LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-02-2012, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
They dont know about that.

Better you ask to a few people in Greece that are using PDK´s the treasure hunting.
Maybe they like this LRL ? ...
In Greece we have great summer, and now everyone wants holidays.
It's a good opportunity to build the PD and university holidays.
This machine leaves many maney in Greece not to who buy ,but those you sell.
Information is secret if it works or not.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:33 AM
Guru

Last months the lrls don't work so good...
Old 07-03-2012, 01:09 PM

A few months-year ago LRL'S was working good and now they don't that you are saying and why is that, any idea ?
Old 07-03-2012, 05:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENZINAS View Post
A few months-year ago LRL'S was working good and now they don't that you are saying and why is that, any idea ?
I would suspect global warming, or possibly increased sun spot activity.
Of course, it could also be any of a myriad of other excuses, such as indigestion, or wearing the wrong shoes.
Old 07-03-2012, 08:45 PM
Guru

You are rigth Qiaozhi
Global warming and sun spot activity for shure is afecting radiowaves propagation. Has a ham, we are experimenting lots of troubles on diferent bands and frequencies. For example, normal contacts made on HF, today are almost imposible and depends on lot of facts too.
So thats the reason i miss more information here about LRD, PDK`S and so on, about real working frequencies, how they work, working schematics, etc. I knew that someday this could happend, but unfortunally this starter to get more comercially than a hobbist place for experimenters and when someone got a working machine, thet stop posting and sharing information to allow the rest of the guys to develop their machine, to be tested and to get some conclusions. We all know that pdk for example can work on some places but not in all places. Well this is an example that is not enougf to get a working unit for just one or two persons, cause sooner or later this device will stop working. What happend behind this devices is unknow for i will said all us. But if we share expirencies from people all around the world, we can get the best LRD.
Is incredible that some people writes you to get some information from your specific field of knolegment and after they stisfied his curiosity, they left you and share nothing.
Sorry but this is my personal opinion, cause this stite now is almost empy of good comments has it was when Esteban was here.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I would suspect global warming, or possibly increased sun spot activity.
Of course, it could also be any of a myriad of other excuses, such as indigestion, or wearing the wrong shoes.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:45 PM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Last months the lrls don't work so good...

Hi Geo , my homemade LRL(like mineoro) works very good up to 10Km(for very big Treas.) in this heat days or months, after night fall..

Regards
Old 07-03-2012, 11:17 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
You are rigth Qiaozhi
Global warming and sun spot activity for shure is afecting radiowaves propagation. Has a ham, we are experimenting lots of troubles on diferent bands and frequencies. For example, normal contacts made on HF, today are almost imposible and depends on lot of facts too.
So thats the reason i miss more information here about LRD, PDK`S and so on, about real working frequencies, how they work, working schematics, etc. I knew that someday this could happend, but unfortunally this starter to get more comercially than a hobbist place for experimenters and when someone got a working machine, thet stop posting and sharing information to allow the rest of the guys to develop their machine, to be tested and to get some conclusions. We all know that pdk for example can work on some places but not in all places. Well this is an example that is not enougf to get a working unit for just one or two persons, cause sooner or later this device will stop working. What happend behind this devices is unknow for i will said all us. But if we share expirencies from people all around the world, we can get the best LRD.
Is incredible that some people writes you to get some information from your specific field of knolegment and after they stisfied his curiosity, they left you and share nothing.
Sorry but this is my personal opinion, cause this stite now is almost empy of good comments has it was when Esteban was here.

Regards

Nelson
The level of activity in any forum will fluctuate over time. At the moment (in the LRL forums) there is not really anything new being discussed; unlike the times when the PDK was introduced. I guess this is just a null period.
Old 07-04-2012, 04:20 AM

can you put e few photos of your LRL my friend humhum ?
Old 07-04-2012, 10:42 PM
Guru

Default lrl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENZINAS View Post
can you put e few photos of your LRL my friend humhum ?

Hi BENZINAS, My lrl is with Mineoro receiver head and different schematics from Mineoro sch.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:29 AM

Default device with screen like a camera?

when I started to read the topic, I remembered a network site where an LRA came with a screen that looks like a camera will not be that which was covered with the black bag.

best regards
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2012, 07:07 AM
Guru

Default what a great pic!

If men thunk with their brains instead of with their "pointers", LRL's wouldn't exist.

Has any woman on the entire planet ever bought an LRL?

--Dave J.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:23 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J. View Post

--Dave J.
Not any that would admit to it.

But I do know of a couple of women who help with the wallet mining ->
Attached Images

Old 07-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Guru

Default the infamous "wallet biopsy"

With the sunglasses, how would a stranger ever know who that is?

Let me guess, she may be Brazilian...... Hung, help me out here!

