LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-15-2009, 01:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
:r azz:

That's hilarious! Ozzy you can't be for real!!

Contact Carl for what??!
To tell Hipop how to conduct a test??
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha!

Carl does not know the difference of acumpuncture from voddoo!

Give us a break!

Hipop does not need to convince anyone or be convinced in the wrong way!
He is clear in his post. He only wants to share his tests and experiences. Not even this you seem to be able to understand?

Oh, I almost forgot.
Congratulations on your new role as 'pupil administrator' for Geoskheptic forums. Now you are officially Carl's spokesman.
I can see from your post that Hipop´s intentions (should i say interests?) is no secret for you .
Well,for once you´r not alone
Old 03-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
The concept behind RT as I already stated, involves microcurrents and subatomic resonance. High mineralized ground is no problem to it. Conventional MDs besides working on a completely outdated and different aproach are things of the past. So a comparison is out of question.

Your comparison with dowsing rods should be your target as there are elements which relates both, but I'm sure in the end you will comprove that it's not dowsing, although there are several types of dowsing rods and dowsing aspects.

Both dowsing rods and the RT Examiner work by charge interaction involving the charged human cells that act as biocapacitors and micromagnetics. But unlike the dowsing rod that uses the natural law of attraction, the RT employs a transmitting carrier wave to resonate the target and magnetically aligning to it.

----------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Clondike-Clad
Ok I had to ask this question,

1. What is the output power of the RT tranmitter.
2. What is subatomic resonance
3. what is micromagnetics with the RT
4. what is the RT employs a transmitting carrier wave is it am,fm,pulse can we detect the carrier wave from the RT unit.
5.Now this one I am lost, charged human cells that act as biocapacitors is it each cell?

----------------------------------------------
Originally posted by hung
Yes our cells store charges and act like capacitors.
You hopefuly will find info on studies conducted about it on the internet. Do a seach and you will know.
I already said I would not discuss such matters in this forum.
Hi Clondike-Clad,
Ummm.... The answers are simple, I think.
However, in order to fully understand the dynamics involved, we must search back to previous posts that hung made describing the workings of the Rangertell:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
"From: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=99
This is the principle in which the Rangertell Examiner works. Resonance to the elements subatomic levels when a carrier signal line is shot and returned".

From: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...6&postcount=10
"Back to the Examiner’s concept, there’s a portion in ECE which I already mentioned which might explain how the magnetic fields produced by the unit even diminute might be working provided one gets free of the standard Maxwell Heaviside concept and maybe start to find some backup on the Aharonov-Bohm and the field and potential relationship, as Myron Evans points out as part of an explanation when I presented him the examiner pictures , concepts and my initial tests:

“Interesting! These would be Aharonov Bohm type effects. In a Ricci flat spacetime for example the tetrad is still non-zero because metric elements are non - zero. This leads to the gravitational AB effect. The spin connection in a Ricci flat spacetime is non-zero because the connection is non-zero even though the Ricci tensor is zero. In ECE the potential is proportional to the tetrad and the field is proportional to the Cartan torsion. The latter disappears in a Ricci flat spacetime because it is proprotional to the canonical angular energy momentum density. So there is a potential but no field - AB effect. In the ECE version of e/m the relation between field and potential in shorthand notation is:

F = d ^ A + omega ^ A

so when F = 0 , A and omega are not zero:

d ^ A + omega ^ A = 0

giving an AB effect as in the ECE papers and GCUFT books “

From: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...&postcount=356
"The Examiner is clearly a radionic device".

From: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showp...8&postcount=41
"Gold is the most powerful 'self defensive' metal when it comes to avoid any harm to its structure, such as rust, oxidation, etc. Its DNA produces a substance which coats the metal to fight against those 'threats'".
With hung's recent post and previous posts, we can gain a clear insight to how he believes the Rangertell works:
To start with, a carrier signal is shot and returned by transmissions originated in the calculator. Now keep in mind how our cells store charges and act like capacitors, which is imperative to the functioning of the signal line that is returned after being shot by the Rangertell. The subatmic resonance which was pre-programmed on the calculator clearly is impinging on the biological cells of the rangertell operator.

How? This is easily explained by the DNA of gold and the organic substance it produces to coat the metal to fight against corrosion. The coding for the gold DNA is what returns with the shot signal, along with the subatomic resonance data that impinges on the DNA in the capacitive cells of the operator's body. After some complex chemical exchanges inside the operator's cell walls, the resultant magnetic field induces movement of the rangertell, thus causing it to point in the direction of the treasure. This is all confirmed by science as told by physicist Myron Evans' details of Aharonov Bohm type effects. Simply open your mind and reject the standard Maxwell Heaviside concept so you can begin to believe that A and omega are not zero.

