LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 09-07-2013, 11:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
What do yοu mean i am not serious;
Please observe your words
If you beleive i am not serious, i think you send me license, produce your PDK with same PCB, same results, but better design with full mods.
If you need this, i can start production next week and send some samples-free for your "user PDK-customers" for testing
I told you in an earlier post .... sometimes politeness are virtues. As all members can see, never I mentioned, positively or negatively with posts on your threads. Politeness!!!!!! if you don't know this word, i can just congratulate you

Andreas,you are some kind of explosive person,you understand me wrong again, what i mean is that all the videos made by any LRL producer not count for a serious avaluation of the LRL device,so,it needs real FIELD TEST and the results , by SERIOUS THs,are you a TH ? if yes,sorry, i didnt know about that.

About the PDK-2.1, i told many times,its not a big LRL production ,its hand made,only a few PDKs was made.
Old 09-08-2013, 02:56 AM
Guru

I just can said that more proofs will come soon.
I m just a modest hobbist and threasure hunter too. My time is very limited to go outside to perform real test aways from the contaminated city. Also you must know that in my case i m not close to places with know treasures, so this realy limits my desire to go to a good field.
I think Tim Williams will tell more because he is a good and professional person.
My OBDM-2 had found just a piece of cable copper on the city and also an amunition case about 5 centimeters down. I know this are not treasures, but i just can said that the way Crypton detected realy convince my self.
My pdk version also detected some stuff, but is short in distance if you compared it with crypton. The point is that works and sensitivity can be increase. Crypton is much much sensitive. Rocalaba from Mexico did some good test too, but know he is not responding any emails. May be he found a big treasure.
I also know that to bealive that Crypton and others LRL works has promess, a good video is a clue, but even if we can see a good video, you will never bealive in that video and you know why? Because videos can be hack to show what ever the video whats you to see.
May be when someone that can detect a big treasure with an LRL and this notice get over the media, we will said, ohhh it was tru that this LRL detects big treasures. But is also know that if a treasure is detected, this will never be post. Remember in some countries is illegal to find and own a treasure, others gives you just a small amount of the fortune you find.
So may be there are some succes on big treasures found, but the owner to eversdrop problems keep it in silence. JUst remember that on an old post here on the forum, a guy from Phillipines if i remember well posted a big bar of gold from the world war two. After that he desapears from here.
So before start doubing about LRL, we must wait a little more time to see results (pacience)
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I still waiting for a real field test with CRYPTON-2 ,not the test made by Andreas in his fruit yard, but a test made by a serious TH, lets say robalocarapanda,he post that already found a few silver targets and a gold plated object using the PDK-2.1, i believe he say the true, and i know he have the CRYPTON-2 in his LRL colection, I HOPE HE PUT THE FIELD TEST AND RESULTS OF CR-2 HERE IN THE FORUM,as i consider his opinion very IMPORTANT,becouse is very serious person.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:18 PM
Guru

Perhaps it would be a good idea to write some "walkthrough" for the Crypton first.

How does the detection really works under usual conditions:

Some explanation like:

After walking to the hunting site which is far enough away from strong electric field sources like cars, consumer- or high voltage lines, highways, railways, buried signal-cables and other stuff turn the Crypton on and adjust it the described way.

Now how the detection works???

Assuming you get some beeps, go into the direction from where the beeps have the highest signal strengh. Check out how the signal strengh developes while walking. Is is important to make a 360° turn every 5-10meters to readjust the best direction? What happens if the find-location comes near? Does the signal stops? If yes, how large is the diameter of the "no more signal area"?

All such stuff.

If this info is not clear, every find could be a find by pure coincidence, because at many regions every 5meters or even every 50cm something is to find.

Other technical questions:
Does weather or daytime influences the search results?
Disturbs iron-objects at the search location the results?
How do you find the correct frequency?
Does it works at thick woods with tall trees and at beaches and near rivers?

