LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-28-2010, 10:14 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
hung,

Of course its true...and only a few people knows about their scams bcoz some victims didn't realize they are being scammed. If you ask the services of SWR for your lost jewelry that fall into lake, and suddenly he claims he didn't find it...will you believe him? of course you have no choice but to believe him, if he didn't found it.
What if its worth several thousand bucks diamond ring...do you think he will return it to you, of course not...that is his racket.
Haven't you wander why he had several gold rings or jewelries on his collections being offered to sell? I bet it came from his clients.

Bekhter
I do find it strange that the spelling and grammar in this (supposed) email is very similar to your own scribblings.
Old 11-28-2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I decied to ask Mr. Bekhter himself the authenticity of this.
In past July, he sent me the folloing email:

hung,

Of course its true...and only a few people knows about their scams bcoz some victims didn't realize they are being scammed. If you ask the services of SWR for your lost jewelry that fall into lake, and suddenly he claims he didn't find it...will you believe him? of course you have no choice but to believe him, if he didn't found it.
What if its worth several thousand bucks diamond ring...do you think he will return it to you, of course not...that is his racket.
Haven't you wander why he had several gold rings or jewelries on his collections being offered to sell? I bet it came from his clients.

Bekhter

As you see, he confirms everything. This was 3 years after his post in Voy forums.
I asked SWR some days ago how this all ended.

He did not answer. Only gave an excuse on why Mr. Behkter could have posted this.
Actually this is part of his personality. When he is asked a direct question, being of scientific nature or not, but enough embarassing to him or that may catch him in contradictions, he either does not answer or dodges around it with something else.
When TNET is up again, you will be able to read his posts and perfectly see this.

Being also from Florida, maybe Dell knows how it ended.

Anyway, as you can also see, SWR is the skeptic who yells in forums that others are the scammers.

This is very sad.

Many thanks again Mr Hung to bring us all those information which can show the real

nature of some kind of sckeptic members on this forum.

We know clarly who is who now.

The thread can continuous.

Sincerly

Gibon
Old 11-28-2010, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I do find it strange that the spelling and grammar in this (supposed) email is very similar to your own scribblings.

A Skeptic stay skeptic.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post
Subject: SCAM ALERT: Shallow Water Recovery ( Tampa ,FL)

Author:
Boris Bekhter
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:28:32 11/08/07 Thu
Gentlemen,

How would you like to discuss with some HONEST and TRUSTFULLl Skeptics Members..

]This is a SCAM ALERT WARNING...Shallow Water Recovery, a Tampa,Florida based underwater detectorist owned by Jim and Sondra Daniels....according to reliable source...a woman in Lakeland, Florida hired the services of Shallow Water Recovery owned by Jim Daniels to recover her diamond studded wedding ring....Mr. Daniels dived in the lake for about 2 hours and came out empty handed.
After a few months, the woman seen in horror that her diamond studdeed wedding ring is UP FOR SALE on Shallow Water Recovery Website....when she called the attention of Sondra Daniels (wife of Jim)...suddenly the diamond ring for sale...advertisement on its websites disappear.
It turn out that the modus operandi of Jim Daniels is just wanted to get "lost jewelries leads"....when somebody acquires his recovery services....he make it appear he didn't recover it...but the truth is...he recovered it but did not return to the rightfull owner....WHAT A SCAM !!!

I was SHOCK to know that even in the US , there are also LOTS OF SCAMMERS....
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

You have your answear

Gibon
LOL....you goofballs continue to rally around a slanderous post off a message board? The "reliable source" coming from the Philippines, even.

Sorry Gibon, maybe your intellectual level is not quite sufficient to understand what reliable references are. That.....would be an answer
Old 11-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I find strange that 'hung' wants to argue about Science, but lacks the intelligence to recognized BS.

Here is the originator of the SWR slander post on the Voy message board (and others)

30 Mar 2008 @ 03:07 by Gboy @125.212.47.114 : The Crab Mentality YThunters...
Greenapple,
Am glad you visit these site....no matter how hard I will try my best to defend treasure hunting activities against foriegner or filipinos CRITICS, gives pros and cons about Yam TH, advise against costly TH mistakes and etc....however despite our best efforts there are still some PINOY CRAB MENTALITY YTH out there....I called them...just liabiity or dumi/tae sa pinoy treasure hunting community...

