LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-06-2011, 04:25 PM

Hi taxma1981. In Greece, for you are very popular LRL Appliances. I sometimes can not understand the people next to so many good metal detector to waste time with LRL ...LRL detection range up to 200m ... diamonds ...If you have a surplus of free time, here's two links to this forum http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...mfd1/index.dat and http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...lrl1/index.dat
Old 08-17-2011, 05:50 AM
Guru

Default trademark infringment

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh View Post

LOCATOR C21 METAL DETECTOR
Ease of use, accuracy of performance, lighter weight, the ability to detect long-term specifying the desired dimension, the ability to determine the depth of the target finder, the ability to determine the type of metal you want to search for.
latest remote sensing system to detect the treasures of the earth specialized for the detection of (Gold - Silver - Diamond).

The specifications of LOCATOR C21
  • Specialized to detect the following materials: Gold - Silver - Diamond
  • Depth (10) meters under the ground
  • Front Range: 2000 m maximum
  • Specifies the type of metal.
  • Determines the depth of the target finder.

The way of operation
  • Device features Locator 21 easily work on it where it is caught by a key to control the type of metal to be detected from the (gold or silver or diamond) After determining the type of metal can be set to the extent required to search through the key to identify the dimensions and which includes the following dimensions (300-600 - 2000) meters after the completion of the settings and start the process of detection device to send and receive frequencies suitable for metal detectors buried at a distance range chosen and deeply ten meters in the ground When pick up any signal device will wrap around the target automatically when the head Navigator towards the objective referred to him through antenna sender and the future will be clarified to indicate the accuracy of the target through an optical signal present on the panel device and an acceleration in the ring when you access the device directly to the target is detected in up the ring volume and completeness of the traffic signal for so you can make sure that we stand above the target .
  • Device Locator 21 of the pride of the American endurance and ease of use and small size and accuracy of results, as it is resistant to natural factors of soil drought, humidity, and igneous rocks and basalt, and has also been testing the device by its manufacturers to prove the quality of their industry before it is put on the market
  • USA Industry, a US Premium
  • One year warranty

Copyright © 2010 - 2011 Your Website | Design By omrancci

CZ21 is a well known Fisher Research Labs trademark for a metal detector that actually works. Any importation of the fraudulent apparatus depicted above into the USA would subject the importer to legal action. (That blurb how the fraudulent apparatus is made in the USA, I don't believe a word of it. My bet is that it's made in Turkey.)

Since the character string CZ21 has no meaning other than as the FRL trademark, the naming of the above fraudulent apparatus as a CZ21 is prima facie intentional trademark infringement, it cannot be an accident of ignorance.

This information is being forwarded to our legal team.

--Dave J.
Old 08-18-2011, 04:51 AM
Guru

Sorry, my mistake, I'm so used to seeing "CZ-21" that what I'm used to seeing rang the bell when I saw what was actually "C-21" on the fraudulent product. The Pavlov's Dog principle.

Which of course was very likely the intent of the fraudster. In other words I still believe that what we're looking at is intentional misappropriation of a trademark for nefarious purposes-- after all, where the heck did "C-21" come from? Most likely familiarity with the industry that the fraudulent apparatus is being marketed in.

I have informed our legal firm of my mistake, as well as informing them of my opinion that nonetheless, what we're looking at here is an intentional misappropriation of a trademark.

Chuckie has some direct experience in trademark fraud, wonder if he'd care to post his take on this one?

--Dave J.
Old 08-18-2011, 09:58 AM
Guru (Administrator)

I think the letter "C" stands for "Centurion" -> http://www.hotlinekw.com/c21.html
and "21" stands for "21st century".

Personally, I cannot imagine anyone being fooled by the name, and confusing it with a real metal detector, such as the CZ21. But (having said that) there are a lot of people who still believe that a single gold coin can be detected several kilometres away.
Old 08-19-2011, 05:58 PM
Guru

Default Detection of one coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I think the letter "C" stands for "Centurion" -> http://www.hotlinekw.com/c21.html
and "21" stands for "21st century".

Personally, I cannot imagine anyone being fooled by the name, and confusing it with a real metal detector, such as the CZ21. But (having said that) there are a lot of people who still believe that a single gold coin can be detected several kilometres away.
One single coin can be detected several meters away. I agree with you,kilometers is impossible.
I´m making progress with my LRL´s. One thing i can say,people in forum should pay atention to all the LRL information ,Esteban gives enough LRL precious information.
Hope he become better as soon as possible,and return to this forum.
Old 08-19-2011, 06:03 PM
Guru

Default Esteban

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
One single coin can be detected several meters away. I agree with you,kilometers is impossible.
I´m making progress with my LRL´s. One thing i can say,people in forum should pay atention to all the LRL information ,Esteban gives enough LRL precious information.
Hope he become better as soon as possible,and return to this forum.
Name:  01-CARTRIDGE.jpg
Views: 2326
Size:  246.5 KB

Name:  02-CARTRIDGE.jpg
Views: 2191
Size:  186.4 KB
Old 10-14-2011, 02:11 AM

hi!
Can someone give me schematic diagram for wish stick 2000
Old 10-14-2011, 11:35 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshindustani View Post
hi!
Can someone give me schematic diagram for wish stick 2000
sure WD40 member as this WISH STICK for you in the amazing Dr.Best schematic collection
Old 10-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Guru

As Alonso say, "With mineoro .... .."
Attached Images