LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-21-2009, 07:52 PM

Treasure "gas" is much less dangerous comparing to stomach gas from prospector! So...BEWARE! Do not eat beans before going prospecting! Neither cabage! Otherwise, prospector must perfectize farthing techniques to void blowing pants off , somewhere on the real fields! If you need instructions, i might write some, subjecting various farthing techniques on the field! You may consider me as an expert !
Old 07-21-2009, 08:35 PM
Guru

Hi Max,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
No , no... do not eat it... nor breath it... it's safe enough but treat with care... it's irritating to skin , mucose stuff...
This was a joke:there is often too much of that stuff in vegetables and fruit we buy.

Quote:
You are on an island so you probably know if not... try it... with groupers...you'll be not disappointed.
Thanks for the hint, looks interesting! and the sulfate is easy to produce.
I am on a island and i didnĀ“t knew it, but you, on Mars, you do !
regards,
Fred.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
Hmmm... some gases or... well aerosols were intentionally created to protect the treasures against treasure hunters and thiefs.

How ? Easy... was common practice in the Middle Age due to some very clever manuscripts made by islamic authors also...

at that time there was clear some very poisonous plants/herbs/minerals could be added to treasure caches to protect from unwanted people...

The practice... along with other "mechanical" or "hydraulic" traps was really common in Europe in middle age.

It was by fine powders and "baths" of jewels , gold etc... chemical powders and chemical baths.

One of the most used poison was arsenic , usually a compound of yellow-red sulfide highly toxic.

They used powdered sulfide mixed with other natural compounds sometimes vegetable resins and very frequently plants additives , also poisonous.

The additives were employed both for toxicity and for making a good bond with treated materials (e.g. gold) like a very thin layer of glue.

Even eggs found a place in such preparations...

Sometimes the trap included a wooden or iron box full of that powdered stuff and glued on surfaces, as well as gold pieces covered by them. Sometimes internal finitures of box contained a mechanism to spread powders and poisonous emanations when box was opened by untrained people.

There were three primary source of poisoning : inhalation of powders and gases, skin contact and ingestion of small quantities of poison.

The effects, of course, were devastating... people after opening such a thing without required precautions will start in a few time (even minutes) to have simptoms of arsenic poisoning along with a number of variants due to the additives.
Usually the amount of venoms and poisonous material stored along with treasure was thousand times the volume required to kill a man!

That cause the "engineers" of past... when designing such places, traps and treasure boxes were induced in killing thiefs by these means as best protection strategy for the treasures.

The thiefs could also possibly locate the treasure and survive to mechanical or hydraulic traps... but they will die by poisoning after handling the stuff without knowing about the risks.

Indeed, the idea was so really efficient in such a purpose that many of these treasures are still in their place today.

So... if you find an old map... or a secret way to some underground tunnel be really careful... and make serious investigations before make attempts...cause these things can kill you exactly as they were buried yesterday and not 1000years ago.

Kind regards,
Max
Hi friends.
In my opinion the best and exhaustive presented reasons are from Max.
Yes, that's right at least for me. good knowledge.

Firstly; the fact is people all around world wouldn't use same ways or had access to other people knowledge, so it's highly probable some ancient people used some unknown materials for treasures like different poisonous materials; cyanide compounds, arsenics,.... and for some treasures that were very big that hoarded in rooms or even saloons underground, after finishing work and putting stuffs inside room killed all simple workers or even some simple soldiers and put them inside the room afterward would seal that, so this could be source of H2S and other type of gases emanating from body rotting; e.g. methane, hydrogen,....
for tough sealed treasure chamber formed gases don't infiltrate by the time break it.
so , you see hoarding was not same all around the world.
Secondly; about the Philippine treasure founds, are you sure those were buried for hundreds or thousands years ago?
and since that time no one had excavated original hoarded treasure afterward re-hoarded??
i.e. some original treasures were excavated one time and after dividing the shares some again buried his own share, so in this attempt it will lose any of polluted material, gas released and maybe pioneer guy died, others accessed treasure and after that naturally THer will wash found stuffs,...
whilst this time many things gradually happens, after re-hoarding they may involved troubles would gradually killed them. anything could be possible, you never know.
then what has happened for guys who first excavated original treasure, god knows better.
as another side how sure are you this THer(Bob Curtis) hadn't used safety tools?
see; professional THer never forget safety, never, be sure he is enough wise not to go with bare body.
I bet they had even used closed breathing system; air cylinder,.... like scuba tools. of course if it was a noticeable huge target.
BTW; albeit I didn't read Philippine founds story, except to the statue there is picture of gold bars with English written, those are not ancient or pictures are not true of found treasure are as an illustration.

about H2s as I know in my country most people who were close to treasure chamber all smelled stink.
about me personally; by this time still no experience of this kind, if god helps more we will reach to treasure chamber by 2-3 weeks later and tell my personal experience.

but 2 stories of 2 different team in my country I quote here:
1- Head of one THing team told me 2 weeks ago:
" we found an small treasure, but very precious about 10 years ago; a jar contained 65 big gold coins; each coin was with 12-13 Cm diameter and very bright(pure gold) we smelled very little stink, not noticeable, but after breaking the jar, one of my partners ignored and touched back of his hand with coins, after that he was involved with serious skin irritation ended to wound. despite best dermatologists prescriptions, healthy attentions here and offshore he still suffers of his skin problem."