So we see that the rangertell is a radionic device as hung described, not a pure dowsing rod.

Did I get it right?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-15-2009, 09:59 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Clondike-Clad,
However, in order to fully understand the dynamics involved, we must search back to previous posts that hung made describing the workings of the Rangertell:
With hung's recent post and previous posts, we can gain a clear insight to how he believes the Rangertell works:
To start with, a carrier signal is shot and returned by transmissions originated in the calculator. Now keep in mind how our cells store charges and act like capacitors, which is imperative to the functioning of the signal line that is returned after being shot by the Rangertell. The subatmic resonance which was pre-programmed on the calculator clearly is impinging on the biological cells of the rangertell operator.

How? This is easily explained by the DNA of gold and the organic substance it produces to coat the metal to fight against corrosion. The coding for the gold DNA is what returns with the shot signal, along with the subatomic resonance data that impinges on the DNA in the capacitive cells of the operator's body. After some complex chemical exchanges inside the operator's cell walls, the resultant magnetic field induces movement of the rangertell, thus causing it to point in the direction of the treasure. This is all confirmed by science as told by physicist Myron Evans' details of Aharonov Bohm type effects. Simply open your mind and reject the standard Maxwell Heaviside concept so you can begin to believe that A and omega are not zero.

So we see that the rangertell is a radionic device as hung described, not a pure dowsing rod.

Did I get it right?

Best wishes,
J_P
Don't be surprised if Hung forwards your pseudo-scientific description to RangerTell, and it gets published on their website.

Remember this? -> http://www.rangertell.com/to_the_skeptic.htm
Old 03-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Default Prototype Examiner

And as for this ... well, the two dangling balls say it all. No comment needed.
Attached Images

Old 03-15-2009, 11:50 PM
Guru

Default Dowsing Rod´s

Quote:
Hi Clondike-Clad,

Did I get it right?

Best wishes,
J_P
Everything can be more simple if dowsing Rod´s not cost exagerated money,becouse anyway its very interesting to try them in field.
I have good results with this cheap one,but still a dowsing Rod...Name:  Ramka 1.JPG
Views: 5473
Size:  72.0 KB

Name:  Ramka 2.JPG
Views: 6052
Size:  58.3 KB
Old 03-16-2009, 02:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
Everything can be more simple if dowsing Rod´s not cost exagerated money,becouse anyway its very interesting to try them in field.
I have good results with this cheap one,but still a dowsing Rod...
Hi Morgan,
Perhaps you did not read the posts in here correctly. This is not a topic to test a cheap dowsing rod. The topic is
"Maligned Rangertell Examiner: Field Testing".

This means the posts here are to describe the field testing methods for a Rangertell, not methods for cheap electronic dowsing rods.
The method you posted may be good to test dowsing rods, but is not good for the Rangertell, because according to hung, the Rangertell is clearly a radionic device, not a dowsing device. Hung says the Rangertell requires the operator to hold the pistol in order to receive signals that are shot and returned, so his cells can react to the returned signals and store charges like a capacitor. This cannot happen when using the dowsing rod you show in the picture you posted. This is because the dowsing rod swivel is not in the operator's hand, instead, it is in a metal trunion where it swivels away from the operator's hand. Also, this electronic dowsing rod does not have a calculator to shoot and return a signal line.

This is an interesting dowsing rod you are showing.
Is the LRL you are showing also a radionics device, or is it pure dowsing?
Does the coil at the antenna cause a carrier signal line to shoot and return? Or is the coil only for receiving?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-16-2009, 12:09 PM

Default rangertell examiner and gold in quartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecoin View Post
Did you break open any of the other quartz specimens which the RangerTell DID NOT "pick up"?

I see where you are coming from...but.... i for one do not break open every rock or lump of quartz that my Fisher Gold Bug metal detector passes over without signal. What is at stake here with this rangertell examiner is far far deeper than just a remote sensor or the phenomena of dowsing. It is the ability of the operator to find Gold that is my goal to quantify. I am not biased in favour of the device, it will remain an accessory to the pursuit of locating Gold. This forum will be supplied the relevant information in due course.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan,
Perhaps you did not read the posts in here correctly. This is not a topic to test a cheap dowsing rod. The topic is

This means the posts here are to describe the field testing methods for a Rangertell, not methods for cheap electronic dowsing rods.
The method you posted may be good to test dowsing rods, but is not good for the Rangertell, because according to hung, the Rangertell is clearly a radionic device, not a dowsing device. Hung says the Rangertell requires the operator to hold the pistol in order to receive signals that are shot and returned, so his cells can react to the returned signals and store charges like a capacitor. This cannot happen when using the dowsing rod you show in the picture you posted. This is because the dowsing rod swivel is not in the operator's hand, instead, it is in a metal trunion where it swivels away from the operator's hand. Also, this electronic dowsing rod does not have a calculator to shoot and return a signal line.

