LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-21-2009, 12:52 PM
Guru

Your posts show your ignorance. You do not even understand what a dowsing rod is used for. When you sweep the rod past a target, the rod will act as if it hits a wall. This is the edge of the target's field. So the rod is used to sense the target field's "pressure". Of course something has to elevate this pressure and that could be a frequency transmitter, or the "eyebeam" of the dowser. Yes, some people might be able to sense this with a crowbar (what I call a 'thug" rod) but the finer the rod the more information the dowser can receive. It's sort of like the tin cans and string telephones.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Speaking of tests and testing commercial LRLs.... what's the latest progress, or news, of the RT Examiner test that you are supposed to be a witness to? Anything going on towards bringing that little episode to fruition?
Rangertell is working to find an alternate demonstrator, as his first choice of demonstrators did not respond to his request.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-21-2009, 01:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
A dowsing rod is simply the equivalent of an executive decision maker. When you're out with your trusty metal detector (you know, the one with some real electronics inside, and not the fantasy-land stuff) the problem is where to start searching. No problem, use an LRL or dowsing contraption to make the decision for you. Like the executive decision maker, it's only guesswork, but at least you've made a decision.
This is brilliant!
Of course.... I would never have thought of it!

When I go coin shooting, as soon as I park the car, the first thing I will do is take out the trusty LRL and see which direction it beeps. Then I will walk that direction with my metal detector and see what I find. If I find a coin a mile away, this indicates the LRL detected the coin from a mile range. Now I can join the LRL proponents and honestly say my LRL works.

Finally, someone gave precise instructions for how to make these LRLs work!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-21-2009, 03:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Your posts show your ignorance. You do not even understand what a dowsing rod is used for.
... show your Ignorance? I guess you'd be the resident expert in that area.

A dowsing rod is used when the operator wants to guess about the location of various lost or hidden objects --and doesn't want to just look in the supposed direction, so would rather follow the direction of a dowsing wand, which operates in response to their own ideomotor response.

Does that help you any, Mike?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 03-21-2009, 03:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Rangertell is working to find an alternate demonstrator, as his first choice of demonstrators did not respond to his request.

Best wishes,
J_P
Good. Thanks for the update. I hope this doesn't fall into a crack; or a
c
a
v
e
r
n........

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-21-2009, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Your posts show your ignorance. You do not even understand what a dowsing rod is used for. When you sweep the rod past a target, the rod will act as if it hits a wall. This is the edge of the target's field. So the rod is used to sense the target field's "pressure". Of course something has to elevate this pressure and that could be a frequency transmitter, or the "eyebeam" of the dowser. Yes, some people might be able to sense this with a crowbar (what I call a 'thug" rod) but the finer the rod the more information the dowser can receive. It's sort of like the tin cans and string telephones.
Mike, show us some pics of your finds with your LRLs.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:55 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve in MS View Post
Mike, show us some pics of your finds with your LRLs.
"I am going outside and might be some time." - Mike Mont (or was that Captain Lawrence Oates?).
Old 03-22-2009, 02:44 PM
Guru

My post above was supposed to be posted on the Ramka by Morgan thread. I was addressing the executive decision maker comment and the one by Morgan that the cheapest L-rod is the best.

I offer my knowledge for free to those who want to learn. In this case I wanted to dispel the misinformation that an L-rod is a gravity detector. I think some people here have a learning disability--a mental block fueled by prejudice and all sorts of negativity. Just like an alcoholic, they can't be helped until they admit they have a problem, until they see the light. Most never do. In the 1960's there was psychedelics and today there is Breathwork Techniques. Many people make an instant conversion.

Of course the easiest cop-out is to blame someone or something else for our own problems.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Dowsing is a "trick of the mind". People who believe in dowsing are being self-deluded, because the act of dowsing can be quite compelling.
Ozzy, You are the comedian .

A 'trick of the mind' made great dowser Jon 'teleprospector' find this treasure with a simple set of dowsing rods.

