LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 12-19-2010, 02:29 AM
Guru

takhslambos, this project is only for lrlsmans what have extreme patiente, if you unknow the right coil specification, and distances and equilibration, radios, etc you can be soon lossed in electronician extense jungle, but these work
takhslambos este proyecto es solo para detectoristas muy visionarios y con extrema paciencia, si no se conoce la correcta especificacion y distancias y gap´ entre las bobinas usted facilemente se perdera en la jungla de las conjeturas, es el proyecto casi imposible de un genio de la detectronica, alonso de america! ni siquiera morgan puede repetir con exito su primer exitoso clon, y yo tambien casi he abandonado mi proyecto y con muy poco rango, sinembargo es nuestro hooby y me gusta, y nuevas experimentaciones hago sobre el, poner un pd a funcionar mas bien seria una cuestion de suerte´
Old 12-19-2010, 12:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post

takhslambos, this project is only for lrlsmans what have extreme patiente, if you unknow the right coil specification, and distances and equilibration, radios, etc you can be soon lossed in electronician extense jungle, but these work

´
Yes dear detectoman, extreme patience or extreme naivity.

This is only one variety of PD pistol an can work only as a very weak metal detector, mean only from "extreme" vicinity.

This scheme has never worked and never will work, to no one, as real LRL.

So: dream it or reject it - result will be the same.
Old 12-19-2010, 09:45 PM
Guru

mm m
Old 12-19-2010, 11:48 PM
Guru

ok then mineoro is much better than alonso pd.dont you think?????
Old 12-20-2010, 07:57 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhslambos View Post

ok then mineoro is much better than alonso pd.dont you think?????
Agree, mineoro is much better than alonso PD in find nothing.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:53 PM
Guru

Default lrl?

ok.but if this lrl is no good to found nothing then i think is no lrl that is working.are you agree??? or you know any lrl that is realy working.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
ok.but if this lrl is no good to found nothing then i think is no lrl that is working.are you agree??? or you know any lrl that is realy working.
Agree. To be honest, both are working as a weak MD from vicinity to easily scam naive buyers, but far away from any possibilities of remote detecting.

I already put the scheme of working semi-LRL (not kilometers but couple of meters away) for you on another forum here. It not depend of air humidity, proper continents, soil vibration, negative mood, etc. Not adequate for single coin searching, but only for something bigger. After you successful build it (transmitter part), you can check it (in complete with CS33XD) and test with success, repeatedly. It is public, with complete schematic and PCB, so take it or leave it.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:23 PM
Guru

Default cscope

can you be more specifc:lets seposed that we hade 1 metre inside the ground one metal box 20x20 foul of gold coins.from how far the cscope will located?i meen what from what distanse??????
Old 12-22-2010, 08:20 AM
Guru

Quote:
can you be more specifc:lets seposed that we hade 1 metre inside the ground one metal box 20x20 foul of gold coins.from how far the cscope will located?i meen what from what distanse??????
It depend of Transmitter positon (e.g.: if you put transmitter right over the target you can not detect your box). So for same terrain you have to scan repeatedly with transmitter on (say 3) different position and not too near expected target position. You can try with different antenna orientation too. 20*20cm metal box are relative small and at 1m deep you can not expect to reach detecting distance more that 5m away. Maybe more in ideal circumstances. You cannot detect gold but metal box.

I think distance is not so important, because at the end you need to go and search in vicinity of target, so no matter before or after. More important is to get data of target position and how deep it is. Using known T/R method which go satisfactory deep it is hard to pinpoint something, not to say how you can measure how deep target is. With proposed method you can prety accurate pinpoint (bigger) targets and even measure its depth.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:01 PM
Guru

Default LRL

my friend the distance is very inportant for me.not the deep what i m looking for is max 1 metre deep.but i need a machine to locate yhis caint of metal box at list 4 meters away from me 360 degrees around me.because i have to walk many kilometres in the mountens in order to locate the metal boxes.as much long is detect the detector is more easy for me to found the boxes.and remember in the mountens you can walk only inside the paths thats whay the detector must give the direction of the box in order to clean a path from the wild trees and this is very dificald.I HOPE NOW YOU UNDESTAND WHAT CAINT OF DETECTOR I NEED.
Old 12-22-2010, 10:04 PM
Guru

