LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 02-10-2012, 09:25 AM
Banned

Default Chill out hung, clear blue water, clear blue water

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Actually, not the equator, but towards the zenith, comprising the zenithal distance that would be 90ยบ - Th (sun's true height).

But what is amazing is that in 1930 some people already knew about the phenomena and if they thought a little bit further, they would know... well... Check this part:

The Earth behaves like an huge electric armature negatively charged, which repels the electrons and attracts the positive ions. That positive ions' attraction determinates an electric current, also called "convective current". That's like an invisible continous bombardment, subject to daily and seasonal variations, which could be aproximated at 3 x 10 ^ -16 Amperes per square-centimeter, and that is a total value of 1500 Amperes for the entire surface of the Earth.
The question is --- how does this current always maintains the same direction ? We can suppose that the natural radioactive emissions of the soil is responsable for this. We also know that radioactive emissions of the Earth works usually near the soil surface, and that explains the ionisation phenomenona inside caves.

And the 'engineers' who punch cards everyday in this forum have been 8 years plus trying to find the cat's tail', he,he,he.

I think it might be 'easier' for them to explain what is causing the coat hanger to swing....
Long live geoskepthic engineers.
Yes, yes we know, and OTHERS are listening in on this forum! Employees of power compnies and coal workers, construction workers, etc, etc. The potentials are huge! But, Do you really want Carl to be transmitting from an underground bunker with solar panels?

So the earth has been cooled down with it's outer crust having a fairly fixed outer layer.
These fixed elements and molecules, etc have a fixed dipole moment. Which gives rise to a local magentic/ or static attraction field. The NET EFFECT of the crust gives rise to the noth and south static poles.
So what were you meaning when you said BEFORE TRANSDUCTION IN other thread?
[Quote Hung]The question is --- how does this current always maintains the same direction ? [End Quote]
The question is hung, if you are so smart then there is no question, you obvuosly know why, so please explain it to us all
RGDS
Old 02-10-2012, 10:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
So what were you meaning when you said BEFORE TRANSDUCTION IN other thread?
Exactly this:
We know that electromagnetic radiation is not a current of electrons propagating at the speed of light, so how do you think, could a prior radiated electromagnetic wave 'joint flow' with a transverse magnetic field associated to it, when no charge can flow or generate a magnetic field in a non existant circuit anywhere along the wave?
There is no magnetic field prior to the loop is activated in the circuit.
Quote:
[Quote Hung]The question is --- how does this current always maintains the same direction ? [End Quote]

Quote:
The question is hung, if you are so smart then there is no question, you obvuosly know why, so please explain it to us all
RGDS
I think you might have already said it. Following the path of least resistance maybe?

ps. I'm not as smart as you think. I just happen to study in order to understand the things I don't know without any mind block.
About the same as you appear to be doing. And I congratulate you for that.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:26 PM
Banned

Thumbs up Slow down my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Exactly this:
We know that electromagnetic radiation is not a current of electrons propagating at the speed of light, so how do you think, could a prior radiated electromagnetic wave 'joint flow' with a transverse magnetic field associated to it, when no charge can flow or generate a magnetic field in a non existant circuit anywhere along the wave?
There is no magnetic field prior to the loop is activated in the circuit.

I think you might have already said it. Following the path of least resistance maybe?

ps. I'm not as smart as you think. I just happen to study in order to understand the things I don't know without any mind block.
About the same as you appear to be doing. And I congratulate you for that.
The "we know that" is not.... "we",.... it is... "you" and should be "i", know that", and not "we".
So to start "you know or "think" that electromagnetic radiation is not a current of electrons propagating at the speed of light.

There are what is called two types of propogation. Firtst is non ion ising and the second is is ionising radiation there are also four types of states of matter the least spoke about is plasma. They do not talk about this fourth state in universities so not to confuse the brainwashed fools of thier religous teachings.

I used to think think that i was becoming a rusty nail. Untill i found out that i was as sharp as a bowling ball

The shortest distance is sometimes the path of least resistance?????

rgds
Old 02-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Guru

Very well my friend.
Now take a look at this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpWWTXAQ3Ug
And this:
http://www.magola.com/English/welcome.html
And this:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/portuguese/noti...gneto_rp.shtml

Now answer me. What is magnetism?
Forget wikipedia and the 'xientists' that might tell you that the three above swallowed a magnet for breakfast.
But... Miroslaw also atracts plastic and ceramics. They 'ain't' no magnetic. Whew...

Also did you read my report in that link about the Chinese teleportation experiments?
How did Ping and Chang teleported the objects?
Of course your answers will depend on how deep your research might lead you as you will not find the answer in wikipeadia.
So...
Isn't science wonderful? It allows some 'official xientists' tell us a lot of incomplete, wrong and funny things as explanations of what they don't have a clue that we just laugh and laugh. Agree?
Old 02-12-2012, 10:40 AM
Banned

Default ?????

Oh come on Hung! We are far more advanced in the sciences than that.

Try this website out www.youtube.stupidvideosmadetoconfuseunintelligent monkeyhung.com

rgds
Old 02-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Banned

Default Hey Geo

Seeing how you posted those great photos of your secret LRL lab and your top sectret Lrl time detector. I would like to send you a book. It is excellent. It is called BLOKES AND THEIR SHEDS. It has many stories of many men and what they do in thier sheds away from their nagging wifes. I still pick it up now and again and laugh. Please send your Post address to my private messages and i will happily forward the book free of charge.

rgds
Old 04-04-2012, 07:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
Seeing how you posted those great photos of your secret LRL lab and your top sectret Lrl time detector. I would like to send you a book. It is excellent. It is called BLOKES AND THEIR SHEDS. It has many stories of many men and what they do in thier sheds away from their nagging wifes. I still pick it up now and again and laugh. Please send your Post address to my private messages and i will happily forward the book free of charge.

rgds
Hi Dedevil.
I received the book. Really it's excellent.

Thank you
My best wishes
Old 06-14-2012, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Dedevil.
I received the book. Really it's excellent.

Thank you
My best wishes
Maybe you should sign, it and send it on to your favorite thread. I thought it was a great book. It shows your not alone in that shed.

rgds
Old 02-10-2013, 01:15 AM
Guru

Very nice local and Archaeological objects