The day this forum 'grows up' and the kids who inhabit here at present become at least teens, then Mike, Dell, Sweatofglory, myself and a few others might consider finally feeling like discussing and sharing the aspects of dowsing.
Attached Images

Old 03-22-2009, 05:02 PM
Guru

And when the paper is unwrapped...
Silver liberty pennies.
Attached Images

Old 03-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
...In this case I wanted to dispel the misinformation that an L-rod is a gravity detector. I think some people here have a learning disability-
A L-rod IS a gravity detector- you can´t deny this can you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
A 'trick of the mind' made great dowser Jon 'teleprospector' find this treasure with a simple set of dowsing rods.
Nothing special with this if, like i suggested before, the downsing rods helped his mind to classify otherwise hidden clues.
Just like when you can find more easily a needle on the ground a night with a flashlight than during daytime , because you attention is better focused.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Ozzy, You are the comedian .

I hope you don't expect us to believe that story, just on the pictures you've posted.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-23-2009, 05:53 AM

Quote:
My post above was supposed to be posted on the Ramka by Morgan thread. I was addressing the executive decision maker comment and the one by Morgan that the cheapest L-rod is the best.

I offer my knowledge for free to those who want to learn. In this case I wanted to dispel the misinformation that an L-rod is a gravity detector. I think some people here have a learning disability--a mental block fueled by prejudice and all sorts of negativity. Just like an alcoholic, they can't be helped until they admit they have a problem, until they see the light. Most never do. In the 1960's there was psychedelics and today there is Breathwork Techniques. Many people make an instant conversion.

Of course the easiest cop-out is to blame someone or something else for our own problems.
No need to get overly defensive Mike, our learning disability amounts to looking for evidence that mechanical LRLs work and if they do under one conditions.
Our "problem" is there is no data or serious study if mechanical LRLs do what is claimed. I guess to be enlightened, we would all just go out and buy one without any idea of a success rate.
Doesn't that sound like a bad idea to you? If you shop for a car and ask the seller, does this car work and he says yeah but it may not work for you, or it only runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays, what would you think?
Does it work is the first question, what is the success rate and then what would follow is an investigation into how it works.
Prejudice and negativity has nothing to do with it, until someone can actually set-up some tests, there will always be a question about usefulness of LRLs since the early days all kind of wild claims have been made.
You see the product is what is being questioned here and if users of LRLs are following any kind of guidelines to ensure that these products are indeed useful.
All the jargon of terms associated with the LRLs use is not much good if the practicality of such a device is not first established.
Would you be willing to be involved in serious tests that will prove or disprove LRLs effectiveness?
Old 03-23-2009, 12:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
No need to get overly defensive Mike, our learning disability amounts to looking for evidence that mechanical LRLs work and if they do under one conditions.
Our "problem" is there is no data or serious study if mechanical LRLs do what is claimed. I guess to be enlightened, we would all just go out and buy one without any idea of a success rate.
Doesn't that sound like a bad idea to you? If you shop for a car and ask the seller, does this car work and he says yeah but it may not work for you, or it only runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays, what would you think?
Does it work is the first question, what is the success rate and then what would follow is an investigation into how it works.
Prejudice and negativity has nothing to do with it, until someone can actually set-up some tests, there will always be a question about usefulness of LRLs since the early days all kind of wild claims have been made.
You see the product is what is being questioned here and if users of LRLs are following any kind of guidelines to ensure that these products are indeed useful.
All the jargon of terms associated with the LRLs use is not much good if the practicality of such a device is not first established.
Would you be willing to be involved in serious tests that will prove or disprove LRLs effectiveness?
Not sure if you know or not, but Mike is himself a "seller" of yet another dowsing wand. Since the price of his device is greater than 50 cents, this puts him in the category of an up and coming wallet-miner.

As such, I doubt very much Mike would be interested in becoming involved with a test that "might" disprove the effectiveness of his or any other LRL.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-23-2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Not sure if you know or not, but Mike is himself a "seller" of yet another dowsing wand. Since the price of his device is greater than 50 cents, this puts him in the category of an up and coming wallet-miner.

