LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Hi Ivconic
I was being sarcastic about the 20m, but i am still interested in the possiblitity that log time burried metal could induce an anomaly in the natural electric field above earth (to resume)...
Instead of detecting the metal itself, (that as we know can only be detected at short distance),detecting this effect could be done farther away.
Yes,sure PD detects at long distance the anomaly caused by conductive metals.This distances are impossible for normal metal detector.
My experiences with PD everybody from this forum know very well. I realy dont know very well if PD can detect 1k gold 200m,but i´m sure 15m is possible. Also small gold or silver objects can be detected at distances like 1m to 5m or more. Depth can be near the surface or more deep.but i never found one single coin buried more than 50cm,and the hoard of silver coins was 80cm underground...
Old 06-02-2009, 12:56 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I know that...
And i propose one agreement :

After skeptics try the PD,and find it useful for TH,if they want to know all the secrets SHOULD PAY TO ALONSO FOR THIS INFORMATIONS(only if he agree). I want one part of the production,other for Esteban and Alonso should be contacted to start the massive production.
It is not a problem to pay for such revolutionary device. It would not be a problem at all. If i am sure i can find hoards of roman coins and jewelry with such device...heck..it will repay all the costs with one single find.
I am sure there are people on this forum with fat bank accounts. No problem to collect money for something payable. But first we must see and experience such device..right?
Old 06-02-2009, 12:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
I know that...
And i propose one agreement :

After skeptics try the PD,and find it useful for TH,if they want to know all the secrets SHOULD PAY TO ALONSO FOR THIS INFORMATIONS(only if he agree). I want one part of the production,other for Esteban and Alonso should be contacted to start the massive production.
Hi Morgan,
Alonso cannot legally be paid for production of his machine, because the circuitry he used is in violation of international copyright laws. He must use a design that originated from himself, and secure copyright and patent protection before he can legally charge money for for a massive production. He could also pay royalties to the owners of the copyrights to use their circuitry if they choose to licence their designs to him.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-02-2009, 01:02 AM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi Morgan,

What country do you live in?
I imagine you already know,im from Portugal.
If you come for some holidays,let me know
Old 06-02-2009, 01:03 AM
Guru

A question: patent expires in 17 years?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:07 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
I imagine you already know,im from Portugal.
If you come for some holidays,let me know
Yes - I probably already knew that ... just forgot.

I have been to Portugal many years ago. Very nice country.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:13 AM
Guru

Default LRL´s question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
That is good idea. But test must be performed far away from your soil. Soil, terrain... randomly choosen by man who is about to visit you.
But, seriously i have doubts that anybody is ready to spend such money on trip and lost many days to some trivial pursuit like that.
I guess you are also counting on that. So less chance that ever to happen.
Besides...in the past we seen same claims upon almost all Mineoro products. Many forum members already had chance to see those devices in action, and....nothing! Not working... So..?
You must understand our scepticism. So many contraproofs and none of real proofs. Neither one.

I understand you very well.Personaly i dont trust Mineoro devices 100%,i told many times in this forum,they are useles to find small gold objects,Mineoro propaganda is not true,it deceive many clients.
About PD,its another story,it works with small and big objects.
I´m not counting with nothing,i´m not afraid of nothing,if for some reason someone decide to come,i´m open to show Pistoldetektor working as LRL,and that all.
If you need some invitation,also is possible. Some friends from Russia already saw PD working,and they are very interested,but they also have LRL who works.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Ivconic, look, don't know in reality what happens, but is possible with no much sensitive method cover 5 meters, but deppend what system you use. The more long I "invent" was capable to find treasure of all silver items at 70 m and at depth only 70 cm. With this sensitive system, electric lines are problem. If you isolate, don't detect or distance is "short". This system use as input CA3046 array transistors, with gain 1,000 times and 1 uA sensibility. Of course, this is not the only circuit. The signal out of the CA3046 go to a stretcher based on 741. Output of this go to the beep generator, any stage with independent battery, this is important.

