LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 10-12-2011, 04:53 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Why am I not rich? I've spend hundreds of hours searching parks, old homes, you name it. I've done research, I've read many books on the subject, read internet forums from supposedly successful detectorists, but I'm still not rich. So if I use the skeptic logic I could easily conclude the metal detector DOES NOT WORK BECAUSE IT DOES NOT FIND TREASURE. I think all those people who claim to have found treasure are full of it. The are self delusional.
Maybe it's because you've spent too much time with your dowsing contraption, and not enough time with the metal detector. If the dowsing stuff really worked, you wouldn't be saying, "Why am I not rich?".

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Google shows Find's treasure forum at the top of the list. http://www.findmall.com/
Hmmm... Find's treasure forum has 28 sections that show recoveries made when using popular conventional metal detectors.
I don't see any sections showing recoveries made by dowsing or LRLs here.
That's because there aren't any. And is also the reason why Mike (Mont) is not rich.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:14 PM
Guru

This has turned into a skeptic circle jerk. Typical pseudo-skeptic logic. Anyone here really think these skeptics are sincere? They are not. They don't have a leg to stand on. This whole pseudo-skeptic thing is all bogus folks--every word of it.

I posted the link http://debunkingskeptics.com/Page1.htm

I suggest EVERYONE read this. Of course the skeptics won't because they are afraid to look in the mirror. Reminds me what an alcoholic told me, "It's hard to shave the morning after when you can't look at yourself in the mirror."
Old 10-12-2011, 05:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Maybe it's because you've spent too much time with your dowsing contraption, and not enough time with the metal detector. If the dowsing stuff really worked, you wouldn't be saying, "Why am I not rich?".
Now what are you say?????
The same says and any user of a metal detector so this means that metal detectors don't work?????
Calm......
Old 10-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Guru

C'mon Mike, there are some cheap metal detectors that are the joy of the ladies in the house.
The viper model looks hot.

Gold Metal Detectors
Old 10-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Now what are you say?????
The same says and any user of a metal detector so this means that metal detectors don't work?????
Calm......
You misunderstand me. Mike (Mont) was saying he has spent hundreds of hours searching parks, old homes, etc., [with a metal detector]. But he still is not rich. My comment was simply to point out that (despite promoting LRs and dowsing) the situation had not changed.

By the way, the majority of metal detectorists will never get rich. But then, neither will dowsers.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
This has turned into a skeptic circle jerk. Typical pseudo-skeptic logic. Anyone here really think these skeptics are sincere? They are not. They don't have a leg to stand on. This whole pseudo-skeptic thing is all bogus folks--every word of it...
Not sincere? What?
Tell that to thousands of metal detectorists
who show all the treasures they found at these forums:

http://www.findmall.com/
http://forum.treasurenet.com/
http://www.thetreasuredepot.com/
http://www.treasurehunterforum.net/
http://www.treasurequestxlt.com/community/
http://www.mytreasurespot.com/

Go ahead... make follow-up forum posts every time you see detectorists posting photos of recoveries they say they made in those forums... tell them they are showing fake jewelry recoveries and other bogus treasures. I am sure you can expose this big skeptic fraud so everyone stops wasting their hard-earned dollars on a metal detector.

Question: What's easier to believe?

1. Thousands of photos showing stuff recovered with metal detectors are mostly fake scam photos and lies, and only Mike(Mont) and hung are right in saying metal detectors are not a good method to find treasures.

Or...

2. Thousands of photos showing stuff recovered with metal detectors are mostly true recoveries and Mike(Mont) is attempting to blame his poverty on metal detector companies.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-13-2011, 03:00 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

The bla and bla and bla goes on and on and on...

I say it now for the last time:

This is a criminalistic case and we have to work professional to find the correct answers and not this childish assumptions, rumors, hear'n say and argumenting without well know informations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Why I think the OKM Bionic works somehow?

(btw. I have not seen their video so far)

Well, this has something to do with criminalistic sense:

OKM is an electronic engineering company that produces and sells other (for shure working!) detectors, too and since 5 years it has improved the Bionic.

You can't claim out of nothing that the only reason of their business is to cheat and rob their customers. It is simply not the type how to get a good criminal business if they really would intend this.

And furthermore I'm pretty shure those OKM and Mineoro detectors are based on the same basic-circuits or detection system.

Of course this has nothing to do with "esoteric bionic bio energy", with chakra or chi energy, with blood temperature or strange "soul forces", aura or psycho-kinetic powers.

