LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-12-2010, 11:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-sani View Post
I also heard about this japaneese pistol.
Do you have a name or a link so I can have a look as well?

George... its big story.
The detector was closed inside a metallic box and was glued. When it had to replace the rechargeable battery it went to Japan.
I have the antenna of it and nothing else.
Now the detector is to the police and the owner is dead. Newspapers wrote about it before 2..3 years.
Regards
Old 10-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
All the links relating to this Japanese laser pistol were removed from the internet some years ago. There is no name for this Japanese laser pistol, other than its association with Mitsubishi. This was alleged to be a secret Japanese LRL that worked perfectly for locating treasure, that was apparently developed for use by an un-named Japanese corporation, and possibly in the Japanese military. The rumor is a Japanese treasure hunter paid a large amount of money to have an extra pistol made for himself. Then he went traveling around the world finding fabulous treasures until he came to Greece. At this time, ninja warriors abducted him and assassinated him, and took his laser pistol. This pistol has never been seen again. This is the only information I have found for this pistol so far.

Is it true?
Locals in Greece say the part about the ninja warriors is true.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
You have confused the Mitsubishi with this Laser detector.
Mitsubishi was not Laser.
Regards
Old 10-12-2010, 11:32 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi J_P.
You have confused the Mitsubishi with this Laser detector.
Mitsubishi was not Laser.
Regards
Hi Geo,
My information is only the rumors and stories I have read. Maybe not true.
Can you find a link to the story from the newspapers that we can read here?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-12-2010, 11:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
Do you have the story from the newspapers that we can read here?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi J_P.
I will try to find it. The story was writen in a forum where i am baned

Regards
Old 10-12-2010, 12:48 PM
Guru

I like it that you are very methodological J_P, looking always for proofs.
And I am sure you know who made mythology first. Greeks!
But I am sure Geo talks truth as he always does anyway.
Regards
g-sani
Old 10-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Guru

Hi.

Here a part of the thread.
The expensive detector was a present from a very rich Japan man to (for 10 years) his friend who now is dead.

Regards

Δολοφονία για λόγους χρυσοθηρίας

Παρασκευή 7 Δεκέμβρη (2007) και η εκπομπή (Φώς στο Τούνελ) μπήκε στον κόσμο των "κυνηγών" κρυμμένων θησαυρών… "Όπλο" τους ο ακριβός ανιχνευτής χρυσού και στόχος τους ο εντοπισμός θησαυρών που έκρυψαν κάποιοι κυρίως στα δύσκολα χρόνια της Κατοχής. Στον κόσμο αυτό παγιδεύτηκε ο 60χρονος υπάλληλος του Δήμου Αθηναίων, Θεολόγος Διατσίδης. Την Παρασκευή 30 Νοεμβρίου ο Διατσίδης πήγε στον Ωρωπό με το αυτοκίνητο του φίλου του Αντώνη Αδαμίδη. Ο ίδιος είχε πει στους συγγενείς που τον αναζήτησαν, ότι τον είδε να επιβιβάζεται σ’ ένα μπλε αυτοκίνητο με δύο άτομα, στην προβλήτα της Σκάλας Ωρωπού. Ισχυρίστηκε ότι τον περίμενε για να επιστρέψουν το απόγευμα στην Αθήνα, αλλά ο Διατσίδης δεν εμφανίστηκε. Κατά τη διάρκεια της εκπομπής ο μάρτυρας έπεσε σε αντιφάσεις και έκλεισε τα τηλέφωνά του για να μην απαντήσει σε ερωτήματα που προέκυψαν και κυρίως στο βασικότερο: τι ζητούσε στο ΚΑΤ τη νύχτα της Παρασκευής που εξαφανίστηκε ο φίλος του. Ο γιος του Διατσίδη υπέβαλλε μήνυση κατά αγνώστων για εγκληματική ενέργεια και την επόμενη ημέρα από την εκπομπή, ο Εισαγγελέας διέταξε άμεσα προκαταρτική εξέταση. Ο μάρτυρας νιώθοντας τον κλοιό να στενεύει, παραδόθηκε στην Αστυνομία και ομολόγησε το φρικιαστικό του έγκλημα. Στο εξοχικό του σπίτι στον Ωρωπό πυροβόλησε και σκότωσε τον Διατσίδη για οικονομικές διαφορές και κυρίως για μια απάτη που όπως ισχυρίστηκε του είχε στήσει

http://www.anikolouli.gr/Content.php?PageId=423
Btw... i believe that it is not good to tell more
Old 10-12-2010, 02:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi.