Does the coil at the antenna cause a carrier signal line to shoot and return? Or is the coil only for receiving?

Best wishes,
J_P
"...Rangertell requires the operator to hold the pistol in order to receive signals that are shot and returned, so his cells can react to the returned signals and store charges like a capacitor."

Buck Rogers is alive and right here on this planet...

Seriously, I certainly hope you actually get to witness a test of the unit.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-16-2009, 12:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp View Post
I see where you are coming from...but.... i for one do not break open every rock or lump of quartz that my Fisher Gold Bug metal detector passes over without signal. What is at stake here with this rangertell examiner is far far deeper than just a remote sensor or the phenomena of dowsing. It is the ability of the operator to find Gold that is my goal to quantify. I am not biased in favour of the device, it will remain an accessory to the pursuit of locating Gold. This forum will be supplied the relevant information in due course.
Hi,
And how many specimen that the RT detected did NOT contain gold? did you count them?
Old 03-16-2009, 03:26 PM

Default freds response

The RT EX only located two specimens and both contained Gold at Walhalla. i did very little with the RT because faye and i went riding our motorbikes most of the time....After reading all the previous posts i am becoming of the conclusion i must possess some metaphysical qualities that others do not have if dowsing is all that it is because faye certainly cannot get a response from the RT in all cases. If it was human dowsing then all humans would get a response and the RT would get a tick of approval as being a 100% dowsing device. the only difference with faye and i is 1. she is female 2. she has a blood iron disorder and therefore may not be as good an aerial? as myself 3. I have two titanium plates in my right upper and lower leg from a trail bike accident. Members of this forum, if they believe in dowsing as a legitimate phenomena, should direct all their efforts away from cheap criticism and expend their efforts on quantifying/proving why dowsing works, if that is what they sincerely believe. /we would never need to buy an electronic gold detector again. Cars would drive under our Will Power etc etc etc . like i said before folks, i have merely offered to share my testing and conclusions with you. I do not understand the resistance to learning that the RT challenges us with.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:43 PM
Guru

Default Damn you are good

Quote:
Hi Clondike-Clad,

Best wishes,
J_P
Did I get it right?
I bet you know how to build a warp drive system.
I was I was as smart.
I didnot know that gold was alive and have DNA
THAT CALCULATOR MUST HAVE A POWERFUL XMITER.
Old 03-16-2009, 06:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Members of this forum, if they believe in dowsing as a legitimate phenomena, should direct all their efforts away from cheap criticism and expend their efforts on quantifying/proving why dowsing works, if that is what they sincerely believe.
Personally i want to begin by trying to discover if it works,and so far no success: i have never seen anyone or anything proving it.Should not be so dificult!!??
Then and only then the why and how questions .
Old 03-16-2009, 08:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Members of this forum, if they believe in dowsing as a legitimate phenomena, should direct all their efforts away from cheap criticism and expend their efforts on quantifying/proving why dowsing works, if that is what they sincerely believe. /we would never need to buy an electronic gold detector again. Cars would drive under our Will Power etc etc etc . like i said before folks, i have merely offered to share my testing and conclusions with you. I do not understand the resistance to learning that the RT challenges us with.
Clearly you have no intention of performing a double-blind test of the RT Examiner, and therefore your conclusions will be worthless.

Dowsing is well known to be a trick of the mind, and does not require any supernatural powers. It is purely the ideomotor effect at work. This is the same process that makes ouija boards and table tipping "appear" to be something more fantastic than they really are. There is no detection of anything in dowsing, except gravity. It is an illusion, which is enhanced by the remarkable ability of humans for self-delusion, and selective memory.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Old 03-17-2009, 12:12 AM
Guru

