LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-16-2006, 07:27 PM
Guru

Hi dear hung. Thank you for your comments.
anyway I am willingly waiting for your results about FG78, but really when will
you have access to it?
Old 04-21-2006, 05:14 AM

Angry Any news about the FG78?

Dear Hung
Is there any news about the fg78? When will it be released?
Old 04-21-2006, 06:24 AM
Guru

Default Thank you Hung

Dear Hung. Thank you very much. I am so grateful to you for your attention. I hope you play a positive role like as a deputy or attorney for users especially for those people are out of Brazil. and run our errands to Damasio to assure us about getting a trustable device. I appreciate your honesty and impatiently waiting for your news about FG78. by the way; how about it? hasn't been repaired the IC? isn't still ready for deliver? Regards, Michael.
Old 04-21-2006, 01:38 PM
Guru

Default Not yet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mineorogreece
Dear Hung
Is there any news about the fg78? When will it be released?
Just had a talk with my friend at Mineroro in his cell phone.
It seems the new detectors are so sensitive in terms of circuitry component values that the new ICs are been put to micro measurements through scopes, etc.
He told me one thousand of those ICs are being tested in order to use only the ones which matches the correct measurement values. I should give him a call again by tuesday afternoon or wednesday morning since he told me they expect to have some ready for shipping. Don't know if this will include myself since Damasio told me he wants to come to Rio to deliver mine and do some research with me for a detailed explanation ot the control knobs.

So as you see, a little more delay..
I must say that I am as anxious as some of you, but I think it's more than worth wait for a device presenting this kind of quality control.

Get back next week for some good news hopefully..
Old 05-20-2006, 02:44 PM

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
Just had a talk with my friend at Mineroro in his cell phone.

Damasio told me he wants to come to Rio to deliver mine and do some research
could you tell me how to contact Damasio? thank you!
my email :hunterq3@163.com
Old 05-20-2006, 02:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterq3
could you tell me how to contact Damasio? thank you!
my email :hunterq3@163.com
I actually have Damasio's personal email, but it would be a waste of time expecting him to answer because the last time he did answer me it took 4 months! He's a very busy man and noticibly don't use emails regularly.

So your best bet would be contacting Monica at mineoro@mineoro.com.br
or Patricia (for english language) at patricia@mineoro.com.br
and post your questions and ask them to print your email to be delivered to Damasio direct explaining those are specific technical questions for him.
Good luck.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:03 PM
Guru

Default Surprise

Mineoro admirers, check their site tomorrow...
Old 05-23-2006, 07:38 PM
robert

Default Breed...

You are breeding those nonsences everywhere!?
How many threads do you need to spoil here !?
Old 05-23-2006, 08:21 PM
robert

Default breed no more

"I actually have Damasio's personal email, but it would be a waste of time expecting
him to answer because the last time he did answer me it took 4 months! He's a very
busy man and noticibly don't use emails regularly."

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha !!!! Damasio is absolute illiterate, so what are you talking here man !?
Who are you jokin' here!?
"...He's a very busy man....", yes, by sitting under the tree !!!
"...don't use emails regularly...", he even does not know what it is!?
Not only that you( a very few of you ) polluted this fine forum with "minero" thread,
but also you want to breed more here. You are opening more threads with no control at all!
Promulgate lies and nonsences everywhere! You are acting like all of you never met(esteban,
hung,michael, mineorogreece...), but
.................................................. ...................
the real truth is that you are "well" organized team with
only one mission: to advertise nonsence mineoro frauds products as much as possibly
with no scrupule at all. By making-up nonsence stories, reporting here FALSE reports,
and acting like something is really going on..."
.................................................. .....................................
It was not hardly at all for me and my team to find and check all about all of you!
We do know who are you, where are you,what are you doing and who is paying you!
Beware!
One day you gonna conform for all your lies and frauds here and on the other places!
.................................................. ...................................
ALL MINEORO PRODUCTS ARE FRAUDS,NON-WORKING TOYS! DON'T BUY IT!DON'T WASTE MONEY!

"regards"
RObert
S.S.O.
Old 05-23-2006, 10:33 PM
Guru

Default 3 FGs

Earlier than I thought.
It's there now in the portuguese site.

www.mineoro.com.br

Maybe tomorrow it will be in the english site.