It was stupid OKM choose the name "Bionic" for those detectors because this already implies some esoterical background like it is with pendulum or dowsing rod.

Why I think I get a response from them?

Very simple - because I have some influence in the german speaking treasure hunting area and OKM can't afford bad publicity. And they don't wanna lose me as a potential interested customer.

Of course I doubt they could tell me any really convincing just by e-mail. However I could threaten them with the justice if they sell stuff that doesn't proven works. I'm already curious how they wanna convince me this stuff will really detects what they claim.

One first method could be finding out what OKM is using to test and improve those Bionics. Because they must test (quality check) it before selling so they are shure the device was sold in functioning state.

btw. we have to see to buried treasures from an other angle of view:

In fact metal objects are floating in a space of different kind of radiation!

Our usual MDs creates a very strong EM field that makes detection "somehow very simple" because of the very strong interaction pattern.

But the metal object is interacting also without any additional MD VLF transceiver:

There are the earth magnetical field lines and the vertical electrostatic force. Additional any metal objects, no matter if buried or not, attracts or reflects electromagnetical radiation.

And as Mr. and Ms. Curie have shown, radium becomes lead and loses weight after long enough sending out EM radiation aka electrons/photons.

I mention this because shure it could be possible that buried metal interacts with the natural EM-fields by creating special detectable patterns, resonance or whatever.

What Morgans experiments show so far is the following:
The buried metal first has to built up some kind of "soil-battery" by using electrolytic salts and minerals.

We have to find out how strong such electrical-areas interact with natural or artificial long wave radiation and how this for every electronical somehow experienced person easy understandable circuit really works! Is this so complicated? I think not! And finding out if the Bionic works or not is completly childsplay!

Create or find working test object, switch it on and see if it's detectable!

A metal detector has to find over and over again the hidden target and the same applies to Mineoro or OKM.

If they are unable even for this stupid simple stuff and if they are unable to provide a real testable testing object available they have failed and will have the consequences!
Old 10-13-2011, 04:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

This is a criminalistic case and we have to work professional to find the correct answers and not this childish assumptions, rumors, hear'n say and argumenting without well know informations!

OKM is an electronic engineering company that produces and sells other (for shure working!) detectors, too and since 5 years it has improved the Bionic.

You can't claim out of nothing that the only reason of their business is to cheat and rob their customers. It is simply not the type how to get a good criminal business if they really would intend this.

And furthermore I'm pretty shure those OKM and Mineoro detectors are based on the same basic-circuits or detection system.

Of course this has nothing to do with "esoteric bionic bio energy", with chakra or chi energy, with blood temperature or strange "soul forces", aura or psycho-kinetic powers.

It was stupid OKM choose the name "Bionic" for those detectors because this already implies some esoterical background like it is with pendulum or dowsing rod.

Very simple - because I have some influence in the german speaking treasure hunting area and OKM can't afford bad publicity. And they don't wanna lose me as a potential interested customer.

Of course I doubt they could tell me any really convincing just by e-mail. However I could threaten them with the justice if they sell stuff that doesn't proven works. I'm already curious how they wanna convince me this stuff will really detects what they claim.

One first method could be finding out what OKM is using to test and improve those Bionics. Because they must test (quality check) it before selling so they are shure the device was sold in functioning state.

Our usual MDs creates a very strong EM field that makes detection "somehow very simple" because of the very strong interaction pattern.

But the metal object is interacting also without any additional MD VLF transceiver:

There are the earth magnetical field lines and the vertical electrostatic force. Additional any metal objects, no matter if buried or not, attracts or reflects electromagnetical radiation.

And as Mr. and Ms. Curie have shown, radium becomes lead and loses weight after long enough sending out EM radiation aka electrons/photons.

I mention this because shure it could be possible that buried metal interacts with the natural EM-fields by creating special detectable patterns, resonance or whatever.

The buried metal first has to built up some kind of "soil-battery" by using electrolytic salts and minerals.

We have to find out how strong such electrical-areas interact with natural or artificial long wave radiation and how this for every electronical somehow experienced person easy understandable circuit really works! Is this so complicated? I think not! And finding out if the Bionic works or not is completly childsplay!

A metal detector has to find over and over again the hidden target and the same applies to Mineoro or OKM.

