LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-25-2010, 08:20 AM
Guru

As I said, let Carl talks...

His idiotic 'challenge' or whatever has been discussed long ago, but...
But I think he may have a growing autism problem, as lots of LRL users already told him that and everyone knows there are clauses in his 'challenge', that simply can't be met.

This nonsense is a bad replica of his idol's, Randi, a liar, charlatan and other things altogether which I don't even remember or care to remember that he always states of himself.

Any serious contender knows both are hoaxes created for self promotion and help to deviate annoying issues. In Randi's case according to newspapers, problems with pedophily.
In Carl's, interests and worries of the group he represents at the growing LRL dissemination in contrast with the obsolete technology of ordinary metal detectors.

Even that his test was fair, it's completely irrelevant.

He seems to have a problem in comprehending or accepting that. He keeps refering to it as some religious preachers in Public Squares.
The serious THers and LRL users own the LRL as a tool to find treasure and generally they avoid publicity.

If Carl or SWR were really serious about knowing the technology of H3TEC, they would have traveled there and would have personally tested one unit. They were both invited and both declined. This alone shows how serious they are. Actually they have no intention whatsoever to know the truth.
Case closed in this matter for me.

Keep on talking Carl.
Actually with the current status of things underway, you do need to talk.
Old 11-25-2010, 08:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post

Even that his test was fair, it's completely irrelevant.

Irrelevant for you and crime producers. But not irrelevant for buyers, public and legal authorities.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:27 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
As I said, let Carl talks...

His idiotic 'challenge' ... blah, blah, blah ...
Keep on talking Carl.
Actually with the current status of things underway, you do need to talk.
As Theseus stated previously in response to Art, and this certainly applies to you:
Probably it would be better if you didn't try to help H3Tec, they have enough problems right now as it is; they don't need you making things even worse.

Hopefully the TreasureNet forums will restored in the near future, and the LRL members of the funny farm can all go back to their usual place of residence.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:22 AM
Guru

I find it highly amusing how the LRL proponents whine and complain about how Carl and SWR (that's me) refuse to travel to Utah for a "demonstration" of the H3 device.

However....when Carl and SWR request a professionally administered double-blind test...for which they WILL travel for....it is constantly refused.

NO "hung".....I will not be traveling to Utah to watch somebody utilize the H3 dowsing device. I have already watched H3 giving a dowsing demonstration on their promotional video.

Yes "Art"...I know the truth. I know the requirements to manipulate atoms/molecules. Waving or pointing the hand held H3 Tricorder does not meet those requirements. Same applies for your pocket calculator.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Guru

No whining at all.
Not only you refused this invitation for a demonstration. You also refused others from LRL users.
I just hope the TNET site gets back soon with all your original posts intact, so people in this forum get to know you better and the way you are treated there by LRL and even non LRL promponents.

By the way, how this ended? If ever ended...
http://www.voy.com/92635/632.html
Old 11-25-2010, 10:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
No whining at all.
Not only you refused this invitation for a demonstration. You also refused others from LRL users.
I just hope the TNET site gets back soon with all your original posts intact, so people in this forum get to know you better and the way you are treated there by LRL and even non LRL promponents.
So....not only did I refuse a dowsing demonstration from H3...I refused other dowsing demonstrations? Is that what you trying to say? Whew...redundant blathering

In regards to the Voy message board...I pissed off some Filipinos when their Yamash.ita treasure scam was exposed. It happens. Not a problem.
Old 11-25-2010, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Like H3Tec, you've refused my offers to put your claims to a proper test. The offer is still open! But I'm guessing you will continue to refuse. Cain't do it. Just like H3Tec.
Quote:

Re: When Science shouts to the deaf
Reply To This Topic #40 Posted Yesterday at 08:40:40 PM

Quote from: aarthrj3811 on Yesterday at 09:34:07 AM
You claim that when you step on a silver coin, your rods will cross every time.
Yes I have said that I can do it every time. So tell the membership why anyone should show you anything.

I don't think you can.

$25,000.

Gee Carl….Many thousands of T-Net members read your challenge to me. I posted the movie of me stepping on a silver dollar and the Dowsing Rods closed every time. I post this because I can. We all know you spent the $25,000 to move. But that does not stop you from conning your followers. There sure are a lot of independent thinkers on this forum. They read your junk and post it on other forums just like it is their own thoughts…Good Job Guys..Art
Old 11-25-2010, 04:02 PM

Quote:
If Carl or SWR were really serious about knowing the technology of H3TEC, they would have traveled there and would have personally tested one unit. They were both invited and both declined. This alone shows how serious they are. Actually they have no intention whatsoever to know the truth.
Case closed in this matter for me.
You are correct hung….They do not want to know. For over 12 years now I have heard the same people challenge manufactures’ and owners of Dowsing Rods and LRL’s. No one will except the challenges……The solution is simple. Take Randi’s Million Dollars and Carl’s $25,000 and have a lab do the testing. They will not do that. I wonder why?.,..Art
Old 11-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi

As Theseus stated previously in response to Art, and this certainly applies to you:
Probably it would be better if you didn't try to help H3Tec, they have enough problems right now as it is; they don't need you making things even worse.

