LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-13-2006, 07:04 PM
sony

Talking Bad luck !

Bad luck!

If you were brasilian than you've find a lot of gold arround...but you are not...bad luck!

Pitty!

"Tomb raidering" is not such bad idea at all!?

How come that i didnt dig that before???!?

Old 11-13-2006, 07:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrb View Post
Carl, Go ahead and take it to a graveyard. In my testing the thing beeped EVERYWHERE or not at all ?
I assumed you already had a large test patch to test all the devices you have already passed judgement on ? Now, you are telling us that you have only a couple of coins buried for any length of time ? I must say that your testing is looking weaker and weaker as time goes on. Besides tearing into things how did you perform all your other extensive testing ? How can you even offer this big challenge and you only have a couple of coins buried ? Seems you should have put in an extensive test plot BEFORE you started all of your opinions. Just something I observed. It appears that even Mr. Dell might be correct in his evaluation of your methods. That is VERY funny !
VCRB
How many coins do you think we need to prove whether Mineoro FG80 works or not?
If it fails to detect two coins that are buried in known positions, then what hope is there? :confused:
Any Garrett, Tesoro, Whites, Fisher, or whatever could find a couple of coins in a testbed (assuming they are within detection range). So it should be a simple task for the mighty Mineoro FG80 with it's fantastic detecting distance. Don't you agree?
Of course, you could go hunting in graveyards at night, but I don't fancy your chances in court.
Old 11-13-2006, 07:21 PM

Default :)

where is fg80 schematic!!????
Old 11-13-2006, 08:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fosfors View Post
where is fg80 schematic!!????
Ask Esteban.
Old 11-14-2006, 05:08 AM
Guru

to make a test is such a hard dilemma for you ? test your gold sheet see if detects it or not why are you confused? it's the first step for test. some guys here continually have been telling "it never can detect any object it's not a metal detector,....", then simply see if can detect it or not. then go for a serious search project. why go far away?
you have problem in first step now want to go for the last step?
Carl, Why don't you emit any idea for fresh gold detecting? haven't you tried any? why?
Carl,are you really so desperated for a test?????!!!! I'm really sorry for you. really.
Old 11-14-2006, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
How many coins do you think we need to prove whether Mineoro FG80 works or not?
If it fails to detect two coins that are buried in known positions, then what hope is there? :confused:
Any Garrett, Tesoro, Whites, Fisher, or whatever could find a couple of coins in a testbed (assuming they are within detection range). So it should be a simple task for the mighty Mineoro FG80 with it's fantastic detecting distance. Don't you agree?
Of course, you could go hunting in graveyards at night, but I don't fancy your chances in court.

If you can locate one ton of gold in a graveyard you would do better than we did ! We didn't have any luck at all, so "yes", I agree with you. I certainly wonder what FG stands for ? :confused: Good luck! (lol) VCRB
Old 11-14-2006, 04:41 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
to make a test is such a hard dilemma for you ? test your gold sheet see if detects it or not why are you confused? it's the first step for test. some guys here continually have been telling "it never can detect any object it's not a metal detector,....", then simply see if can detect it or not.
Well, yes, I have gotten that far... the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar.

Quote:
Carl, Why don't you emit any idea for fresh gold detecting? haven't you tried any? why?
Carl,are you really so desperated for a test?????!!!! I'm really sorry for you. really.
Not sure what you're asking... if you're talking about the Mineoro, I just haven't had time to work with it yet. I have several other priorities right now.

- Carl
Old 11-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Mineoro has contacted me and offered the upgrade for free. ~
- Carl
So, you bought it new, right? .....Mouahahahaha
Sorry for that, just a joke i couldn´t resist.