If they are unable even for this stupid simple stuff and if they are unable to provide a real testable testing object available they have failed and will have the consequences!
You are wrong again.
We don't have to find out anything about Bionic or any other machine that is claimed to find treasure.
The company who makes these machines has to convince us.
And Bionic didn't convince anyone yet except a few foolish people and some retards.
If you think you need to know for sure that it does not work, then why not go buy one and prove it to yourself?
Why do you expect us to prove it when we already saw the results of the Bionic scams?

Second, Morgan showed nothing about soil batteries and mineral salts.
He showed only videos of his machines beeping when he moved them over certain grounds, and some of his circuits beeping and causing LEDs to light when metal things were near.
If you really think he showed us mineral salt chemistry, then prove it.
I would like to see some reference where he demonstrated salts or batteries formed in the ground.

If you can't prove what you are talking about, then maybe it is a good idea to stop making silly comments that
are not based in fact, and are simply your own presumptions and embellishments that you add to what others are doing.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-13-2011, 07:50 AM
Guru

Quote:

It's called marketing when it's a metal detector and it's called scamming when it's an LRL. That's more skeptic logic.
Where did you read MD marketing claims about kilometers of detecting distance, as usual in LRL scamming claims?

Sceptic do not need to prove that MD works as claimed, this is evidenced by LRL believers itself, who, without the use of MD, can not find anything.

So we can speak only about "more LRL believers anti-logic".
Old 10-13-2011, 01:35 PM
Guru

Quote:

I have my FIELD TEST ,you can bring the BIONIC models to make a test...
Old 10-13-2011, 01:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
You are wrong again.
We don't have to find out anything about Bionic or any other machine that is claimed to find treasure.
The company who makes these machines has to convince us.
And Bionic didn't convince anyone yet except a few foolish people and some retards.
If you think you need to know for sure that it does not work, then why not go buy one and prove it to yourself?
Why do you expect us to prove it when we already saw the results of the Bionic scams?

Second, Morgan showed nothing about soil batteries and mineral salts.
He showed only videos of his machines beeping when he moved them over certain grounds, and some of his circuits beeping and causing LEDs to light when metal things were near.
If you really think he showed us mineral salt chemistry, then prove it.
I would like to see some reference where he demonstrated salts or batteries formed in the ground.

If you can't prove what you are talking about, then maybe it is a good idea to stop making silly comments that
are not based in fact, and are simply your own presumptions and embellishments that you add to what others are doing.

Best wishes,
J_P
The salt mixed with gold or silver acelerate the PHENOMENON process.

You dont need to believe that LRL PDK works,you are free to express your opinions.
Old 10-13-2011, 05:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
The salt mixed with gold or silver acelerate the PHENOMENON process.

You dont need to believe that LRL PDK works,you are free to express your opinions.
Hi Morgan,
I can believe that salt mixed with the gold or silver alloys will accelerate their dissolving into the soil as you say.
But this is not what you showed in your experiments.
You showed your machines beeping when they were moved over certain grounds, and you showed them beep and LEDs turn on when they were near metal.

Why would you care what I believe?
I never claimed that I don't believe your explanations of finding treasure with your pistols.
Maybe you forget it was Geo who had trouble believing until after he saw with his own eyes.
In any case it does not matter if people believe or not.
Believing only matters to manufacturers like OKM who want people to send them money.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-14-2011, 07:10 PM
Guru

Exclamation

Some persons confuse entertainment with scientific work.

They like fairytale and fantasy-movies, unreal action and stupid Music lyrics more than the reality, more than making themself serious thoughts about the reality.

How it comes last year no one here defended or helped me against the stupid "just beat everything down" s**t-talk of WM6 against the Jeohunter?

Because no one here has had any real information, any clue!

And the same applies to the whole LRL topics!

This is a very evil kind of aggressive information gathering:
1st someone has prooven defend what he claims if he wanna gets accepted by those stubborn and absolutly uninformed sceptics.

From their position they think they have the right acting with such attacking methods, because they don't wanna get fooled. But they oversee, that their reservated, ignorant and arrogant positition won't help anyone.

Perhaps this is the revenge for formerly not as they should working LRLs or for in deed evil scam, betraying and deceiving information.

But it won't help us getting to the bottom of true information.

J_Player, why you don't sue OKM and Mineoro if you so 100% shure those are liars, scammers, fraudsters and very evil crap-sellers?

It's your duty as a law- and justice loving member of the society that doesn't want to get fooled and ripped off by bad companies!

