LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Max, Thanks for the tips.
Should I connect the positive terminal of the battery supply to my ear with an alligator clip to keep me safe?
Or should I carry a small Van De Graff generator to charge me positive?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi,
it's very easy: you must use a solid state HV generator, around 5KV.

You must wear a conductive rubber bracelet (like in anti-static work) to the positive pole of generator.

The trick is at the shoes: you must put a conductive layer under your rubber shoes, like a fine metallic mesh and glue it down the bottom. Then with wires you'll connect the negative pole to the shoes, so the negative will be in contact with soil.

Remember: this works good if there's enough humidity and moisture in soil, otherwise you don't get good electrical contact.

If you follow that rules the gold ions will be easy repelled from your body and so sniffed by device handheld probe very easy.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-31-2009, 11:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Hi,
it's very easy: you must use a solid state HV generator, around 5KV.

You must wear a conductive rubber bracelet (like in anti-static work) to the positive pole of generator.

The trick is at the shoes: you must put a conductive layer under your rubber shoes, like a fine metallic mesh and glue it down the bottom. Then with wires you'll connect the negative pole to the shoes, so the negative will be in contact with soil.

Remember: this works good if there's enough humidity and moisture in soil, otherwise you don't get good electrical contact.

If you follow that rules the gold ions will be easy repelled from your body and so sniffed by device handheld probe very easy.

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max,
Thanks for the tips. I think I will attach stainless steel mesh to the bottom of my shoes using hot melt glue. The stainless steel should hold up well when climbing over rocks and trash. And the poor conductivity of staniless steel will not matter at 5Kv.
But I have one question:
Suppose I step on a nail that is pointing up from the ground, which penetrates my shoe and goes into my foot while I am detecting a large gold ion cloud hovering in the air in front of me. Will I change into a gold statue at that moment?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-01-2009, 04:41 PM

Hi to all,

I complete my ion detector, and can detect TV emitted signals
from about 2 meter ... it is good isn't it ?!!!
I use telescopic antenna for this device...

I want know that,can i detect metal emitted ions by this device... ?
Old 11-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Max,
Thanks for the tips. I think I will attach stainless steel mesh to the bottom of my shoes using hot melt glue. The stainless steel should hold up well when climbing over rocks and trash. And the poor conductivity of staniless steel will not matter at 5Kv.
But I have one question:
Suppose I step on a nail that is pointing up from the ground, which penetrates my shoe and goes into my foot while I am detecting a large gold ion cloud hovering in the air in front of me. Will I change into a gold statue at that moment?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi,
yes, you can fix that using sturdy shoes, like I do, the kind used by workers inside construction sites... these shoes have extra safety bottom cause it's internally reinforced with a strong steel layer that virtually eliminate the danger of nails and other penetrating harmful bodies in the foot tissue.

So you'll not change into a gold statue, but you have to use device properly... e.g. don't walk over water or conductivity of it will make electrical contact appears between your skin and soil, thus discarging the 5KV potential at soil and let you be covered with eccess gold ions. Be careful , avoid too humid places.
Sometime dry is better...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 11-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDENSKULL
Hi to all,

I complete my ion detector, and can detect TV emitted signals
from about 2 meter ... it is good isn't it ?!!!
I use telescopic antenna for this device...

If you are detecting TV emitted signals from 2 meters, this indicates your Dr, Best single chip LRL is working properly. Of course you can improve the detection distance when using the double spiral antenna with the flexible nonconductive wave guide. But the real improvement will come after you switch to using the pyramidal logarithmic quadro spiral antenna. This advanced antenna will work even when the double spiral antenna is making random beeps, because it does not need to be placed in the middle of a treasure signal line like the double spiral or single spiral antenna.

Even with the telescopic antenna, you may find some treasure at close distance, but expect to find many random beeps that will cause you to dig hundreds of empty holes. If there is any large cloud of hovering metal ions in the air close in front of you, the Dr, Gest detector you built will find them. This is guaranteed. But if there is a metal ion cloud floating in the distance, then you will probably not find it using a telescopic antenna. Also you will not be able to discriminate. It will beep the same for TV signals as for electric fence or large gold ion cloud in the air. Maybe it is time to make improvements to your antenna.