What a surprise...
Old 05-24-2006, 04:42 AM
Guru

Unhappy I am confused

Hi. Hung. But why is there so many models?!! whereas the FG78 results, reports and even manual haven't come out, you see FG79, FG80, DC2008!!!!!!
What's difference between those?
What's their policy? only introduce various name of models??
What's their advantages? which one has been tested? or which one is better??
I am really confused. we have been waiting for FG78 results more than 2 months. but now....
Please do favor (as have done frequently) ask them these.
again; I am really confused :confused:
Old 05-24-2006, 01:14 PM
Guru

It seems the only difference regarding the new models is automation.

I got a quick talk with Patricia yesterday and she gave the notice that Damasio would talk to me today since he's got some visitors from Europe there by the time I had called.
In the FG 78 and DC 2006/2007 the user has to manually set the controls for fine tuning.
Damasio sent me an email last nifght in which he says him and Alonso have achieved automation mode with only one knob. So this means the device would be in tune and won't lose it in terms of fine settings. So everyone should get the same results.

Get back later with some more news.
Old 05-24-2006, 07:51 PM
Guru

Hi Hung. But so what? in this case what about test reports from FG series?
Is any ready to deliver? How can we access to results? at last didn't you receive your FG78? I am between earth and air. the only way for us to access to true and reliable the latest results of mineoro are you & Esteban.
Although in most cases manually is better, in these cases; manually set or automatic is better?
By the way, what will be their suggestion price for these new models.
Regards. Michael
Old 05-24-2006, 08:51 PM
Guru

Default Info release

OK.
Talked to Damasio this afternoon. It must be a hard life for an inventor who also runs a corporation, factory, marketing... I know. I know, It shouldn't be that way. But this does not concern us users for sure.

As I'm writing this I can see that the new info is not on the US site yet. Only in portuguese, so I will give you a pre release of what you will find there probably tomorrow as by the time I and Damasio were talking on the phone, his web designer was finishing the english version.

Damasio and Alonso were fighting an almost entire life battle to achieve a major step in that they could build a system in which the fine tune setting could be 'locked' to the target automatically and at the same time would be simple for any user to achieve the same optimum results. The latest years showed innumerous different results in detection all over the world due to the detector system being manual thus leading to improper settings, medium range or even edge fine tuning which caused results ranging from failure to sucess. Users seemd to have some difficulty in properly setting the contols in an adequate manner and not only this, but add to that, different ionic field intensity along the year, different climate conditions, etc.

Apparently they finally have achieved what they have always aimed. They could summarize all knobs which were present in previous models in an only single one through the use of a complex equation to automate the response. This was acomplished at the time the first stock of FG78s were ready to be shipped. The new enhancement and technology developed proved to be so overwhelming that Damasio had to replan all the production and marketing strategy for the upcoming times.
In the last paragraph of the portuguese site says:

"The new line of detectors won't go into any modification for the next 5 years.The adoption of this strategic plan will ensure permanent stocks at the factory, dealers, retailers, etc. As well as components and parts for eventual repair needs under warranty and for further years."

So as you can see, the days they were aiming apparently have come and they swear by it.
Upon talking to him I was informed among other things that the trip to the US have never been so close to happen. He's excited and will start the arrangements right after the release of those models.

The FG 78 with humidity of around 58 to 60% marked a gold sample in air from around 9 to 10 meters. The FG 80 which culminates all the technology Mineoro always pursue marked 100 meters!
Based on that , I agreed to wait 2 to 3 more weeks and will get the micro nugget model FG80.

But the first stock of FG78s and the DC 2007 are shipping normally. Only that the FG78 had a real short lifespan due to the facts related above and has quit after first stock.

I know that some will complain that I promised to review the FG 78, which I reiterate has the first and only stock available now. But having the opportunity to get THE detector which is as I said the sum of everything to this date is more than worth. So I decided to wait some more weeks and instead of reviewing the FG 78 I will do the FG80.
Thanks for your attention.
Old 05-24-2006, 08:54 PM
Guru

Oh forgot to mention that at my request and as suggested by some members here, the FG 78 manual will be on the site in the next few days.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:03 PM
robert

Thumbs down continue....

