LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-04-2009, 06:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Uhm... ok... but it's not easy cause nobody wanna post it... or just cause it's impossible make any LRL thing that works ?

Good practical schematic is what we need to demonstrate that LRL principles (whatever they are) are not just pure speculation: till now I never see anything similar here... no one single post about a working LRL, easy enough and complete to make some stupid test like detect a coin at a meter distance.... not just one!

SO... considering that here we have a huge number of working schematics of real devices, mds etc... and this is 1st place in the world for such kind of things... I don't understand why we don't have any "easy" testable schematic to work on...

I think it's a trick of mind... it beeps and you think it detected the target.... then you already are in a place RICH of good stuff (and you surely are when testing that things... dear Geo) and so you'll think it's the lrl/pistol or whatever that signals you the place where to dig... you recover something GOOD and think it works for real...

but I think are just coincidences... cause if I go in a RICH place and dig an hole I'll sure find something good... silver, copper, bronze or even gold stuff... no need of a beep beep to do that.

What I said is probably your case, cause I dubt you checked first your soil with conventional MDs (cause lrl fanatics told you don't cause that will "destroy" lrl signal!)

Kind regards,
Max

Hi Max. I will agree with you at the most things. I will try to write my experience with little words. I saw real LRLs, i worked with real LRLs but i did not find any treasure yet with LRL or with other metal detector.
The LRLs who i worked, i cant understand as electronic engineer how they work, at who principle. For example.... with Iconos i found 3 small items at the same place and i got a lot of times strong signal at archaiologic places but i can't dig. But last time at a mountain iconos did not gave me signal but other detectors gave signal for gold. I had another machine that had the ability to locate a door at 30m, metal pipes at 10 m but was so sensitive who was no practical to locate objects Last time i am working on a ferrite type LRL. Very very critical adjustments. One time i located a gold coin at 10m +++ , a inox object at 20m++ and a car speaker at 30m+ very easy. BUT the problem is that every time when i readjust it a little, it stop to work. Really i lost my sleep. Some times i believe that it dont work as a electronic device....
Really i dont know....... lrl exists but.... not so simple as a metal detector, maybe they need special conditions ... maybe....

Regards
Old 05-04-2009, 11:56 AM
Guru

Default Zahori

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Morgan.
If so, what a pity for so much time we dedicated for Zahori.
I made it with love as made PD so.
This is very annoying. what an unfairly manner and grievous. this offended my mind/hear deeply. What a despised world.
I understand why Esteban not give all the clues. Its becouse people envolved in LRL can deceive him,and all his work around LRL devices. But he gives enough circuits and clues to build LRL´s,all should work in the limits and make many field tests, but the reality ,LRL works.
Old 05-04-2009, 12:14 PM
Guru

Default PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Max. I will agree with you at the most things. I will try to write my experience with little words. I saw real LRLs, i worked with real LRLs but i did not find any treasure yet with LRL or with other metal detector.
The LRLs who i worked, i cant understand as electronic engineer how they work, at who principle. For example.... with Iconos i found 3 small items at the same place and i got a lot of times strong signal at archaiologic places but i can't dig. But last time at a mountain iconos did not gave me signal but other detectors gave signal for gold. I had another machine that had the ability to locate a door at 30m, metal pipes at 10 m but was so sensitive who was no practical to locate objects Last time i am working on a ferrite type LRL. Very very critical adjustments. One time i located a gold coin at 10m +++ , a inox object at 20m++ and a car speaker at 30m+ very easy. BUT the problem is that every time when i readjust it a little, it stop to work. Really i lost my sleep. Some times i believe that it dont work as a electronic device....
Really i dont know....... lrl exists but.... not so simple as a metal detector, maybe they need special conditions ... maybe....

Regards
Yes,you are rigth,The Pistoldetektor only find small objects if you have the skill to put it in critical and limit adjustment,this is what i told many times here. You can see this when serch during the nigth,the Green LED stay more bright when you are near the electric field produced by buried metal,and if the pistol is in limit of sensitivity it catch weak electric fields produced by small objets,the target will produce the buzzer beeps,otherwise if not in limit you only will find very big targets. I´m talking about fractions of milimeter,when you turn the 100K Potentiometer. Actualy i´m using one multiturn POT. anyway its sometimes dificult,but the findings and the pleasure of using one working LRL compensate the hard work of calibration.
Old 05-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Yes,you are rigth,The Pistoldetektor only find small objects if you have the skill to put it in critical and limit adjustment,this is what i told many times here. You can see this when serch during the nigth,the Green LED stay more bright when you are near the electric field produced by buried metal,and if the pistol is in limit of sensitivity it catch weak electric fields produced by small objets,the target will produce the buzzer beeps,otherwise if not in limit you only will find very big targets. I´m talking about fractions of milimeter,when you turn the 100K Potentiometer. Actualy i´m using one multiturn POT. anyway its sometimes dificult,but the findings and the pleasure of using one working LRL compensate the hard work of calibration.

Hi Morgan
I don't speak about Pistol Detector but about another lrl very very powerfull but i cant do it to work anytime. I made it to work only 3 times with fantastic results.

Regards
Old 05-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Morgan,
You mean Max and Fred were right?
The Zahori does not work unless another secret circuit is connected to it? It is an incomplete LRL design?

This would mean that I am better to believe that the Zahori that is shown in the forum does not work to find treasure. I have read reports of all people who built the Zahori say it cannot find treasure except Esteban, so I will continue to believe the people who say they tested it and found it does not find treasure, not Esteban.

The modified Zahori with secret circuits added is another story. I can say nothing about that.