Regards

Esteban

I am sure that you made much experiments on this subject. Also i am sure that you made many various devices so far. Most of those devices do react somehow on something, i do beleive that.
What i can not accept is claim that you or anybody else can accuratelly detect one single coin at....1m in soil, BUT; knowing for sure and being 80% sure it is coin, before digging!
What i want to say is:
it is easy to make device which will "squeek", "crack" , "peep" or indicate on some other way, some "detection" of something.
We have here Zahori..among other devices. It is also "squeeking" arround wildly. So...by random and pretty wild coincidency operator can walk arround and dig holes, and certainly he will discover some item in the ground, sooner or later. So..it is good chance, acting like that, to dig many good items. Especially if that location has rich history, so many good items and finds are present there. Than that prospector will be 100% sure his device was accurate and usefull. Even if that device was empty plastic box with ordinary radio telescopic antenna....
I rather beleive that your results were achieved by strange and wild coincidence and possiblly due fact that you live and prospecting in historically rich area.
That's why is neccessary to test such devices in another regions, far away from your place.
Me also...i live in very interesting area where ancient roman roads are crossing. There are numerous locations and sites. There are many sites where i dont need detector at all. Just need to walk and dig randomly. On each 10 holes i will discover at least 5 nice finds. Without any device by me. So..if i took Zahori with me, it would "squeek" randomly arround, i would dig holes, find nice finds...and at the end of a day i would be 100% sure Zahori was accurate and powerfull!!?? Although, actually, it was 100% uselles..
Understand me? That is , what i beleive is, a case here.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:26 AM
Guru

Default PD the future in metal detection

Quote:
It is not a problem to pay for such revolutionary device. It would not be a problem at all. If i am sure i can find hoards of roman coins and jewelry with such device...heck..it will repay all the costs with one single find.
I am sure there are people on this forum with fat bank accounts. No problem to collect money for something payable. But first we must see and experience such device..right?
Í have the LRL Pistoldetektor,and realy can make a fortune searching for treasures,but this costs a lot of money in travelings,as you should know,treasures are dificult to find ...actualy i saw them in places that you cant imagine,they apear in the most strange places. But my ambitions go to biger treasures,lets say ,the Templars treasures or Alexander the Great treasure,spot with big treasure. About your Roman treasures,the market is overload with them,plus a lot of forgeries...
Old 06-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
I understand you very well.Personaly i dont trust Mineoro devices 100%,i told many times in this forum,they are useles to find small gold objects,Mineoro propaganda is not true,it deceive many clients.
About PD,its another story,it works with small and big objects.
I´m not counting with nothing,i´m not afraid of nothing,if for some reason someone decide to come,i´m open to show Pistoldetektor working as LRL,and that all.
If you need some invitation,also is possible. Some friends from Russia already saw PD working,and they are very interested,but they also have LRL who works.
Aside device testing, i would like somewhen to visit Portugal, especially coastline. Maybe somewhen in future..Very nice country!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:27 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivconic
Actually it can. It is producing some sort of "hallo" or simillar...right now i can not explain what it is. But...benefits from that "hallo" effect or whatever, are not great..at least not so great to allow you to detect coin at 10 times or more distance than without it.
Hi Ivconic,

This "halo" or similar is the same as Esteban calls the "Phenomenon".

You see it as a halo that shows a stronger than normal metal detector signal until you dig the target. But LRL proponents see it as having many more properties than that. In fact there are thousands of scientists that have reported similar findings about long time buried metal objects as what Esteban describes.

What we know from scientists is that long time buried metals corrode under the ground, and this corrosion results in metal ions dissolving in the soil and eventually combining with salts in the soil. This constitutes a weak form of "ground battery" which can be seen as an anomaly in the telluric currents which normally flow in the soil. But scientists have also discovered that these metal ions tavel upwards in a column through the soil above the buried metal, until they reach the last 10-30 cm of the surface, where they combine with other elements and become bound (no longer an ion). This all happens very slowly, and can be accelerated by the rain cycles, and by bacteria that attack metals under the ground by producing corrosive substances like cyanide.

The LRL proponents claim they have LRLs that are able to detect secondary effects of this corroding metal halo area of the ground. Things like anomalies of the earth's atmospheric space charge in the air above the buried metal, anomalies of the earth's magnetic field in the area of the halo, anomalies in the ground conductivity or resistivity in the area of the halo, etc.

We also have an LRL proponent who claims that gold has DNA which produces a substance that coats the surface to protect it from rust and oxidation, etc.