Is it possible to extract a long time ago metal object with a special "soft method" so the "phenomon energy field" will remain undisturbed and works again after reinserting the find?

Otherwise: would it be possible to remove a whole 1m x 1m x 1m of ground which still contains the find, bury this cube intact somewhere else and repeat the LRL detection?

- a list of find-sizes and from what distance those are detectable.
- a list of things you can wear and carry while hunting and what not.

WM6 spoke about a very good thing:
Returning the unit if it doesn't work conditions.

Explaining why only gold, silver, copper, brass, bronze creates this "long time buried" FX (effects) and not aluminium, nickel, steel, lead and other metal.

how can you test at what buried time it doesn't detects yet and after how many years of burying time the detection works "perfect"

I welcome the open philosophy Andreas shows here and I hope we can find a real working basis! Otherwise the acceptance of the Crypton for the treasure-hunting world will be or remain the same critical as it is with OKM Bionic and Mineoro. And we know how "stupid" those already have acted over many years if words about "real tests" have been spoken. "no reply" was their answer, and the answer of the treasure hunters was: better keep your stuff to yourself! This must not happen if Andreas is willing to cooperate the right way and provides us those facts which are needed to recognize the real abilities of the Crypton OBMD.

btw. I can't take the words of Andy Williams here serious!
He wanna profilates himself under the cover of Andreas' all electronic LRL which at least could detect some real existing EM-field anomalies while I highly doubt that Andy William's detectors can do this even at the smallest bit.

I wonder what Carl is thinking if he reads this thread...

perhaps: "will this LRL nonsense never ends?!"

So why not send Carl such a Crypton or are there any doubts that he can handle and test it the right way? I think he will be able for perfectly testing it and will inform us truly about his results!
Old 09-08-2013, 01:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
I just can said that more proofs will come soon.
I m just a modest hobbist and threasure hunter too. My time is very limited to go outside to perform real test aways from the contaminated city. Also you must know that in my case i m not close to places with know treasures, so this realy limits my desire to go to a good field.
I think Tim Williams will tell more because he is a good and professional person.
My OBDM-2 had found just a piece of cable copper on the city and also an amunition case about 5 centimeters down. I know this are not treasures, but i just can said that the way Crypton detected realy convince my self.
My pdk version also detected some stuff, but is short in distance if you compared it with crypton. The point is that works and sensitivity can be increase. Crypton is much much sensitive. Rocalaba from Mexico did some good test too, but know he is not responding any emails. May be he found a big treasure.
I also know that to bealive that Crypton and others LRL works has promess, a good video is a clue, but even if we can see a good video, you will never bealive in that video and you know why? Because videos can be hack to show what ever the video whats you to see.
May be when someone that can detect a big treasure with an LRL and this notice get over the media, we will said, ohhh it was tru that this LRL detects big treasures. But is also know that if a treasure is detected, this will never be post. Remember in some countries is illegal to find and own a treasure, others gives you just a small amount of the fortune you find.
So may be there are some succes on big treasures found, but the owner to eversdrop problems keep it in silence. JUst remember that on an old post here on the forum, a guy from Phillipines if i remember well posted a big bar of gold from the world war two. After that he desapears from here.
So before start doubing about LRL, we must wait a little more time to see results (pacience)
Regards
Nelson
Hello Nelson

of course,your LRL field test results also count a lot for this forum,so not forget to imform us about new finds with PDK and Crypton-2