This thread is really interesting, the results of your investigations will be really apreciated. Not only for the detector, but also for people´s reactions.
Soemone had to do it.
Fred.
Old 11-14-2006, 08:43 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
This thread is really interesting, the results of your investigations will be really apreciated. Not only for the detector, but also for people´s reactions.
Soemone had to do it.
Fred.
Yep - it's a dirty job, but someone's got to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcrb
If you can locate one ton of gold in a graveyard you would do better than we did ! We didn't have any luck at all, so "yes", I agree with you. I certainly wonder what FG stands for ? :confused: Good luck! (lol) VCRB
Perhaps it should be renamed the FU80 ??
Old 11-15-2006, 05:01 AM
Guru

Hi, lastnight We received our FG80,albeit had not enough time and the place not appropriate, we just tested to see lest be out of order, no, was intact.
honestly it would detect every existence field there very sharply, about fresh gold no detection (at least at present) we should transfer it to our remote areas for serious tests.
Quote:
actually, gold-plated brass, I think that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar.
Carl, about this part are you sure? it's a real gold sheet with high alloy (at least 1 I used pure HNo3 and assured it is gold.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Well, yes, I have gotten that far... the FG80 does not detect the gold test sheet (actually, gold-plated brass, I think) that was included with the detector. It also does not detect my 10-ounce gold bar.
No time to go into this in details right now. I'm leaving for my trip.
Either one of the following:

1 - Correct weather conditions ( less than 50% humidity, hot sun, etc.) are not met (fresh gold detection).

2 - Bad calibration. You have to practice.

Get back to you lin two weeks upon my return.
Old 11-15-2006, 10:20 AM
Guru

[quote=michael;47476]
Quote:
it's a real gold sheet with high alloy (at least 1 I used pure HNo3 and assured it is gold.
Actually it's a copper plate covered with gold.

Michael good luck and hope to hear good news from you on my return. Maybe trade some pictures?
Old 11-15-2006, 06:52 PM
sony

Thumbs down He,ha,ho,hi,huh!

"...2 - Bad calibration. You have to practice...."

For the next 56 years...than you'll be master of FG80...!!!

Old 11-15-2006, 06:57 PM
Guru

Ask Esteban.

Really, I don't have this schematic.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:00 PM
Guru

Carl: Adjust in the most very delicate point you can.

Some tips

Wait few minutes and adjust in the most sensitive point you can.

"Attack" the area from different places and distances, move the detector slowly right-left, left-right, and study. Sometimes is more easy detect the object from several meters than very near.

Best detections occurs with your arm in 90º, horizontal. Also, when you pass over the object.

You can search in your patio for to detect other items maybe there are. But best results in inlands, in relics areas as battlefields, far of electric lines.
Old 11-15-2006, 07:41 PM
Administrator

In the very little time I've spent with it, I can hold the FG80 horizontal and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Then, no matter where I'm at, if I point it downward, it starts beeping. Same thing with pointing it upward.

OK, I can set the FG80 on a surface, facing horizontal, and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Wave the "gold" sample, or my gold bar, anywhere in front, to the side, above, it doesn't matter... no beep. OK, adjust it to where it begins to beep... it's beeping rather randomly... beeping doesn't change in response to any target.

Last night, I took a closer look at the "gold" sample provided with the FG80. At one corner I noticed a slight separation... I discovered that the gold facing is an adhesive foil. I peeled it back slightly, and the foil is far more rigid than gold should be. I'm wondering if there is any gold in this sample at all. I plan to do some acid tests.

- Carl
Old 11-15-2006, 08:09 PM
Guru

I know that this kind of detector works only for old items. Try in relic areas. After some time in use, readjust in the most sensitive point you achieve. I had other versions by Mineoro, but works for old items. The only time I found a item "at sight" was a section of silver coin in hot sand by the Sun, sunny day. I don't know why this hot item by Sun is detectable...
Old 11-15-2006, 09:17 PM
Administrator

I don't understand why Mineoro would include a "gold" sample if the FG80 won't detect it. At the very least, this thing should reliably detect the included sample.
Old 11-15-2006, 09:58 PM
Guru

Uh oh! Looks like Carl, has wasted big bucks to add another LRL to his 20+ collection of LRL's he has never been able to learn to use. He now own's 2 Mineoro's, and never learned to use the first one, before buying a second one. How smart can that be? Dell
Old 11-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Guru

Default Quack Quack !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Uh oh! Looks like Carl, has wasted big bucks to add another LRL to his 20+ collection of LRL's he has never been able to learn to use. He now own's 2 Mineoro's, and never learned to use the first one, before buying a second one. How smart can that be? Dell
LoL…I find it humorous when a LRL manufacturer opens their mouth and makes an *** out of himself.