Frauds, you not gonna take even a breath here ! On your nonsence posts you gonna get
one of mine! Every time you continue with your story! Either you gonna stop, or threads
like this gonna be "huge", pages by pages, until owner of the forum decide what to do.
Excomunicate me or you or both sides and cut this nonsence, but it will stop anyway!
This is only a first step! Next steps you'll see pretty soon!

Not only that you( a very few of you ) polluted this fine forum with "minero" thread,
but also you want to breed more here. You are opening more threads with no control at all!
Promulgate lies and nonsences everywhere! You are acting like all of you never met(esteban,
hung,michael, mineorogreece...), but
.................................................. ...................
the real truth is that you are "well" organized team with
only one mission: to advertise nonsence mineoro frauds products as much as possibly
with no scrupule at all. By making-up nonsence stories, reporting here FALSE reports,
and acting like something is really going on..."
.................................................. .....................................
It was not hardly at all for me and my team to find and check all about all of you!
We do know who are you, where are you,what are you doing and who is paying you!
Beware!
VERY SOON you gonna conform for all your lies and frauds here and on the other places!
.................................................. ...................................
ALL MINEORO PRODUCTS ARE FRAUDS,NON-WORKING TOYS! DON'T BUY IT!DON'T WASTE MONEY!
"regards"
RObert
S.S.O.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Guru

Robert,

You could be right in another situation. In your place I also would suspect that there's money involved.
But thruth is plain and simple. There's not.
I am just passionate for the invention that I feel is remarkable. Besides I am from Brazil and Mineoro is a brazilian corporate. Do we feel some patriotism here?
Besides you are right. Esteban, Michael and me never met. I'm from Brazil, Esteban from Paraguay and Michael from the Middle East. But I wish we'll meet someday.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:30 PM
robert

Default All right !

All right! You can stop me at once if you want! How? Simply! Post here some
proof and i'll stop,vanish,disapear,die....whatever you want!
Old 05-24-2006, 11:33 PM
robert

Default But....

But do not use Esteban's style (also Michael's) to never ending argue with me! It shows not productive so far...
Old 05-25-2006, 12:58 AM
robert

Thumbs up mirror,mirror on the wall...