Regards
Old 09-08-2013, 08:27 PM
Guru

Hi Funfinder
You know i am low profile and never i publish false infos about my or other circuits.
As i say crypton is not a magic machine or a extreame LRL or something from ....space. This machine can detect (for your or other members i say phenomenon). But this is not true. I know very well what i can detect, but ..... sorry this is my secret or better this is 25 years study before i find it. In practice is simple.
If you can study with "open mind" maybe you can find it.
Now about my project. I use a IR sensor. In practice this sensor work same method
as a simple photodiode detect xray. For more infos search "photodiode x-ray detector" Here i don't detect x-ray but other signal via absorption. Now my low frequency circuits can detect this very small absorption signal etc etc
Crypton series is not a machine "only for gold", ofcourse can detect a old buried aluminium or a steel if search area have not metal from Au,Cu, Ag but never detect iron or ground-metals .Ofcourse crypton's has problem with Hi AC cables signals, ofcourse crypton's has problem with snow or water (in this case snow or water are mirror for reflector signal"
But, i am be sure for this.
If other LRL etc work with 1-2%success or luck or ....etc, my units work with success >30%. For me with "today technology" this is enough.
I find a small-baby gold ring (you know my last video). Together i put a video for

you see difference between a scrap signal and a real signal. After my success some designers maybe publish "... my LRL detect GOLD ONLY GOLD bla...bla... bla". I say "i am luck, because my experiments area has a gold ring for a fine video".
A something for final.
A member LRLforum send me message for buy five pockets unit
I sent email and i said "I can not give you poket's, because, in your country don't work properly"
The Member can confirm if he will, this email by me. Personall i have not license for publish this member name.
best regards
Old 09-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Guru

brodhy andreas, jaja really are good news what your lrl no work here in our countries, we need all buried gold sure, then we no sell any lrl gun prototipes, due us no like here rich people bouhgt kryptons and put invasion in our fields whit efficient lrls how those you is building, ok you sell all you lrls in europe no problem

es buena noticia que sus lrls no funcionen aca mr andreas, no queremos invasion de ricos especuladores falsos detectoristas, comprando esos caros krypton y invadiendo nuestros campos de distraccion, venda alla sus lrls en europa y asia, no hay problema
Old 09-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Guru

my four personal experimental prototipes finished, also have others 4 in sugery table and 3 normal m.det circuit are disarm, 3 m.d finished working, and my last circuit pd design modification in process, by attemp i no stop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycvp...ature=youtu.be
Old 09-09-2013, 05:23 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
brodhy andreas, jaja really are good news what your lrl no work here in our countries, we need all buried gold sure, then we no sell any lrl gun prototipes, due us no like here rich people bouhgt kryptons and put invasion in our fields whit efficient lrls how those you is building, ok you sell all you lrls in europe no problem
Don't change the meaning my post, because maybe.... that your interest or you are dealer.
Don't try give here spam message, about my units
I write
Quote:
i said "I can not give you poket's, because, in your country don't work properly"
You know this country? Why you have opinion and write here for your country-mexico?
I write
Quote:
i said "I can not give you poket's, because, in your country don't work properly"
and i mean model pocket. Why you have opinions and you publish here for models OBMD-2?
Detectoman I thought you're the right person. But Ι believed now, your last post is misinformation, because maybe there is discomfort in your plans
Old 09-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
I sent email and i said "I can not give you poket's, because, in your country don't work properly"
Great, but (if this even happen) probably there is nothing noble, merely the fear that a scam would not have been discovered by more competent user.
Old 09-09-2013, 10:44 AM
Guru

Hi Andreas,

if your detector really works everything is fine and you have the full right to get enough money and protection for your hard earned discoveries and improvements of many hours of investigations etc. but it also must work good enough for real usage.

Its a huge difference if you test it at a well know area where you know approximatly where the finds are or if the detection shall work at unknown terrain.

We must find real working ways to collect enough information including important user information so the treasure-hunter get's a reliable overwiew about the capabilities and the do and don'ts (what can be done and what is possible or not)

Perhaps I can visit you because I plan to have a longer trip to the Balkan countries anyway and if I have tested it personal and found it "useful" you can be shure that I will do my best to inform serious and professional treasure-hunters about this "new detection method". This test is very simple, we drive some km outside of the towns or outskirts of the towns to some random chosen place and we check out there what we can find and how the Crypton reacts.

