LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-25-2006, 03:22 AM

i guess that deepens my suspicions of these units. there is no doubt that the large detector companys know about these things and if they had any real potential or rather consistant potential they would market them as their brand. the millions spent on R&D in the detecting industry and white's or garrett haven't put thier name on it yet? i'd be real interested to see some hard facts though. i have a bout a half pound of scrap gold to test with in the safe Carl if you get one of these units .
Old 07-25-2006, 03:53 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC
There are no patents on these devices, and they are quite easy to copy.
No they are not. Ultimately I had the opportunity to check a later Mineoro circuitry and there are key factors which are impossible to copy. It's not only electronics. You don't know what your're talking about when you mention this.

Besides, don't forget the copyptortection factor. Mineoro is growing heavy on law protection now. Beware.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
No they are not. Ultimately I had the opportunity to check a later Mineoro circuitry and there are key factors which are impossible to copy. It's not only electronics. You don't know what your're talking about when you mention this.

Besides, don't forget the copyptortection factor. Mineoro is growing heavy on law protection now. Beware.

Hi hung,
you talk funny things!You look like old shaman, who rattle the bones and scare the tribe ! If in mineoro not only electronics,what else can I find there? Black Magic or Voodoo spell ? May be the unit take power from peoples belief? How the belief convertor looks ? :confused: We did not live in 12 century, to be scared by the unknown or to believe of naked words.

I examined human body and dowsing-rod too long time and can tell you: "Yes , there was many strange things , but in no-one of LRL I can see sign of suitable sensors or well mind."

regards
Old 07-25-2006, 10:03 AM

copyright protection would mean that you have to reveal the secrets in some manner and get the idea registered. even Carl said there was no copy right on the units. its almost the same as getting a patent . the concept would have to be filed someplace . if it was "special" then a copy right would be granted but if its a bill of parts chances are copy rights and patents would not take hold by the powers that be.
Old 07-25-2006, 01:21 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost in NC
i have a bout a half pound of scrap gold to test with in the safe Carl if you get one of these units .
I already tested one, with a 10-ounce gold bar. It did not work. But I have since been told that the model I tested had only one knob, and the models that really work have 2 knobs.

- Carl
Old 07-25-2006, 01:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I think I do. But I'll certainly listen, while you describe even one "key factor" that's impossible to copy.

Quote:
Like the non-existent lawsuit against OKM?

- Carl
Old 07-25-2006, 02:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker
Hi hung,
you talk funny things!You look like old shaman, who rattle the bones and scare the tribe ! If in mineoro not only electronics,what else can I find there? Black Magic or Voodoo spell ? May be the unit take power from peoples belief? How the belief convertor looks ? :confused: We did not live in 12 century, to be scared by the unknown or to believe of naked words.

I examined human body and dowsing-rod too long time and can tell you: "Yes , there was many strange things , but in no-one of LRL I can see sign of suitable sensors or well mind."

regards
Hey seeker,
I'm not talking about voodoo like things or dowsing , etc. I'm talking about assemble techniques and other components which determine if the detector works or not. That's all I can speak.
One more time, the inventors are a little over stupidity to arrange things to prevent cloning. If they thought the detector could be cloned, then they would not sell them.
Old 07-25-2006, 02:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC

Like the non-existent lawsuit against OKM?

- Carl
Watch out. I am aware of arrangements being made which will ensure total protection using US pattent attorney offices to defend their cause.
Old 07-25-2006, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Hey seeker,
I'm not talking about voodoo like things or dowsing , etc. I'm talking about assemble techniques and other components which determine if the detector works or not. That's all I can speak.
hahhah sorrry but this is starting to sound like the fruit cakes who used to come into the jewelry shop i was employed at in Santa Fe NM and, wanted their yellow sapphires set when Jupiter was in a certian phase or constellation or some other wierd request. the stones had to be set at odd hours and they would usually come in at those times to make sure. they believe that this would help them enrich or better thier lives,luck, chi, prana or what have you. so if this machine is anything along those lines i think i will pass. i trust that the big detector companies are not worried it will put them out of busiess and if they are not worried i wont. like i said with all the r&d spent by these companies if the technology was ligit they would be making and selling them it would cost nothing more for advertising as they buy their ads by the year or even the decade for all i know.
Old 07-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Watch out. I am aware of arrangements being made which will ensure total protection using US pattent attorney offices to defend their cause.
Won't do any good if there are no patents. And it's way past way too late to file for patents.

I have 15 or so patents so, yes, I know what I'm talking about.

- Carl