I suppose you are right... Some of these things may be true, and some maybe not.
But until you see an LRL recovering treasure in front of your eyes, you are only hearing stories.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 06-02-2009, 01:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Í have the LRL Pistoldetektor,and realy can make a fortune searching for treasures,but this costs a lot of money in travelings,as you should know,treasures are dificult to find ...actualy i saw them in places that you cant imagine,they apear in the most strange places. But my ambitions go to biger treasures,lets say ,the Templars treasures or Alexander the Great treasure,spot with big treasure. About your Roman treasures,the market is overload with them,plus a lot of forgeries...

"...About your Roman treasures,the market is overload with them,plus a lot of forgeries...."

Huh! Yes...sadly..it is true. Yet..i am hobbist and enthusiast. Prospecting and coinshooting is my middle name. Without that sport i would die!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:31 AM
Guru

Default LRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Yes - I probably already knew that ... just forgot.

I have been to Portugal many years ago. Very nice country.
So,you can return,i´m in the south .
Old 06-02-2009, 01:41 AM
Guru

Default PD tests

Quote:
I am sure that you made much experiments on this subject. Also i am sure that you made many various devices so far. Most of those devices do react somehow on something, i do beleive that.
What i can not accept is claim that you or anybody else can accuratelly detect one single coin at....1m in soil, BUT; knowing for sure and being 80% sure it is coin, before digging!
What i want to say is:
it is easy to make device which will "squeek", "crack" , "peep" or indicate on some other way, some "detection" of something.
We have here Zahori..among other devices. It is also "squeeking" arround wildly. So...by random and pretty wild coincidency operator can walk arround and dig holes, and certainly he will discover some item in the ground, sooner or later. So..it is good chance, acting like that, to dig many good items. Especially if that location has rich history, so many good items and finds are present there. Than that prospector will be 100% sure his device was accurate and usefull. Even if that device was empty plastic box with ordinary radio telescopic antenna....
I rather beleive that your results were achieved by strange and wild coincidence and possiblly due fact that you live and prospecting in historically rich area.
That's why is neccessary to test such devices in another regions, far away from your place.
Me also...i live in very interesting area where ancient roman roads are crossing. There are numerous locations and sites. There are many sites where i dont need detector at all. Just need to walk and dig randomly. On each 10 holes i will discover at least 5 nice finds. Without any device by me. So..if i took Zahori with me, it would "squeek" randomly arround, i would dig holes, find nice finds...and at the end of a day i would be 100% sure Zahori was accurate and powerfull!!?? Although, actually, it was 100% uselles..
Understand me? That is , what i beleive is, a case here.
The PD not give any randomic beeps,it can detect one target acurate without randomics. Only need to work in the limit of sensitivity to find the smaller objects.Other problem its time to time readjust the gain potentiometer becouse we are working with the Heatkit,but i´m thinking to adapt one automatic MD,maybe its possible,wath about the TGS ?
Old 06-02-2009, 01:46 AM
Guru

Default LRL quest.

Quote:
Aside device testing, i would like somewhen to visit Portugal, especially coastline. Maybe somewhen in future..Very nice country!
Yes,you can visit again,meet with me,try the PD and report to your friends in the forum your LRL experiences...
Old 06-02-2009, 01:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Ivconic,
This "halo" or similar is the same as Esteban calls the henomenon".

You see it as a halo that shows a stronger than normal metal detector signal until you dig the target. But LRL proponents see it as having many more properties than that. In fact there are thousands of scientists that have reported similar findings about long time buried metal objects as what Esteban describes.

What we know from scientists is that long time buried metals corrode under the ground, and this corrosion results in metal ions dissolving in the soil and eventually combining with salts in the soil. This constitutes a weak form of "ground battery" which can be seen as an anomaly in the telluric currents which normally flow in the soil. But scientists have also discovered that these metal ions tavel upwards in a column through the soil above the buried metal, until they reach the last 10-30 cm of the surface, where they combine with other elements and become bound (no longer an ion). This all happens very slowly, and can be accelerated by the rain cycles, and by bacteria that attack metals under the ground by producing corrosive substances like cyanide.

The LRL proponents claim they have LRLs that are able to detect secondary effects of this corroding metal halo area of the ground. Things like anomalies of the earth's atmospheric space charge in the air above the buried metal, anomalies of the earth's magnetic field in the area of the halo, anomalies in the ground conductivity or resistivity in the area of the halo, etc.