And Andreas please use this forum here and your good english to inform the persons what they can expect and what not:
Cut down their extremly high hopes and dreams finding treasure chest from 1km distance to a realistic niveau.
Inform us about how the interaction and the discrimination works on a hunting site with alot different kind of metal alloy objects and even trash.

Only very few regions are free of "unwanted finds" and at such places like "lost woods" many times only worthless stuff can be found.

Please Andreas you must see it with the eyes of a treasure-hunter:
How many finds the Crypton can "make" within 3 hours at a place where every 20m is buried something and how much percent of the finds is "waste"?

As I said already if we can find a good working basis you can satisfy the professional treasure-hunters who are willing to pay good money for good detectors.
And the basis of course also consists of exact enough describtions of the abilities and of the usage methods which shall lead to success.

You also should tell us warning rules or precaution notes so the risk to dig 2m deep holes for nothing will be reduces as much as possible. Because if such a detector is LRL it is also a VDL (very deep locator). And the more depth, the more problems while digging, the more work and the much more frustration if it was for nothing.

Of course we all here know that a 2nd usual MD is needed to verify and pinpoint the at long range detected finds so at this information-layer also enough good tips must be provided - in other words- how work the Crypton with an usual MD the best together.

OK, now if the detection sensitivity improvement work is already at a professional enough state, I think it will be no big problem to solve all the info stuff and to achieve real convincing test results and practical real work outputs. Good luck to all of us...
Old 09-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Guru

Yes Morgan, i will post for shure any new detection with pdk or crypton.
Thanks for you comment
Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Nelson

of course,your LRL field test results also count a lot for this forum,so not forget to imform us about new finds with PDK and Crypton-2

Regards
Old 09-09-2013, 12:17 PM
Guru

Default for funfider

but it also must work good enough for real usage.
For this is used my clients. Following observations and notes can draw and produce the OBMD-2
Its a huge difference if you test it at a well know area where you know approximatly where the finds are or if the detection shall work at unknown terrain.
Never i use a now area for testing. I use only unknown terrain with unknown buried metals
This test is very simple, we drive some km outside of the towns or outskirts of the towns to some random chosen place and we check out there what we can find and how the Crypton reacts.

This is the best choice for me. Usually i say for new user " If you have a signal via OBMD-2,take your a MD and check with MD pinpoint central . Before open hole use again my unit for learn more method detection with this target"
please use this forum here and your good english to inform the persons what they can expect and what not:
mY english are very poor and i don't like google translation system
Cut down their extremly high hopes and dreams finding treasure chest from 1km distance to a realistic niveau.
I know a dowsing man my country. This man detect a treasure 200km!!!!!!!! distance.....
But never he find a treasure. Sometimes dreams are dreams
Inform us about how the interaction and the discrimination works on a hunting site with alot different kind of metal alloy objects and even trash.
Please see the second video in this thread. Usually trash or metal alloy has a very small pulse beeps. I like work with this "small false signals" and i check only a strong DC beep- signal or 3-4 together beeps.
How many finds the Crypton can "make" within 3 hours at a place where every 20m is buried something and how much percent of the finds is "waste"?
Interest question.
If there buried objects close together, we only have a strong signal. I believe that, in this case of small fields become a great one. If an area has too many ... We quietly. In this case we have a common brand and DEVICE can not "READ" signal difference if you set the gain, can be read every 20 steps a new signal.
Usually small old coins detect by OBMD-2 maximum distance 10 meters. This is fine for us
About waste, with experiments you know " the waste false signal" . this is a very small pulse beep and stop
You also should tell us warning rules or precaution notes so the risk to dig 2m deep holes for nothing will be reduces as much as possible. Because if such a detector is LRL it is also a VDL (very deep locator). And the more depth, the more problems while digging, the more work and the much more frustration if it was for nothing.
Usually i use a MD for open hole maximum detection range my MD. I don't work with treasure papers infos or other infos. I work only with a unknown terain for small results and small dreams. If i am luck later, i don't knw but is my wish
Of course we all here know that a 2nd usual MD is needed to verify and pinpoint the at long range detected finds so at this information-layer also enough good tips must be provided - in other words- how work the Crypton with an usual MD the best together.
Correct!! For first experiments is better use my unit together with a md
And the basis of course also consists of exact enough describtions of the abilities and of the usage methods which shall lead to success.
Tim produce now the best method for detection. I think is better, wait all members the opinions, because he use perfect the English
best regards
Old 09-09-2013, 02:53 PM