Default Ramka

Quote:
Hi Morgan,

Best wishes,
J_P
This electronic Rod is interesting,its not pure Dowsing,the antenna only moves if locate metal target. Until now i found with this device a few coins and silver jewlry,no iron,no empty holes.
At the first looking it looks simple but inside the electronic box exist one PCB(inside resine)one 9v battery, manny wires,a LED and one Potentiometer for GAIN.From the box it goes one wire to Antenna.
This is not expensive Rod ,name is Ramka,its hand made,no internet information.
Sorry to put this in Rangertell thread...
Old 03-17-2009, 03:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp
....After reading all the previous posts i am becoming of the conclusion i must possess some metaphysical qualities that others do not have if dowsing is all that it is because faye certainly cannot get a response from the RT in all cases. If it was human dowsing then all humans would get a response and the RT would get a tick of approval as being a 100% dowsing device. the only difference with faye and i is 1. she is female 2. she has a blood iron disorder and therefore may not be as good an aerial?
Hi hipopp,
The description I posted of how the Rangertell works is not my idea. It is what hung said about how it works. I only searched hung's posts where he previously gave the intimate details of the workings of a Rangertell, and re-posted them so all could have the benefit of his expertise.

How it really works? I don't know. I hope to learn more from a live demonstration that Rangertell is attempting to arrange.

However, I can tell you what Rangertell said that may clear up some of your questions. Accordig to Rangertell, the Examiner is calibrated to work for the right hand of the operator. Left-handed users do not get a response. I am not sure, but I think that people with certain medical problems could have reduced responses. A third item I once read on the Rangertell website is that the operator's body completes the circuit to ground. Apparently it is imperative that whatever signal is received must travel through a human body entering through the right hand, and travel to ground in order to be processed correctly.

The prevailing theory amongst LRL proponents is the calculator generates a signal which is picked up by the internal antenna and circuitry, and is somehow directed to the target. This signal will be selective depending on the button sequence pressed on the calculator. ie: the buttons you press on the calculator will send a specific frequency to the antenna that resonates in some manner whereby only certain elements will respond by returning a signal.

The returned signal is received (I presume via the same antenna) and travels through the handle into the operator's right hand. From this point, it somehow interacts with the operators biological cells as it travels to ground through his shoes. I imagine that there are very small currents involved, and the coupling to ground may even be capacitive rather than a dc current flow. But I am just guessing.

So far I have heard a lot of weird explanations of how the Rangertell works.
If I see enough positive results in the live demonstration, I will probably buy a unit to use for further testing to actually measure the tiny signals and try to determine what is actually happening. But for me, the important thing is whether it leads to recovering valuable treasures, not how it works. If it works to recover treasures, then it is well worth the money. How it works is just a bunch of useless information unless you plan to build a similar device.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-17-2009, 04:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad
I bet you know how to build a warp drive system.
I was I was as smart.
I didnot know that gold was alive and have DNA
THAT CALCULATOR MUST HAVE A POWERFUL XMITER
.Hi Clondike Clad,
Actually I am not that smart. I only know what others tell me. You will see in my original post above that all of what I said including the gold DNA really came from hung's posts that detailed the actual workings of a Rangertell.

Sure I can build a warp drive, but I'm not so smart because it didn't work. When I followed the instructions from a teenager who posted how to build a warp drive, it caught fire because the hot melt glue was too close to the propane flame. (Take note: Never substitute a propane flame for dilithium crystals).

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-17-2009, 07:14 AM

Another strange thread an usual.
Micro gold is not a good starting place to determine if the Ranger can actually find gold.
Hung mentions
Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Conventional MDs besides working on a completely outdated and different aproach are things of the past. So a comparison is out of question.
Those outdated MD's, things of the past??
At least they have been proven time and time again to actually
work.
Now nobody is picking on anyone here, show proof the Ranger works
then all doubt will be removed.
Yeah, you believe it works but without proper testing, most people don't believe they work simply because no evidence is available.
Mind over matter isn't going to go to over to well for a device said to be able to detect gold over a long distance, after all, it is a product sold to the public with that claim.
Come down out of the clouds and be objective for one time.
Either it works or not, no excuses.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in MS View Post
Micro gold is not a good starting place to determine if the Ranger can actually find gold.
Absolutely correct, Steve. Unless extensive "comparison" testing is done to ascertain the exact amount of micro gold found WITH and WITHOUT using the RT Examiner, a test in known gold-producing areas would be completely null and void. (useless and proving nothing)

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Absolutely correct, Steve. Unless extensive "comparison" testing is done to ascertain the exact amount of micro gold found WITH and WITHOUT using the RT Examiner, a test in known gold-producing areas would be completely null and void. (useless and proving nothing)
Another reason why the Carl Morland, $25,000 publicity gimmick is an intentional deception, and useless except for his own self promotion. and gratification. Scientifically, it proves absolutely nothing except it's ability to garner the support of a few educated idiots who like to hide behind aliases and pretend they are Scientist. Dell
Old 03-17-2009, 05:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Another reason why the Carl Morland, $25,000 publicity gimmick is an intentional deception... ??? Dell
Guess I don't follow your logic, Dell. Perhaps there isn't any logic to follow; rather just random words strung together to form more useless rhetoric.

