their products here, as long as they make their advertisements in the form of posts which tell detection information before people to send in their orders.

Already you have discovered there are some forum members who send you some real help, not smoke screens and missing data.
Maybe you will see these same people are the ones who you read making posts and giving tips in the Ivconic negative ion detector post from my link above.
And you have seen some of your best help came from the book that was written by the biggest skeptics of the entire forum... Carl-NC and Qiaozhi.

Of course, there is no need for any fight. Manufacturers are welcome here.
You have learned that you will not be getting complete details for experimenting from Morgan or Geo or hung, and probably some others who did not post in this thread.
But this is not a reason for a rebellion or a fight.
This forum was intended for hobbyists to work together to share their ideas and find success with their experiments.
The truth is known, so you are now free to look in the directions which you feel are most productive.
You already are learning which forum members are interested in this same idea that you have.

I see FrancoItaly also understands the truth of this forum.
We know FrancoItaly is one of the better engineers in this forum, with a good understanding of electronics and very competent in his design work.
I congratulate FrancoItaly, michael, and Nelson for discovering the truth of how this forum works.
It seems you all paid the price of wasted hours building impossible circuits, but with your persistence, I am sure there is no obstacle you cannot overcome.
Hopefully others can read, and understand to save themselves the trouble you went to.

Best Wishes,
J_P[/QUOTE]
Old 11-05-2012, 01:57 AM
Guru

Morgan
I m not the kind of person who plays with people, this is not my way of life.
I not also a lier, and if my english was wrong is just that.
Yes is thru i got some signals with pdk but latter i found it was just a spark from a bad insulation on an electric post, so this made pdk sound. You know that pdk must be tune to some very critical frequency spectrum, so if you don t have a test bed or correct equipment to get tune on that frequency, it will be almost impossible to get a real signal from buried metals. Sparks can be almost detected with any sparks on a wideband spectrum, so again if you don t have the correct frequency and how to tune it, pdk is a no sense circuit.
You know that i asked you about how to tune pdk, then you send me some information that was incorrect and this happened many times until today.
Finally take a read to J_PLayer post a few hours ago. He interpreted me very well and that is all what i m talking about, nothing more. So my lesson was finally learned and this is that i must keep experimenting and follow orientations and advices from members that today we know are trusted people when you need real help and no more smoke curtains that just confuse you more than help you.
If i m lucky with my project i will post for free full schematics and member references that help me to get success.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Nelson

If is your desire i can put here one email you sent me. In this letter you telling me that pick clear signals (with your handmade PDK-1) in one parivate propriety,during your vacations. In the letter you explain that is a problem for you if digging in this place...
Well,i allways thought that you built correctly your LRL. Now whart you telling me is diferent thig,are you a lier ,or just playing with me ?

Best regards
Old 11-05-2012, 12:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Very interesting

Here some questions :

1-distance for a 1,5V spark

2-target distance

3-It can locate gold in front of OO coils ?

4-what is the working frequency ?

Regards
Hi Morgan.
Battery spark is about to 1.5m
Yes it can locate gold in front of OO coils. It detects better from front size than the rear size.
It receives signals at 2 frequences, one at 77,8 and other at 79.6 Khz.
Problem is that its very very difficult to calibrate it. With 3 coils it is not easy to make it to receive without a permanent oscillation. It oscillate at 30 Mhz and after a very fine tuning it stop to oscillate and receive signals.
This is the reason that i don't put the schematic here.

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi Geo , can you post more photos (front,left right side) or Video from your new very sensitive PDK.
Maybe it works with TX-RX (so like Normal MD) + Magnetic Field Receiver and Passive Ferrite Receiver with fine adjust.
Congratulation ...

Regards.
Hi Humhum
Now i have closed. When i"ll open it then no problem to take some photos yet.
It don't works like a normal PD.
The basic is a modificated Alonso's passive receiver plus one extra amplifier plus a magnetometer as you wrote right....

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Geo, good work. Again congratulation. we assume it's very very nice working detector and bla bala bla..... so what?
Frankly; we all know all members here are thirsty for complete information to make it as you yourself are such for a device. finally what will you do about informing us? Tell it honestly; do you have any decision to help us make it or no it's just a show of this device or like past, again some useless defective information to cutting our hands of accessing to a good LRL?
If is like past tell us from now to know not waste our times on this case.
of course I'm sure you won't give us the whole information.
Hi Michael.
It is not a easy project so to give it free to a forum.
In RS forum Morgan gave the schematic of PDK but nobody made it to work, so how they can make my project to work because it is very difficult????
I gave a general plan of it and some photos from inside so the members who interesting to work on it.
Forums are for ideas exchange not for suppling schematics.