Default Crypton 2

I am the person who has contact andreas for purchase of 5 Pocket, but honestly I answered that in my country did not work properly, I think Andreas is an honest and really knows how to operate the LRL.

Andreas suggested that the Krypton-2 is more recommended for my country.

I am convinced that the crypton-2 is a good choice for this type of detection, soon I'll buy one ..
Old 09-09-2013, 03:30 PM
Guru

Hi All
Thanks to Andreas who shared with us some secret of crypton. I think he uses the pir sensor as an economic Terhahertz receiver and this band of frequencies was studied by a German physicist in 1940 that snapped photographs of underground water sources with a special film. The waves at Terahertz frequencies have the property of crossing walls and thick layers of Earth also. I also think that the isotope gun of Dr. Armin Bickel was actually a wave detector in the terahertz range.

Best Regards
Attached Images
File Type: pdf HFE0309_DesignNotes.pdf (37.9 KB, 994 views)
File Type: pdf 2011_09_IMWS.pdf (546.7 KB, 1577 views)
Old 09-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Guru

andrew: initially the rs forum idea was only for study lrls operation based in alonso pd functional project, the r.s forum was initially integrated by hobbist and t.h whit a clear vision of obtain a operable lrl, and make experimentations, no for full the world of operable lrls and put those in sale and hand of people not t.hunters , you isnt a t.h but bussinesman and have others view points on our hobbies, your treasure isnt the prospection sport but bussines and much ready rapid cash, this be bad, in joke i said to you, keep away mexico, we no desire rich false hunter prospectors whit lrl in hands , man rich what can own whit money your lrl, a poor man how the th mexicans no is possible, so i say you in joke, no lrls dealers in mexico, due you how member of r.s semms inadecuate person, we in mexico today have gpr invasion, only rich groups put out the major treasures, a lrl invasion may put the gobernments like to put laws and regularizated for our hobbie, this strict and bad how in spain, then all we be affectad, in mexico the detection sport be today free, i question? who should have the lrl tegnology? the normal people rich no hobbist? here them have the farms whit chains and locks and whit wire around here are the ruins apart, earlier the farms no was privates and has free acces for prospecction, so lrl semms no how a advantage but disvantage for the genuine comun ht poors, you lrls value in 3000 dollars isnt accesible for people poors t.h, due you associate whit companies for sell at stratosferic price your lrls, remember a thing, your knowloadge no came only of your mind only, but of much others distincts man what invest this, no put in hands on all people extreme efficient aparatus at no be true t.h, this be only my opinion, remember to the alchemists no gave a world your major gold proccess, i no sell any detector tipe, you imagine to 1000 funfinder whit a 100 % operable lrl, they how negotiants people semms a put a group of workers whit functionallyes 100 poket andreas in your sceptic hands rastread our field how a pest in lines of body at body no how hobbie how bussines, efficient lrl extreme expansion arruin all our free natural t.h sport, good thing what your stuffs no work in mexico, soon you can look distincts andreas lrl version vie chinnese produccts, or others cloners, best regards
Old 09-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
andrew: initially the rs forum idea ........
About idea RS forum you are correct. Ofcourse, you know well, never i use or publish infos. But you know well some members RS
Use this forum for commercial production unit (you well know ), published information in other forums (you well know) and these "features cases" not make comments.
And now you are robin hood for your country or ... you are robin hood for RS forum members publish infos or they use infos for commercial promotion.
You know well i build a clone AlonsoPD and work. You know this PD is only for my personal use and you know my promise is promise. Ofcourse everytime you need my help... never i say no.
Sorry for my strong - line for your person, but you know i am right for my opinions
Always friend
Old 09-09-2013, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTech View Post
I am the person who has contact andreas for purchase of 5 Pocket, but honestly I answered that in my country did not work properly, I think Andreas is an honest and really knows how to operate the LRL.