Remember to be careful when near metal ions clouds.... read Max's tips above.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-02-2009, 08:09 AM

Hi,

there is no any idea ?!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDENSKULL View Post
The answer is "no".
Old 11-02-2009, 08:16 AM

Hi to all,

this is used schematic for building my detector:
Please check it and share your results...
Attached Images

Old 11-02-2009, 08:18 AM

Hi dear Qiaozhi,

please don't beat me ...
Old 11-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi to all,

Hi,
I see similar device (made with e.g. 4049 or 4069 inverters) a number of times , in many magazines all around europe...

I also made one, sometimes in the 80's I think... used a 4069 if remember well...

I used that stuff to trace a powerline down the walls of an old house...

This kind of things are like fet-based electrometers... are enormously sensitive to static charges... you e.g. brush your cat at 2 meters and device light up like crazy!

Then what ? You think you can detect metals long range with it ?

No, you can't.... it's like zahori things... lot of ghosts to detect and no treasures!

You need something better... if someone told you this work as LRL it's just a stupid joke...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 11-02-2009, 09:13 AM

a new theory is born:the magnetic activity of buried object is important and detectable .Buried gold (older than 100 years) is detected by emission of electromagnetic waves f= 5khz the detector costs 5000euro.
THE REAL PROBLEM IS HOW CAN WE BUILD THAT?
Old 11-02-2009, 11:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedi2010 View Post
a new theory is born:the magnetic activity of buried object is important and detectable .Buried gold (older than 100 years) is detected by emission of electromagnetic waves f= 5khz the detector costs 5000euro.
THE REAL PROBLEM IS HOW CAN WE BUILD THAT?
?

5Khz ? Like Omnifu$k and other magic numbers detectors ?

C'mon , if gold buried 100years emits em waves at 5Khz any stupid AM radio can be converted to detect it from distance!

Don't tell me! That's why PD has germanium diodes inside!

"

someone said...
Old 11-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Guru

Hi
Any person at this forum confirm this emission of electromagnetic waves f= 5khz”
as said Max, if is true , then build , EM receiver tuned on 5khz is easy .
Best regards.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi to all,

Hi GOLDENSKULL

For test it, very simple ,go to archeology place ,if you has signal ,than dig
and see what you find .
Old 11-02-2009, 12:35 PM
Guru

maybe you be able fined gold .
Old 11-04-2009, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Hi to all,

sayın GOLDENSKULL kullanılan collector'de bakır levhamı kullanıldı, yoksa aluminium levhamı kullanıldı. collector hakkında detaylı bilgi verilmemiş. şimdiden teşekkür eder, başarılarının devamını dilerim....

The dear GOLDENSKULL Be used In Collector The copper Panel be_used There Aluminium My panel It was used. collector About Detayli The knowledge It was not given. Right now The thanks It, Of the success The I wish.

Last edited by apache33; 11-04-2009 at 11:34 AM. Reason: turkish to inglish
Old 11-04-2009, 12:13 PM

bu şekilde yapılsa, pozitif iyon ve negatif iyon ayrımı daha iyi olmazmı?
Old 11-12-2009, 06:25 AM

Default The best thread I have ever seen on the net

Hi to all,
(Goldenskull, Max, J Player, Quiaozi and all)

Instructional and funny! As once I've tried to learn some little sience (and passed ), I don't have an easy way to proof (or denny) the existence of the "Ionic Cloud" over the jackpot...

Only guess that will be much more easy to detect, as more abundant the buried material is. And I am thinking of mining.

So I think that in case of such artifact can be built, and something there is to detect, it will work better over large mineralized soil. What about those yaciments we know with zinc, silver and lead where concentration of the metals are high (very high) compared to a few coins?

( By the way the above mineral is called "Galena" and my grandparents used it to listen the radio on WW2, so I think we can study a method to throw a wire over the surface, and then If we listen to some music, we know we are over something big )

Regards,

Mario
Old 11-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agribus View Post
Hi to all,
(Goldenskull, Max, J Player, Quiaozi and all)

Instructional and funny! As once I've tried to learn some little sience (and passed ), I don't have an easy way to proof (or denny) the existence of the "Ionic Cloud" over the jackpot...

Only guess that will be much more easy to detect, as more abundant the buried material is. And I am thinking of mining.