"I am just passionate for the invention that I feel is remarkable."
If that so i'd applaude to you! The same case with me.If that so than i guess it is
possible to you or some of you to post here some (not brand new,not very comercial)
project,schematic on that subject (mineoro-look-like or LRL type), not to simple, but
with some ic's,transistors,some logic...etc. If you do not understand me well than look
on some CMD thread with posted schematics.
My point is, not some simple,"toy" device with
a few elements but something more seriously. Anyway, even if you post some simple, it would
be the first time ever, here somebody to post at least anything on that subject here!
I mentioned Lostfox's post on other thread just to make example of unique,one and only
"practical"post here on that subject ever! It turns to be nonworking,but the point is
that none of you "hard beleivers" never did the simillar thing!
And again(not to mistake me like Esteban), not any kind of schematic(he did post some...)
but mineoro-look-like or LRL type schematic!
It will stop me, cose instead of plain retorics, you will contribute here more practical!
Besides, i am not just posting here "attacks" on you, i read very carefully every of you
posts,think about it,trying to make some sence, and after that the only conclusion is
that something "misty" is going on here!Try to beat that, and you'll not be "bashed" by me
any more( not you personally but all of you beleivers).
"Besides I am from Brazil and Mineoro is a brazilian corporate.
Do we feel some patriotism here?"
I can applaude to that too.Of course, it is quite normal and human. I adore Brasil as a
country too. But that does not mean that i am gonna accept everything from there. Frauds,not
at all!
Many reports and experiences shows that mineoro device ain't working at all!
If you read Dell's
posts you will see a many conditions you have to fulfill to make it work. So much conditions
that it is almost imposiblle to comply all. If you disect it (Carl did that) you'll see
funny,nonsence wired parts-elements,some of them even not conected in a whole design!?
If you start to measure some signals in it,you'll find out that there is no signal at all!
(i did that with one of those devices-and it was brand new,not cracked). What produce sound
in it,is not dependable of any outdoor influence at all, except some mixed radio noise with
ground hum (maybe-not the rule)....Wheter you try it on fresh gold or long time burried,
no differences at all, not detect it at all!!!
So i done my own ivestigation on it (as far as my posibillities were) and i "dug" the very
same conclusion as Carl's, fraud - nothing else!
If i can just remind you on some simillar fraud from the past:
"Upon close inspection of the circuit board it became obvious that it is a dummy. In fact,
it is a heavily damaged reject from some other device - even one of the holes for mounting
the board in the case had been drilled right through a circuit trace . The board is
made to look like a working part of this unit by soldering a lot of wires to it. The wires
are simply soldered in a way that connects them with one another, and the circuit board
serves no other purpose..."
Yes it was Lectra Search device (you may find it on Carl's reports).
But mineoro constructors were more smart and made a "conected" electronic in it, so it looks
much "working" than Lectra!
By alluding on "new scientific principles" they just protected themselves from further
questions, cose "ordinary" customers do not need to be involved in all the secrets!
The world is not built yesterday! Such simillar efforts have been done so many times in the
past through history in almost every field of human activity!"Easy money","Easy glory" etc.
"But mineoro is working for real !?"
Yes, but only in your imagination! Your"skills" and the fact that ground is full with items
(many generations,many civilisations pass there) so occasionally it "beeps" and "under that
beep" you find something by random case! After a few finds you are "dead" positive about
your new, hot priced, device! Your mind is going even more far in that matters!
Simple concept! So many times checked in the past! That's how some frauds survive through
history!
"Hi. Hung. But why is there so many models?!! whereas the FG78 results, reports and even
manual haven't come out, you see FG79, FG80, DC2008!!!!!!
What's difference between those?
What's their policy? only introduce various name of models??
What's their advantages? which one has been tested? or which one is better??
I am really confused. we have been waiting for FG78 results more than 2 months. but now....
Please do favor (as have done frequently) ask them these."
Good Michael! Even if i decided to disregard your posts i just have to react on it!
Your questions here are so right! I could'nt ask better! Think twice!
Instead of arguing with me, instead of hate me, sit, relax and start thinking....
I lied about FG78!? Didn't I!?Why should I? What is my interest here?Did you payed me
some money, so i had to lie to you!? Now i look like idiot in your eyes, i know that,
but in very near future you'll see the truth!Never mind me.

etc.etc.etc.
I have no other reasons to act like "dictator" here (although very weak,cose Carl can
"dump" me whenever he wants), but to try to contribute here by saving people's money,
before is to late!
If this helps than i done a good thing, if not than i am gonna see some donkey in the
mirror pretty soon!

regards
Old 05-25-2006, 01:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert

If that so than i guess it is
possible to you or some of you to post here some (not brand new,not very comercial)
project,schematic on that subject (mineoro-look-like or LRL type), not to simple, but
with some ic's,transistors,some logic...etc. If you do not understand me well than look
on some CMD thread with posted schematics.
There's a topic for it called 'schematics' and it's not this one here for sure.
You sound like some who showed previous attempts to obtain information from a device which has copy protection. If the concept or even the 'recipe' were to be of public domain, then everybody knows how would be the rest of the story...

You say you want proof. But what kind of proof do you want?
I think the best proof ever is your own self conviction. Nobody will influence that. If you convinced yourself it does not work, fine. You would not need to hang here. But I don't understand your almost insane temptation to try to lame Mineoro. It's so deliberate that I must confess that I enjoy your posts because they are comic and funny.

I think your presence here is welcome. You don't need to leave since you are very important for a democratic forum. No absoulute truth without refutation. This is healthy.
Although I disagree with a lot of things Carl says, I must admit he is a fine moderator and very democratic on how to run a discussion forum.
Old 05-25-2006, 04:14 AM
Administrator

"Although I disagree with a lot of things Carl says, I must admit he is a fine moderator and very democratic on how to run a discussion forum."

I try...

Robert, There are plenty of holes in the operational claims made by Mineoro, and we can debate those til we all turn blue, but I think we will have to wait for the FG78 (et al) to be released and get someone to actually demonstrate the device, to see if it works. If you want to continue discussing the claims, please stay focused on the claims, and avoid personal comments about the people making the claims. Thanks.