Hopefully the TreasureNet forums will restored in the near future, and the LRL members of the funny farm can all go back to their usual place of residence.
This is what goes on at TresureNet? Funny Farm sounds like a good description of the Tnet refugees.
Take note Tnet refugees -- There is a rule for this forum you don't have at Tnet: "Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged".

So are any of the Tnet dowsers and users of LRLs willing to demonstrate their ability to find an object that a skeptic hides?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-25-2010, 05:13 PM
Administrator

Quote:
...everyone knows there are clauses in his 'challenge', that simply can't be met.
Name one.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art3811 View Post
Gee Carl….Many thousands of T-Net members read your challenge to me. I posted the movie of me stepping on a silver dollar and the Dowsing Rods closed every time.
It wasn't a DB test, and I wasn't there. Here is a summary of the proposed test. You told me in the past it was acceptable:

Take 10 small pieces of plywood, say 4"x4", numbered 1-10. I'll attach a silver dollar under one of them, chosen randomly. You step on each piece of plywood and determine which one has the silver dollar. Repeat several times. I'll pay you $25,000 if you are successful. I expect a complete rejection, along with alibis, because you cain't do it. And I'm sure Hung will say this is an impossible test.
Old 11-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
It wasn't a DB test, and I wasn't there. Here is a summary of the proposed test. You told me in the past it was acceptable:

Take 10 small pieces of plywood, say 4"x4", numbered 1-10. I'll attach a silver dollar under one of them, chosen randomly. You step on each piece of plywood and determine which one has the silver dollar. Repeat several times. I'll pay you $25,000 if you are successful. I expect a complete rejection, along with alibis, because you cain't do it. And I'm sure Hung will say this is an impossible test.
Impossible test?
I can pass that test with my cheapest metal detector easily (my metal detectors cannot identify isotopes, but they can all pass Carl's test).
I can get 10 perfect results out of 10 tries. Are dowsing and LRLs unable to pass the same test?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-25-2010, 08:59 PM

$25,000.
Simple English Carl...I stepped on a coin and the rods crossed...That is just what you said I counld said would not happen...Art
Old 11-25-2010, 09:24 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Carl can not do an impendent scientific double blind test… He is a bias person.
Assuming that you actually meant to say "independent scientific double-blind test", I have to disagree with you. The whole purpose of a double-blind test is to remove any bias by the testers.
If you did mean to say impendent, then I've no idea what you're talking about.

Quote:
Let's begin by explaining "double blind":
In a Double Blind experiment neither the individuals nor the researchers know who belongs to the control group(placebo group)and who belongs to the experimental group.
The researchers and the individuals only get to know who is in what group only after ALL the data has been recorded.
This eliminates bias (whether intentional or not) from the researchers and the individuals and it eliminates any "Placebo-effect" bias”
You have described a type of double-blind test, but at least you have grasped the general principle, which is to remove any unconscious or conscious bias by the testers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art3811;119374[COLOR=black
Carl is not qualified because of his own Bias….[/color]
Oh dear! ... You do not appear to have understand the DB principles after all. My mistake.

Quote:
How do you know that this Company has not done a Double Blind Test on their products? I have preformed many double blind studies of my own tools….I am bias and I know that but the tests confirm to me that they do perform. After all…The owner/ user makes the decisions as to how well the tool works…Art
If (as you have stated) you have indeed preformed (sic) double-blind testing on your own products, then you would not be making that statement. Clearly you have either done nothing of the sort, or you have not followed the correct procedures.

Quote:
I know that for a fact “Jim”. A pocket calculator will find gold at a distance of ¼ mile buried at one foot deep. .Since your the expert on everything…Please tell us if it sounds like a Double Blind Test?
Firstly, it certainly does not qualify as a Double Blind test.
Secondly, you must be severely deluded, if you believe a cheap calculator glued on top of a plastic box stuffed with do-nothing electronics can find gold 1/4 of a mile away. Such an arrangement could not detect gold even if it was touching the antenna.

Quote:
Double Talk Experts…You people have no answers…No I have never used one of these devices….I do not know how well it works. None of you know how well it works….Yes…I will return to T-Net soon. Tell Carl…I am still waiting on the $25,000 he owes me….Art
You're starting to sound like Dell. "I have never", "I do not know", etc.
As for demanding the $25,000 prize money ... hahahahah! You have more chance of finding gold 1/4 of a mile away with a calculator. Oh sorry, you've already tried that, and it didn't work. You need to go back and study the protocol for a double-blind test, and this time actually read the words and try to understand what they mean. If you still do not understand, then try phoning a friend.

