LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 01-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Guru

At last we have precise schematics.

Hung, you should go back to your religion and sci-fi novels - what you see here may hurt your sensitivity...
Old 01-08-2010, 11:20 AM

Hi Guys,

This is a truly novel invention. Thank you Dr.Best.

Now I have a question, If I were to use brown contact lenses in the device, would I be able to use it to find a large shifter which I dropped in a wheat field yesterday while I was fixing a tractor? I don't want it to sound off to all of the small gold particles buried deeply in the soil though

Cheers
Old 01-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post

With some careful design, this new method will be able to deposit all the buried gold via ion migration techniques into a big heap of metal some distance in front of where you are holding the LRL.

J_P
Hi J_P

Now, after your great interpretation of BIOnic 01 Goldy phenomena even Dr. Best understood what he was able to create.

But are you sure that big heap on picture is correct iriented NORTH - SUD?
Old 01-08-2010, 11:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
Hi Guys,

Now I have a question, If I were to use brown contact lenses in the device, would I be able to use it to find a large shifter which I dropped in a wheat field yesterday while I was fixing a tractor? I don't want it to sound off to all of the small gold particles buried deeply in the soil though

Cheers
I think that contact lenses do not suit to tractor (due to small ionic chamber in tubes), but will ask dr. Best about such inventive solution.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanic
Hi Guys,

Cheers
It would depend on whether the field is planted with whole wheat or white wheat. The brown lenses should work ok in a whole wheat field. Otherwise you would get better results using clear lenses.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi J_P
Now, after your great interpretation of BIOnic 01 Goldy phenomena even Dr. Best understood what he was able to create.

But are you sure that big heap on picture is correct iriented NORTH - SUD?
Hi WM6,
In the Dr. Best adaptation, it does not matter if the orientiation is NORTH - SUD or NORTH - SOUTH, or not even NORTH. Any direction should work.

The image above came from my science text book, and is a bit dated from the days when readers used antique LRLs that cannot be built to work properly from the information posted in this forum. See the new image corrected for the modern Dr. Best LRL using advanced warp speed optics and ion migration methods below:
Attached Images

Old 01-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Guru

Today dr. Best post to us some more detailed explanations regarding Ionic chambers in tubes.

To achieve better results through faster gold ions ignition, it is better to push inside tubes between contact lenses and sensors (ionic chamber) some kind of gas insteed of air. All gases work fine, body gases too.

Old 01-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
And then they have always claimed the LRL manufacturers are the ones who fool people...

Pretty clear who the real scammers are...
I make no claims manufacturers are fooling people. The Dr. Best LRLs work on well known principles shown on working LRL web pages, and incorporate the latest technology derived from gold DNA and the substance it produces, as well as shot signal lines returning. This latest adaptation operates well outside the standard Maxwell Heaviside concept to allow reverse gauss to function properly when transporting metal ions through some distance in the air.

If you can show you have a better schematic, let's see it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-08-2010, 12:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
And then they have always claimed the LRL manufacturers are the ones who fool people...

Pretty clear who the real scammers are...
Not claimed. It is a fact. LRL manufacturers ARE the real scammers.

Just because there are a few who vocalize (and expose) those manufacturers, cutting into their profits - does not in any way make that faction scammers.

Ask yourself Hung! Are the vocal ones taking money from innocent, gullible and technically-challenged people in order to finance their own retirement plan and bolster their bank account?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 01-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
To achieve better results through faster gold ions ignition, it is better to push inside tubes between contact lenses and sensors (ionic chamber) some kind of gas insteed of air. All gases work fine, body gases too.
Great information!
I will try with 2 parts of oxygen and one part of hydrogen...
Old 01-10-2010, 06:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

Great information!
I will try with 2 parts of oxygen and one part of hydrogen..

Fine, You can, but take care, as they can not be mixed with each other, otherwise golden photons can be too much oxidized and no sparkling occured .
Old 01-10-2010, 11:19 PM
Guru

Only BP109 I could find was a large (compared to WM6 schematic) UV through IR spectrum (250 NM to 1100 NM). Certainly Dr. Best is feeding us more POOPOO.

IR is worthless to detect as it is simply a heat sensor. UV more Dr. BS.

goldfinder
Old 01-10-2010, 11:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
Only BP109 I could find was a large (compared to WM6 schematic) UV through IR spectrum (250 NM to 1100 NM). Certainly Dr. Best is feeding us more POOPOO.

goldfinder
Ehhh! You can hurt Esteban's feelings! Spitting like that on IR !!!
Old 01-11-2010, 12:39 AM
Guru

Hi WM6,
The only contact lenses I could find have UV filters in the lens material.
Will these lenses work ok for the BIOnic 01 Goldy?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-11-2010, 08:27 AM

Default Have OKM, Need HELP,,,,PLEASSSSSE

Desparate to find field service information for OKM Future 2005. Can Anyone suggest a source?
Old 01-11-2010, 09:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi WM6,
The only contact lenses I could find have UV filters in the lens material.
Will these lenses work ok for the BIOnic 01 Goldy?