THATS WAY I NEED ONE LRL .TO LOCATE THE EXACT DEEP I WILL USED MY OTHER DETECTORS CSCOPE 9000HPX,AND GARETT GT2500 WITH TWO BOX ANTENAS.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:20 PM
Guru

Default TREASURE

Quote:
my friend the distance is very inportant for me.not the deep what i m looking for is max 1 metre deep.but i need a machine to locate yhis caint of metal box at list 4 meters away from me 360 degrees around me.because i have to walk many kilometres in the mountens in order to locate the metal boxes.as much long is detect the detector is more easy for me to found the boxes.and remember in the mountens you can walk only inside the paths thats whay the detector must give the direction of the box in order to clean a path from the wild trees and this is very dificald.I HOPE NOW YOU UNDESTAND WHAT CAINT OF DETECTOR I NEED.
You need bulldozer to cut the trees and then be patient and search all the place with a good Pulse Induction detector or a good one TWO BOX .
Old 12-22-2010, 11:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
You need bulldozer to cut the trees and then be patient and search all the place with a good Pulse Induction detector or a good one TWO BOX .
Or all in one: Two Box Buldozer.
Old 12-23-2010, 12:08 AM
Guru

Quote:

.I HOPE NOW YOU UNDESTAND WHAT CAINT OF DETECTOR I NEED

><
Attached Images

Old 12-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
><
what is this?is the cscope?is in two parts rx and tx?
Old 12-23-2010, 03:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
with the bulldozer i will clean all the mountens? very ironic thanks......i speak suriusly and you make fun of me.this not good aditiute .....any how i dont maint .but like this we dont came to any conclutions...
Old 12-23-2010, 03:39 PM
Guru

Quote:

what is this?is the cscope?is in two parts rx and tx?
Sure it is two parts (CScope RX and handmade TX). What I am talking about all times?

If there exist strong enough radio station signal at 33kHz, you even do not need handmade TX.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:43 PM
Guru

Default TREASURE

Quote:
with the bulldozer i will clean all the mountens? very ironic thanks......i speak suriusly and you make fun of me.this not good aditiute .....any how i dont maint .but like this we dont came to any conclutions...

Its not ironic,its reality.

The FG79 resuts you told to me in PM (if you tell the true) are very good and with this device maybe you can find the other 3 boxes.
So,why you are looking for other LRL ? The answer is becouse you lie and not found nothing with your FG 79... unfortunatly

I´m searching about performances of LRL´s and not like when people lie. This put again MINEORO as a fake LRL.
I can say here,my results with all mineoro are crap,but with PD i allways find something.
Anyway i still searching,trying to understand and believe if with mineoro exist possibility to find gold at DISTANCES up to 20 m.
Old 12-25-2010, 07:38 AM
Guru

Quote:
Its not ironic,its reality.

The FG79 resuts you told to me in PM (if you tell the true) are very good and with this device maybe you can find the other 3 boxes.
So,why you are looking for other LRL ? The answer is becouse you lie and not found nothing with your FG 79... unfortunatly

I´m searching about performances of LRL´s and not like when people lie. This put again MINEORO as a fake LRL.
I can say here,my results with all mineoro are crap,but with PD i allways find something.
Anyway i still searching,trying to understand and believe if with mineoro exist possibility to find gold at DISTANCES up to 20 m.

Hi Morgan.
You will find a big treasure at 10..20 or 30m but not a coin.
We must forget the ion champer and to see it as an electrostatic detector with the inside loops.
Regards
Old 12-25-2010, 04:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Hi Morgan.
You will find a big treasure at 10..20 or 30m but not a coin.
We must forget the ion champer and to see it as an electrostatic detector with the inside loops.
Regards
Hi Geo,
You believe the ion chamber of Mineoro is not working?
You think Mineoro ion chamber does not detect ions of long time buried treasure?