Quote:
$25,000.
Simple English Carl...I stepped on a coin and the rods crossed...That is just what you said I counld said would not happen...Art
Enough said. Your last post (above) sums it up nicely.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
$25,000.

In such way as you done your "scientific test" I even do not need rods to step right on a coin and say "voila!".

In such way I can demonstrate "dowsing truth" everytime, no matter of humidity, ambiental noice, continental or moon position, or whatever others disturbing.

Therefore, Carl's $25,000 belong more to me than to you.

So, stop to beg for money, rather it earns by carrying out the DB test under given proposition.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:40 PM
Guru

Art,
Remember, there's no DJ, JudyH or Eddie here for a high level discussion.
So don't ever expect anything above average regarding these matters in this forum.
Don't worry. It's only temporary and soon TNET will be back again.
Old 11-25-2010, 09:49 PM
Guru

The H3Tec Challenge thread has been seriously hosed.

Sorry Carl
Old 11-25-2010, 10:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
Assuming that you actually meant to say "independent scientific double-blind test", I have to disagree with you. The whole purpose of a double-blind test is to remove any bias by the testers.
If you did mean to say impendent, then I've no idea what you're talking about.
Is Art one of the tech writers fro H3Tec?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-25-2010, 10:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
The H3Tec Challenge thread has been seriously hosed.

Sorry Carl
Yup. some hose-heads from Tnet thought they could try their tricks at Geotech. We hear all manner of whining about pretend scientists, but when comes to facing a simple challenge, they crawl back under their rocks.

If their dowsing rods and LRLs really work, then why can't a single one of them find an object that a skeptic hides? We hear tales of how they find objects they hide or place in plain sight, but they are not willing to even try to find an object that a skeptic hides. Could it be their claims cannot stand up to peer review?

Maybe this is why they live mostly at Tnet... there is no rule to be prepared to get challenged if you make an extraordinary claim at Tnet.
Tnet is a more suitable place to hose down any real verifiable facts without interference from logic, testing or science.
Hopefully the Tnet homeland will be open again soon. Then we won't need to clog up the H3Tec thread with whining from LRL idiots who cannot perform in public.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-25-2010, 10:29 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Don't worry. It's only temporary and soon TNET will be back again.
I'm glad to hear it.

There is a note on TreasureNet regarding the current status of the forums ->
http://www.treasurenet.com/charter/index.php?topic=2.0

The Funny Farm boys can soon go home to roost.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:00 PM
Guru

Art is the one who kindly gave tips to some unfortunate member here who claimed to have lost all his nervous system and thus he believes ha can't use a Rangertell. As a result from his well known character, he strikes again with irony against someone who cared to help him.

No wonder he is one of the trademarks of Geoskepthic forums.
Old 11-25-2010, 11:05 PM
Guru

Default Carl dowsing in video

In fact, Art gave many lessons also to Carl about dowsing. In public, Carl denies it, but here we can see how well he learned those lessons.
Amazing how he has everything right in his explanations in the video. Law of charges, atraction , induced polarization.
Maybe when he goes to forums to post his nonsense about the science involved, or better, does not post anything regarding the real science behind it, would it be a deliberate act to confuse his fellow skepthic peers?

Humm... This remains a mistery...
Check...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UMab3sOu3c

What do you guys think?
Old 11-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Guru

Quote:

What do you guys think?
Funny thumb manipulation tricks to impress dummies.
Old 11-26-2010, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Be factual. If you make an extraordinary claim, be prepared to get challenged".
So what have I said that was not factual?
Quote:
So are any of the Tnet dowsers and users of LRLs willing to demonstrate their ability to find an object that a skeptic hides?
Happens all the time…Art
Old 11-26-2010, 01:22 AM

If anyone here wants to try a Blind test with their equipment this is how I do mine
This is my version of a Blind test. I use halves of 6 Plastic Easter eggs and a coin. I give my wife the coin and she goes out the back door and I stay inside while she places the coin under one of the egg halves. She then goes around the house and knocks on the front door. I go out, not having any contact with her. I start Locating thinking of anything else except for the Rods. Sometimes it is what I'm going to do tomorrow or a movie I saw the night before. I locate the coin, go in the house and give it to the wife and start over again. I make 10 to 15 passes and then take a break. My results are all ways the same. I find the coin every time.

When I do the test and I think about finding the coin my results are different. The best was 60% finds but the usual is between 30% and 50% finds. I have done this test more than 20 times.

Why do I do these test? To see if I am still doing it right. I refuse to let the Ideomotor Effects control my rods UNLESS I want it to. When I test in my backyard I know that some mystery signal from a SUV will not block my signals. ..Art