2- for other team that I've heard in quotation; they were near to a big treasure chamber, one idiot had used lighter and caused
explosion which killed 2 persons and their project was divulged and police arrested rest of team and government found the treasure.

Now maybe none of these occurs in other places. it depends on luck (god helps) and our precautions.
BTW; these problems are nothing in comparison with powerful treasure guards which all are jinn.
you see what problems we have here to find a treasure!!!!!!!!
now you judge, can call it theft?
Old 07-22-2009, 04:20 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Why you do not instal one or two ventilators on top of the LRL pistol to ventilate hole? It may be very useful to attract gold gases too.
A suggestion for you! Dou you can use a ventilator in direction of your brain! I think can ventilate your brain, because your genial ideas hot very much your "neurons", or maybe you prefer heatsinks? But a good combination can be heatsinks with ventilators like a PC!
Old 07-22-2009, 06:02 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
A suggestion for you! Dou you can use a ventilator in direction of your brain! I think can ventilate your brain, because your genial ideas hot very much your "neurons", or maybe you prefer heatsinks? But a good combination can be heatsinks with ventilators like a PC!
Of course, when I read "scientific" debate on the LRL pistols, I always have to ventilate cooling the brain, so make me hot.

Now I am working on LRL kalashnikov schematics, so LRL pistols will be out of fashion soon.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Of course, when I read "scientific" debate on the LRL pistols, I always have to ventilate cooling the brain, so make me hot.

Now I am working on LRL kalashnikov schematics, so LRL pistols will be out of fashion soon.

Hmmmmm... I like that kalashnikov... things.

Make a good sound!

At least... seems so!

Sure better than boring beep beep...

As always chinese copied also that!

Kind regards,
Max
Attached Images

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-22-2009, 07:08 PM

I hate guns! Except Colt.....Minelab Colt!
Old 07-23-2009, 01:12 AM
Guru

jajajaa esteban, may be wm6 need pipe amoniacal refrigeration in head or major other export south american lrlst brain jajajaa
Old 07-23-2009, 12:06 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hmmmmm... I like that kalashnikov... things.

Our newest LRL gun on field test.
There are still some small bugs in hex.

Old 07-23-2009, 01:45 PM
Guru

Quote:

I'm amazed why some "scientific" minds come here and dirt with the mud!

My relatives use against nazi the most effective weapon who killed him during IIWW, the machine pistol PPSh-41 (Pistolet-Pulemyot Shpagina) (71 bullets caliber 7.62 in round magazine is more common). Nazis capture this and use as regular weapon (below a pic), because 7.63 German bullets works in it. The PPSh use the same caliber as pistol Tokarev 7.62.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PPSh-41
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2009, 02:18 PM
Guru

Quote:

Don't be amazed, funny "science" fiction readings are always welcome.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:23 PM
Guru

Quote:

A good way to lose an eye...

Better leave the guns to people who can handle them...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Guru

Quote:

My relatives use against nazi the most effective weapon who killed him during IIWW, the machine pistol PPSh-41 (Pistolet-Pulemyot Shpagina) (71 bullets caliber 7.62 in round magazine is more common). Nazis capture this and use as regular weapon (below a pic), because 7.63 German bullets works in it. The PPSh use the same caliber as pistol Tokarev 7.62.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PPSh-41
Hmmmm... seems this stuff turns very hot after a few use...

AK47 was the real advancement... , of course, the inventor cloned some german stuff... but the weapon is still today of big success cause of reliability and roughness... not much about e.g. weight or accurancy.

The problem was that till middle 50's the soviets had big troubles in mass production attempts, in that years many working AK47 were like handmades... lot of small details done by hand... and simple machinery.

Then, when they realized how to mass produce them... made in millions each year... and sorrounding countries cloned.

Still today it's preferred choice of guerrillas cause of very low price (consider in some places one costs less than 5$) and big volumes available...

Sure... it's now poor-man or desperates weapon... but not for that something to take with less care... the opposite.

Indeed, the hit ratio of AK47 family in last decades is no dubt the higher ever for automatic guns worldwide.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Guru

Oh yes, plenty o ammo.I have used a lot this one...
...in games
Old 07-23-2009, 02:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Oh yes, plenty o ammo.I have used a lot this one...
...in games
in GTA maybe !?

me too...

ALWAYS in games... of course!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-23-2009, 02:39 PM
Guru

Quote:

Old 07-23-2009, 04:25 PM

She missed lesson one!

How to hold the thing.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Guru

for passionates.... of games!

history of AK47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0SfL...eature=related

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 07-23-2009, 07:19 PM

Default AK's like LRL's

I find that the AK 47 in full auto is very much like the LRL.... Fire enough rounds with an AK and your bound to HIT SOMETHING.......Dig enough holes using the LRL and your bound to FIND SOMETHING.......
Old 07-23-2009, 10:27 PM
Guru

Default my lrl pistol tipe nazi

hola here show my last project lrl prototipe, this detect cc mesurement box to 15 mts directional
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2009, 10:44 PM
Guru

Default lrl new project

hola here show my last project lrl prototipe, this detect cc mesurement box to 15 mts directional
this lrl detect one door 2 x 2 mts to 4 or most mts, wtb, not try in field
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Guru

yours can see here smoke output of circuits, very hot function
Old 07-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Guru

special thanks to esteban for he expert suport, what do possible this project
thanks estaban!
dman
Old 07-24-2009, 12:02 AM
Guru