I also think ion chamber is not detecting ions of long time buried treasure.
But I have not taken Mineoro LRL into the field for testing to see if the ion chamber is working or not.

You remember the Ivconic electrostatic detector and zahori electrostatic detector.
Do you think these electrostatic detectors can locate treasure as well as a Mineoro locator?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-25-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Geo,

You remember the Ivconic electrostatic detector and zahori electrostatic detector.
Do you think these electrostatic detectors can locate treasure as well as a Mineoro locator?

Best wishes,
J_P
A strict parsing of that paragraph leads one to say that yes, they can locate treasure as well as Mineoro.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 12-25-2010, 05:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy
A strict parsing of that paragraph leads one to say that yes, they can locate treasure as well as Mineoro.
Hi Rudy,
This is also my opinion, that the performance of the zahori and Ivconic electrostatic detectors is about the same as a Mineoro LRLs.
But I am looking for some believable reports from people who tried both when treasure hunting. People who have seen how they compare with hands-on experience.
I think Geo tells true stories about his treasure hunting experiences. And Morgan too.
Maybe Morgan also knows how the Mineoro LRLs compare to the Zahori and Ivconic electrostatic detectors for finding treasure.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-26-2010, 02:10 AM
Guru

Default MINEORO

Quote:
Hi Rudy,
This is also my opinion, that the performance of the zahori and Ivconic electrostatic detectors is about the same as a Mineoro LRLs.
But I am looking for some believable reports from people who tried both when treasure hunting. People who have seen how they compare with hands-on experience.
I think Geo tells true stories about his treasure hunting experiences. And Morgan too.
Maybe Morgan also knows how the Mineoro LRLs compare to the Zahori and Ivconic electrostatic detectors for finding treasure.

Best wishes,
J_P

What i know about MINEORO ,some people tell me they found treasures,amount of 1kg to 17 kg,distances from 40 m to 400 m,but i only believe if i get the same results.
I already sent many emails for the mineoro propaganda,the people who found big treasures or single gold objects ,but no answer...
My experiences with MINEORO, 1,5 V battery spark--1 m , TV screen --3 m ,economy lamp 14 w -- 2m . Note that i have even better results using the last project PD passive receiver, and is low cost 10 Euro material, but MINEORO cost BIG MONEY !!!!
I´m sure if MINEORO can found big treasure at 400m the PD receiver can do the same.
Attached Images

Old 12-26-2010, 05:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Geo,
You believe the ion chamber of Mineoro is not working?
You think Mineoro ion chamber does not detect ions of long time buried treasure?

I also think ion chamber is not detecting ions of long time buried treasure.
But I have not taken Mineoro LRL into the field for testing to see if the ion chamber is working or not.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.

I don't believe to ion champer of Mineoro for a simple reason. All you have proved many times that there are not ion gold above of the ground (as Mineoro says).
I never tried Zahori or Ivconic ion detector so i can't compare them with Mineoro.
For me the Mineoro works with the internal loop and a simple "receiver" and all the other (champer... AVR etc) are only for to seem a very complex detector and to ask a lot of money.
Also Esteban said that Zahori needs some mods to work as LRL.

Regards
Old 12-26-2010, 05:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
What i know about MINEORO ,some people tell me they found treasures,amount of 1kg to 17 kg,distances from 40 m to 400 m,but i only believe if i get the same results.
I already sent many emails for the mineoro propaganda,the people who found big treasures or single gold objects ,but no answer...
My experiences with MINEORO, 1,5 V battery spark--1 m , TV screen --3 m ,economy lamp 14 w -- 2m . Note that i have even better results using the last project PD passive receiver, and is low cost 10 Euro material, but MINEORO cost BIG MONEY !!!!
I´m sure if MINEORO can found big treasure at 400m the PD receiver can do the same.
When i was own of the PDC210 i tried it in the lab giving signal with the Signal generator. It received a lot of frequencies..... (very bad receiver or it wanted to receive at a big band of frequencies)
I had a video of it ( no good quality), if i will find it i will post here.

Regards