LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-04-2008, 12:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
"Man who thinks he know everything
cannot learn a thing"

Could be a proverb but i just made it up.
Fred.
I'm not the person who claim that know everything.

Just for the supossed doctorate and magistrate, "Dr. in radio" , ¡¡¡este tipo está volado con marihuana de baja calidad!!!
Old 02-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
I'm not the person who claim that know everything.

Just for the supossed doctorate and magistrate, "Dr. in radio" , ¡¡¡este tipo está volado con marihuana de baja calidad!!!

I know Esteban, was not for you...
...Tambien pensé lo mismo ...pero escribo "marijuana"
Fred.
Old 02-04-2008, 12:50 AM
Guru

Default Why why why will no one post working circuit as proof

If you have a working LRL Show us a circuit so we can test it.
Don't just show a coin found at 30 meters( over 90 feet).
COINS at 30 meters sound like a lie to me.
Show a simple circuit that can be build and tested tested.
I can build a simple metal detector and it will work.
Why can't we build a LRL that will work????????????????????????
Why can't the wave or signal given gold or diamonds be detected.
Are the LRL builders the only one who can detect or build the circuits
ALL I WANT IS THE CIRCUIT AND WAVE FROM GOLD OR DIAMONDS.
Zero in on a coin at 30 meters????????????????????????????????????
Old 02-04-2008, 01:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clondike Clad
How about posting proof and finds with your LRL.
If you find it show it.
Only real proof only please.
When Clondike Clad started this thread, he asked for only real proof and photos of the finds. We see photos of finds, but where is the proof?

There are only two ways I know to prove a detector will find a target:
1. Watch someone use the detector to find targets and recover them.
2. Build an identical detector and see if it finds a target.

If a radio engineer says a detector can't work, this is not proof of anything except his opinion. It would not matter if this opinion came from a radio engineer, or a professional dishwasher, or a Nobel Prize laureate. It will remain an opinion until the working of the detector has been observed to be true in fact.

In the case of most metal detectors, we have proof they work when we go to the place where people are using them and watch them recover buried metal targets. In the case of Carl's Hammerhead PI, we have proof it works because we can build it from the instructions he provided, and test it in our own hands to see the proof it works. But in the case of LRLs we have neither of these proofs. An internet forum cannot show proof by watching the owners of a LRL recover treasure. But it can easily show proof by showing the schematics and instructions for building our own copy of the detector and testing it in our own hands. But this proof has never been shown like it has been for many other metal detectors.

So what we have is only opinions about whether the LRLs work. No proof. Robert cannot prove they don't work even if he is absolute ruler of the world, or if he is only a professional dishwasher. The only proof that can be shown in an internet forum is a circuit diagram and coil construction details without errors to let people test for themselves if it works. Without this, there is no proof that a LRL works.

So we see only opinions here, when Clondike Clad asked for real proof.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-04-2008, 06:11 AM

Sometimes is very amusing milling in the mud with pigs!
I made syntax and logic error and provoked everybody here to hate me, it is in human nature to adopt certain antagonism upon somebody better.I understand that, typically human. Remember so many genius people through history? Doesnt mean i am genius, of course!
Of course i am not a man who knows everything! Aint such man at all.
I mean - comparing to you i know everything about radio.
But never mind...forget it.
What is funny here is fact that you repeating yourself Esteban...
Think...;you skiped to answer on questions here, you skiped real subject here, and again you want to escape from unpleasant situation by puting me as subject here. Remeber? It was almost the same in the past.
No, this time is not Roberts main subject here, no! This time you MUST answer to peoples questions here...or shut up forever and be ashamed.
Ignore me and my posts, BUT DO NOT IGNORE J PLAYERS QUESTIONS AND OTHERS QUESTION HERE. What was with offering more solid proofs here?
HA? C'mon Esteban you cant escape any more!

P.S.
Of course i made gramatical errors...of course. I dont know Spanish at all, i am just improvizing. Same with English, i dont know it very well and mostly i am imporvizing here. But i do know electronic (unlike you) VERY WELL and i can see you improvizing very bad. It is shamefull you to claim 29 years of experience and showing NOTHING MORE here than empty words..
Old 02-04-2008, 06:15 AM

One more thing; you are right Esteban, i can not make any workable LRL ever!
Only one thing here you are right! Thanks to God!
Of course i never made and i will never make workable LRL - simply cose it is not possible at all.
But you already know this better than others...right?
Old 02-04-2008, 06:31 AM
Guru

Quote:
Do you have finished or not the project with your coil implementation regarding the schematic posted on RS forum?

Exist or not the schematic? Is workable or not? If isn't workable, do you believe was well copied from the info provided by Morgan?

