LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
That's right, I wouldn't make something up. I was there privy to the transaction. How conveniently you forget. But, I'm sure it's confusing for you to try to remember which lie you used to cover up another lie. Dell
Dell, if you want to believe I had to borrow money to buy the FG80, then that's what you should believe, regardless of the facts.

Hung, that's a really impressive video that surely proves once & for all that the Mineoro works, though I'm not quite sure what those floor polishers were for.
Old 11-20-2013, 04:04 PM
Guru

I am NOT a fan of Mineoro, their pricing, or the detection of IONS, as a correct scientific explanation, but from my own field experience with the Mineoro, I have to be honest in stating that the Mineoro, does indeed discriminate to Gold, and detect it's field from a distance, but only when optimum operating conditions are present.

With a reversal of the polarity of the Sub's Magnetic field, expected within the next few days, where, or when, the Mineoro, will even work at all is subject to change. When operators have problems with adjusting the Mineoro tuning to the local area the Mineoro, becomes worthless. Dell
Old 11-20-2013, 05:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Dell, if you want to believe I had to borrow money to buy the FG80, then that's what you should believe, regardless of the facts. (by Carl)
Huh? What a stupid statement. Is this supposed to be philosophical? I would consider "Stupid is, as Stupid does', as appropriate.

I have no way of knowing whether you ever borrowed money to purchase the Mineoro, or not. But in your conversation with the seller, I distinctly remember you inferring you would have to borrow enough money to pay the asking price? But that is
a mute point without an established fact as a basis.You are attempting to make this a "he said, I said" argument that is totally irrelevant to the point you are evading.

The point is, (fact) Your forum moderator is telling your viewers bald faced Lies being supported by your Skeptic friends, as being the truth and he has been caught more than once. (fact) This time by your own admission. Apparently you sanction this irresponsible activity with a determined personal vendetta against good folks who experiment with, and Treasure Hunters who use LRL devices successfully in the field to locate and recover Treasure.

Your having becoming an elite among egotist with malicious intent, your words have become the epitome of, "When Educated Idiots Speak" WEIS. Dell
Old 11-20-2013, 05:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
I am NOT a fan of Mineoro, their pricing, or the detection of IONS, as a correct scientific explanation, but from my own field experience with the Mineoro, I have to be honest in stating that the Mineoro, does indeed discriminate to Gold, and detect it's field from a distance, but only when optimum operating conditions are present.

With a reversal of the polarity of the Sun's Magnetic field, expected within the next few days, where, or when, the Mineoro, will even work at all is subject to change. When operators have problems with adjusting the Mineoro tuning to the local area the Mineoro, becomes worthless. Dell
Correction, Sun's, not sub's.
Old 11-20-2013, 05:41 PM
Guru

Quote:

"Stupid is, as Stupid does'
"When Educated Idiots Speak"
Your curriculum vitae in short.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders

Treasure Hunters who use LRL devices successfully in the field to locate and recover Treasure.
Where did you saw this? I saw only "to locate and recover Treasure" using metal detector.
Old 11-20-2013, 10:35 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
The point is, (fact) Your forum moderator is telling your viewers bald faced Lies being supported by your Skeptic friends, as being the truth and he has been caught more than once. (fact) This time by your own admission.
Dell, at 80 years old, you're obviously too fixed in your ideas to be confused with the facts.
My advice would be to continue believing the same tired old nonsense as you've done for the past 40+ years. Any dramatic changes in your belief system might have catastrophic consequences.

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in. No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow. They know it's going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kinds of dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or goals are in doubt.”
- Robert M Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: A Inquiry Into Values
Old 11-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Guru

WEIS. Your rant makes no sense whatsoever. Are you trying to justify your lieing and trying to deceive this forums viewers? Dell
Old 11-21-2013, 02:58 AM
Administrator

Dell, never let facts get in your way.

Mike, I hope you're giving Dell a split of all the gold you're finding with that X-Scan... don'tcha think he deserves it?
Old 11-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Guru

What I do with my finds is my business. If you must know, I have no agreement with Dell on anything. Never have.