One thing for sure is that any test designed by Carl will be according to DB protocol and as such would eliminate (to a strong degree) Chance Results from scoring a successful outcome.

Hmmmm... come to think about it, I suppose that would seem unfair to you and your do-nothing dowsing contraptions.

To win the prize, you and your gadgets would actually have to perform the "stated" or "implied" function/claim. I can see where you'd have a problem with that constraint.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-17-2009, 11:19 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Another reason why the Carl Morland, $25,000 publicity gimmick is an intentional deception, and useless except for his own self promotion. and gratification. Scientifically, it proves absolutely nothing except it's ability to garner the support of a few educated idiots who like to hide behind aliases and pretend they are Scientist. Dell
We should put this quote in the Hall of Fame. It's a real gem from the mighty Dell-uded Winders.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:02 AM

Quote:
Dell, this thread was about the Ranger, there was no need for you to come to the defense of the Ranger, after all, that is your competition.
Wouldn't it be in your favor for the Ranger to be proven to be useless?
About Carl, I bet he would be glad to set-up a fair test, not only for your products but for the Ranger.
It would be hard for me to believe that Carl intentionally wants to destroy the LRL business.....
All we are looking for is evidence that LRLs work.......so far it is sort of like looking for sasquatch or the Loch Ness monster or UFOs.

Last edited by Steve in MS; 03-18-2009 at 03:03 AM. Reason: !@#$
Old 03-18-2009, 06:52 AM

Default belief/disbelief/scepticism and witchcraft

folks...a large group of scientists were asked a bunch of hypothetical questions about "WHAT IF"? yup what if...what if this what if that...and they conscientiously submitted their reports to the inquirer who vetted the reports...threw out the ones that did not comply with his desired outcomes...then he put these now biased reports into a book form selling millions and up to this time the main proponent, the drug pusher if you like, is making millions out of Consultancy. The original scientists refuted their own outcomes because they are taken right out of context but they could not get their own work back from the tricksters. The consultant is Al Gore and the perpetrated fraud is Climate Change. The world is deluding itself. As a consequence of this world wide fraud believed by all and sundry I no longer Trust anyone but myself. My evaluation of the RT Examiner will be done honestly and conscientiously and my methodology will be fair and"correct" ....I can either find gold with it or it is all in the mind. If it is all in the mind then I will study this "mind" phenomena to locate further gold without the RT Ex. Fair enough??? And yes I will share all my findings on this site.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:45 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
folks...a large group of scientists were asked a bunch of hypothetical questions about "WHAT IF"? yup what if...what if this what if that...and they conscientiously submitted their reports to the inquirer who vetted the reports...threw out the ones that did not comply with his desired outcomes...then he put these now biased reports into a book form selling millions and up to this time the main proponent, the drug pusher if you like, is making millions out of Consultancy. The original scientists refuted their own outcomes because they are taken right out of context but they could not get their own work back from the tricksters. The consultant is Al Gore and the perpetrated fraud is Climate Change. The world is deluding itself. As a consequence of this world wide fraud believed by all and sundry I no longer Trust anyone but myself. My evaluation of the RT Examiner will be done honestly and conscientiously and my methodology will be fair and"correct" ....I can either find gold with it or it is all in the mind. If it is all in the mind then I will study this "mind" phenomena to locate further gold without the RT Ex. Fair enough??? And yes I will share all my findings on this site.
Hi hipopp,

OK - I understand what you're saying with regard to only trusting your own judgment. With that idea in mind, you must then remove the only other thing that could bias the results ... you. And the only way to achieve this is by using a double-blind test procedure. You may think you can avoid self-deception by simply being aware that it exists, but you would be wrong. Human beings have a huge capacity for unconsciously deceiving themselves. We will be looking for objective and not subjective results.

We await your findings...
Old 03-18-2009, 11:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Dell, your words have never been so true. Don't be intimidated by these people.

Quote:
Steve in MS said:

All we are looking for is evidence that LRLs work.......so far it is sort of like looking for sasquatch or the Loch Ness monster or UFOs
Don't be that stupid as the all the other 'skepthics' here. You don't need this forum for anything. You will never find your answers here.
Just pick your choice of LRL and buy one.
Or are you that poor?
You will discover if it works for you or not.

If you don't do that, you are just fooling yourself and acting stupid as them.