Quack
Old 11-15-2006, 10:30 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
"... Carl has wasted bug bucks ..." - Actually I both agree and disagree with this statement. Yes - buying LRLs is certainly a waste of money, and I'm pleased that you've pointed that out for everyone. However, in this case it does make some sense. The reasoning in this instance is to carry out a proper scientific study of this device, given the insistence by certain contributors to this forum that the FG80 actually works as advertised.
Personally I believe you are partly correct, inasmuch as Carl has certainly added another duffer to his collection of "already proven to be non-working" LRLs.
Old 11-15-2006, 11:19 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Could be that I've wasted my money, but if I did, I did so with my eyes wide open, and with the expectation that I would never see that money again. I'm OK with that. How about you, Dell... are you OK with that?

I've already wasted a heaping gob of money on bogus LRLs, but in the process, I've save a lot of folks way, way more money than I've spent. If the Mineoro also turns out to be bogus, then I expect a lot of people will appreciate my loss.

And, no, I don't own another Mineoro.

- Carl
Old 11-16-2006, 12:46 AM

Wink Much obliged Carl

Carl,

That is very noble of you to make a sacrifice like that as you've spent some major money to help us out. You are either single or have a very understanding wife.
I have always wondered if some of these LRL's might have one small component of truth and it was so great when you took them apart for us all to see what they really are.
To bad Randi can't do that as he's losing credibility lately with me. Startted out good but is over the top now.

Keep up the good work as I can't part with money for even one LRL unless it's 100% proven in my presence-talk is cheap.

Randy
Old 11-16-2006, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
No time to go into this in details right now. I'm leaving for my trip.
Either one of the following:

1 - Correct weather conditions ( less than 50% humidity, hot sun, etc.) are not met (fresh gold detection).

2 - Bad calibration. You have to practice.

Get back to you lin two weeks upon my return.
Well-Well-Well............... seems that you gentlemen are starting to get the same results that we did. Did not work on pure gold, alloyed gold, gold that was buried for several years and just about anything you can imagine. We did EXTENSIVE testing in all types of weather and at different times of the year. It really only took about one day to know that the units did not work. We tried and tried but to no avail.
Makes me wonder why they included the sample ?
Or......maybe it only works for these dealers on this board ? Maybe stand on one foot, close one eye, spin in circles and PRAY ! I think some people are starting to see that Mr. Carl is not so smart. This forum has too many dealers and many questions to be asked. Very humorous.
VCRB
BTW- Has anybody figured out that this is the same product as OKM markets under another name ? Also that a man named Claude Cochran was involved with MINEORO for years. He sold many units and then had to apologize and take them off the market. Nobody has mentioned ? He was a friend of Mr. Dell also.
Old 11-16-2006, 02:06 AM

Quote:
In the very little time I've spent with it, I can hold the FG80 horizontal and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Then, no matter where I'm at, if I point it downward, it starts beeping. Same thing with pointing it upward.

OK, I can set the FG80 on a surface, facing horizontal, and adjust the threshold to where the beeping just stops. Wave the "gold" sample, or my gold bar, anywhere in front, to the side, above, it doesn't matter... no beep. OK, adjust it to where it begins to beep... it's beeping rather randomly... beeping doesn't change in response to any target.

Last night, I took a closer look at the "gold" sample provided with the FG80. At one corner I noticed a slight separation... I discovered that the gold facing is an adhesive foil. I peeled it back slightly, and the foil is far more rigid than gold should be. I'm wondering if there is any gold in this sample at all. I plan to do some acid tests.

- Carl
This is it ? The Master Carl Moorland's report on the Mighty Mineoro ? We have waited in mass anticipation for a "scientific report". What we get is some guy playing with a box and knowing nothing.
Maybe you better take it apart and make a decision. It appears your testing is certainly flawed more that a bit my careless friend. My goodness, my young son could do a better job.
Can you post a picture of you doing your testing at your scientific testing facility ? You really don't need tear it apart as one of your forum members already did a much superior job than you. Just use that one. You have lost all credibility. On second thought, you never had any (LOL!)

Don't you know the difference between foil, gold and copper?

vcrb