BTW, do you know what I did to let our nemesis SWR stayed away and stop criticising and maligning us Filipino Treasure hunters in treasurenet?...
I gave him his own medicine....I Change the battlefield from treasurenet forum into FLORIDA FORUM (to his own backyard, he,he,he)...since SWR had coin hunting business sa Florida...dun ako nagcounterattack sa Florida Forum...he,he,he...since he bully us in treasurenet, I counterattack and bully him in Florida forum...he,he,he tumigil sya kasi masisira coin hunting business refutation nya sa Florida eh...kaya tumahimik na siya sa treasurent at tinigilan na nya kababatikos ang Pinoy treasure hunters...Oks ba?

That admission can be found here: http://ming.tv/flemming2.php/__show_...010-001030.htm

It wouldn't bother me a bit if admin/mod's here on Geotech warned 'hung' and 'Gibon' about posting slanderous accusations on Geotech without citing reliable references and sources supporting the accusation.
Old 11-28-2010, 12:57 PM
Guru

Another frame off the H3 promotional video shows how well the "test" was structured. It appears the administrator of the "test" simply watches the dowsing rod move (point) towards the element. No.....really! Watch the dowsing rod...it moves all on its own!

Here is that video, by the way. I prefer this version over the version hosted at H3. This version has a slide-bar at the bottom, and you don't have to sit through the pseudoscience blather to get to the testing

http://www.rickbennett.com/H3Tec/H3Demo.html
Old 11-28-2010, 01:31 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Another frame off the H3 promotional video shows how well the "test" was structured. It appears the administrator of the "test" simply watches the dowsing rod move (point) towards the element. No.....really! Watch the dowsing rod...it moves all on its own!

Here is that video, by the way. I prefer this version over the version hosted at H3. This version has a slide-bar at the bottom, and you don't have to sit through the pseudoscience blather to get to the testing

http://www.rickbennett.com/H3Tec/H3Demo.html
I notice the VP of Operations for Freedom Oil and Gas was describing how the H3Tec gizmo was used to map an already existing oil field. The important word here is "existing". At the end of the interview he did say that it would be interesting to see the results when used for exploration rather than confirmation. I think we all know what the results would be. The same as guessing?
Old 11-28-2010, 01:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
COOL..!

For only $159, Mr. Stick could use this trademark to improve the image of their real working LRL!
Hi J_P

can you find substance using your device?

I suppose Nano technology is embedded together with nuclear white paint?

How about intellectual properties - I am ready to spread documentation, whole equipment or parts around?
Old 11-28-2010, 02:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Hi J_P

can you find substance using your device?

I suppose Nano technology is embedded together with nuclear white paint?

How about intellectual properties - I am ready to spread documentation, whole equipment or parts around?
The makers of Mr. Stick say they have tested it and found thousands of substances. And they say anyone can find thousands of substances ... simply look where the stick is pointing and see the substances. (in case it is pointing to the sky, air is also a substance).

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-28-2010, 02:42 PM
Guru

Quote:
The makers of Mr. Stick say they have tested it and found thousands of substances. And they say anyone can find thousands of substances ... simply look where the stick is pointing and see the substances. (in case it is pointing to the sky, air is also a substance).

Best wishes,
J_P
Great!

Very nano and very nuclear. Even better than H3Tec dowsing rod machine.

Can we expect to detect some substance using that Mr. Stick at distance of say 13 kilometers?
Old 11-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Great!

Very nano and very nuclear. Even better than H3Tec dowsing rod machine.

Can we expect to detect some substance using that Mr. Stick at distance of say 13 kilometers?
I am told the Mr. Stick can detect stars millions of light years away when it is pointing at them.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-28-2010, 06:07 PM
Guru

Quote:

I am told the Mr. Stick can detect stars millions of light years away when it is pointing at them.
Fantastic and so cheap piece of joy.
Must have my own copy for triple blind test.
Hope user manual is included without extra charge?
Old 11-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
Fantastic and so cheap piece of joy.
Must have my own copy for triple blind test.
Hope user manual is included without extra charge?
I think there is no manual... only a stick...

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-29-2010, 08:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
I think there is no manual... only a stick...