As such, I doubt very much Mike would be interested in becoming involved with a test that "might" disprove the effectiveness of his or any other LRL.

Hmmm, no I didn't know Mike is a seller.
Except for Hung, I don't see users that aren't selling them.
It seems to me if these contraptions really worked, there would be plenty of users showing pictures and showing how these units work....
Where there is smoke, there is fire, the only smoke here is what the LRL proponents are inhaling .
Old 03-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hmmm, no I didn't know Mike is a seller.
Except for Hung, I don't see users that aren't selling them.
It seems to me if these contraptions really worked, there would be plenty of users showing pictures and showing how these units work....
Where there is smoke, there is fire, the only smoke here is what the LRL proponents are inhaling .
Or the smoke that goes along with the mirrors to make LRLs appear to work better than just guessing.

Can you spell S-N-A-K-E O-I-L ?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-24-2009, 01:12 PM

[quote=Esteban;87023]In a French book of Physics (translate to Spanish) by J. Langlebert, doctor in Medicine and professor of Nature Sciences and Physics, of 1911, you can found the action of the Earth in solenoids, page 394. This is, when you connect to the batteries a solenoid wich pivots in a receptacle with mercury (for to stablish well contact), the extremes "watch" one to North and other to South.

The pole wich "watch" to the North is called austral and the pole wich "watch" to the South is called boreal.

Ok, this acts as a compass.

Well, in the same way you can design a system wich can "watch" to desirable target...

WHAT BULLS**T!!

Dude, the earth is quite a bit larger then any target you might find, and it may come as ashock to you but it has a thing called a M A G N T I C F I E L D this is due to the fact that it's core is a huge lump of molten IRON.

Now IF you built the machine you are proposing, then consider that the magnetic field of the target you are after, and YES a gold object WILL distort the magnetic field of the earth in it's immediate vacinity, but NOT in any amount that could possible be measured from 105 metres away, in fact, you are NOW into the realms of conventional metal detectors (something WE know a LOT about) and you, not so much so obviously. So your (again made up speudo explanation) about voltage concentration, whatever that is, is more manure than I've seen in a long time.

SPEAK FACTS, not this continous stream of childish drivel we all see.

I challenge YOU and all other LRL'ers MAKE something that works, then post the designs on here so we can ALL make one and agree (or otherwise) with you, but all I see so far in response to my last request for hard scietific theory are the sort of rambling I would expect from a four year old with a VERY active imagination. I might suggest you go back to school where thay can teach you a few REAL facts about physics and electromagnetism.

FACTS, FACT, DESIGNS and PROOF. You have non of ANY of these that I have seen so far. Sorry, but SHOW ME THE MONEY then we'll take you seriously, but FFS STOP with the fake science!!
Old 03-24-2009, 02:22 PM
Guru

Oh, and just as an aside; When does the debunkering begin?

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 03-24-2009, 02:30 PM
Guru

[quote=Sean_Goddard;87319]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
In a French book of Physics (translate to Spanish) by J. Langlebert, doctor in Medicine and professor of Nature Sciences and Physics, of 1911, you can found the action of the Earth in solenoids, page 394. This is, when you connect to the batteries a solenoid wich pivots in a receptacle with mercury (for to stablish well contact), the extremes "watch" one to North and other to South.

The pole wich "watch" to the North is called austral and the pole wich "watch" to the South is called boreal.

Ok, this acts as a compass.

Well, in the same way you can design a system wich can "watch" to desirable target...

WHAT BULLS**T!!

Dude, the earth is quite a bit larger then any target you might find, and it may come as ashock to you but it has a thing called a M A G N T I C F I E L D this is due to the fact that it's core is a huge lump of molten IRON.

Now IF you built the machine you are proposing, then consider that the magnetic field of the target you are after, and YES a gold object WILL distort the magnetic field of the earth in it's immediate vacinity, but NOT in any amount that could possible be measured from 105 metres away, in fact, you are NOW into the realms of conventional metal detectors (something WE know a LOT about) and you, not so much so obviously. So your (again made up speudo explanation) about voltage concentration, whatever that is, is more manure than I've seen in a long time.