- Carl
Old 05-25-2006, 08:45 AM
robert

Thumbs down no title at all !!!

"There's a topic for it called 'schematics' and it's not this one here for sure."
Yes, but there also, not even one on that subject.And beleivers are so rare there!
"You sound like some who showed previous attempts to obtain information from a device
which has copy protection"
Yes,many times. But none of them mentioned in these threads...
"If the concept or even the 'recipe' were to be of public domain, then everybody knows
how would be the rest of the story..."
No we don't! U S P T O is meaning something toy you !? What is the "rest of the story"
with Garrett,White's,Fisher,Minelab....are they busted so far!?

"You would not need to hang here...."
Yes i agree.So few reasons latelly. I already turned "blue"....Come to think, no reason at all.

"But I don't understand your almost insane temptation to try to lame Mineoro...."
You should! It shows that you never had or checked any of their device ever....

"It's so deliberate that I must confess that I enjoy your posts because they are comic
and funny."
I'll stop than. May idea was to provoke you to start using some brains, but otherwise
no sence at all....
"...No absoulute truth without refutation. ..."
How much i do agree with you on that !!!!! Absolute truth!!!!
"This is healthy."
Also very,very expensive!

"I must admit he is a fine moderator and very democratic on how to run a discussion forum."
I agree. He also knows the truth, from the very personal experience too. Try to convince
him.....Than you'll turn "blue".

"Robert, There are plenty of holes in the operational claims made by Mineoro, and we can
debate those til we all turn blue, but I think we will have to wait for the FG78 (et al)
to be released and get someone to actually demonstrate the device, to see if it works.
If you want to continue discussing the claims, please stay focused on the claims, and avoid
personal comments about the people making the claims. Thanks."
No need to ask or thanks, Carl. It is done now!
regards

P.S.
This morning as i wake up, i saw in a mirror a man!? I was expected donkey to see!
Must be a kind od CMD mirror, who knows!?
FG78 is disected and checked already, by me and my team...I see that all of you do not
beleive that. Alright than. Wish you much of luck further.Best regards.
I disapear now for good.....
Old 05-25-2006, 08:42 PM
Guru

Default english site

I just took a look and the english site is up.
www.mineoro.com
Old 05-26-2006, 02:05 PM
Guru

Default Some good news for me.

Quote:
They could summarize all knobs which were present in previous models in an only single one through the use of a complex equation to automate the response. This was acomplished at the time the first stock of FG78s were ready to be shipped.
Hi hung. That's very good news, then we can conclude the automatic versions are the best??
If you received your FG80, necessarily inform us from your results.
Please tell about their suggestion price and; when will FG80 be ready to be released for every one? How long will it take? By the time will be its' manual ready soon?
Oh, please ask them put a movie from FG series detection of a fresh target in their site.
Quote:
Esteban, Michael and me never met. I'm from Brazil, Esteban from Paraguay and Michael from the Middle East. But I wish we'll meet someday.

That's my high pleasure and honor and I wish too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robert
Instead of arguing with me, instead of hate me, sit, relax and start thinking....
I lied about FG78!? Didn't I!?Why should I? What is my interest here?Did you payed mesome money, so i had to lie to you!? Now i look like idiot in your eyes, i know that, but in very near future you'll see the truth !Never mind me.
I told you I am not mad to argue with you or provoke you. You yourself choice the arguing and battling ways. I don't remember even one time have disrespected you, but you have done from time to time not only me but also to others. I wanted to rely on your comments ( as we had no acquaintance record before) but when I saw you completely deny LRLing, whereas I have experienced it and know it really and definitely works, how can rely on your other comments? There are so many things that I personally know and have seen with my two eyes from LRLing can't be put here ( If put, will see ; oh again are running personal ideas,…) then can't accept your comments. You maybe right due to your negative experiences about LRLing or not know it works, but Just for some other reasons battle against. unfortunately You can't tolerate the opposite ideas, when somebody swears LRLing is a true concept you start jangling and name them Idiot.
I wish you were a good help, but due to lying, various slanders and prejudicial comments can't be an appropriate counselor.