I am convinced that the crypton-2 is a good choice for this type of detection, soon I'll buy one ..
I have looked at this forum for years to see if there was any truth to the matter of an all electronic locator. I was not allowed into the forum because I'm a seller of my own equipment and thats ok. I feel I could have helped develop unit in some way.

I contacted Andreas because of a story from one of my team in mexico. After emailing Andreas and seeing his post in the forums I fell he was truthful. I am very happy and can say the Crypton is no joke. I have video's ready to post up but waiting till everything is ready.

So far the Crypton is the only unit that I know of that can detect the anomaly of buried metals with out using a rod. Once I start selling the units anyone is welcome to come down and test it. It's has a clean indication and you have no doubt is is detecting an anomaly.

It could be gold, silver, brass or copper. I have already found small brass parts and have no doubt of gold or silver was there it would find it also.

Andreas has worked hard on his units and I have no intention of opening his unit. If he should ask me to help in the future I will.

Tim

Old 09-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Guru

Quote:

.... you know my promise is promise. Ofcourse everytime you need my help... never i say no.
Hope you will be the first orthodox LRL-illusionist, that Pope Francis declare a saint.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post
I have looked at this forum for years to see if there was any truth to the matter of an all electronic locator. I was not allowed into the forum because I'm a seller of my own equipment and thats ok. I feel I could have helped develop unit in some way.

I contacted Andreas because of a story from one of my team in mexico. After emailing Andreas and seeing his post in the forums I fell he was truthful. I am very happy and can say the Crypton is no joke. I have video's ready to post up but waiting till everything is ready.

So far the Crypton is the only unit that I know of that can detect the anomaly of buried metals with out using a rod. Once I start selling the units anyone is welcome to come down and test it. It's has a clean indication and you have no doubt is is detecting an anomaly.

It could be gold, silver, brass or copper. I have already found small brass parts and have no doubt of gold or silver was there it would find it also.

Andreas has worked hard on his units and I have no intention of opening his unit. If he should ask me to help in the future I will.

Tim
I bet that all your finds was not more than 20 cm depth........and the detection range was not more than 20 meters........
Old 09-09-2013, 08:29 PM
Guru

Default Doubt, strict doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTech View Post

Hi Doctor and other people.
At least I’m impatiently waiting for your results report. Although I highly doubt it works like being claimed. Nelson is the guy who has used it longer than anybody else, but by this time no convincing proof of his claims is presented. every time was asked, he shirked. regardless of these, one of my compatriots had prepared one OBMD-2 after a long search, disappointed, so sold it. now hope the fact be reverse.
Anyway any undeniable proof will be very appreciated. Please don't forget to share us.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:07 PM
Guru

