LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-11-2013, 01:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

After looking more closely at the link provided, I now see in English that it is claimed to have been detected at 4m distance and 20cm depth.
Even though some of the posts have a translation link, these do not provide any further information. The person commenting is also casting doubt on the Mineoro ionic theory.

So, questions 2 and 3 still require an answer.

Hopefully both Dave's and my own questions will be answered quicker than the one we're still waiting for from Dell, which concerns explaining the physics involved in obtaining "extra long range gold detection" by simply connecting an LED across a battery.
Old 05-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Guru

Default Waiting for Dell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
After looking more closely at the link provided, I now see in English that it is claimed to have been detected at 4m distance and 20cm depth.
Even though some of the posts have a translation link, these do not provide any further information. The person commenting is also casting doubt on the Mineoro ionic theory.

So, questions 2 and 3 still require an answer.

Hopefully both Dave's and my own questions will be answered quicker than the one we're still waiting for from Dell, which concerns explaining the physics involved in obtaining "extra long range gold detection" by simply connecting an LED across a battery.
Don't hold your breath!
Goldfnider
Old 05-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Guru

That's O.K. I haven't seen Qiaozhi, post where he has conducted a single field test to compare the distance with the LED and without the LED? He pretends he is an authority on the subject but appears to have no experience, or knowledge of the subjects or people he tries to degrade and make a farce of.

It is so simple, all any critic has to do is conduct a few field tests for himself, and he won't have to beg me for answers.

With members of Carl's, WEIS Cult, it's like they are farting against the wind. It keeps flying back and hitting them in the face, and they seem to enjoy the oder. Dell
Old 05-11-2013, 11:19 PM
Administrator

Apparently that Mineoro has an LED in it! Another effective way to enhance an LRL is to tape a calculator to it.

Somewhere I have a DVD with a video showing a Mineoro detecting a buried bracelet, including the digging and recovery. It's an impressive video, except to anyone who is familiar with sleight-of-hand methods. Or to anyone who actually owns a Mineoro.
Old 05-12-2013, 05:06 AM
Guru

Carl, with your being a Randi worshiper & Cronie, and praticioner of deception you would certainly know about Sleight of hand. Wow! You watched a video once and now you pretend to be experienced in searching for Treasure with a Mineoro? That's funny. Dell
Old 05-12-2013, 07:59 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Wow! You watched a video once and now you pretend to be experienced in searching for Treasure with a Mineoro? That's funny. Dell
Dell - please tell us how an LED, a resistor and a battery can be used for "extra long range gold detection", and stop ducking and diving and avoiding answering a direct question.

Even a total ignoramus in electronics should be able to see that this is a joke circuit, and any "gold detection" is in the self-deceived mind of someone versed in DW's Hillbilly Science (DWHS).

What will a field test reveal? Only that an LED illuminates when you connect it to a battery, and extinguishes when you disconnect it. Oh yes ... and that the presence or absence of gold (either near or far away) will have no effect on the brightness of the LED.

So Dell - what part of physics are we not understanding? Please elucidate us!
Old 05-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Carl, with your being a Randi worshiper & Cronie, and praticioner of deception you would certainly know about Sleight of hand. Wow! You watched a video once and now you pretend to be experienced in searching for Treasure with a Mineoro? That's funny. Dell
The term is "Randiism," not to be confused with "Randism," which is the worship of Ayn Rand.
Old 05-27-2013, 04:22 PM
Guru

The electrostatic device should I download it difficult to break, but after making the settings, I wanted to help.
Chirag is always bright red to Power
And green LED is lit when the sensing
But can be adjusted with a potentiometer
Attached Images

Old 08-12-2013, 09:15 AM

Sorry, I'm just a idiot about physics. What is pic for? Is that the circuit of metal detector? Well, anyone got metal detector for sale??