Or you can accuse the whole country because they allow such companies like Mineoro or OKM to sell their "evil stuff".

If you don't like to do this, you have to cope with the actual situation and should try to find the truth with working methods and not just by the over and over same claims.

And all those who are already working or experimenting with LRL prototypes or homebrew circuits have to help to clear the situation, to find out what's exactly is going on and should acting as professional as possible for making technical issues reprovable, understandable and convincible for everyone.

We don't need "hyper fantastic claims" and also no denials of all and everything!
Old 10-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Guru

Hi Funfinder.
I think that J_P is a good sceptic and parallel a LRL lover. Very simple he don't like to "eat" every LRL distributed on the market.At the same time I want to congratulate you for the courage to express your posts

Regards
Old 10-14-2011, 08:03 PM
Guru

Thumbs up

Thanx Geo and wish you and Andreas most good luck (of course Morgan, too!) in developing the for the moment best possible "special detectors".
Old 10-14-2011, 11:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thanx Geo and wish you and Andreas most good luck (of course Morgan, too!) in developing the for the moment best possible "special detectors".
Thanks,i already have very good LRL´s

Here one PDK 2 at work

Name:  hfhf 005.jpg
Views: 7048
Size:  605.3 KB
Old 10-14-2011, 11:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
many people ask me to sell PDK 2,but i dont know the intentions,if is only for treasure hunting or copy CLONAGE...
Old 10-14-2011, 11:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
many people ask me to sell PDK 2,but i dont know the intentions,if is only for treasure hunting or copy CLONAGE...
to copy and make clones is the big problem
Old 10-15-2011, 02:25 AM

Attached Images

Old 10-15-2011, 03:55 AM

Europe is a place of law. It is illegal to sell a product which does not work.
So far customers do not sue OKM and there was no prosecution because LRL are working according to the specification. Every buyer can check his complains with the lawyer. Just ask any lawyer to read product instruction and verify if information is true. The case is that manual not clearly states that LRL does not work as a Long Rang Locator. Long Range Locator is not a product specification, it is a name of the product. If you read instruction carefully, you can find that long range location/detection is not a product functionality. This product is to deliver entertainment for recreational activities and this is what you pay for, law does not protect people who do not want to check what they pay for.
Regards,
Old 10-15-2011, 05:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Thank you
Although it is difficult to display details from my LRL there are two basic problems which prevent us to work and study in depth the LRL.
One is that there are many people who read the forums and are ready to seize every idea and develop a clone on the market
The other is the ironic criticism done by some "know all" skeptics.
So we try slowly-slowly alone

Regards
Old 10-15-2011, 05:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wam View Post
This product is to deliver entertainment for recreational activities and this is what you pay for
Regards,
So OKM ask 10000 Euro only as recreational activities?????
Old 10-15-2011, 05:51 AM

Hi, I do not claim that LRL is bad idea, I have one for my self. I can call it LRL because it locate metal object size about 1.5m from 50m away each time and every time, so no bionic woodo but electronics phisics and maths. If I can do it so others can as well. Just tell what is your target sample, what range of detection and what probability of detection for this range.Is it to much to ask? Can you say that Your LRL detects metal box from 20 m every time? My LRL can detect coin underground from 10cm every time.
Do not get upset,
Old 10-15-2011, 01:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by wam View Post
Europe is a place of law. It is illegal to sell a product which does not work.
So far customers do not sue OKM and there was no prosecution because LRL are working according to the specification. Every buyer can check his complains with the lawyer. Just ask any lawyer to read product instruction and verify if information is true. The case is that manual not clearly states that LRL does not work as a Long Rang Locator. Long Range Locator is not a product specification, it is a name of the product. If you read instruction carefully, you can find that long range location/detection is not a product functionality. This product is to deliver entertainment for recreational activities and this is what you pay for, law does not protect people who do not want to check what they pay for.

....I do not claim that LRL is bad idea, I have one for my self. I can call it LRL because it locate metal object size about 1.5m from 50m away each time and every time, so no bionic woodo but electronics phisics and maths. If I can do it so others can as well. Just tell what is your target sample, what range of detection and what probability of detection for this range.Is it to much to ask? Can you say that Your LRL detects metal box from 20 m every time? My LRL can detect coin underground from 10cm every time.
Do not get upset,
This is exactly correct.
I have found no LRL manufacturer who makes claims that their equipment will locate gold item at long distance. They only imply that they can find gold at long distance. In the case of the Bionic X4, we can read on their web page under the General Description and we will find nowhere that they claim it will find gold objects at a long distance. http://www.okmmetaldetectors.com/pro...x4.php?lang=en
The closest they come is to say:
"By using the Bionic X4 you can locate the place where a high probability of gold may be buried under the ground".