--Dave J.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Guru

I like your arguments. Make a very bad propaganda against the lrl. Since you do not agreement with them, why you deals with this forum;;;;
Go to the Geotech and deal with coins at beaches and parks.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
I like your arguments. Make a very bad propaganda against the lrl. Since you do not agreement with them, why you deals with this forum;;;;
Go to the Geotech and deal with coins at beaches and parks.
Hi Geo,
I don't know what is Dave's reason to deal with this forum and make bad propaganda.
Maybe he has the same reason as I have, which you can read here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...6&postcount=11

But it is true that MFD LRLs do not work.
They are only good to show pictures of MFD equipment, and tell stories to brag about recovering treasure.
But MFD is not good for actually passing a scientific test for making treasure recoveries, or showing other people how to make treasure recoveries.
You have already proven this fact when you were not able to show ma330 how to recover his treasure after 30 days. See here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...9&postcount=37
But it was not only you who proved you were not successful to show ma330 how to recover treasures.
Mustefa ubram also failed to show ma330 how to find treasure after showing photos of his MFD equipment which he says works too.
Even Dell Winders, seller of frequency discriminator equipment failed to show ma330 how to recover a single treasure.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...5&postcount=51
You can read all details here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18533

Do you remember ma330 asking for you and Dell Winders and mustefa ubram to help him?
"How to walk around the generator and find out what the reaction to the metal?
PLEASE HELP ME"

More than 30 days have passed, but still, nobody has been able to show him any instructions that resulted in his recovering treasure, or even responding to metals.

But it is not necessary to go to the Geotech forum to deal with coins at beaches and parks.
I have an LRL which I use at beaches and parks that works as well as your best MFD, and as well as any Dell systems Omnitron LRL.
I can locate coins from a half mile distance within 5 degrees of accuracy.
Think about it... this means that it will find a coin located a half mile away within an arc than covers 230 feet from the right to the left of where my lrl points.
Or if it is closer than a half mile distance, then the arc will be even less feet from left to right side of where my LRL points.
Of course, I cannot pinpoint well with my LRL, so I use a metal detector to actually pinpoint and recover the coins which it located.
Sometimes I need to search up to a half mile with the metal detector before I find the coin my LRL located.
This is how I know it can locate a coin a half mile distance.
And my LRL is every bit as good as your MFD LRL.
I can use it to brag about how I can recover treasures, and talk about how good it works.
I can even show pictures of it.
But I cannot pass a scientific test to prove it works, or show someone else how to recover treasure with it.
Same as your MFD.
This is the reason why we can deal with this forum to talk about recovering coins at beaches and parks.
Because all skeptics of MFD also have working LRLs available that work as well as your MFD.
See here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...2&postcount=49

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 07-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,
I don't know what is Dave's reason to deal with this forum and make bad propaganda.
Maybe he has the same reason as I have, which you can read here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...6&postcount=11

But it is true that MFD LRLs do not work.
They are only good to show pictures of MFD equipment, and tell stories to brag about recovering treasure.
But MFD is not good for actually passing a scientific test for making treasure recoveries, or showing other people how to make treasure recoveries.
You have already proven this fact when you were not able to show ma330 how to recover his treasure after 30 days. See here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...9&postcount=37
But it was not only you who proved you were not successful to show ma330 how to recover treasures.
Mustefa ubram also failed to show ma330 how to find treasure after showing photos of his MFD equipment which he says works too.
Even Dell Winders, seller of frequency discriminator equipment failed to show ma330 how to recover a single treasure.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...5&postcount=51
You can read all details here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...ad.php?t=18533

Do you remember ma330 asking for you and Dell Winders and mustefa ubram to help him?
"How to walk around the generator and find out what the reaction to the metal?
PLEASE HELP ME"
More than 30 days have passed, but still, nobody has been able to show him any instructions that resulted in his recovering treasure, or even responding to metals.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I surprising because you only read what you want. In post #No54 i wrote for the MA330. Did you read;;;.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142779&postcount=54
If the MA330 can not apply what I write then it is his own problem. I think....

Regards
Old 07-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.
I surprising because you only read what you want. In post #No54 i wrote for the MA330. Did you read;;;.
http://www.longrangelocators.com/forums/showpost.php?p=142779&postcount=54
If the MA330 can not apply what I write then it is his own problem. I think....

Regards
Hi Geo,
I did read your post.
You wrote instructions to explain answers for ma330 to recover treasures when using MFD.
I am looking for all the photos of treasures ma330 recovered after he read your instructions for MFD which you posted more than a month ago.
I cannot find any ma330 treasure photos.
I see his one post where he said he recovered a rock.
Can you tell me where the ma330 treasure photos are?

Did you prove you showed ma330 how to successfully recover treasure when using MFD within a month's time?
Or did you prove you failed to show ma330 how to successfully recover treasure when using MFD within a month's time?

It appears I was correct.
MFD is good for bragging about how well it works for you.
But we see MFD is not good for demonstrating to skeptical witnesses that it will work for locating treasure, and it is not good for showing other people how to make treasure recoveries when using MFD methods.

You must remember, I said I would congratulate you when ma330 posts photos of all the treasures he recovered after using your instructions to recover treasure with MFD.
I did not say I would congratulate you after you fail to show ma330 a method which results in his posting photos of all the treasures that he recovers when using your MFD methods.
See my post here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...9&postcount=30
(Note: a recovered rock is not a treasure).

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 07-08-2012, 10:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J.

--Dave J.
Not any that would admit to it.