andres: jaja (haha) i´m not the mexico robin hood poor mexican treasure hunter defender, jajaja may be, i m mexican chucho el roto hunter, only say what vary sceptics how funfinder or wm6 or robert or max, etc sceptic people bad E.E , what today spy-critic, geotech looking anybody put a easy lrl by they put out own, or modern rich people go at purchase those functional lrls,, and i look whit jealous what your efficient poket marvel no work here, this is good notice ( joke ) the electronic science isnt easy, this good! and this difficultous point put the difference at t.hobbist favor, what no have money, so i happy, but all this i only say how joke for group, no problem for me what lrl make lower the gold mundial price by lrl finding abundances, the rich hunters whit gpr have a difficult, due they need a soil plane for make prospections whit gprs, we want in ruins whit rocks, but may be soon they can change sistem whit a andreas poket kripton unitis jajaja then they put a air prospection whit lrl coming for air how flys, and all the true hoobist cry when all mexican gold be put out hahaha, no most hobbie for poor mans is a joke, but has true, jaja, why major you put your view in europe., caution no sell your marvelous lrl in china or corea taiwan or mexico exist very much E.E cloners
Old 09-10-2013, 04:34 AM
Guru

Lightbulb

Quote:
andrew: initially the rs forum idea was only for study lrls operation based in alonso pd functional project, the r.s forum was initially integrated by hobbist and t.h whit a clear vision of obtain a operable lrl, and make experimentations, no for full the world of operable lrls and put those in sale and hand of people not t.hunters , you isnt a t.h but bussinesman and have others view points on our hobbies, your treasure isnt the prospection sport but bussines and much ready rapid cash, this be bad, in joke i said to you, keep away mexico, we no desire rich false hunter prospectors whit lrl in hands , man rich what can own whit money your lrl, a poor man how the th mexicans no is possible, so i say you in joke, no lrls dealers in mexico, due you how member of r.s semms inadecuate person, we in mexico today have gpr invasion, only rich groups put out the major treasures, a lrl invasion may put the gobernments like to put laws and regularizated for our hobbie, this strict and bad how in spain, then all we be affectad, in mexico the detection sport be today free, i question? who should have the lrl tegnology? the normal people rich no hobbist? here them have the farms whit chains and locks and whit wire around here are the ruins apart, earlier the farms no was privates and has free acces for prospecction, so lrl semms no how a advantage but disvantage for the genuine comun ht poors, you lrls value in 3000 dollars isnt accesible for people poors t.h, due you associate whit companies for sell at stratosferic price your lrls, remember a thing, your knowloadge no came only of your mind only, but of much others distincts man what invest this, no put in hands on all people extreme efficient aparatus at no be true t.h, this be only my opinion, remember to the alchemists no gave a world your major gold proccess, i no sell any detector tipe, you imagine to 1000 funfinder whit a 100 % operable lrl, they how negotiants people semms a put a group of workers whit functionallyes 100 poket andreas in your sceptic hands rastread our field how a pest in lines of body at body no how hobbie how bussines, efficient lrl extreme expansion arruin all our free natural t.h sport, good thing what your stuffs no work in mexico, soon you can look distincts andreas lrl version vie chinnese produccts, or others cloners, best regards

Sorry detectoman but you're opinion is a bit too critical.

I can't imagine that Andreas will have any motivation or intention to create or clone "super top working Mineoro technology" and the chinese experts start to copy it and the mexican people and treasure hunters who are not so very rich receive big losses from that.

Your ethical view of thing may be correct seen from the whole point of view - of course it is not right if just the rich mexican people are able to going for successful treasure hunt including expensive detectors (and you assume the Crypton is far too expensive for the usual treasure-hunters) - BUT:

please don't forget that first a real working device has to be developed. And so far concerning Mineoro and OKM we have big problems with real working devices.

Now if Andreas could improve such special "detection-method" up to a real useful level it will be a benefit for everyone.

Of course this has to be tested first and at different countries otherwise we have the same trouble as it is with Mineoro which doesn't work in Europe or the PDK-2 which doesn't work in North-Eastern Europe etc. Andreas is fair enough to tell interested buyers if the Crypton OBMD works in their country or not.

And sorry but seen from the cultural level Greece and Turkey and the middle of Europe and also the arabic countries and England with the celtic tradition is based on a much more profound philosophy and therefore also technology to create realistic and professional products than Brazil! Shure, they may have reached a very high status meanwhile, too, but "award labels" like "Made In Germany" etc. don't come out of nothing. There are engineers who work on a different level compared with "jungle style" South America.