What does that mean in a court?

Does it guarantee finding treasure?
No. That is not what they claimed. Their claim was about probability of buried gold.
You have no basis to sue anyone if you don't actually recover gold.

So what is the science and math in OKM products?
According to people who have taken them apart, they are cheap magnetometers arranged as a directional gradiometer, and an ion chamber similar to the hobby chambers made from small metal parts. Then electronics are added to cause displays to beep and show text. While OKM claims the ion chamber detects radiated ions from long time buried things, it is doubtful this is possible from a coin-sized object at long distance. We are left with a magnetometer to locate things at more than a few inches, and the ion detector to add confusion to the circuit if there are no ions being collected from nearby ion sources.

The magnetometers begin to give us a clue to what these products can do. We know if you have a large enough non-ferrous object buried in the ground, it can displace the natural magnetic field enough to make it detectable as void detecting. Geologists often map large objects which they find when using magnetometers. But what about the usual treasure hunt where there is no chunk of gold 1.5 meters buried in the ground? Maybe the buried treasure is a small gold coin... Then your magnetometer will not detect it unless you move very close.
Is this beginning to sound familiar?

Read what is claimed for the X4 on the OKM web page:
The main applications of this gold long range detector are:
  • Detection of natural gold, i.e. gold nuggets, gold dust, gold veins, alluvial gold or gold ore in hard rock and quartz
  • Detection of buried gold, i.e. gold jewelry, gold statues, gold rings, gold coins or gold bars (gold bullions)

They do not say these things are detected at long distance. They only say these are the main applications. If you detect a 20-ton gold deposit in the ground the same as a magnetometer can detect from some distance, then this would be evidence that the X4 is used in the detection of gold in this application. If you detected a gold coin buried 1 cm deep in iron-rich soil from a distance of a few cm, this would be evidence it is used in the detection of a gold coin in this application.

Can a $200 magnetometer also perform in this manner?
I think so if it is wired as a gradiometer and configured to be directional.
But I think you could get better results if you used more expensive magnetometer sensors than the $25 fluxgate parts that OKM uses.

A more important question is "can this technology help anyone find treasure"?
Of course it can. If magnetometers did not help to locate buried things then geologists would not use them. However, they are seldom used by treasure hunters except in cases where magnetometer readings are appropriate, such as finding a void or a very large buried object or mapping ruins. I cannot imagine anyone using one to find a buried coin. You could find the buried coins and jewelry much easier using a metal detector. Even large meteorites are hunted with very expensive PI metal detectors by meteorite hunters, rather than using a magnetometer to find them.

As we see, OKM has not made a false claim. There is no reason to sue them for anything since they stopped making false claims in their literature some years ago. If anyone thinks these are guaranteed to find treasure, then the problem is because they failed to read what is claimed.

But what about results we hear from treasure hunters?
Empty holes and a lot of false detection is the result that nearly everyone reports who has used OKM products. They also report that the OKM does not detect gold which they later recover using other gold detecting tools. Anyone can easily verify this by checking with Morgan or reading the forum posts here in the remote sensing forum or in the geophysics forum. The only credible reports I read of OKM locators working well is when they detect large voids like a cheap gradiometer does.

We saw the inside of some of the OKM products, which confirm that they are cheap magnetometers just as the people who used them described. The actual claims I read on the OKM page for this Bionic X4 is that it is interfaced to smart phones. This tells me they added more electronic interface to make pictures on a mobile phone from the same cheap magnetometer crap. Then we see their video showing absolutely nothing except some guy wandering around with an X4 in his hand and music in the background. Does this convince you that these are good treasure hunting tools that you need to pay more than $10,000 for?

If anyone wants to buy one of these after reading our forums and the manufacturer's description and watching their video, maybe they really are rich, and they don't want some $200 magnetometer that does not make pictures on their smart phone. Maybe the cool pistol shape with the mobile phone showing images can make them happy and help to instill a sense of prestige. I wonder if we will ever see some treasure recoveries they make when using OKM products?