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 02:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Michael.
In RS forum Morgan gave the schematic of PDK but nobody made it to work, so how they can make my project to work because it is very difficult????
I gave a general plan of it and some photos from inside so the members who interesting to work on it.

Regards
Thats correct,I GAVE THEM THE PDK SCHEMATIC !!! but nobody believe that is a working LRL schematic...

Thanks Geo
Old 11-05-2012, 06:14 PM
Guru

Hi Morgan.
I can't understand why you will stop the construction of PDKs???
There are many friends that they like a PDK by you, and some ""friends" who wants from you to stop to sell them.
My opinion is to continue constructing lrls, for the moment you sell the best LRL and maybe the only REAL lrl.

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 06:55 PM
Guru

Sorry Geo

But who are you to tell us that this is not an easy project so to give it free to the forum?
Do you think we are stupids that we can think about how to solve "not easy projects" or you are so smart person that no one can go to your level in electronics?
Let me tell you someting, may be you have got success with pd like Morgan with pdk, but no one can disparage our knolegments in electronics unless is limited or advance.
If we (the forum members) are capable to build a metal detector with success and also implement to it some goods mods to allow a better machine, i think we understand electronics. Remeber long range detector are easier projects than a good metal detector like Delta Pulse for example. But Delta Pulse today has improved thanks to member support each other. So when you said that this is not an easy project so to give it free, i desagree cause the project indeed is an easy project, but to tune it correctly is the problem, so if you don´t contribute with full schematics i don´t understand why you are here or you are waiting for some inocent person that can help you secretely and after that you will continue to show members that you finally solve the problem for nuts and that now you have a 100% working pdk?
No my friend this is no the correct way to join a forum for mebers that have a compromise to help each other.
And if you want to know if i m upset with all this smoke curtains that for long time you and Morgan spread here, yes i m.

Sorry to other members, but i just realise this circus must be stopped.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Hi Michael.

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 06:56 PM
Guru

Yes, he sell the best LRL and maybe the only REAL lrl, THANKS TO GOOD MEMBERS HELP

Quote:
Hi Morgan.
I can't understand why you will stop the construction of PDKs???
There are many friends that they like a PDK by you, and some ""friends" who wants from you to stop to sell them.
My opinion is to continue constructing lrls, for the moment you sell the best LRL and maybe the only REAL lrl.

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Guru

No my friend, you are wrong.
This could be a working project if you have posted real information, cause every one has something to give based on correct mods and implementations.
Remember, we are gurus, but this is just the forum software that ascend us to gurus. In real world most of us , some not, are schematics cloners and reverse engeniering masters with smal electronics knolegments.

Quote:
Hi Michael.

Regards
Old 11-05-2012, 07:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Sorry Geo

But who are you to tell us that this is not an easy project so to give it free to the forum?
Do you think we are stupids that we can think about how to solve "not easy projects" or you are so smart person that no one can go to your level in electronics?
Let me tell you someting, may be you have got success with pd like Morgan with pdk, but no one can disparage our knolegments in electronics unless is limited or advance.
If we (the forum members) are capable to build a metal detector with success and also implement to it some goods mods to allow a better machine, i think we understand electronics. Remeber long range detector are easier projects than a good metal detector like Delta Pulse for example. But Delta Pulse today has improved thanks to member support each other. So when you said that this is not an easy project so to give it free, i desagree cause the project indeed is an easy project, but to tune it correctly is the problem, so if you don´t contribute with full schematics i don´t understand why you are here or you are waiting for some inocent person that can help you secretely and after that you will continue to show members that you finally solve the problem for nuts and that now you have a 100% working pdk?
No my friend this is no the correct way to join a forum for mebers that have a compromise to help each other.
And if you want to know if i m upset with all this smoke curtains that for long time you and Morgan spread here, yes i m.