Best wishes,
J_P
As I wrote before... they will always say that there's something we (e.g. me and Fred) didn't implement in our devices... so they will stay there in the lrl-hollywoodland and we'll stay here in real world of electronics.

I'm starting thinking that their secret "detail" is something like some drops of acid on paper... we have just paper so will be about disappointed of what we see but they will be sure much more happy!

About same piece of stuff (wood, copper, fiberglass, plastic... etc) but their is spicy!

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 05-04-2009, 05:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Morgan,
what ? The green led stay brighter when you're more near instability.... so your PD works on the edge of instability at that point... but then ?

I don't understand why the presence of a buried something could alterate that brightness... but maybe I'm talking on something you don't know about.... really I have no idea of what you mean for special components for zahori there . Just confusing people here ???

So you're talking about a fake schematic posted by Esteban ??? The zahori works on electric fields like tv-sets etc but not gold or treasures!

Always the same story... the SPICE! I see! Like the 7th board inside the PD! Good !

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Regards
Hi Geo,
ok, but what's the principle of that ferrite circuit you made ?

Cause we know there's the e.g. goldgun that uses a balanced ferrite thing to (claimed) detect buried stuff....

But I don't understand... it's something balanced maybe ?

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
ok, but what's the principle of that ferrite circuit you made ?

Cause we know there's the e.g. goldgun that uses a balanced ferrite thing to (claimed) detect buried stuff....

But I don't understand... it's something balanced maybe ?

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max.
I made a clone from a machine (LRL made in England) that works fine only for gold. Detector is a VLF detector, and for head it has a ferrite with Rx and Tx coil on it. The only secret is the coil and the ferrite.
I say the truth. But where is the LRL operation principle???

Regards
Old 05-04-2009, 10:23 PM
Guru

Default Zahori

Quote:
Hi Morgan,
what ? The green led stay brighter when you're more near instability.... so your PD works on the edge of instability at that point... but then ?

I don't understand why the presence of a buried something could alterate that brightness... but maybe I'm talking on something you don't know about.... really I have no idea of what you mean for special components for zahori there . Just confusing people here ???

So you're talking about a fake schematic posted by Esteban ??? The zahori works on electric fields like tv-sets etc but not gold or treasures!

Always the same story... the SPICE! I see! Like the 7th board inside the PD! Good !

Kind regards,
Max
You understand me wrongly
I´m not confusing people here.
The Zahory is incomplete,it need the resonating chamber with gold sample and another receiver circuit.
Old 05-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Guru

The fact that the PD works better at extreme edge of instability, or said in another way, randomly, don´t makes me confortable.Reminds me dowsing.The device gives the beeps, the mind take the decision.

Geo, your information and deductions are interesting.
How well did work the UK LRL ? you know, quantified info
Old 05-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi Morgan.
If so, what a pity for so much time we dedicated for Zahori.
I made it with love as made PD so.
This is very annoying. what an unfairly manner and grievous. this offended my mind/hear deeply. What a despised world.
Michael

No need another special circuit, except the additional you can made. I don't need any additional circuit as Morgan refers, maybe he. But yes dispossition in antenna.

I strongly assure: you can detect treasure with it. See in RSF. And repeat: treasures burns the first CA3130 input.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
The fact that the PD works better at extreme edge of instability, or said in another way, randomly, don´t makes me confortable.Reminds me dowsing.The device gives the beeps, the mind take the decision.

Geo, your information and deductions are interesting.
How well did work the UK LRL ? you know, quantified info
Hi,
yes I think too Geo's experience is valuable about that UK made thing. I think so cause I know Geo had experience in real search, on real soil with real targets! So, I think his experience with uncommon device, lrl-kind, is valuable anyway and independently of affordable, reliable always results or not.

Maybe some more informations will point us to a new scenario about potentially working long range devices !? Why not ?

I remember that Qiaozhi posted a link on an old article related to LRL, think was some UK magazine about treasure hunting or similar... where an operator evaluated an old lrl with whip antennas... don't remember now exactly but maybe this is unrelated to Geo's uk-lrl ...I don't know.

Maybe if some conditions are matched we could have some "controled-instability" behaviour... edge of instability I mean where operator can guess much about possible long range target ? If so... it would be a good starting point... not just dowsing the old way (just guessing).

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 05-05-2009, 12:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Michael

No need another special circuit, except the additional you can made. I don't need any additional circuit as Morgan refers, maybe he. But yes dispossition in antenna.

I strongly assure: you can detect treasure with it. See in RSF. And repeat: treasures burns the first CA3130 input.
Hi Esteban,
ok, you still write here zahori worked for you and can detect treasures.
I will assume you're right on that, I was wrong using bad schematic or making bad antenna....then my question is about "disposition".

Which disposition of antenna can turn an electrostatic field detector, like zahori is, in a treasure long range detector ?

I told about electrostatic field detector cause zahori readly detects e.g. charges trapped on a crt screen (e.g. an old tv , disconnected from power lines) and similar stuff very easy: that's true also for a number of fet input similar devices used both for educational purposes and for e.g. tracing power wires in walls etc. some of these uses e.g. a capacitor as "sensor" or just a small metallic plate...

But now... which disposition ???

I remember zahori has whip antenna , don't understand your statement about disposition...

Also, I see zahori behaviour don't change much when you move antenna left to right etc cause you have an antenna there... but that antenna isn't used for rf frequencies (as happens in e.g. small pocket radios) but instead as electrostatic plate/sensor to let the free charges (electrons) move inside and thus reveal an external influence... that is: that there is a static electric field near it.

So... really I don't understand what you mean about disposition... please explain.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...