So, exist or no exist the schematic and the device?
I finished the LRL BUT without good results. There is a problem with small objects, and it is very astable at critical setting.
And the schematic is not exactly the same. I made a small change to the oscillator, and i try to detect the small pulses more easy......
But as JP said the schematic is not completely without the head.
We need the opposite coil to make it stable, the coil to tune head, the coil to null the head and why not the reflector!!!!!!!!!
Without all these it is not a workable schematic.
Old 02-04-2008, 06:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
I have notice that Geo build it, but coil implementation seems he mantain in secret!
For another one time the same things.......
Who told you that i keep coil implementation in secret ?????
Are there so many people who interesting for me????
Old 02-04-2008, 06:49 AM

"If a radio engineer says a detector can't work, this is not proof of anything except his opinion. It would not matter if this opinion came from a radio engineer, or a professional dishwasher, or a Nobel Prize laureate. It will remain an opinion until the working of the detector has been observed to be true in fact."

This is very true. I agree. But you have to respect the fact that radio ee has some real background and can claim such claims upon device claimed to be "radio based...blah...blah...lrl".
I already tried to negate existing workable lrl's in the past. But i was not taken seriously cose bad image earned than.
Now Esteban came to my "field" claiming his device is using some radio waves etc. Now i can be more sure and more brave to dare to say it was total bs.
Radio is my "field" for real, beleive you or not. I dont have nothing from are you gonna beleive me or not. Esteban should have same attitude if he is sure in his claims. Obviously he is not. His persistently same behavior leads us to very same conclusions and doubts.
And, now, finally he is trapped in his own words!
He is defending his position by attacking me instead answering your very sane questions..!? Like a child!
Ok..as descent man i will stop with funny bussines here and start to choose words in future. I contibuted much to Esteban's bad mood with my provocations. That was wrong and contraproductive so far.
Esteban i really do not have anything against you. I really do consider you as equal among equals here. You are our fellow member here. I want you to be here in the future also. I want to read your posts, i want to cooperate with you, to share ideas,projects.
I will repeat; yes you are right; i never made any workable lrl in my life. It is true. Dont worry, you are right.
If it is possible you to calm down and show here with some sketches and schematics of your design, i can really help you.I want to help. C'mon test me, give me chance to show all my knowledge upon radio. Give here schematic and ask questions. I will help you to improve it. I will tell you where are your possible mistakes in that design and how to possibly improve it to work better, if it works any.
That would be best way you to show that your device is not imagination and me to show my knowledge i was told so many times about.
Is it fair offer? I think it is.
Do not be affraid - no body will steal your ideas,work. If not me others will be you withess here that you was first to post that design.
Is this fair?
The rest of us are here not only to see and use your knowledge but to help you yo learn more.
So ok, let's shake hands and forget the past. Let's start all over again.
Agree?

Old 02-04-2008, 11:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
I know Esteban, was not for you...
...Tambien pensé lo mismo ...pero escribo "marijuana"
Fred.
Yes, both, "marihuana" and "marijuana", are usuals.

Esteban
Old 02-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Guru

The firsts electronic LRL was based on radio, so, is logic to work in this area too.
Old 02-04-2008, 11:54 AM

Default hi at all

hi to all, a long time ago' I wrote to put a video on youtube of her own tests and searches, for to give test that lrl works, without schemes and popularization of the secret, estebans and geo you can do this for everybody and to reduce the polemics?
Old 02-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Guru

"Post photo of your LRL project?"

"Post proof of working LRL"

"Post O scope of signal from gold or diamond"

From my part, was an error to respond many questions through many years. I'll try in the future post just the necessary (regarding explanations), few text.

Regards

Esteban
Old 02-04-2008, 01:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
"Post photo of your LRL project?" I'll try in the future post just the necessary (regarding explanations), few text.Regards
Esteban
Hi Esteban,
I think this is what you have done , just to post as few information as possible.The question is : for what? maybe you need some information or something, i suggest you just say what you would like to know or are trying to discover.
In fact i think if your position could be more clear everyone here would understand better about this subject, and we would avoid all this loss of temper and time
regards,
Fred.
Old 02-04-2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
hi to all, a long time ago' I wrote to put a video on youtube of her own tests and searches, for to give test that lrl works, without schemes and popularization of the secret, estebans and geo you can do this for everybody and to reduce the polemics?
No that would prove nothing. Camera can cover lrl and behind camera another man can produce sounds....
"they" already done simillar frauds before...
Old 02-04-2008, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Wich kind of proof? The only I have are hundreds pics since the 70's... I have posted here many... What do you want? Do you can see or you're blind? Can you remember? If not, your memory is very bad!!! Here with a dirty silver coin found at 30 meters of the detector... This was in 1988. Of course, for persons as Roberts and others the only common objects are the cows in the pic.