Sorry to other members, but i just realise this circus must be stopped.
Regards
Nelson
«««««Sorry to other members, but i just realise this circus must be stopped.
Regards
Nelson»»»»»»

You ,and other members that share the same opinion,can talk with forum administration and ERASE me , go ahead.
this is wath i said,the rebellion starts...
Old 11-05-2012, 08:32 PM
Guru

Very strange things....
There are persons who put here photos from outside of their machines for promotion and they are the Good members!!!!, and there are other members as me or Morgan or...who show photos from inside the machines and they are the bad members. Why???? because they don't give the schematic of their lrl.
Really very funny.
Dear Nelson etc... we keep this forum with these photos and with the little electronics that we know. You, what are you doing for the forum???, what you gave to it??? please remember me!!
Old 11-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Guru

Morgan

Is sad to get discusion to this level, but recognize that if you and Geo had posted real information, nothing of this will happend. I think a few members agree with my opinions and may be other don´t, and i respect each opinions.
I never said that you and geo must leave the forum, i m just saying that all members are welcome to share information and not to keep has a secret project and if is secret, just go and open your own web site and get on buissnes.
I have no personal fight with you and Geo, i m just tired of no sence information to allow development of PD, PDK or LRL. Cooperation and sharing of all members is very important to develop a good detector.
If i sound to you like a har man, just try to get into my shoes and may be you will understand me.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
«««««Sorry to other members, but i just realise this circus must be stopped.
Regards
Nelson»»»»»»

You ,and other members that share the same opinion,can talk with forum administration and ERASE me , go ahead.
this is wath i said,the rebellion starts...
Old 11-06-2012, 02:23 AM
Guru

Geo
Is hard to do real things with wrong information and smoke curtains, specially if we are hamateurs on MD, but i also know that each man here have their own skills to support a project, so don´t ask for contributions from me because i know that i m not very skilled on desing a pdk or pd, but i also know i can contribute to do good field test and also work hard on antennas design and construction. But if there is no real sharing of circuit, it will be almost imposible for me to study one or more steps about this devices development. What i mean is that if you for example develop a long range detector and then share full schematic, this project can be a much more powerfull machine with members cooperation.
In my case i don´t want to make money selling this devices, but yes i want to find a few treasures in my country and thats it.
I also know that my comments to you and Morgan is like a close door in my nose, but i have nothing to lose if i m telling the thru.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Very strange things....
There are persons who put here photos from outside of their machines for promotion and they are the Good members!!!!, and there are other members as me or Morgan or...who show photos from inside the machines and they are the bad members. Why???? because they don't give the schematic of their lrl.
Really very funny.
Dear Nelson etc... we keep this forum with these photos and with the little electronics that we know. You, what are you doing for the forum???, what you gave to it??? please remember me!!
Old 11-06-2012, 05:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Geo

I also know that my comments to you and Morgan is like a close door in my nose, but i have nothing to lose if i m telling the thru.

Regards

Nelson
Nelson, what you say is not the true but what you believe.
I gave more info here but "nobody" took them seriously. When i went to Portugal to meet Morgan i had with me a PD, i tried it and worked. I told here that it was only the passive receiver (pcb5) with a tone generator (a lot of schematics here by Esteban) and a very simple oscillator. Also i gave photos from inside the box so everyone had the ability to see how all was connected together, but nobody tried it. Why????, maybe wanted full schematics....
Now i did the same but more simple...., only two photos, little comments and nothing else and you write so many things!!!!!.
Really i don't understand and i Stop here. No reason for debates without results.

Regards
Old 11-06-2012, 10:20 AM
Guru

Ok Geo.
No problem, i will not lose my time trying to explain things to earless people. But i know a few members know that i m right and remember we are not real GURUS.
NO MORE COMMETS UNLESS I GET ANOTHER SMOKE CURTAIN, so go ahead with your projects.
Have a nice day
Nelson

Quote:
Nelson, what you say is not the true but what you believe.
I gave more info here but "nobody" took them seriously. When i went to Portugal to meet Morgan i had with me a PD, i tried it and worked. I told here that it was only the passive receiver (pcb5) with a tone generator (a lot of schematics here by Esteban) and a very simple oscillator. Also i gave photos from inside the box so everyone had the ability to see how all was connected together, but nobody tried it. Why????, maybe wanted full schematics....
Now i did the same but more simple...., only two photos, little comments and nothing else and you write so many things!!!!!.
Really i don't understand and i Stop here. No reason for debates without results.