We also have an LRL proponent who claims that gold has DNA which produces a substance that coats the surface to protect it from rust and oxidation, etc.

I suppose you are right... Some of these things may be true, and some maybe not.
But until you see an LRL recovering treasure in front of your eyes, you are only hearing stories.

Best wishes,
J_P
Yes, very nice said. All the elucidations actually reffers to same occurence. Various people, various experiences...but very same thing we are talking about.
But we do not disagree much about phenomena, we disagree about detection/location techiniques here.
It is impossible to remotelly locate such small metalic item as coin at noted distances/depths. Coin presents very small "mass" to more significantly disturb surrounding soil. No matter how long it will lay in it.
Surrounding soil will "suck" all the "radiations" from coin and dilute it easilly.
Other hand, even if soil not affecting coin "radiations" , there is no such method to locate same coin or his "radiation" accuratelly on long distance.
No method and no way. There are to many other surrounding factors in air and in soil which will "cover" and annihilate anything "came" from coin.
Ok..i dont want to act as hardass here. Simply i am not able to imagine and understand such approach.
But i would like (oh heck YES!) to have simillar device, cose than i would get very rich in no time!

Old 06-02-2009, 01:59 AM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Yes, very nice said. All the elucidations actually reffers to same occurence. Various people, various experiences...but very same thing we are talking about.
But we do not disagree much about phenomena, we disagree about detection/location techiniques here.
It is impossible to remotelly locate such small metalic item as coin at noted distances/depths. Coin presents very small "mass" to more significantly disturb surrounding soil. No matter how long it will lay in it.
Surrounding soil will "suck" all the "radiations" from coin and dilute it easilly.
Other hand, even if soil not affecting coin "radiations" , there is no such method to locate same coin or his "radiation" accuratelly on long distance.
No method and no way. There are to many other surrounding factors in air and in soil which will "cover" and annihilate anything "came" from coin.
Ok..i dont want to act as hardass here. Simply i am not able to imagine and understand such approach.
But i would like (oh heck YES!) to have simillar device, cose than i would get very rich in no time!
First PD i clone was even better than the original,then i try to replicate more and simply cant get the performance i get with the first one...
I´m not admired that many people here fail cloning the Pistoldetektor. In reality its not easy to balance correctly the ferrites and coils...
Old 06-02-2009, 02:00 AM
Guru

Ivconic,
They say the signal from a regular detector destroys the halo.So maybe the halo is much bigger than it looks and can be detected with a non-intrusive and more sensistive device.
You admit the existence of a halo but, still need to know the size.It could be strong in a localized point but extending weakly all around ...or in some direction
Old 06-02-2009, 02:07 AM
Guru

"...First PD i clone was even better than the original,then i try to replicate more and simply cant get the performance i get with the first one...
I´m not admired that many people here fail cloning the Pistoldetektor. In reality its not easy to balance correctly the ferrites and coils... "

I must admit; i missed to read huge part of Remote Sensing threads. Simply i was occupied with other projects. Time is runing...if i had more energy not to sleep!! Eh!
But..now when you are so sure in that thing, i feel "itched" to experiment a bit on that subject.
Can you suggest me how to make clone? Any schematics...details? I am very sorry if asking something already posted here on this forum in the past and i missed it. You will save me a lot of time from searching.
I would try to make it and if any results; be sure i will confirm those. I will easilly admit my ignorance here in public.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Ivconic,
They say the signal from a regular detector destroys the halo.So maybe the halo is much bigger than it looks and can be detected with a non-intrusive and more sensistive device.
You admit the existence of a halo but, still need to know the size.It could be strong in a localized point but extending weakly all around ...or in some direction
First we must know exact "hallo" features. All the details. Than it will be easy to project device for locating it.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:25 AM
Guru

Quote:
First we must know exact "hallo" features. All the details. Than it will be easy to project device for locating it.
Exactly.This is the way i would do it.Unfortunately this is not easy and there is (probably) no treasure here...We also should be sure the halo is really the same as "phenomenon", wich makes a lot of sense but is not proven.
teh information about the PD is spread all along the remote sensing thread, when Morgan began to show it.
The best and faster way would be you take some holidays in Portugal
Old 06-02-2009, 02:26 AM
Guru