But I do know of a couple of women who help with the wallet mining ->
Maybe pointy-rod technology is too hard for some women. Maybe some women prefer the exciting field of wallets.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 07-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Maybe pointy-rod technology is too hard for some women.
I managed to resist a direct reply to that one!
Old 07-11-2012, 03:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
I did read your post.
You wrote instructions to explain answers for ma330 to recover treasures when using MFD.
I am looking for all the photos of treasures ma330 recovered after he read your instructions for MFD which you posted more than a month ago.

If ma330did not post here the photos what can i do???

Did you prove you showed ma330 how to successfully recover treasure when using MFD within a month's time?
Or did you prove you failed to show ma330 how to successfully recover treasure when using MFD within a month's time?

Again the same... i wrote what he must do.... but first he must make a good generator, a good amplifier a transformer a ma-meter etc. Without them No treasure.

But we see MFD is not good for demonstrating to skeptical witnesses that it will work for locating treasure, and it is not good for showing other people how to make treasure recoveries when using MFD methods.

Who said that scepticals can work with MFD??? The Lrods need very stable hands and very clear mind. Have scepticals them??

You must remember, I said I would congratulate you when ma330 posts photos of all the treasures he recovered after using your instructions to recover treasure with MFD.
I did not say I would congratulate you after you fail to show ma330 a method which results in his posting photos of all the treasures that he recovers when using your MFD methods.

Thanks but i don't need congratulations

Best Wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
Red letters are my answer.

Regards
Old 07-11-2012, 09:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player
Originally Posted by J_Player
Hi Geo,
I did read your post.

Geo: If ma330did not post here the photos what can i do???

Geo: Again the same... i wrote what he must do.... but first he must make a good generator, a good amplifier a transformer a ma-meter etc. Without them No treasure.

Who said that scepticals can work with MFD??? The Lrods need very stable hands and very clear mind. Have scepticals them??

Geo: Thanks but i don't need congratulations

Best Wishes,

Quote:
Hi J_P.
Red letters are my answer.

Regards
J_P
Hi Geo,
I See you agree with me exactly.

Geo: If ma330did not post here the photos what can i do???
We are both correct!
If ma330 does not post the photos here of all the treasure he recovered when using your MFD methods, there is nothing we can do.
We must admit that your instructions for recovering treasure when using MFD did not result in ma330 posting photos of any treasure recoveries.

Geo: Again the same... i wrote what he must do.... but first he must make a good generator, a good amplifier a transformer a ma-meter etc. Without them No treasure.
Again, correct!
After you wrote what he must do, and you showed him example of the equipments, then we all waited more than a month.
But even your best explanations failed to show ma330 how to recover any treasure and post photos for us to see.
I agree with you.
You failed to explain how to recover treasure with MFD to another person so they could post photos of their treasure recoveries.
But all is not lost.... ma330 said he recovered a rock.... and a rock is better than to recover nothing!

So we see how you demonstrated that your methods for MFD are not good for passing a test to explain to other people how to recover treasure and post photos of the treasures they recovered.
But your methods are good for bragging about how well MFD works for you.
Your MFD works exactly as well as my "Mr. Stick" LRL!

= MFD

Geo: Thanks but i don't need congratulations
Again, we both agree!
I also I agree that I do not need congratulations when I fail to explain how other people can recover treasures when they use my "Mr. Stick" LRL!
It appears we both agree that we don't need to give congratulations when LRL enthusiasts fail to explain to other people how to recover treasure when using their methods.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 07-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
It appears we both agree that we don't need to give congratulations when LRL enthusiasts fail to explain to other people how to recover treasure when using their methods.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
Again you make a mistake.
You know to write very good, why you don't know to read?????
The other people must do exactly what the lrl enthusiastics say, if they want to find and recover a treasure.
With No generator or No transformer or No amplifier or No Lrods.... NO treasure

Regards
Old 07-20-2012, 04:54 AM

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:25 AM

Default camera

Look at it that it might seem LRL with a camera.

http://www.ojoradar.com/en/kategoriler/ojoradar.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWUIy3-Pw-A
Old 08-16-2012, 06:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi J_P.
Again you make a mistake.
You know to write very good, why you don't know to read?????
The other people must do exactly what the lrl enthusiastics say, if they want to find and recover a treasure.
With No generator or No transformer or No amplifier or No Lrods.... NO treasure

Regards
Hi Geo,
Of course I know how to read.
I see where you say: "With No generator or No transformer or No amplifier or No Lrods.... NO treasure".

But I do not believe what you say.
I do not believe because I have recovered a gold ring from 1/2 mile distance when using my LRL which has No generator or No transformer or No amplifier or No Lrods....
My LRL has only a stick and a sample chamber.

See my LRL below:

See the Gold ring my LRL located from 1/2 mile distance:

You can see from my photographs that there is No generator or No transformer or No amplifier or No Lrods....
There is only a stick, a sample chamber, and a metal detector.
Do you think this proves that it is not necessary to have a generator, a transformer, or L-rods?

Of course, I cannot explain to other people how to find the same results as I find, but this is also a necessary condition for finding treasure at long range.

Best Wishes,
J_P