Regards
Old 11-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Morgan

Is sad to get discusion to this level, but recognize that if you and Geo had posted real information, nothing of this will happend. I think a few members agree with my opinions and may be other don´t, and i respect each opinions.
I never said that you and geo must leave the forum, i m just saying that all members are welcome to share information and not to keep has a secret project and if is secret, just go and open your own web site and get on buissnes.
I have no personal fight with you and Geo, i m just tired of no sence information to allow development of PD, PDK or LRL. Cooperation and sharing of all members is very important to develop a good detector.
If i sound to you like a har man, just try to get into my shoes and may be you will understand me.

Regards

Nelson
Hello

I realy get good LRL information from forum members like Esteban,Geo and many others,but about a real working Long Range Locator device i get only smoke curtin too,however i spent two years playing with the PDK by Geo and Esteban,i made many tests,chang components,even try more than 20 diferent coils,toroids,ferrites,until the PDK start to locate some little size buried targets. It was a lot of work from my side,and if i want to share the information later its my problem,actualy i´m not interested to give here the modifications,you can call me egoist or pirate,i keep my position to not share more than the PDK-1 project,and my electronics knowledge is very limited,i thing if you spend a few months analizing and modificate your PDK-1,sure you will UPGRADE the circuit and by your umble soul share with the members here,they will thank you for that.
I dont have a real business with PDK-2, from the more than 30 people asking me the LRL i select 10 of them,and actualy give up to build more PDK´s TH´s...
I dont believe that any person here is so crazy to give golden information to others,it take me two years to UPGRADE the circuit to a reasonable level ,the PDK´s that i sold even is not enough money to cover the time i lose with the project.
Nelson,i dont believe if you in my position will share with others what you discover...

Regards
Old 11-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Guru

Morgan, look frontward.
I believe that after little time the members will understand.
I wanted to post here a commercial LRL (this time not Mineoro) but who likes a schematic from a bad reverse engineer????
Maybe i will post only the details that some friends gave to me!!!!
Maybe i will need your help

Regards
Old 11-06-2012, 01:37 PM
Guru

Quote:

I wanted to post here a commercial LRL (this time not Mineoro) but who likes a schematic from a bad reverse engineer????
Well, well, Geo, please do not exaggerate. You are very good reverse engineer and good constructor engineer too.

Your reverse schematics are always welcome.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:43 PM
Guru

.....Nelson,i dont believe if you in my position will share with others what you discover...

If i get success, you will see i will, because the next step will be to improve the detector in cooperation with all good forum members that are waiting the same has me (full schematics)
This is the same way i like to work on geotech1.com

Regards

Nelson
Old 11-07-2012, 12:03 AM
Guru

Default Special thanks

Big Thanks of Masters Morgan , Geo and Esteban , we learned very lore from them in this forum with real or half schematics and information, but they never give its secret science, because this is correct for they.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Guru

¿..? ¿..? ¿...?.... No comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Big Thanks of Masters Morgan , Geo and Esteban , we learned very lore from them in this forum with real or half schematics and information, but they never give its secret science, because this is correct for they.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:37 PM

hello,
is anybody there who is also using zahori ,mini zahori at his field searches or tests.
two year ago , I pin pointed a place with zahori almost from 30 m , it was really giving direction.
last week I tried zahori again , even tried at edge of noise , I could not pinpoint same place.
does zahori need a working vlf station or something else like PDK?
waiting comments ,
maybe you all need a question to loosen this debate. no need for argues...
sometime all of us can became selfish but in genaral aspect .
hope you are all fine.
regards
Okantex
Old 11-07-2012, 09:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by okantex View Post
hello,
is anybody there who is also using zahori ,mini zahori at his field searches or tests.
two year ago , I pin pointed a place with zahori almost from 30 m , it was really giving direction.
last week I tried zahori again , even tried at edge of noise , I could not pinpoint same place.
does zahori need a working vlf station or something else like PDK?
waiting comments ,
maybe you all need a question to loosen this debate. no need for argues...
sometime all of us can became selfish but in genaral aspect .
hope you are all fine.
regards
Okantex
yes,maybe it needs one VHF station to boost the detection.
All LRL´s,PDK,PD,MINEORO,DCH85, they work better if VHF waves are present.
Why this happens ??? good question...