So I think that in case of such artifact can be built, and something there is to detect, it will work better over large mineralized soil. What about those yaciments we know with zinc, silver and lead where concentration of the metals are high (very high) compared to a few coins?

( By the way the above mineral is called "Galena" and my grandparents used it to listen the radio on WW2, so I think we can study a method to throw a wire over the surface, and then If we listen to some music, we know we are over something big )

Regards,

Mario
Hi Mario,
yes I know galena... used in crystal radio stuff before the "invention" of encapsulated diodes... if remember well is a solid gray zinc sulfide, common in some places and still mined somewhere in the world.

In crystal radio era was common using galena as rectifier before headphones (hi impedance). These amateur radios were unpowered (no ac source, no battery) but the antenna, usually a very long wire (30meters usually) provided enough signal received to be revealed and produce small audio in headphones.

This is similar to Marconi's original idea, but you have in these tunable tank (LC) and cat-whisker-galena rectifier (usually very handmade) ...and few other stuff... (like a gnd contact you connect to some e.g. buried tube/pipe of water and similar to provide reliable ground).

Was very popular thing in the 30's as hobby... and many people made that stuff... both totally handmade or using parts they bought from magazines (in the US and Germany and UK mostly) or from big companies (e.g. variable inductors devices...)

About LRL, the principle of ionic detection is flag of stuff ala Mineoro... stuff that don't work.

I'm not saying that ionic remote sensing is impossible (for some substances and in some cases) but that things like Mineoro will never work as advertised.

Ionic remote detection IS possible but with very complex, secret and priced technology... not for hobbists or amateurs treasure hunters... but for governments and military YES.

Then there's the fact gold does not release air-born ions.... and this is a big issue for people who wanna locate gold from remote....

Other (e.g. heavy) metals are well know pollution agents in hi-concentration sites... and give tons of ions to detect (e.g. zinc minerals contain usually good amount of other metals... easy to detect even from remote with right device). So the test can be made, and if device is GOOD it will show ability to detect heavy metals ions from remote... carried by air/wind. I have no dubts about.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 11-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi Mario,
yes I know galena... used in crystal radio stuff before the "invention" of encapsulated diodes... if remember well is a solid gray zinc sulfide, common in some places and still mined somewhere in the world.

In crystal radio era was common using galena as rectifier before headphones (hi impedance). These amateur radios were unpowered (no ac source, no battery) but the antenna, usually a very long wire (30meters usually) provided enough signal received to be revealed and produce small audio in headphones.

Kind regards,
Max
Let's not lose sight of the fact that galena worked as a rectifier (in an unpowered) crystal set radio because there were nearby radio transmitters transmitting RF waves that amounted to many thousands of watts of electromagnetic energy.

Unfortunately, buried treasure does not radiate anything in the way of air-born RF waves (or ions either).

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 11-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Unfortunately, buried treasure does not radiate anything in the way of air-born RF waves (or ions either).
Perhaps that should be "fortunately". Otherwise we would have even more electromagnetic interference than we have already.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Otherwise we would have even more electromagnetic interference than we have already.
W.I.S.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Perhaps that should be "fortunately". Otherwise we would have even more electromagnetic interference than we have already.
The Magnetic Field Detector with preamp added show at the 10th led!!! when treasure is detected at dozens of meters and is some difficult "center" the treasure (buried for many years). So, what causes it in the coil? Interference? Strong magnetic field? RF? Maybe, if you see the links of the videos I've been posted, you can obtain an idea, you can comprobe stability, no random, but at few meters 10 coins in pile, with verdigris, buried 15 years ago causes strong signal, 3rd led on.
Old 11-12-2009, 03:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Let's not lose sight of the fact that galena worked as a rectifier (in an unpowered) crystal set radio because there were nearby radio transmitters transmitting RF waves that amounted to many thousands of watts of electromagnetic energy.

?

where I wrote that buried treasure radiate RF ?

I don't understand. I was talking of crystal radio.

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 11-12-2009, 03:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
?

where I wrote that buried treasure radiate RF ?

I don't understand. I was talking of crystal radio.

Kind regards,
Max
I know.... but some here have a "belief system" that includes the idea that buried treasure emits some type of RF (or other radiations); and I was merely pointing out that in fact - THEY DO NOT.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?