Here a part of the thread.
The expensive detector was a present from a very rich Japan man to (for 10 years) his friend who now is dead.

Regards

Δολοφονία για λόγους χρυσοθηρίας

Παρασκευή 7 Δεκέμβρη (2007) και η εκπομπή (Φώς στο Τούνελ) μπήκε στον κόσμο των "κυνηγών" κρυμμένων θησαυρών… "Όπλο" τους ο ακριβός ανιχνευτής χρυσού και στόχος τους ο εντοπισμός θησαυρών που έκρυψαν κάποιοι κυρίως στα δύσκολα χρόνια της Κατοχής. Στον κόσμο αυτό παγιδεύτηκε ο 60χρονος υπάλληλος του Δήμου Αθηναίων, Θεολόγος Διατσίδης. Την Παρασκευή 30 Νοεμβρίου ο Διατσίδης πήγε στον Ωρωπό με το αυτοκίνητο του φίλου του Αντώνη Αδαμίδη. Ο ίδιος είχε πει στους συγγενείς που τον αναζήτησαν, ότι τον είδε να επιβιβάζεται σ’ ένα μπλε αυτοκίνητο με δύο άτομα, στην προβλήτα της Σκάλας Ωρωπού. Ισχυρίστηκε ότι τον περίμενε για να επιστρέψουν το απόγευμα στην Αθήνα, αλλά ο Διατσίδης δεν εμφανίστηκε. Κατά τη διάρκεια της εκπομπής ο μάρτυρας έπεσε σε αντιφάσεις και έκλεισε τα τηλέφωνά του για να μην απαντήσει σε ερωτήματα που προέκυψαν και κυρίως στο βασικότερο: τι ζητούσε στο ΚΑΤ τη νύχτα της Παρασκευής που εξαφανίστηκε ο φίλος του. Ο γιος του Διατσίδη υπέβαλλε μήνυση κατά αγνώστων για εγκληματική ενέργεια και την επόμενη ημέρα από την εκπομπή, ο Εισαγγελέας διέταξε άμεσα προκαταρτική εξέταση. Ο μάρτυρας νιώθοντας τον κλοιό να στενεύει, παραδόθηκε στην Αστυνομία και ομολόγησε το φρικιαστικό του έγκλημα. Στο εξοχικό του σπίτι στον Ωρωπό πυροβόλησε και σκότωσε τον Διατσίδη για οικονομικές διαφορές και κυρίως για μια απάτη που όπως ισχυρίστηκε του είχε στήσει

http://www.anikolouli.gr/Content.php?PageId=423
Btw... i believe that it is not good to tell more
Hi Geo,
From what I can read, I don't see any mention that the rich man from Japan was in Greece.
Did the rich Japanese man send his detector to a friend who lives in Greece?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-12-2010, 03:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
From what I can read, I don't see any mention that the rich man from Japan was in Greece.
Did the rich Japanese man send his detector to a friend who lives in Greece?

Best wishes,
J_P

Hahaha ... do you wait from newspapers to learn about the detector???
When the battery was off (low) he gave the detector to an electronic engineer to look it. One of his team was friend with the electronic engineer. The engineer is friend of me. He had not the ability to open the detector but he made a clone of the antenna.
Laser was Red. Next day they took the detector and sent it to Japan (without antenna)

Regards
Old 10-12-2010, 05:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hahaha ... do you wait from newspapers to learn about the detector???
When the battery was off (low) he gave the detector to an electronic engineer to look it. One of his team was friend with the electronic engineer. The engineer is friend of me. He had not the ability to open the detector but he made a clone of the antenna.
Laser was Red. Next day they took the detector and sent it to Japan (without antenna)

Regards
No, I did not ask about the detector. I asked about the rich man from Japan.
I do not see any talk of a rich man from Japan in the newspaper reports.

I asked you if the rich man from Japan was in Greece, or did he send the detector to his friend who lives in Greece.
Do you know if the rich man from Japan was in Greece when the detector needed the battery changed?

Was the rich man from Japan killed?
Or was it a Greek friend of the rich man from Japan who was killed?

Best wishes,
J_P