And you know I love the mexican mentality and party and hot time etc. but the extremly high crime there is a product of "not working ethical philosphy" - Mexico still is like the American wild west but much worse in large cities where 100s of young people kill theirselves every day! So seen from a cultural and technical level you must admit that Europe technically seen made the most inventions and is competent enough for real needed new ideas and improvements. It's no wonder that some of the best MDs come from Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland, Russia, France and England! Greece is very close to Turkey and Bulgaria and of course has a huge potential in philosophy and technological understanding, so it would be a good base for real working LRL design. And even Australia was a colony of Great Britain so the Minelab's technical knowledge was imported and it is not from the Aborigines.

detectoman, why don't you wait and see if the Crypton really already is technical far enough perfectionated and afterwards you decide if the price and the product is OK?

If we would be happy with the work of Mineoro no one would ever have thought to built something better and improved.
Mineoro has failed and alot people lost huge amounts of money like Morgan and we can't accept such problem making companies. If they don't work at least somehow good enough for the real treasure-hunting technical needs we have to improve this stuff on our own up to a useful working level.

And we must be glad that persons like Morgan and Andreas exists with a huge interest in this field of special detection technology otherwise in 20 years we still would be fooled by (almost) notworking stuff as Mineoro and OKM provides.

detectoman, compare it with a political idealogy:

If it fails, something better has to be found.

Perhaps this also would be a good tip for the mexican politics and leaders to get a better life for all people living there and not just for the criminals until they got killed or the rich people who often just also got rich by "doubtful" activities.

Anyway, we need real working products, this is a technical forum and all kind of real working improvements is highly welcome.
And it would be good if you detectoman also could start to contribute real useful technical info so the improvement process can work much faster. Thanks.
Old 09-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Guru

Tim

Your field test will be welcome, cause this is the only way to show what Crypton can do.
In my case i also have no doubs that it work.

Has you know Andreas has place on Crypton and adjustment control that allows you to set up the unit to your needs, depending the place and country you are located on and may be this is the point were i have to learn more about, to get the maximun of my OBDM-2.

My test are very limited cause i had not much time to go out of the city to test it. But soon i will go out to diferent places.

However Crypton found two targets that are not treasures, but enough to convince me that it works. The first target was a pice of copper cable, about 1.5 meters of distance and buriend 4 centimeters down. The second one was an ammunition shell, 5 metes away and 2 to 3 centimeters down.

Unfortunally i did not carry my video cam, because i lived away any electronic device that can produce electromagnetic interference. Indeed when i have my cel phone turned on, Crypton detect his signal. So no electronic devices must be close to Crypton.

I also tested Crypton inside my house where a copper water pipe run under the concrete floor. Crypton detected very sharp and strong. (I posted a video with this test on youtube). Later i found that this detection could be a copper detection or an induced electromagnetic field comming from the electricity tower located very cose to my house, that goes by the pipes tubes.

The IR of Crypton also works fine. I had mede a simple test pointing my TV remote control to it, and Crypton beeps inmediatly.

For me, Crypton show me is a very powerfull machine, that only need to be tested on the righ place and not on the city has i had made.

Credits are to Andreas for developing i fantastic equipment that soon i know will have more proofs, because Andreas has worked hard and without to much publicity.

Finally a question to you and Andreas, when we work with Crypton on the filed, does a digital camera affect his performace like the cell phones does?

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Williams View Post

Tim
Old 09-10-2013, 02:43 PM

Why would you say that? Do you have a crypton?

Old 09-10-2013, 02:50 PM

Yes the unit will respond to a EMF field from a wall transformer or power source. But that is only inside a house. I have 3 videos I will release when the page goes online. One is of a very strong anomaly detected from 38 yards away. I had to lower the gain by 4 points when I got near so the unit response could be controlled.

Tim