SPEAK FACTS, not this continous stream of childish drivel we all see.

I challenge YOU and all other LRL'ers MAKE something that works, then post the designs on here so we can ALL make one and agree (or otherwise) with you, but all I see so far in response to my last request for hard scietific theory are the sort of rambling I would expect from a four year old with a VERY active imagination. I might suggest you go back to school where thay can teach you a few REAL facts about physics and electromagnetism.

FACTS, FACT, DESIGNS and PROOF. You have non of ANY of these that I have seen so far. Sorry, but SHOW ME THE MONEY then we'll take you seriously, but FFS STOP with the fake science!!

How you're very sure if you have not infos about it. I can't post details how occurs this and what is the procedure used for to show this gold at distance.

Why you speak about real science if science have not investigations in this field?

Why you and other are part of the "Holy Inquisition"? Eh?

Your prejudices and attitude are enough motives for to be more obscured each day.

I try to be serious all the time, but persons as you and others converts this forum in your mockery scenario. Sorry for all you!

The fact is: you can't opinate about it regarding your zero experience and zero real experiment in the field and in this matter. So, if you and others are zero in this matter, then the only non-serious are you.

Esteban
Old 03-24-2009, 03:13 PM

Estaban, I have a LOT more scientific and electronics engineering experience than you might think, but I am NOT here to criticise your claims.

GIVE US schematics that WE can MAKE ourselves, I for one REALLY want to try an LRL and see if you are right, but every time I ask for such drawings, NOTHING comes back, only more made up science and bulls**t.

I am not stupid or hullible enough to go buy a RangerTell or the like, but I would happily build something YOU posted, and will repond with an unbiased and honest report of my findings. If your unit works, then I will say so, if not then I will say that.

You are being defensive for all the wrong reasons. PROVE what you have works and I will support your theories, but until then, these made up terms and theories you, and others, keep spouting give the rest of us VERY sound reasons to doubt your credibility and indeed that your education extends beyond only the most basic levels (sorry, but that's how it appears).

Example:

"I am the richest man on earth"! You ONLY have my word for that, but if I prove it to you by turning up outside your house with my 100 custom designed private helicopter fleet and take you to my privately owned full size replica of the battleship Bismarck with 2500 crew on board, then we go to my private island in the Bahamas (the one I bought from Fidel) then I have PROVED to you I am rich.

Do you understand WHAT "we" are asking of you LRL guys or shall I make it even MORE simple?
Old 03-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Guru

If all I post is product of VERY active imagination, then the scriptwriters of Hollywood have not imagination.
Old 03-24-2009, 03:36 PM

Indeed they do, but where are these schematics please?
Old 03-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean_Goddard View Post
Indeed they do, but where are these schematics please?
Do you believe I will post these complete schematics here? They exists.

This is an oscillator I use for gold detection... with other arrangements.
Attached Images

Old 03-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Guru

Sean the words in your posts clearly show your complete ignorance on the phenomena about long time buried metals we have been talking here for years.
If you have been following the hundreds of threads in almost 5 years in this forum regarding this and still don't comprehend it, then not even 50 more years will serve you this purpose.
If you ignore the existence of this posts, I suggest taking 1 or 2 months to read them since about 2005 and try to learn about it.

The powerful fields existing around long time buried gold for instance are notorious. There's a site I researched where a big treasure lies buried for more than 200 years. It produces a so huge eletromagnetic field that caused the burning of the oscilator transistors of 2 PIs taken to the site. Also all compasses in this area are completely useless. In fact a lot of shipwrecks are present due to compass malfunction.

In US, the same happens in the region where several tons of silver from pirate Francis Drake is hidden. Ships even avoid passing close to the region where the same anomaly manifest.

So, before you state nonsenses in your posts that I hope are originated from your complete ignorance about the phenomena, try to study it a little, ok?

As your avatar shows the Eldridge, the ship used in the Philladelphia Experiment, I presume you have an open mind and is not as sick as some skeptics here.
I do hope I do not regret about you.

Regards.