Let's look through some forum posts to see what people here reported about their experience with the OKM products:

Originally posted by Carl-NC here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...57&postcount=6
"I tend to agree about OKM's reputation... I've heard a lot of complaints about them, at least on the forums. Is that the company that advertised a device as being a GPR, when it was really a magnetometer? Now that's something you can get sued over".

Originally posted by BigBang here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...35&postcount=2
OKM 4000 or 5000 are only named GPR for easy commercial . Because of profit expectaions . But not real GPR

Originally posted by schatzsucher here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...72&postcount=1
Inside you find magnetic field sensors and an radar sensor KMY 10. The radar sensor cannot goes in to the earth. Not with this frequency, but the firm sell the system as GPR.

Originally posted by Morgan here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=44
"So,it was this man Manolo´s friend,who want to convince people that OKM lrl works...
This is realy BIG SCAM,this piece of crap is useles and cost IO.OOO EURO.
OKM people should be shame,and this LRL agent in Italy also !!!"

Originally posted by bulsack here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...31&postcount=1
OKM is a low grade magnetometer with software that creates some fancy worthless pictures.

Originally posted by Jim here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=32
"I think the video with the operator dropping the ring on a rope onto the ground after they turn over the lump of dirt shows intentions of fraud".

Originally posted by Great Alex here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...3&postcount=10
the OKM products are over price and they don't work as they advertised by the OKM company , but they work even as a low quality magnetometer .

Originally posted by hung here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...45&postcount=2
'Reputable' and 'credibility' are not the best terms to describe them.
They are being charged and sued by Mineoro for trying to copy their trademark names, products and concepts.
Besides that, mineorogreece took them to court sometime ago for a product which did not work as advertised. He got his money back.
How's that for a start?

Originally posted by Congogold here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=32
...My scans show orange in almost every scan anywhere I scan- obviously I can't be seeing gold everywhere and i can't dig everywhere.
I have reads the manual many times and still can't tell the difference between gold and heavy mineralization or ferrous metals! It is driving me crazy...
I am in prime gold country- i buy plenty from artisanal miners who find their gold the old way- I can't seem to get results with the technology at all.

Originally posted by valchev here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=107
If You find money for GPR do not buy from OKM. OKM do not produce real GPR, onely advertisements and useless machines.

ivconic's photos show inside of crappy OKM future 2003/5 here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...=OKM#post80373

Originally posted by Infamy here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...3&postcount=75
"How many hoards can you name that have been found with lrl-s h i t? "

Originally posted by ishtar hunter here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...32&postcount=1
worked 14 years with many devices But neither performance was not good for depths up.
I have exp4000 (okm) but Performance is not good.

Originally posted by aban here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...13&postcount=5
donot buy okm machin it cannot detect in deep and it is fruad only.

Originally posted by Alexismex here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...5&postcount=12
Also here in Mexico I have friends you bought this piece of crap junks from OKM....This Cassbiz it is another seller from OKM....we have found many treasures !!!!ah ah ah....
and do not trust OKM people to give back your money they are bandits ...bandidos...de vrais crapules

Originally posted by bulsack here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...85&postcount=3
Let's say somebody is to build the $150 magnetometer featured on this website ,hookes it up to a free or cracked 3D program. How would it be different than the OKM that costs as much as a brand new Mercedes-Benz?

Originally posted by Christian here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...47&postcount=6
From what I have been reading on the various internet boards for years now, nobody who has ever bought this unit has made any reasonable findings. Infact I think that the Fluxgate project to be found on this website is much better engineered and operating then any OKM device.

Originally posted by ivconic here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...2&postcount=26

It is true! That's why this forum is so great - saves your money!

Make EPE gradiometer and you will have nice and interesting device that you can use and understand it's wotking principles.
And all that for small money.
Basically EPE ($150) is very simillar to OKM Gems (4200 euros !!! )

Originally posted by Astrodetect here: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=17
Would you like to see what sensor is in the Rover C unit?
Check it out and see for yourself.
So Mr Frank please explain how your unit is functioning and what exactly does it detect? We all know that this sensor will only detect ferrite metals and voids.

Here is what's Astrodetect showed us is really inside bionic products.... a cheap Honewell fluxgate magnetometer:

Here is a sequence of photos from one of the OKM scam demonstrations where they showed it beeping at a shovel:

So far nobody has made a live demonstration of OKM products recovering gold from places where they didn't know where the gold is.
But we have read the reports where it failed to find gold on real treasure hunts which was later recovered from places the Bionic products could not detect it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Guru

Very good analysed J_P, thanks.