Default PD secrets

Quote:
"...First PD i clone was even better than the original,then i try to replicate more and simply cant get the performance i get with the first one...
I´m not admired that many people here fail cloning the Pistoldetektor. In reality its not easy to balance correctly the ferrites and coils... "

I must admit; i missed to read huge part of Remote Sensing threads. Simply i was occupied with other projects. Time is runing...if i had more energy not to sleep!! Eh!
But..now when you are so sure in that thing, i feel "itched" to experiment a bit on that subject.
Can you suggest me how to make clone? Any schematics...details? I am very sorry if asking something already posted here on this forum in the past and i missed it. You will save me a lot of time from searching.
I would try to make it and if any results; be sure i will confirm those. I will easilly admit my ignorance here in public.
This way maybe you cant find wath you search,the Phenomenon.
I admit,its very dificult to make a perfect clone of the original,even with osciloscopes and other stuf,you will have 10% of chance to be sucessful.
Max,Fred,Andreas and a few others was not able to make a working LRL PD clone...
Old 06-02-2009, 02:29 AM
Guru

Default The radiated signal from GOLD

Quote:
Exactly.This is the way i would do it.Unfortunately this is not easy and there is (probably) no treasure here...We also should be sure the halo is really the same as "phenomenon", wich makes a lot of sense but is not proven.
teh information about the PD is spread all along the remote sensing thread, when Morgan began to show it.
The best and faster way would be you take some holidays in Portugal
Thats true.
Here i have gold medal buried many years ago,and more objects
PD detect this medal 2m distance,and medal was buried 20 cm.
Old 06-02-2009, 02:32 AM
Guru

Another approach would be examining same phenomena in vacuum. Where no soil/air influence is present. Than to establish all the "hallo" features in such neutral environment. Next step would be to compare gained results with behavior in soil/air. Differences will indicate influences and lead to proper approach and locating technique. Come to think..; conventional "magnetic" approach would also be interesting to examine in neutral environment, such as vacuum!!!Hah!
Old 06-02-2009, 02:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Coin presents very small "mass" to more significantly disturb surrounding soil. No matter how long it will lay in it.
Quote:
Hi Ivconic,
You are right about small mass of the coin. But what has been discovered is there are metal ions that move away from the coin in all directions and become disolved in the soil. There is no defined diameter because the concentration diminishes logarithmically. (We can say that there is a good halo at a 10 cm radius, even though it extends farther in weaker amounts). This raduis sphere is tranformed into a vertical column that moves slowly upward due to the capillary actions of the rain cycles. The ions continue to populate this column until the final 10-30 cm of the surface.

Thus, the halo area is many hundreds of times larger than the coin when measured by volume. Suppose a coin was buried 40 cm deep, and had a cylindrical column of ions dissolved in soil that approximated 10 cm radius with 25 cm height. --- The volume of this ion column is nearly 8 liters. How many coins would fit in 8 liters?

To be fair, the halo area of ionized soil may not be as strong as the coin for showing eddy currents in a metal detector, but it contributes sometimes to show a signal nearly twice as strong. What is more important is the electric field effects. The atmospheric current leaking between the earth and atmosphere will tend to favor areas of the ground that are more conductive, and transfer charges more easily. This anomaly made of ions, while having lesser mass than the coin, can have a large influence on the voltage gradient above the halo ground. Maybe large enough to measure. But as you say, there are many other interfering noises that make this hard to find. Some of the best conditions are:

1. Away from civilization - power lines, radio broadcasts, etc.
2. Between the hours of 10:00am and 2:00pm (may vary ins different countries)
3. Low relative humidity
4. The soil must contain chemicals that dissolve the metal. Otherwise there will be no ions or halo. For gold, this means there must be some gold-digesting bacteria that can corrode the metal by secreting cyanide and sulfur complexes. These bacteria have been found up to 5000 feet deep in gold mines, as well as near the surface.
5. Damp soil - preferably drying after a wet spell.
6. Long time buried metal. it takes some time depending on the metal.
7. Copper, lead, iron and zinc are known to dissolve a high concentration of ions in some soils. Most common metals are good for creating a halo. Poor metals that take longer are gold, stainless steel, platinum, palladium, etc.

Best wishes,
J_P