Best wishes,
J_P
Thanks for reminde me J_P, contact lenses should be soaked in hygroskopic liquid like CH3CHOHCH2OH for 11 minutes (coolant or antifreeze for the car works fine).
Old 01-11-2010, 09:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post

goldfinder
Hi goldfinder

what is wrong with wideband light sensor? This is ideal solution which eliminate all disturbances cause of ionic chamber in tube.

I can give you solid evidence how BIOnic 01 GOLDY is working.
Look at picture: this jewellery window display was infallible detected from other side of street (from about 37 meters):

What sort of proof do you need more?
Old 01-11-2010, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Thanks for reminde me J_P, contact lenses should be soaked in hygroskopic liquid like CH3CHOHCH2OH for 11 minutes (coolant or antifreeze for the car works fine).
Also would need focal length of lenses.. for nearsighted or shortsighted
Old 01-11-2010, 03:29 PM
Guru

I have tried with two parts of hydrogen and one part of oxygen (already combined) and it worked very well, but for a short time.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi WM6,
I put my contact lenses in the radiator of my car to soak them 11 minutes in very warm CH3CHOHCH2OH solution. I lost one of the contact lenses. I think it is at the bottom of the radiator. But I can find another to replace it.

Now for a new question: How can I modify the BIOnic 01 Goldy to locate my lost shovel? If I search for a lost shovel, I think the steel in the shovel blade may upset the magnetic field and interfere with the principles of reverse gauss. But I did see a video of a similar locator finding a shovel at long range. How can I use the Dr. Best Goldy to find my lost shovel?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi WM6,
I put my contact lenses in the radiator of my car to soak them 11 minutes in very warm CH3CHOHCH2OH solution. I lost one of the contact lenses. I think it is at the bottom of the radiator. But I can find another to replace it.

Now for a new question: How can I modify the BIOnic 01 Goldy to locate my lost shovel? If I search for a lost shovel, I think the steel in the shovel blade may upset the magnetic field and interfere with the principles of reverse gauss. But I did see a video of a similar locator finding a shovel at long range. How can I use the Dr. Best Goldy to find my lost shovel?

Best wishes,
J_P
I am sorry to hear about you contact lens JP;
I am sure WM6 can ask Dr Best to send you a special filter plug-in that will reject the iron signal of your showel and will only detect the wood plutons emanations.(you can call it gauss)
Old 01-11-2010, 04:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
I am sorry to hear about you contact lens JP;
I am sure WM6 can ask Dr Best to send you a special filter plug-in that will reject the iron signal of your showel and will only detect the wood plutons emanations.(you can call it gauss)
But My shovel has a fiberglass handle. Not wood. I think this is the reason it is missing. Maybe a jealous skeptic took it to see if it will recover treasure better than his wood handle shovel.

The problem is I can no longer recover buried treasure unless I take my dog, "Spot" along with me to do the digging. I will need to use the Dr. Best Goldy to find my lost shovel because other long range shovel locators are too expensive. I will try to retrieve my contact lens from the car radiator for now, and I will wait for the proper modification to the goldy locator to locate my lost shovel.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-12-2010, 08:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto View Post

Also would need focal length of lenses.. for nearsighted or shortsighted
Hi leto,

focal lenght fo shortsighted have to be as near as possible to 3.14. Mean in standard focal lenght you use 3.25 diopter and and hold the device near the tip of the nose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred

I have tried with two parts of hydrogen and one part of oxygen (already combined) and it worked very well, but for a short time.
Very inventive again Fred, but this mixture suit better to next dr. Best LRL under product name: Mini nuclear fusion LRL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player

How can I use the Dr. Best Goldy to find my lost shovel?
Please J_P, dont do this, Goldy is highly dedicated machine, only for gold. But dr. Best appreciate your very valued contribution in LRL developmet and are willing to construct special ions chamber for diferent type of lost shovels only for you.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:31 PM
Guru

Hi does anyone know were i can get the BP-109 phototransistor or any replacemente.
Here in my town i can get BPX 38-2/3, but i don`t know if will work for this project and also if is a god one.
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
After PM asked for better resolution schematic dr. Best give us some modified version:

Eye contact lenses have to be +3.00 to 4.25 to correct prismatic effect.
Old 01-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Hi does anyone know were i can get the BP-109 phototransistor or any replacemente.
Here in my town i can get BPX 38-2/3, but i don`t know if will work for this project and also if is a god one.
Regards
Nelson
Hi Nelson

BPX38 can be adequate replacement for BP109. You can try to replace BP109 by any NPN photo-transistor for general use which cover red light spectrum of about 666nm wavelength.
By BPX38 you can use even green (about 525nm) laser pointer too, which is way better than red laser pointer.

For better sensitivity to 24 carat gold and orgone effect it is suggested to take in consideration The Golden Ratio
(The golden ratio or divine ratio is about 1.618033988749894848204586834365638117720309180... ).
In this case distance between laser pointer body and tube have to be 1.6cm tube diameter not more than 1.6cm and tube length (1.6 x 3.14) cm.