Now, Roberts, post your finds with electronic LRL. Obvious, you can't!!! Be happy like me!!! This is real experience of life!!!
Hi Esteban,
I think what you need are more earthly pictures...
Why not posting pictures of coins and other finds still sitting in ground (>in situ<)..
You should document whole excavation process not only Esteban-triumfant.
None of the below finds were find with MDs or LRLs but just with digging - maybe this is the technology behind LRLs .
Attached Images

Old 02-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
From my part, was an error to respond many questions through many years. I'll try in the future post just the necessary (regarding explanations), few text.
Hi Esteban,
No text is necessary to show proof. Only an image file to show complete schematic with coil and component values is needed for proof that Clondike Clad asked for.

Best wises,
J_P
Old 02-04-2008, 06:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leto View Post
Hi Esteban,
I think what you need are more earthly pictures...
Why not posting pictures of coins and other finds still sitting in ground (>in situ<)..
You should document whole excavation process not only Esteban-triumfant.
None of the below finds were find with MDs or LRLs but just with digging - maybe this is the technology behind LRLs .
Leto, nice find!

I have posted sequences on Geotech. But in mytemp.dir.com no available today.
http://www.thunting.com/geotech/forums/showthread.php?t=12145&highlight=crest

Also have many sequences since the 70's black and white, in USA, finds, in labo, etc., almost complete history of this, no tricks here. Sorry if I register mine and collects of others TRIUMPHANTS, simple people in this part of the world, for them is some normal saw this kind of detection. Occurs that the globalization permits the possibility for to show this, today. Can't post all the sequences and inmense quantity of this singular electronic LRL history, because wish to put in a book (maybe electronic book in pdf format in DVD).

Here a sequence in zip, witnesses was the landlords, year 2007. Pics was resized for the imposition of limits in size.

Regards

Esteban
Attached Files
File Type: zip RING - RESIZES.zip (554.8 KB, 1099 views)
Old 02-04-2008, 07:11 PM
Guru

Default in Orkut

Some days ago I start to charge some pics in Orkut. This is with inmense possibility for to share information. I wish to create a community.

Regards

Esteban
Attached Images

Old 02-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Guru

Hi Esteban,
These are very nice photos of the history of your treasure hunting. You have done very well to show photos of finds like Clondike Clad asked for. If you take all your photos, you can make a very nice book of treasure hunting pictures to read at the living room coffee table -- "la Historia de Tesoros de Alonos, Esteban, y los Amigos". But I don't see the real proof Clondike Clad asked for.

Here is an example of real proof. It shows no photos of treasures, only some instructions for building a detector so anyone can use the same detector to see treasures in their own hand. Real proof: http://geotech.thunting.com/pages/me...ead/HHv1p5.pdf

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-04-2008, 09:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Red face

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 02-04-2008 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Quoted my own message by mistake
Old 02-04-2008, 09:19 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberts
I did posted "Iconos" schematics here with purpose to let other to see "big secrert"
and also to let them to decide about it. Coils are not important at all here. Coils,
antennas...blah,blah...not important at all. Important is to see inside in "secret" device
cose conversant man can cleary see and understand functionallity according to posted
circuitry. Every electrinc enthusiast with basic, esential knowledge can easily see
if some device is real or nonsence according schematic.
Iconos schematic is good example. Absolute nonsence, by all means!
Cant even detect itself! What contraproofs you want more???

Did I miss something?
What Iconos schematics - where?
It would be interesting to see this nonsense schematic?
Old 02-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi

Did I miss something?
What Iconos schematics - where?
It would be interesting to see this nonsense schematic?
Hi Qiaozhi,
If I am not mistaken, the schematic Robert posted was the amazing Robertoro LRL. This was a static detector with a noise filter, kind of an advanced Zahori. I think this is not the same exact circuit that the Iconos uses. Maybe the Iconos uses coils, because I see no telescoping antenna on the Iconos like the amazing Robertoro.

But where is the amazing Robertoro schematic? It was removed from the forum when the old Robert screen name was banned. Maybe Robert can post the schematic for this amazing Robertoro so we can all build it and see in our own hands if LRLs work to find treasure or not.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 02-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Guru

esteban, un abrazote para usted, y felicidades por sus logros en la eletronica

detectoman
Old 02-05-2008, 12:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Qiaozhi,
If I am not mistaken, the schematic Robert posted was the amazing Robertoro LRL. This was a static detector with a noise filter, kind of an advanced Zahori. I think this is not the same exact circuit that the Iconos uses. Maybe the Iconos uses coils, because I see no telescoping antenna on the Iconos like the amazing Robertoro.

But where is the amazing Robertoro schematic? It was removed from the forum when the old Robert screen name was banned. Maybe Robert can post the schematic for this amazing Robertoro so we can all build it and see in our own hands if LRLs work to find treasure or not.

Best wishes,
J_P
No, was the called "Dilliger". Andreas trust in RObert (also called Sony), today Roberts... but RObert decide to post here himself... Do you can remember?