Tell me, do you have an agreement with White's to give them a share of your finds? Seeing how they pay your salary you owe them for all your moonlighting.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:59 PM
Administrator

Eh, I give White's a-plenty, and then some. But if I had a gadget that was magically finding lots of gold and making me wealthy, I'd probably give the guy a little golden thank-you. Just sayin'.
Old 11-22-2013, 10:39 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
What I do with my finds is my business. If you must know, I have no agreement with Dell on anything. Never have.
Of course, the question everyone wants to know is .... have you actually found anything with the X-Scan that didn't involve the use of a real metal detector?
Old 11-22-2013, 11:14 PM
Guru

I've yet to hear of one single person who has given anything back to any metal detector company. Are you saying you have given White's a share of your finds? No wonder Dell calls you guys liars. I try to be polite and call it "deception", but it's the same thing.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:12 AM
Administrator

Nah, White's is a Big Company and does just fine on its own. But an individual who bucks the Big Company naysayers, makes a magic gold finder, and enables someone to find lots of free gold and get rich in the process... heck, you'd think that someone would show a little appreciation. You'd think. At the very least some finds-photos to use in advertising, something White's gets heaping gobs of.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:47 AM
Guru

Check and see if there is a little derringer sized pistol in White's museum? But, Kenny White, has given me his friendship and much, much more for which I am forever grateful. Dell
Old 11-23-2013, 09:30 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

Tell me, do you have an agreement with White's to give them a share of your finds? Seeing how they pay your salary you owe them for all your moonlighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Of course, the question everyone wants to know is .... have you actually found anything with the X-Scan that didn't involve the use of a real metal detector?
I presume then, that the answer is "no"?
Old 11-23-2013, 01:52 PM
Guru

As usual, you presume wrong. Dell
Old 11-23-2013, 02:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
As usual, you presume wrong. Dell
My question was directed at Mike (Mont), but it seems he's learned at least one thing from yourself. i.e. the ability to avoid a direct question.
We're still waiting ...
Old 11-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Guru

Q, (0r is it Sam?) I use a metal detector even when I practice because it makes the recovery quicker. I use a digging tool when I recover a target in the field because it makes it quicker. I use an LRL because it REALLY makes it quicker. And yes sometimes my pinpoint is not within 18 inches, but other times it's within 5 inches.

Carl, what I do with my finds is my business. If I want your advice, well I DON'T want your advice on ANYTHING, especially something you know squat about. Can't even use an L-rod, that is right on par.
Old 11-23-2013, 05:45 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Q, (0r is it Sam?) I use a metal detector even when I practice because it makes the recovery quicker. I use a digging tool when I recover a target in the field because it makes it quicker. I use an LRL because it REALLY makes it quicker. And yes sometimes my pinpoint is not within 18 inches, but other times it's within 5 inches.
Sam? I sense a new conspiracy theory coming on.

Well, your answer is much as I expected. An LRL (guessing device) to decide where to dig, followed by a trusty metal detector to actually find the target, and (of course, goes without saying) a digging tool. I didn't expect you to dig it up with your bare hands, so you didn't have to be so pedantic.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Sam? I sense a new conspiracy theory coming on.

Well, your answer is much as I expected. An LRL (guessing device) to decide where to dig, followed by a trusty metal detector to actually find the target, and (of course, goes without saying) a digging tool. I didn't expect you to dig it up with your bare hands, so you didn't have to be so pedantic.
Qiaozhi, you have the mentality of an idiot. My LRL's are intended to be used by Professional Treasure hunters that search , and recover Treasures beyond the depth limits of conventional Metal detectors, and the X-Scan detects elements far beyond the ability of Conventional detectors. Have you used the X-Scan? If not, why are you even commenting? Nobody likes a say as I do, not as I do hypocrite.

I have 8 conventional metal detectors sitting in storage. I rarely carry a Metal detector unless I go to the beach as a hobbyist and want to take a distraction from real treasure hunting and laboriously swing a heavy low tech metal detector back & forth to dig up aluminum & junk metals in the hope of finding a single ring or coin. If I do use a Conventional two box detector for shallow depth, I also use Tim Williams (LRLMAN) data logger. It provides about 30% more depth detection, plus a graphic target image.