Best wishes,
J_P
Heh, even H3Tec include manual.

I hope that at least tech support works flawlessly.
Old 11-29-2010, 09:27 AM

Default AWARDS????

Can please someone from US explain these awards..
I would need some stickers for my new invention. Is it really so easy to get them??

Old 11-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto View Post

Can please someone from US explain these awards..
I would need some stickers for my new invention. Is it really so easy to get them??

New invention? Congratulation Leto.

Is this in field of metal detector?
Old 11-29-2010, 01:55 PM

Default rewards..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
New invention? Congratulation Leto.

Is this in field of metal detector?
No, --- invented same old hot water.. but it would help to have certificates - awards prior to selling it to naive people.

Waiting for one of the US fellow sceptics (best from Utah) to explain for what are this awards about??

I'm recovering from my long lasting illness, hardly waiting continuing work on MDs and join forums here. but recovery is painfull and slow. Miss you all, even non-sceptics alike.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto View Post
No, --- invented same old hot water.. but it would help to have certificates - awards prior to selling it to naive people.

Waiting for one of the US fellow sceptics (best from Utah) to explain for what are this awards about??

I'm recovering from my long lasting illness, hardly waiting continuing work on MDs and join forums here. but recovery is painfull and slow. Miss you all, even non-sceptics alike.
I hope that you will not be too thrifty on declared kilometers detecting by your new LRL.

And welcome back Leto (I ask myself where have you gone), with best wishess for your full recovery.
Old 11-29-2010, 06:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibon View Post
A Skeptic stay skeptic.
...Until demonstrated wrong.
When will this occur ?
Old 11-30-2010, 12:56 PM
Guru

Okay, I'll give my two cents here. I talked to a guy who said he owned one then he started talking skeptic stuff. I also got a third hand report that another person liked theirs. Why the conflicting reports? Could it be that the one person knew how to use it? Maybe they didn't have a negative attitude? Why is it that the 5% find 95% of the treasure? I don't think most people here even understand that just because you know how to use one doesn't guarantee you will find a treasure cache. That's the way it works for metal detectors, so why the double standard for LRL's? Skeptics' loony bin.
Old 11-30-2010, 02:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Okay, I'll give my two cents here. I talked to a guy who said he owned one then he started talking skeptic stuff. I also got a third hand report that another person liked theirs. Why the conflicting reports? Could it be that the one person knew how to use it? Maybe they didn't have a negative attitude? Why is it that the 5% find 95% of the treasure? I don't think most people here even understand that just because you know how to use one doesn't guarantee you will find a treasure cache. That's the way it works for metal detectors, so why the double standard for LRL's? Skeptics' loony bin.
Following that tirade, one might naturally assume that you place yourself in the 5% that find 95% of the treasure. Since you are not "skeptical" of dowsing, and believe it works just fine, and have personally found it to be FAR BETTER than Chance, could you provide some demonstrable evidence for your belief?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 11-30-2010, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Okay, I'll give my two cents here. ... Maybe they didn't have a negative attitude?
Hmm, I didn't realize that Nuclear Magnetic Resonance results require an operator with a particular attitude?

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 11-30-2010, 03:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
Hmm, I didn't realize that Nuclear Magnetic Resonance results require an operator with a particular attitude?
Exactly.
It works based on facts or not?
Old 11-30-2010, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Why is it that the 5% find 95% of the treasure? I don't think most people here even understand that just because you know how to use one doesn't guarantee you will find a treasure cache. That's the way it works for metal detectors, so why the double standard for LRL's? Skeptics' loony bin.

MANY well documented examples of treasure have been found with a metal detector, most notably in the UK in the last couple of years.

Show me ONE example of any ever found with an LRL. Just ONE.

A link to just one of many metal detector finds...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10729147
Old 11-30-2010, 10:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturna View Post
MANY well documented examples of treasure have been found with a metal detector, most notably in the UK in the last couple of years.

Show me ONE example of any ever found with an LRL. Just ONE.

A link to just one of many metal detector finds...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-10729147
Now how could such a large treasure (the size of a barrel) have been missed by someone with an LRL? Especially when they can detect targets up to 10 miles away. Or in Dell's case, he should have detected it from his kitchen table in Florida using map dowsing.