I do take with me on searches a custom 2 station pulse type detector that has decent depth penetration. It cost $12,000 back when. A custom built under water Pulse detector cost $6,000.

The Treasures my LRL's were built for will have a difficult time digging with a sand scoop or trowel. Most of my digging has been done with Back hoe, Excavators, Bull Dozers & drilling rigs.

Until you can back up what you say, stop trying to pretend you are a smart***** know it all, and honestly tell the viewers of your own Treasure Hunting experience? What have you ever found with your Kiddy Metal detector. Dell
Old 11-23-2013, 10:56 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Qiaozhi, you have the mentality of an idiot. My LRL's are intended to be used by Professional Treasure hunters that search , and recover Treasures beyond the depth limits of conventional Metal detectors, and the X-Scan detects elements far beyond the ability of Conventional detectors. Have you used the X-Scan? If not, why are you even commenting? Nobody likes a say as I do, not as I do hypocrite.

I have 8 conventional metal detectors sitting in storage. I rarely carry a Metal detector unless I go to the beach as a hobbyist and want to take a distraction from real treasure hunting and laboriously swing a heavy low tech metal detector back & forth to dig up aluminum & junk metals in the hope of finding a single ring or coin. If I do use a Conventional two box detector for shallow depth, I also use Tim Williams (LRLMAN) data logger. It provides about 30% more depth detection, plus a graphic target image.

I do take with me on searches a custom 2 station pulse type detector that has decent depth penetration. It cost $12,000 back when. A custom built under water Pulse detector cost $6,000.

The Treasures my LRL's were built for will have a difficult time digging with a sand scoop or trowel. Most of my digging has been done with Back hoe, Excavators, Bull Dozers & drilling rigs.

Until you can back up what you say, stop trying to pretend you are a smart***** know it all, and honestly tell the viewers of your own Treasure Hunting experience? What have you ever found with your Kiddy Metal detector. Dell
OK - so, as well as being a liar and a hypocrite (x2), I also have the mentality of an idiot, am a smart***** (whatever that is), and a user of kiddy metal detectors. Anything else you want to add?

As a self-proclaimed professional treasure hunter and a successful user of LRLs (some of which have the amazing capacity of detecting elements beyond the ability of conventional detectors) you should be a very happy man. It's strange then how your posts portray exactly the opposite.
Old 11-24-2013, 02:12 AM
Guru

Yeah, you are right. I've been unhappy for over a year now since a Carribbean Government said they would grant us one of five shipwreck salvage leases to be issued, and then went totally silent on the deal. It's my ambition before I die, and I'm not getting any younger. Time is wasting, it's very frustrating. Dell
Old 11-24-2013, 05:39 PM
Guru

Dell makes a good point here that Carl and Q know full well but are being deceptive about again. That point is no matter how good a person is at using an MFD if they don't get access to the site, there is no chance of recovery.

Q, why do I refer to you as Sam? Because you use the exact same B.S. tactics of changing the subject when you are proven to be ignorant. Like they say, if you don't admit it when you are wrong you will never learn. You and Carl are classic examples of this. BTW, you can add a few adjectives to your list, like pathetic, pathologic, psychopathic.

Honestly I wish I could help you guys, but like I have said, it's a process of natural selection. If you don't accept the Graces given to you by our Creator, you are the ones who suffer and you do it to yourself.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Guru

You guy want some help, lose the "I can never be wrong." attitude. Lose the control freak attitude that you know more than the MFD users. You need to admit you have some kind of mental illness. I think it might be some kind of manic depression. At first you wanted to think it could work, but since you didn't get immediate results, you blamed the equipment instead of yourself. Then the depression set in, then anger (Remember Moses?). Don't worry, I am not holding my breath that this will EVER happen nor do I care. It just shows me you aren't that bright.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:25 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You and Carl are classic examples of this. BTW, you can add a few adjectives to your list, like pathetic, pathologic, psychopathic.
OK, I'll add that to the list. But, honestly, the name calling is getting a touch pathetic, and is even verging on the pathological. Oops, I'm paraphrasing...

Quote:
You need to admit you have some kind of mental illness. I think it might be some kind of manic depression.
"Life? Don't talk to me about life!" - Marvin (THHGTTG)